Ashley Goes To 'School'

Story Info
Ashley learns how to pleasure a man.
14.4k words
4.53
279.6k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers

I feel this is my best work to date.
Hope the readers like it.

* * * * *

Learning about love can sometimes start out as a forced situation

The school bus bounced over another of the countless potholes that lined the country road she lived on, but Ashley could care less. In fact, she could not remember a time when she had been happier than she was right now. There were so many things to be happy about. Spring had finally sprung big time. As of today she was eighteen years old and almost fully blossomed into the same kind of strikingly beautiful woman that her mother still is. And best of all, she now had her very first boyfriend.

Doug was one of the guys on the football team that caught the passes or carried the ball. She never could remember the name of his position on the team, but he was tall, slender, very muscular, and with the cutest face of any guy in her high school. And, he had "buns to die for," according to all her girlfriends. She had received her first-ever kiss from him yesterday, and they would be going out on her very first date next weekend.

That date would have been this weekend, but shortly after she had told her parents about Doug her father had announced that the family would be taking a trip this weekend, and for her not to make any plans. Her mother just looked down at her breakfast plate at that announcement, but Ashley thought she noticed a slight smile on her mother's lips.

She thought it was a little odd that her father had not mentioned the impending trip sooner. But that was the way he sometimes was. He made all of the decisions in their household. Ashley shook her head in wonder at that fact. Why, she wondered, did he always have the final word on everything. And her mother didn't seem to mind in the least, deferring everything that might require a decisive answer to her husband of nineteen years. It was all so puzzling.

She walked into the house at 3:00 p.m. sharp and found her mother and father sitting in the living room. They were waiting for her, and both arose as she entered. "The car is all packed," her father announced. "And, to save time, your mother has packed your suitcase for you. Let's go." With that, she dropped her book bag, went back outside and got in the rear seat of the family station wagon. Less than a minute later they were headed down the bumpy road, and she still did not know to where.

Two hours later and around fifty miles into Pennsylvania from that part of upstate New York where they lived, they pulled up a long, winding drive to an attractive old farm house. They all got out and walked up to the side door where they were greeted by a tall, ruggedly handsome and pretty well-muscled man. Ashley thought he was the most attractive older man she had ever laid eyes on. He was around six feet tall or a little more, with a face that was remarkably similar to Tom Cruise, only older. He had dark hair, but with a little gray around the temples.

Ashley, I'd like you to meet Mr. Clint Armstrong. He is a friend of mine from my college days. He was one of my professors then, too. Your mother and I met him again several months before our marriage, and then again after we were hicthed. He is a wonderful guy, a good friend, and the best instructor in certain things that ever was.

The young girl was smiling from ear to ear as she stepped forward to shake his hand. She had never heard her father talk about anyone in such glowing terms. He really must be wonderful at what he does, or teaches, or..... whatever, she thought.

Clint returned her smile as he shook her hand. "Very nice to meet you, Ashley. I hope you and I will become great friends, too, during your visit. Won't you step inside?" With that he slipped his arm around her waist and escorted her through the doorway an into his home.

He closed the door behind them as Ashley found herself standing in what was obviously the living room. It was beautifully decorated with masculine-type paintings of hunting scenes on the walls and antique furniture throughout. It's almost overwhelming presence made her catch her breath. Anyone would be comfortable in this place, she thought to herself.

Then she noticed that her parents had not entered the house with her. "Where are my..."

Can I get you something to drink, Ashley?", Clint asked as he interrupted her. "Or a snack?"

"No. No, thank you. Where are my folks?"

"They have already gone, Ashley. Please, have a seat and I will explain." Clint sat down in a big, over-stuffed chair.

Ashley gingerly sat down on the edge of the very big sofa. "Gone? Gone where? I don't understand. They left me here? With you? Why? How could they....?"

"Ashley, they brought you here to stay with me for the weekend. They will return on Monday, the Memorial Day holiday, to pick you up again. If you will let me, I will teach you many things about life. Wonderful things that every woman should know. I have a special talent for this kind of very specialized instruction. Your parents realize that fact. They want you to learn correctly about some of the most important things in life, and they want me to be your instructor. Will you let me, Ashley?"

"No, I don't want to stay here with you. I want to go home. Please let me go home. Oh, pleaseeee?"

"No, young lady. That is not to be. With your cooperation this will be a wonderful experience for you. But if you refuse to cooperate, well.... In the end, regardless of your attitude right now, it will still be a wonderful experience. And one you will remember fondly for the rest of your life, I promise you."

"What are you going to teach me that is so damn important? Why you? I don't want this. I want to go home." With that Ashley sprung up and raced for the doorway she had entered through a few moments before It was locked. She tried to unlock it, but the handle's secret escaped her. She glanced over her shoulder and saw that the man was still sitting in the big easy chair. She left the door and ran to the front door on the other side of the room. Damn, it was locked, too. There had to be a way for her to get out. To run away from this situation, whatever it was.

Maybe she could open the door from the outside. Quickly she took off her shoe, looking at the man still sitting in the chair. Then, stepping back a little, she threw it at the large frosted glass window in the upper part of the door. It bounced off. She quickly looked around and saw a kerosene lamp on a pedestal right behind her. She grabbed it and was about to throw it at the glass window when her arm was stopped in mid stroke.

"That lamp once graced the hallways of Buckingham Palace more than a century ago," Clint told her as he gently removed it and put it back on the small table. "I really do not want to see it smashed by being tossed against an unbreakable window." Then the man took hold of Ashley's wrist and started heading for a doorway that led into the interior of the house, almost dragging the girl behind him. He turned left and began climbing some broad steps towards the second floor. She fought him wildly, but his strength was so much greater than hers that she soon realized her efforts were futile. How odd that, right then, she would think about a cartoon a girlfriend had shown her at school earlier that day. It was the caricature of a mouse flipping the finger at a hawk about to grab it. "Defiance" was written underneath the mouse. Was she now the mouse?

They reached the top of the stairs and he opened a door on the left. He drug her to the center of the room where she saw a rope hanging and some strange contraptions laying on the floor. "I was hoping we could skip this room, but your actions mandate that we use it," Clint advised her in a level, controlled voice.

Still holding her wrist, he bent down and picked up one of the strange objects. He put it around her wrist, pulled it snug, and snapped something on it in place to hold it tight. Ashley realized it was a padded cuff of some type. Then he took her other wrist and attached a similar cuff. She again felt it pulled snug and then heard an audible snap. Then she suddenly realized what he was doing and screamed. The man walked to the wall, took hold of a rope tied to a cleat there, and pulled it. Her arms were immediately pulled over her head and up until she was barely standing flat-footed on the carpeted floor. As she continued to scream she saw him tie the taunt rope off at the cleat, leaving her in that position. Then he turned back to her and stood before her. "When you are finished with your tantrum and fully realize that you are here to stay as my guest and nothing will change that, I will return and we can begin your lessons." With that he turned from her, went to the still-open door and left the room, closing it softly behind him.

Ashley was terrified. She had never before felt so totally helpless. She began to cry as another moaning scream escaped her body. In seconds she was sobbing uncontrollably and hanging limply from her shackled wrists. After a minute or so the only movement observable in her body was the convulsion that accompanied her heart-melting sobs.

It may have been minutes, or an hour or more before she finally raised her head and once again got her feet under her. Her crying had ended long ago, but her terror continued unabated. She looked up and saw the heavy hardware firmly attached to beams hidden above the plaster ceiling.

Then she looked around her. The large room had a large bed in one corner against two walls, and, at the other end, a much smaller, very narrow bed sitting out in the room and away from any walls. There was a long and narrow metal table nearby where she was hanging. One end of it was shaped like a deep 'U' with the two narrow parts of the top flaring out oddly. She also noticed it was on rollers, and that there were straps of some kind hanging down at various places.

There was a large couch against another wall, and several other objects in the room, including one that looked like a smaller, lower version of the vaulting horse at her school, but without the handles on top. Then she noticed there were several oddly shaped objects hanging from the walls around the room, too. And there were three doors: the one she was brought in through, and two others. A shiver ran violently up her spine. This could be, she thought to herself, a torture chamber of sorts.

Just then the door opened and Clint entered. He was smiling broadly. "Are you feeling better now that you have got all that hostility out of your system," he asked her?

"No, I'm not. Please let me go. I want to go home. Now! Please!"

"I'm afraid not, Ashley. In fact, your lessons are about to begin. But first, do you have to relieve yourself? Or perhaps you would like to take a nice, warm shower?" He walked around her, admiring her beauty and that part of her figure he could see with her clothes on as he spoke. "And I'm sure you must be hungry by now?"

"I have to use the bathroom. Where is it?" She did have to pee, but she felt there had to be a way for her to escape from this place if she just used her head.

"It's right in there," he said, pointing to one of the two doors on either side of the room. Then he walked to the wall, released the rope, and walked back to her. He took each of her wrists in turn, pushing a hidden release that sprung the lock and allowed her to pull her hand out. "Go ahead, and take as long as you need. Within reason, that is."

She walked to the door and went into the bathroom without speaking or even looking at him. Once inside and with the door closed and locked behind her, she looked around. She first noticed a very large, deep bathtub, one that would easily hold two or even three people. And there was a toilet that looked brand new. The sink was also spotlessly clean, and there was a shelf beside it that was filled with all of the same health and beauty products she used at home. How could he....? Her parents! They had to tell him!! They had betrayed her into this man's hands! But why? Didn't they love her? Did she do something so terribly wrong that they felt this kind of punishment was required? Why? Why? Why?

She relieved herself, wiped the moisture away, and then stood up. There were no windows. No other doors. There was no way she could possibly escape from in here, she realized. Which meant she had to leave and face him once again. But wait, the door to this room was locked from the inside, she thought. He can't get at her in here. Not without a lot of effort, that is. If he were going to torture her, she would at least have the pleasure of making him work for it first.

Ten minutes later Clint knocked on the door. "Are you alright, Ashley?" She didn't answer. "Ashley?" More silence on her part. Then she heard a faint click and the door opened. "Oh, good. You've finished. Alright, young lady, I have brought up some food for you." He turned and walked back into the torture chamber as she had come to think of it.

She slowly came back into the large room and saw another table, also on rollers, that was placed near her shackle ropes. There were two chairs nearby. The smell of hamburgers and french fries invaded her nostrils. She realized she was starving, and moved towards the food. Then she stopped. Was any of it drugged? Did she dare trust this monster with the smiling face?

"Don't worry, kitten. It's all good food. I don't need to drug you, believe me."

Oh, fine, she thought to herself. He's a damned mind reader on top of everything else. I have to be a lot smarter than him if I'm going to get out of this situation. Then she walked over and sat in one of the chairs. She saw two unopened bottles of Pepsi, and briefly thought about throwing one of them at his head. But no, that wouldn't be very smart, especially if she missed. Instead she picked one up, unscrewed the cap, and took several long swallows. Then she began eating the food. He sat down and began eating from his own plate. There was no conversation from either of them as they ate.

When the meal was finished she just sat and looked at him. "What do you plan on doing to me," she asked?

"I'm going to teach you about life, and about love, and about many other things. You will learn how to please a man, and how to receive pleasure from a man. These lessons will not adversely affect your future life in the slightest. They will, however, bring you countless hours of the most intense pleasure any woman could ever hope to receive from the man or men in her life."

"You're talking about sex, aren't you? You're going to rape me! I don't have anything to say about it. My mother and my father have given me over to you to be raped and otherwise tormented, and I don't think there is anything I can do that is going to prevent that from happening. Is there?" Tears began once again welling up in her eyes, and she suddenly began to feel ill in her tummy.

"I can promise you right now that, as long as you are in this house, you will not be raped. You will not be tormented, either. The emotions you are feeling right now are those of a girl. A little girl lost in an unfamiliar place. But back in New York where you live you are noticing, and being noticed, by the boys around you. You are ready to enter into womanhood. Having knowledge about that process will make you a better person, a better woman. I will give you that knowledge."

Ashley was stunned! Not be raped? Was she going to be in some kind of classroom with him writing on a blackboard? No, she didn't think so... "Then you are not going to take my virginity?"

"Oh, I will take your virginity. But I will only do that after you have begged me to do it. And you will beg me, Ashley. You will plead with tears of frustration in your eyes for me to love you as a man loves a woman. Ah, but I'm getting way too far ahead of myself."

"Beg you! Not fucking likely." She didn't add the 'asshole' for some reason. "Listen, you may be a good looking dude, but you are old enough to be my father. Maybe even my grandfather. There is no way in hell that I would want you to be the man to deflower me. Not in a thousand years."

Clint was smiling now. "Yes, you will. Trust me on that. But now we have to begin your lessons in earnest. And this is where you have to make a very important decision. You can either cooperate, or I will force you to cooperate. The choice is completely yours."

"Ha! Force me! Not likely, asshole!" This time she added it, and it felt damn good, she thought.

"Ashley, believe me. The smartest thing you can do right now is to get with the program. Try to fake it if you can, and just act like you are cooperating with me. That's all I ask. And, my little kitten, it will save you a lot of pain and tears."

Ashley was shocked by his last remark. Pain? Was he going to torture her? She had read a sex story on the Internet about some guys who pinched a woman's nipples with pliers until she had screamed and lost consciousness. Would he do that to her? "What are you going to do to me? Torture me or something?" She was really worried now, but tried to hide her emotions from the handsome monster sitting across from her.

"Torture? No Ashley, there will be no torture as you might consider it. Oh," he laughed to himself, "there will be times when you might feel like I am torturing you, but those will be from pleasure, not pain. Now," he said as he stood and walked to her. "will you humor me and act like you are cooperating." He reached down and gently took her hand in his.

"No, I will not," she stated defiantly, jerking her hand away from his. "I figure I could pull it off and end up fooling you completely, but I'm not going to give you that pleasure, asshole."

"Ashley, if you can fool me for just three days then you will leave here still a virgin. Remember, I promised you I will not rape you. So why not do some serious acting for three short days?"

"Because that is what you want me to do. And if you want it, then I sure don't. Understand, asshole?"

Clint understood, alright. This lovely young woman-child had to learn a few preliminary lessons before he could really begin her education. Oh, well....... He reached down and once again took her hand and, holding onto it firmly, pulled her up and out of the chair. Then he walked over to the couch, half dragging and half leading the girl behind him. When he got there he sat down and pulled her, face down, across his knees. She began to struggle as best she could. He, without saying a word, lifted her skirt completely above her waist. Then he pulled her panties down to her ankles with one pass of his hand.

"Let me go, pervert. I thought you said no rape? What do you call this, asshole?" Then her face got a look of complete shock as she felt his hand contact her right butt cheek with a lot of force. SMACK! She started to protest when he spanked her left cheek. SMACK! She screamed then, and kept on screaming and yelling for much of the two long, almost endless minutes as the blows rained down on her totally exposed ass. SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!..

She finally ceased her useless struggles and just hung limply over his lap as he continued to spank her hard. Clint was silently counting to himself as he smiled down at her now beet-red ass. Thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two... He stopped at thirty-six, a number he had found in the past to be completely adequate without being too punitive or overwhelming at the same time. When he stopped his hand softly caressed both of her butt cheeks. He resisted the urge to let his finger slide down into her now-wet slit. Yes, he was sure she was wet, and more than a little horny, too. That was a natural reaction for almost all teenage and adult women after they have received a proper spanking.

Clint then gently lifted and turned Ashley over so that he was cradling her on his lap and in his arms. He bent down and began to lightly kiss her face, concentrating on her tear-streaked cheeks first but then moving to her nose, both eyes, and her forehead. Then he gently worked his kisses down until he reached her lips. He stayed there, continuously kissing her with short, one or two second touches of his lips to hers.

Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers