Ashley Goes To 'School'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why, Clint. Why can't I... Ouch!!!" The sting from the riding crop smacking her soft buttocks got her attention really quick.

"Absolutely no taking unless I ask you a question. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Sir," he added.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now I will demonstrate a few of my training techniques for you. You will watch carefully, without making any sounds. If you feel some pain, you will accept it. You will ignore it. You will not make any sound. Is that understood?"

"Yes. Ouch!!! Yes, sir."

Clint turned his back on her and walked to the far wall once again. He was glad she could not see the smile on his face. He was enjoying this little game very much. When he got to the wall, he selected several items from a box, put them into his pockets, and returned to the hanging, totally helpless woman. When he was once again standing in front of her, he reached up and grasped both of her breasts and squeezed them gently. Then he reached into his pocket and withdrew two small metallic objects. He put one on her left nipple, and she let out a little squeal of surprised pain from the nipple clamp that was now in place and squeezing her tender nipple so firmly and somewhat painfully. Without any hesitation the riding drop whipped around and over to her left hip and buttock with a stinging crack, a quick rebuke of the not-permitted sound she had made. She was silent, but continued to squirm a little. "Be still," he commanded. She ceased her movement and stood as still as she possibly could.

He then reached out and placed another nipple clamp on her right nipple. She began to squirm some more, but stilled herself as he once again gripped the riding crop. He saw her compliance, and let the crop fall from his grip to once again hang from his wrist by its build-in loop.

"Now, Ashley, spread your legs as far as you can under the circumstances."

She complied, spreading her legs around a foot apart. He leaned down, placing another metal clamp on her left outer labia. When he released the tension and the clamp was in place, the pain it caused made the girl squeal in pain once again as she began to squirm around in place.

"Apparently, young lady, you are incapable of following even the simplest of instruction. I will therefore render you incapable of making any noise." With that he removed a round object from his pants pocket and proceeded to place a ball gag in Ashley's mouth, securing it carefully behind her head. Then he instructed her to once again spread her legs. When she immediately complied he placed another clamp on her right outer labia. He noticed, again with some inner amusement, that she was trying very hard not to squirm around, despite her obvious discomfort.

He began to slowly walk around her, inspecting her body and his work. When he was directly behind her he grabbed her side and turned her until she faced him. "Now, my little slave, you belong to me. Do you understand that?" She nodded her head and he herd a muffled "iss ir" come from behind the ball gag. "Good! And, my sweet, you will do whatever I require of you. You will do it immediately, and without question. Is that understood?" Again she nodded her head and issued a muffled reply.

Clint reached down and ran his finger through her slit. She was dripping wet, as he knew she would be. This kind of submissive treatment always turns a woman's sexual desires on, and always with a full head of steam. The more aloof and arrogant they appear, the more they respond to even the simplest domination. This woman-child may not have been either aloof or arrogant, but that was besides the point. This was a demonstration she had requested, and she would get it. She was now primed and ready for the next lesson in submission.

He decided to introduce Ashley to the roller table. It had a hard metal surface that was always chilly to the first touch, with a deep "U" in one end. So he turned Ashley around until she was facing the table. "Do you see that metal table?" She nodded her head affirmatively. "Good! When I release you from your bindings, you will go over to it, carefully climb on top, and sit facing the "U" with your legs drawn up and your feet as close to your pretty little ass as you can get them. Are my instructions clear?" A nod from her was his key to continue. He walked to the wall, released the rope that was holding her high, and let it go slack. Then he walked back to the girl and released the ropes to each of the padded wrist cuffs on her wrists. He left the cuffs on as they would be needed later.

Once freed Ashley walked over and climbed onto the table, sitting as she had been instructed. All of her body clamps remained in place. He walked over, positioned her butt a little better, then put one hand on her chest above her breasts and another high on her back and whispered, "Lie back, slave." With that, he brought her down to lay on the cold metal surface. Her head was unsupported, being well over the other end of the table which only supported to her shoulder blades.

Once she was in position he reached down, selected a nylon strap, and secured her right wrist. Then he walked around and did the same to her other wrist. Then he brought up another strap and slipped it around her left ankle, securing it so the leg was severely bent and her knee was pointed upwards and slightly outwards. Then he walked around and secured the other ankle in a similar manner. Then he stepped back to admire his work.

"This is a table for my pleasure, Ashley. With you in your current situation, I now have access to any and all parts of your body, which I will now use for my pleasure only. You will not allow yourself to receive any pleasure from what I am about to do to you. Do you understand?" The girl nodded her head awkwardly. "Good. If I sense you are receiving pleasure, you will be punished severely. I may let you have some pleasure later, but right now I wish only to receive pleasure, not give it. Do you understand?" Once again the girl signaled her understanding.

Clint walked over to the couch and disrobed, placing all his clothing on that piece of furniture. Then he walked back, standing near the girls head. "Let your head fall down as far as it will go." She complied. He reached down and removed the ball gag. Then he stepped forward until his semi-hard penis was less than an inch from her still open mouth. He pressed his hips towards her, then gave her terse instructions. "Such it, bitch. Suck my cock."

She readily complied, closing her lips around his shaft and swirling her tongue as rapidly and lovingly as she could. She felt him hardening in her mouth as she sucked on him. She wanted to please him so badly. In fact she had never wanted anything more badly before in her life. So she sucked for all she was worth, lavishing her tongue on him any way she could.

Clint withdrew his cock from her lips, reached down, and lifted two strange looking bars up until they clicked in place just above and on either side of Ashley's head. Then he stepped back in position and once again fed her his now rock-hard cock. He smiled to himself at what he was about to do to this sweet little thing. During their numerous sessions with her performing oral sex on him, she had never been able to take more that around half of his long, thick cock into her mouth. She simply could not relax her throat muscles enough to take more, or so she told him after her repeated attempts and gagging sessions.

"Now Ashley, I want you to totally relax your throat muscles. If you do not I will be extremely displeased and disappointed with you. Do you understand?" She nodded a little, finding it somewhat difficult with her mouth so ful of his penis. Then he grasped the two handles and began slowly pushing and pulling the table. "Concentrate only on sucking, bitch," he instructed her as he began lengthening the duel strokes of his arms. Soon she was taking three- quarters of his length, and not showing any signs of discomfort. A minute or so later she was taking his entire length down her throat, not unlike a circus sword swallower.

He began adding some force to his pulls on the table's handles, softly crashing her face into his scrotum. This had the desired effects on her, and he saw her entire body shudder slightly with orgasmic release. Since she had obviously tried to hide it from him, it demonstrated that she was trying to follow his instructions to the best of her abilities, so he decided not to punish her for now.

Besides, he was feeling a wonderful stirring in his loins. After just a few more strokes on the table's handles, he was shooting load after load of his cum into her mouth and directly down her throat. Then he pushed the table away, allowing his cock to pull free of her lips and the last few squirts of his sperm to arc upward and onto her titties and face. Then he brought the table back to him, allowing her to once again capture his cock and continue sucking. A few more minutes of that treatment and he was safely beyond the point of softening.

He pulled away from her, replaced the ball gag, and then gave the table's handles a firm push to the left. The table spun around until he stopped it. Then he stepped inside the "U" portion of the table and, without any warning, slammed his cock balls-deep into her quivering and completely exposed pussy. He reached over the sides of the table and pulled up two more handles. Once they were locked in place, he began pushing and pulling, fucking her hard and fast. His cock slammed into her as far as it could reach. And, when he pushed away on the out-stroke, he made sure the tip of his cock came all the way out of her, making the pending reentry total and complete.

Ashley couldn't stand such wonderful torture any longer. His deep penetrations of her mouth were stimulating enough to give her an orgasm despite her mightiest efforts to fend it off. Now his massive penetration of her pussy was absolutely maddening, driving her relentlessly towards an overwhelming orgasm. And there was no way she could hide this one from him. She knew that, too. How would he punish her? She really didn't care. All she wanted right now was for him to continue what he was doing to her and never, ever stop. And then she was there...

Clint watched as the girl's back arched upward as far as the straps would allow her to move, and then she was involuntarily fighting those straps to gain the freedom of movement her overpowering orgasm demanded. He kept up his relentless penetration of her most sensitive spot, but leaving the head of his cock inside. In her current state of arousal hew gyrating pussy would make a difficult target. Better to keep stroking on partial strokes than try to reinsert and lose some stimulation.

But her orgasm never really ended. She continued the involuntary gyrations of her hips as her body convulsed from one sexual peak to the next. Finally Clint realized there was only one solution, so he withdrew his cock and stopped the penetration. Then he stood there, waiting patiently for the girl to calm down.

Once she had regained what composure a woman might obtain while secured in that particular position, Clint proceeded. Only this time he aimed for another target. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her anal sphincter, then gave a mighty shove with his hips as he pulled on the handles. The sudden and nearly complete penetration of the girl's ass had the desire effect. Fortunately the ball gag shielded him from all but a small portion of her scream.

Then he was pounding her once again, driving his cock all the way into and then almost all the way out of her tortured asshole. His penetration was so complete and her ass so tight that there was no way he could delay his own orgasm. But seconds before he began filling her bowels with his sweet male cream, she was into another major orgasm that appeared to be even more intense than the previous one. He was secretly pleased, but outwardly he wanted to appear irritated.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Ashley. All I demanded of you was that you give me pleasure but not receive any for yourself. It is quite apparent you have failed miserably, and for that, you must be punished." He then reached his hand under the lip of the table, touched a button hidden there, and the four table handles all fell into their original position. He then released her ankles, then her wrists. "I want you to go over to that padded pillory, the thing that looks like a low vaulting horse without handles, and lay across it so your hands are on or near the floor on one side and your feet are on the other," he instructed her. "Do you understand?"

She nodded emphatically, then turned, walked over to the pillory and assumed the position he had described. He walked over, bent down, and connected the cuffs on her wrists to two hidden hooks on the base of the unit. Then he went to the other side and, using velcro nylon straps, secured her ankles on that side so that her legs were also widely spread.

Now the girl was again totally helpless, her completely unprotected ass sticking up in the air with her arms and legs secured so she could not move. She wondered what was going to happen next when she felt a terribly painful swat on her exposed ass. Clint used the riding crop to strike her repeatedly, raising small welts all over her most tender place. He was not hitting her very hard, just enough to get his point across. Then he stopped, switched to a wooden paddle, and gave her a few more swats with that instrument.

The punishment was mercifully over, and the girl hung there softly crying. She was so sorry for making Clint mad at her. Could he ever forgive her for being such an unworthy pupil. If he would only give her another chance she would try much harder to please him. She knew she could. He had to let her try. Then she felt him move up close behind her.

He slowly fed his half-hard dick into her still-dripping cunt. It felt wonderfully warm and creamy. As he began slowly stroking her, it began to harden. Soon it was fully erect, and he began taking deep, loving strokes into deep into her. "Ashley, I forgive you completely for your previous unworthiness. Your acceptance of your punishment without sound has wiped the slate clean, and I am proud of you. Now you may receive some pleasure. Just relax and enjoy what I am doing to you.

The girl couldn't believe her ears. Did he mean it. Oh, how wonderful that man was. And now he was doing this just for her. And she felt her orgasm begin boiling over almost immediately. Her body was wracked by the most intense pleasure she had experienced since her arrival at this wonderful place. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift off from one sexual peak to the next. And it was many minutes before she felt her man and master stiffen, make a few short jabs deep inside her, and then give her his wonderful seed so deeply into her body.

When he had finished Clint withdrew his cock from the wonderfully tight confines of her sweep pussy. Then he walked over to the wall where he had first obtained the body clips, took down a collar not unlike those worn by dogs belonging to wealthier people, and a leash. Then he returned to the girl, put the collar on her, then attached the leash. Once that was completed, he released her hands and legs and allowed her to get off the pillory.

He walked over to the soft, easy chair along the wall near the large bed, and sat down. He pointed to a spot on the floor near his feet, and Ashley knew instinctively that he wanted her to set there. She did, looking up at him as he looked down at her. He was smiling, which made her heart and stomach do all sorts of fluttering flips. Then he reached down and removed the ball gag from her mouth, cautioning her to continued silence with a finger to his lips.

Finally he spoke to her. "Ashley, you have been a wonderful pupil. One of my very best. Now it is time for you to return to your home and life in New York. I know you desperately want to stay here with me, but that isn't possible. You must go back." He clearly saw the tears beginning to stream down her cheeks, but continued. "All that I ask is that you take what I have taught you and use that knowledge to your best advantage."

He motioned for her to get up and sit in his lap. Once she was positioned properly, he kissed her softly. Then he removed both of the nipple clamps. He shifted her position slightly and removed both of the labia clamps. Then he continued speaking. "Do not become a slut, going from one guy to the next for a little sexual release. You are better than that. Find the right guy, make sure he is the right guy, and stick with him. That will make what we did here over this weekend a complete success. And you will be a complete woman for the rest of your life."

"Now, I want you to go into our bedroom, take a shower and get prettied up, then put on the outfit you will find already laid out on our bed. When you have done that, come down to lunch. Your parents have already arrived, and will be waiting there for you. With that he reached up and removed the collar from around her neck.

* * * * * * * * * *

Ashley was sitting in the back seat of her parents car as they headed back towards their home. She was thinking about all the wonderful sensations she had been subjected to over the past three days. She was now a complete woman, and she really loved that feeling. But more importantly, she realized, was that she now possessed the knowledge of how to give and receive complete sexual pleasure. True pleasure. Real pleasure. Pleasure that could rock the soul and still the heart. And it was hers for the rest of her life. That profound thought made her shiver all over.

I can't wait until my date with Doug this coming weekend, she thought to herself as she snuggled into the corner, closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep.