Ashley Goes To 'School'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers

When he finally looked at her, she was looking back at him and smiling a very broad smile. "Wow, Clint, I never imagined anything could feel that good."

"And, my darling, that is just the beginning," he returned. "If you want, right after dinner we will have some more fun. But, only if you want to."

"Ooh, I can't wait," was her only reply as they hugged tightly and kissed passionately.

* * * * * * * * *

They had a wonderful, sensuous dinner together. Ashley now knew without any doubt that she was in love with this older man. She could and would make him happy for the rest of his life. She was certain of that. She would learn to cook, and clean, and do all the things a woman was supposed to do for her man. And he could teach her so many things, too. Things she needed to know. Things that would make him and her happy together forever.

Then, after the meal was finished and they had each enjoyed another glass of wine, he gave her some very specific instructions. She was smiling broadly as she left the table and rushed to the stairway that led to the bedrooms above.

* * * * * * * * * *

When Clint entered the candle-lit bedroom a short while later, she was waiting for him. She was dressed in a matching set of sheer black panties and bra. She also had on sheer black stockings and a matching garter belt. She was standing besides the bed, but came into his arms after he had closed the door behind him. And they kissed tenderly....

Then they were standing beside the bed. He kissed her and unhooked her bra at the same time. Then his hands went to the waistband of her panties, but her hands gently stopped him. Instead she went to her knees in front of him.

She untied both of his shoes. Then she took his left hand and put it on her shoulder for balance before applying upward pressure on his right ankle that caused him to lift his foot so she could remove the shoe and sock. She removed the other shoe and sock in a similar manner. Then she came to her feet and reached up, and removed his tie. After it was on the floor she began undoing the buttons of his shirt, and helped him take it and his undershirt off. Next she undid his belt buckle, unhooked his pants, pulled down the zipper, and eased that garment down his legs. She steadied him as he stepped out of his pants.

Then she went back to her knees in front of him. She grasped the waistband of his boxers and slowly, steadily, pulled them down to the floor where he stepped out of them. But she did not return to her feet immediately. Instead, she reached out and grasped his manhood with both of her hands. She was amazed by it's firmness yet it was so soft, especially on the crown-like tip. She moved a little closer, then dipped her head and placed a soft kiss on the tip.

She remembered the sex books and porno movies she had read and seen in the past and looked up at him. "May I put it in my mouth?" she inquired in a soft voice.

"Yes, my angel, please kiss it, lick it, and suck on it with your mouth. I would like that very much."

After that she didn't hesitate. Somehow she knew this was right. This had to be a good thing. She opened her mouth and inserted the head of his cock inside, closing her lips tightly around it and touching it with her tongue. And although she had never done this before, somehow she knew what to do to bring him pleasure. She began to move her head back and forth as she sucked on his member and swirled her tongue all over its head and underside.

The sensations she transmitted to his body were incredible. She was a natural when it came to sucking cock. He gave virtually no instructions other then for her to use less teeth and more tongue. Her ministrations quickly brought him to the point where he felt a comfortable stirring in his groin, the beginning of an orgasm. He decided to give her a choice this time.

"You are extremely talented in this department, my darling. I am about to cum. You can stop what you are doing and finish me off with your hand. I will show you how. Or you can let me cum inside your mouth, and you can spit my seed out. Or, you can let me cum inside your mouth and swallow my seed, something every man wants his woman to do for him. The choice is yours, my angel."

'His woman!', she thought to herself with a silent shout of triumph. He considers me as his woman! Oh, how absolutely wonderful, she thought! Her smiling eyes were on his face as she continued her oral stimulation of his manhood. And once again she did not hesitate, nor did she falter in her oral stroking. She also began fondling his heavy ball sack with her left hand, giving him even more pleasure. She wanted to feel him squirting his juice into her mouth and down her throat to her belly in the worst way. And she knew she would swallow every drop of his cum juice. For some reason she really wanted to. It was almost as if she needed to. Did she have to prove her desire to him? Was that it? It didn't matter. She was doing something that pleasured her man very much, and that was all that mattered.

Her lips were locked tightly around his shaft. Her cheeks were hollowed by her continuous sucking action. And her head was moving back and forth as she took as much of his cock into her mouth and to the forward area of her throat as possible. And then she felt him tense up, and his spurting began. The first spurt shot directly down her throat, but the next one hit the roof of her mouth and more splashed across her tongue. She swallowed as rapidly as possible, and just barely managed to keep ahead of his flood of juices.

She continued to suck on him even after he had finished cumming. She was immensely proud of herself that she was able to pleasure him as he had pleasured her earlier. And she had not wasted so much as a single drop of his juice.

Finally she let his cock slip from her lips with a soft pop, and she came to her feet. They embraced, kissing passionately. Then they both moved to the bed, hesitating only long enough for him to kneel and remove her panties.

Once on the bed, they continued their embrace. After just a few minutes he moved down her body and began orally ministering to her womanhood. It didn't take very long before her cry's of passion from intense, repeated orgasms filled the room. And he kept up his own oral stimulation for many, many long minutes, making sure she understood how pleased he was for the pleasure she had given him a little while ago.

But finally he stopped what he was doing. Then he turned the almost limp young woman over onto her belly and whispered for her to come to her hands and knees. When she did he positioned himself behind her and carefully, slowly inserted himself into her sweet vagina. She moaned loudly and allowed her arms to collapse until her head was cradled on her forearms. In that position she received such intense pleasure from his deep, sensual stroking into her body that orgasms once again began to wash over her body with quiet regularity.

But as wonderful as this sexual activity felt, he had still other plans. There was another lesson to be taught. He slowly withdrew his penis from her vagina and moved it up to her anal sphincter. Then he began to press forward and into her last virgin hole. Ashley began to protest when he whispered for her to relax and trust him. She ceased her protestations and tried to relax, and felt the head of his cock pop past her anal ring. Then he pressed forward slowly and steadily until he was completely embedded inside her anus. The sensation he felt from her tightness was absolutely incredible.

After several minutes of his slow, gentle thrusting into her anal passage, the discomfort she had experienced at first was completely gone, and the sensations overwhelming her entire body now were simply incredible. She wanted to scream with the pleasure invading her senses, but she was so completely involved that the only noise she could actually make was soft squealing sounds, with the screaming being confined inside her own head and breast. Sure she could feel each of his thrusts into her, but the pleasure being generated there was so intermixed with similar feeling from every other square inch of her body that the overall effect to her was that he was actually fucking her entire body, not just her ass.

Then the orgasm began. The bubble of pleasure she had felt building inside her burst with sudden and totally overwhelming results. She had a massive orgasm that just seemed to go on and on. It had peaks with shallow, almost indeterminable valleys in between, but each peak was intensely higher than the one before. And they all ran together until she was totally lost and drowning in a sea of pure, intense pleasure. Then, she blacked out.

When Ashley awoke sometime later, Clint was holding her and softly kissing her forehead, eyes, nose and lips. As her eyes fluttered open he smiled down at her. "Feeling alright," he enquired?

"Oh yes" she almost whispered. "What did you do to me?"

"All I did was allow you to experience some of the potential enjoyment for variations of sexual activities that you have bottled up inside you. Most women never have the opportunity or even the desire to explore the contents of their innermost sexual sanctuary. They go through their entire lives without ever realizing what their true sexual potential really is. Some even consider themselves frigid, when the reality is that their lover simply does not know how to allow them to open themselves up with the proper stimulation."

"Is that why my parents brought me here? So you could teach me how to open up my innermost sexual feelings?"

"Yes, my darling. That is exactly correct. They brought you to me so you could learn how to experience complete sexual pleasure, and not keep the combination to your inner door locked away in fumbling ignorance as so many women do."

"Cool! I didn't like it at first, but you already knew that. I acted like a brat. Like a scared little girl. How can I ever thank you enough, Clint," she whispered?

"Sweetheart, you just did. Many of the young women that come here as my guest don't fully understand what it is I have done for them when they are ready to leave. I have to sit them down and explain the new powers they now have. You were able to discern the real meaning of what I was teaching you without my first explaining it to you. That is more thanks than I could ever want, and I am grateful for your gift of understanding in these matters."

She raised her arms up and around his neck, and pulled him down to a very passionate french kiss. Then, they both dozed while wrapped in each others arms. A little later they showered together, then enjoyed the massaging capabilities of the hot tub. It was there that her next lesson was presented.

Once they were comfortable in the bubbling water, Clint reached over and grabbed a safety razor, a pair of scissors, and a can of shaving gel. Ashley wondered if he were going to shave just then. Funny, I didn't feel any whisker scratch when we kissed, she thought to herself.

Then her lover explained what he was about to do. Much of the sensitivity around your vaginal area is actually blunted by your pubic hair, darling. I would like to shave it off. But, if you object, then it isn't really that important. We can overlook it.

"Object? Hell no," she almost yelled. "That sounds like it is very erotic. Just please be careful." Then she felt so sheepish for her last remark. She knew without any doubts that there was no way this wonderful man would ever do anything to hurt her.

He instructed her what to do, and she took a seat up on the edge of the tub and spread her legs as far apart as she possibly could. He moved between them and, just before beginning the initial trim, he leaned over and planted a soft kiss right on her outer lips. She was smiling broadly as he began to snip her hair....

* * * * * * * * * *

When they had dried each other off, Clint escorted the young woman back into his private bedroom. He turned the covers on the bed down, then turned to her. "You don't have to sleep in here if you don't want to. I would be taking you for granted if I just made you do that, and that would be very rude of me. I just want you to know that you are welcome here if that is what you want."

Ashley didn't respond with words. Instead she once again encircled his neck with her arms and kissed him. Then they climbed into opposite sides of the bed and met in the middle. Their lips locked together, and her hands went straight for his manhood, fondling it and urging it on to tumescence. His were on her breasts, touching, lightly pinching, and kneading them as a prelude to her arousal.

She won their little race, and he was soon as hard as a wooden stick. She reached over and pulled him onto her and between her legs. Then she grasped his member and guided it into her already flooding vagina. She sighed contentedly as he slid it all the way inside her in one gentle stroke....

* * * * * * * * * *

Sunday morning began in more or less the traditional lazy fashion of two people in love. Ashley awoke first, and with a mischievous grin began toying with Clint's soft cock. She felt it twitch as she fondled it. Then, sliding down his body, she took all of it into her mouth and began gently sucking it. The still sleeping man's body reacted unconsciously, and his member began to harden. In less than a minute it stood at full attention like the good, helmeted soldier that it was.

Clint awoke to the pleasure of the young woman's mouth on his most sensitive spot. He moaned and touched the top of her head as a sign of his appreciation for such a wonderful awakening. Ever the teacher, he instructed her about paying suitable attention to his balls and the sensitive skin between then and his asshole. She learned her lessons well, and practiced with extreme enthusiasm. And she was ready with a willing mouth when he could no longer hold back and sent his cum pumping into her.

The day passed quickly. Too quickly for Ashley. Clint taught her more about oral and anal sex. He taught her about the absolute importance of stimulation and imagination. But it was his emphasis on vaginal intercourse and the many and varied sexual position, and how each had a pro and con side, that she loved the most. She learned to love the woman superior position best, mainly because it allowed her complete control of both her's and her lover's pleasure, both in duration as well as intensity. And that evening they once again fell asleep entangled in each other's arms and legs, and with Clint's slowly softening penis still firmly implanted inside her pussy.

* * * * * * * * * *

On Monday morning, she came down to breakfast, dressed in the same sheer red panties, bra, garter belt and stockings she was wearing just before their wild lovemaking of last night. She was as vibrant and happy as an eighteen year old woman could be. In fact the only thing she had thought about that morning that had caused her some unhappiness was that this might be her last day with Clint. She hoped she could talk him and her parents into letting her stay with him. Or maybe she could come back to him right after graduation in less than a month. But she knew that, somehow, she would find a way to return to this wonderful house and his loving arms.

After breakfast was over, Ashley asked Clint if she could ask him a question. "Of course you can, my darling. You can ask me anything, and I will answer you as truthfully as I possibly can."

In reply she stood up, took him by the hand, and led him up the stairs and into the room he had first taken her to the one with the softly lined shackles hanging from the ceiling. Once they were into the room, she asked him to explain the purpose and function of all the items inside.

"Oh wow, Ashley. Well, it is something like this. Sometimes a friend or acquaintance will bring a lady friend by for a visit and some "special" training. She is to become submissive to the point and extent her male lover wishes and she fully agrees to, and it is done through my instructions. I then teach her how to except certain levels of pain and humiliation in order to qualify her for extreme and intense levels of pleasure, but only at her lover's pleasure. That is always first and foremost to her from the time she completes her training. Am I making myself clear to you?"

"You mean some women actually enjoy being hurt and humiliated?" The young lady seemed almost shocked. "Do they get some kind of perverse pleasure out of you and their lover mistreating and belittling them?"

"Yes, they actually do," Clint said seriously. "It is quite amazing how all of those women respond to my training, and to their lover's every desire, after they leave here. It's really quite exciting for them and their lovers, and usually opens a whole new dimension to their relationship."

"You've got to be kidding, Clint. I can't believe any woman would actually submit herself willingly to being punished and tortured. No one is that desperate for love and attention."

"They are not desperate, Ashley. They want to please their lover in every way they can. All they need is some training from me, and they become happier than they have ever been before in their lives."

"I'm sure I would never do anything like that. And no one I know would, either. It sounds perverted, if you ask me."

"Actually, Ashley, you do know someone who is a graduate of my training. Your mother has actually been here twice. The first time was to learn the same general things I have taught you. Then, shortly after you dad and mom were married, she came back and spent another four days with me. That was, of course, many years ago. And she has repeatedly told me how happy she has been because of what I was able to teach her."

Ashley was stunned into total silence, her mind spinning with this revelation. Her own mother, who never argued or said anything cross to her father, was actually trained to be that way? She actually wanted to be trained that way?

Clint put his arm around her, knowing that the shock of his disclosure had to send her mind reeling in many directions at once. "Now, just think about it for a minute. Do you know any person that is happier with life than your mother?"

And as the woman-child began to relive past events she suddenly realized that it was true. It was all true. Her mother was, indeed, the happiest person she knew. And suddenly everything that this man had told her, about submission, and humiliation, and great levels of pleasure, it was all true! Her mother was living proof that it was true. It had to be! And with that she turned and threw her arms around Clint's neck, nearly choking him with her intensity. Then they were kissing passionately, still standing there in the middle of that room of many pains and pleasures.

When they broke their kiss, she looked him in the eye and said, "Will you give me a demonstration of some of this equipment. I would like very much to see... see and feel how it works."

Clint was taken back somewhat by her request. But, since he saw no danger in it for her or the training she had already received under him, he agreed. He instructed her to remove her bra and panties, which she quickly did. Then he walked her to where the padded shackles were laying on the floor, picked them up, and snapped them on her wrists. Then he walked to the wall, took the end of the rope that was hanging there, and pulled it tight enough so that the young woman's arms were stretched over her head and her feet were just barely flat on the floor. Then he secured the rope on the cleat beside him.

Once he had her secured, he walked over to the far wall and removed a short riding crop. She swivelled around to watch him, and kept her eyes on him as he approached her. "Now Ashley, you will not speak unless I ask you a question. Is that understood?"

Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers