Ashley Goes To 'School'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers

She moaned under his ministrations. She lifted her chin slightly, decreasing the sharp angle of his short gentle approaches and allowing him better access to her lips. He began increasing the length of time his lips contacted her until each kiss was at least five seconds in duration.

She responded by lifting her chin a little to meet each of his kisses. She was aware of total confusion in her brain and stretching throughout her entire body. She knew she should be resisting him, but she felt a strong desire for his tender kisses. And, she realized, she wanted more. But more of what? What he was doing was so nice, but....

Then it hit her. This was all part of his "lessons." He was manipulating her into doing what he wanted her to do. No way would she cooperate with him. No, she would act as if she were, but just wait until he makes just one single little mistake, she thought smugly to herself.. She continued to return his kisses, but her mind was racing with thoughts of resistance.

Clint allowed his right hand to stroke up and down along the young girls spine, running it from just below her neck to the small of her back and then back again. He began concentrating his touches just above the point where her hips swell until he found the exact spot he wanted. Then his hand stopped its motion, as his tongue began to run across her lips.

She felt the tongue touching her, and a plan immediately came to her. She opened her lips and mouth, and allowed her tongue to touch his. Their tips swirled and touched each other. Then she withdrew hers, inviting his inside her mouth by that action. Just as she hoped, his tongue invaded her mouth with a deep thrust, and she prepared to execute her plan -- and his tongue!!

She had just begun to bite down on the man's invading oral appendage with what she hoped would be a viciously delivered bite when she suddenly stopped, frozen in shock. Her eyes involuntarily got as big as they possibly could. And she screamed! The pain she had suddenly felt coursing throughout her entire body was so terrible she could not possibly describe it. She could not measure it. She could not even be sure of its place of origin within her body. In fact, the only thing she was absolutely sure of was that it was real. Terribly real.

Clint smiled to himself. So predictable, he thought, as he once again began to move his right hand. The pressure point on her spine that he had just pushed so effectively caused her to react exactly as he knew she would when he felt her try to bite his tongue. Then he brought his hand back to the spot, resting it there as he once again began to rain small kisses down all over her face.

An hour later they were still sitting on the couch, with her still cradled on his lap and in his arms. And, they were still kissing. About the only thing that had changed was that Ashley was now absolutely lost in herself.... And in him.... She was now kissing him with as much passion as she could produce from within her young body, their tongues intertwined in a thousand different positions as they fought that wonderful battle of love.

And there was something else, too. For the last several minutes she had felt something strange happening deep inside her. She could not pinpoint it not exactly, that is. It felt like a bubble or something, and it was somewhere near or just below her stomach. A very pleasurable bubble. And it seemed to be growing ever so slowly. Then, suddenly and without any warning, it burst. She felt herself shaking from her head to the tips of her toes, and the hand she had around his neck involuntarily gripped him more tightly. She felt herself clutching wantonly at the wonderful man she was kissing. She heard a moan coming from somewhere, but did not at first realize it was originating from deep within her own breast. And, she felt herself rising and floating, almost as if she was in another world....a perfect world with only him and her to enjoy it.

Clint broke their kiss. When she opened her eyes he was smiling down at her. "Did you enjoy it?"

"What happened? What was that?" She was confused, and needed some answers fast.

"That, little kitten, was an orgasm. Your first orgasm. But certainly not your last."

"It was the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt. It was like...." But she couldn't continue her thought process, mainly because she had no knowledge of any words that would adequately describe what she had just felt. Instead, she sighed contentedly, snuggled closer against the man's chest, and lifted her chin to signal that she desired more kisses. And Clint was more than willing to fulfill that desire.....

* * * * * * * * * *

Ashley awoke on Saturday morning, a little sleepy but with a tingling sensation all over her body and a satisfied smile on her face. She stretched languidly as she laid there, her thoughts returning to the wonderful sensations he had showed her the previous evening. She remembered each of the three orgasms he had given her with the odd mixture of striking clarity and yet cloud- like fuzziness. She remembered that they happened, but now could only remember that they were intense, but not their intensity.

I wonder what he will do to me..... Her thought trailed off in her mind, being replaced with the sudden realization that she was really a prisoner here, and he was her tormenter, the man who wanted to ravage and rape her and commit all sorts of other things with her body. I'll even bet I'm locked in here. With that she bolted out of bed and to the door, only to find it unlocked. It swung open freely, and she walked out into the hallway, still dressed in her pajamas.

She tried all of the other doors on that floor, and found that each was locked. She went downstairs and walked from room to room, finally locating her captor in the kitchen and busy with something cooking on the stove.

Clint spotted her as she entered. "Good morning, Sunshine! How'd you sleep?"

"Fine, I guess," the girl replied. "I'd like to go home now, please?" As she said this she walked around behind him in the kitchen. She was looking for something in particular. Then she spotted it. A rack of kitchen knives stuck in a wooden block over in the corner. Six handles sticking out. She hoped she could pick a big, really sharp one. She started slowly towards them as he replied.

"I'm afraid not, little kitten. You still have a lot of things to learn before you are ready to leave."

Ashley was just two feet from the handles of the knives now, and she lunged for what appeared to be the biggest one. She grabbed it, pulled it out of its holder, and spun around to face him, instinctively going into what she hoped would look like a defensive crouch. She even squinted her eyes, hoping to look more serious for effect. He was still standing at the stove, scrambling eggs. And she could see a big smile on his face.

"Let me go now or I will hurt you. I will!" Her determination was clear in her voice. She was certain he would have to listen to her now. Ha Ha, big man, she thought.

Clint put down the spatula and turned to face her. "With what, if I may ask?"

She looked down and couldn't believe her eyes. The knife she held had a big rubber blade. She looked back at him, and she could see laughter in his eyes. Suddenly he burst out laughing, bending over in the process. Her determination to escape his control was instantly deflated, and she actually felt foolish standing there holding that stupid rubber knife. His laughter increased, and she began to see what he saw as being funny. She couldn't help herself, and soon began laughing with him.....

* * * * * * * * * *

The morning had been spent just sitting and talking. Ashley did not want to talk at first, but soon felt herself being pulled into the conversation of his questions. Eventually she had told him virtually everything about her, her once-happy life, her friends, her activities, her new love....

"Douglas is a very lucky guy to have a girl like you in love with him," Clint said after a short period of silence. "I wonder if he actually knows that?"

"I hope so," Ashley was smiling. "I've invested the best two week of my life with him." And they both laughed at that.

* * * * * * * * * *

Ashley was laying on the bed in the same room she had spent the previous night in, lost in her own thoughts. Clint wasn't such a bad person, she finally decided. In fact, he is rather nice in a lot of ways. But he can't keep me here against my will, she thought as her little fist pounded on the bed in frustration. That just isn't right. If I want to leave, then I have the right to leave.

Just then the door to her room opened, and he walked in. "Hi, little kitten. How you doin," he asked as he came over and sat on the edge of her bed next to her?

"Fine, I guess. I really want to go home. Please, won't you let me?"

"Sure kitten, in good time. But not right now." As he said this he shifted his position until he was laying down beside the young girl. She began to move away from him when his arm draped over her rib cage and his head slowly descended towards her. He kissed her lightly on the lips. Then he kissed her again, this time with more passion. She did not respond at first. His tongue pressed lightly against her lips. She opened her mouth and permitted him entry.

Less than fifteen minutes later she was hot. Really, truly completely sexually hot! All he had done was kiss her and run his hands over the permissible parts of her body, her sides, her back, the sides of her hips, her face, her ears and head. Why was she feeling this way, she wondered? She didn't know the answer, but she was now responding to his obvious passion with her own. She had to somehow let him know she wanted him now. She wanted him so very much. Why?

She felt his hand leave her side and gently cup her left breast. She shivered and held her breath, hoping for more. And she got it quickly enough, feeling his fingers begin to massage her sensitive tit. Then she felt him capture her tiny, hard nipple through the material of her shirt and bra, and a shudder ran through her body. He squeezed it, and the bubble filling inside her burst suddenly, sending her over the edge and into another orgasm.

He broke their intense kiss, lifted his head up slightly, and began to unbutton her shirt. She did not resist. She wanted this too. In fact, the thought of just ripping the buttons open in the name of speed crossed her mind just as he finished freeing the last one. He flopped the two halves open, exposing her bra. Then his face dropped to her chest and he began kissing all around her breasts. The sensations were absolutely wonderful. "Yes," she whispered. "Oh, yeeeesssss"

He pushed her bra up over her breasts, fully exposing them. His lips captured her left nipple, gently pinching it before he opened his mouth and engulfed most of the tit. Then he turned his tongue loose on her nipple, flicking, licking and circling it rapidly. She suddenly found herself in paradise with all the new sensations that pleasantly racked her entire body and eventually centered on that sensitive area between her legs. She knew she was extremely wet inside her panties, and wondered why?

Then he stopped what he was doing and pulled her blouse out of the waistband of her blue jeans, and helped her take it off. He unsnapped her bra and deafly removed it. Then he unsnapped her jeans and slid them and her panties down her legs at the same time. She lifted first her butt and then both her feet to assist him in the removal of those garments. Now she was completely naked, and she could clearly see his approval of her body in his eyes.

He stood up and began removing his own clothing. In less than a minute he was completely naked, and Ashley saw her first mature penis as he came back to her bed and laid beside her once again. It was really huge, although she couldn't compare it to anything else. He slipped his arm around her, pulled her gently to him, and resumed their kissing. She once again found herself in heaven as she gave in completely to the sweet sensations of his lips on hers.

His hands were not idle. He was gently stroking her belly, slowly working his hand lower. Soon he was playing his fingers in her thin patch of pubic hair. Ashley wanted more. She blatantly spread her legs wide, allowing him complete access to her most secret and sensitive area. And Clint smiled to himself as his hand cupped her womanly mound and his social finger began exploring her dripping crease and working its own brand of magic. He payed special homage to her clitoris, pinching it and flicking it with his finger tip between the near-constant rubbing from his thumb and index finger.

Then he slid his social finger into her virginal womanhood, stopping only when he encountered her hymen, that wonderful tiny membrane barrier that divided girl from woman and innocence from worldly knowledge. He played his finger around it and all over it, keeping up his assault on her clit with his thumb and her lips and tongue with his own.

He felt her building to an intense orgasm, which is exactly what he wanted and expected. As the bubble of pure pleasure inside her burst and orgasmic bliss flooded over her, he acted swiftly. He plunged his social finger deeply into her, partly breaking through her hymen and widening the original opening substantially. When he saw that the effects of her orgasm were still wracking her body, he withdrew his single finger, then plunged both his index and social fingers back inside her and twisted them several times from side to side, taking more of Ashley's barrier in the process.

She regained her senses without realizing that most of her hymen was now gone. All she was actually aware of was that this wonderful lover had brought her to a higher sexual plane than she ever imagined even existed. She could only wonder if there was more to this sex thing, and would it feel as good, or maybe even better if that were possible?

He again began touching her most sensitive places, renewing the process that would end with her receiving intense sexual pleasure. Only this time, he would withhold that pleasure from her until he received what he really wanted from her. And he knew he would.

Ashley began moaning, feeling the bubble inside her that was another impending orgasm, begin to expand. It kept growing, and she began to feel a gut-wrenching need for it to burst and set her free in another sea of intense sexual pleasure. But just as she felt certain that her orgasm had arrived, he removed his hand from her most sensitive place and instead rubbed her hip bone. She frantically reached for his hand to put it back on her pussy, but he resisted her grip and pull. Then, in desperation, she brought her own hand to her sex and began diddling herself.

Clint gripped her wrist and gently lifted her hand away from her pussy, despite her continued resistence. She wanted release... needed release. Why was he doing this to her? "Oh, please, Clint, pleaseeeeee...." she half-moaned and half-waled.

"Please what, Ashley?" He was now looking intently into her eyes from several inches above her.

"Please make me cum make me have another orgasm. Oh please, do it."

That was the right first step. He returned his hand to her womanhood and again engaged his fingers in her most sensitive area. Her orgasm came rapidly as he knew it would, and it was even more intense for her after the brief interlude without stimulation. Her body shook and jerked, and her pelvis began moving up and down in an involuntary movement of love that was as old as the human species and as inbred in the female psyche as the process of reproduction throughout all of nature.

Clint kept up his pleasurable torture of his young pupil for almost another hour, bringing her up to the brink of orgasm, stopping his ministrations, having her beg him to continue, and then letting her have her release. Each time he stopped touching her, he waited a little bit longer and made her beg him just a little bit more. He wanted her frustration level at his stopping to slowly climb until it became almost intolerable to this sweet little angel..

Finally, he was ready for the next phase of his training to begin. He once again brought her to the brink of orgasm as he had already done countless times. He stopped. She begged him to continue. Only this time, he didn't. She begged him harder and louder, feeling her own frustration growing and wanting desperately to fend it off with another sexual release. Still he refused, and her frustration continued to increase. It was becoming an unbearable burden for the young girl, and tears began welling in her eyes.

Finally Clint decided it was time for him to make his play. "How do you want me to make you cum this time, Ashley? What do you want me to do to you?"

"Touch me Clint. Touch me in all the wonderful places you have been touching me in. Make me come quickly, pleassseeeeeeee....."

"I'm growing tired of that, Ashley. It is doing nothing for me, and I need some love and attention, too. So how do you want me to give you release this time, my darling."

Ashley didn't hesitate with her answer. She knew what she wanted now. What she so desperately needed now. "Please fuck me Clint. Please put your big hard dick inside me and make me come. Please do me. I want you in me so badly." Tears from the greatest frustration this woman-child had ever know flowed down her cheeks. She had never wanted anything so badly in her life as she now wanted this man to love her.

Again Clint smiled to himself as he shifted over and between her widely splayed legs. Once he was in position he told her, "reach down and guide me into your womanhood, Ashley. Put me where you want me to be."

The girl quickly reached down, grasped the man's large member, and brought it to her vaginal entrance. Once the head was pressing into her, she removed her hand and grabbed his butt with both hands, attempting to pull him inside her by her own brute force. So predictable, he thought to himself as he pressed his hips forward and felt himself entering her most precious zone. He was intensely aware of her tight vaginal grip on his inwardly sliding member, and wondered if she was as aware of his continuing penetration as he was.

She was, bucking her hips almost violently upwards in a feeble attempt to speed up his slowly entering cock. She needed him inside her so badly. She knew nothing else could possibly quench the fires burning so deep inside her. And she sighed contentedly when she felt him completely inside her, filling her up as only a man can do to a woman. She was not aware that his entry had been completely painless.

He began stroking in and out of the young woman, at the same time mindful of her efforts to encourage him with her fingers scratching his back and heels almost pounding on his legs as they wrapped around him. He increased his tempo dramatically over the next few minutes until he was pounding into her mercilessly. She met each of his downward strokes with an upward push of her own hips. The slapping sound of their bellies meeting was loud and growing louder as their mutual passion continued to increase. She reached her peak quickly, and he slowed as her orgasm flooded over her. Her vaginal muscles gripped his penis tightly, squeezing him and almost milking him of his sperm.

Once she had calmed back down he began stroking into her again. This time he knew he would cum with her or shortly after her next orgasm. He could already feel the familiar stirring in his balls. He increased his tempo again until his hips became almost a blur. She broke into another orgasm almost without warning, and her excitement was all it took to send him over the edge. He plunged his cock as deeply into her as he possibly could and held it there, grunting and moaning himself as his body released his seed deep inside her most sensitive place. Then he collapsed onto her body, and they both laid still for several wonderful minutes.

Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers