Ashley Makes a Deal Ch. 4

Story Info
Ashley and coworkers enjoy her first day on the job.
3.5k words
4.5
219.8k
15
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

Ashley arrived early for her new job. I could tell she was excited yet unsure of what to expect from her new position. I had to admit that when I saw her standing in my doorway I immediately felt my cock start to cum to life. Her hair was stylish, her tits were lusciously enticing, her ass firm yet supple, and long sexy legs. She was dressed in hot outfit, a white miniskirt, a sleeveless red blouse designed to show off her gorgeous tits. She wore no stockings and red high heels accented her tanned muscle toned legs. She seemed very confident and eager for her new assignment.

“Nice to see you Ashley.” I said as I offered her a chair directly in front of me. “Thank you, Tony” Ashley replied as she sat down and crossed her legs, allowing her skirt to hike up almost to her hips. She definitely wanted to show off her beautiful legs her luscious creamy thighs enticing me as she faced me. She knew I was looking at her legs and the faint outline of her panty covered pussy just under the hemline of her skirt as she moved around to get comfortable. She smiled at me, leaned forward slightly, giving me a nice view of her excited nipples and in a sexy soft voice asked, “So what do you need me to do for starters?”

“Well I need to determine where you will be working. I think for now I’ll have you located here in my office with me until I can determine where best to take advantage of your assets.” I said. Ashley uncrossed her legs showing me more of her creamy white thighs as I smiled and leaned back on the edge of my desk, my cock starting to grow in my pants. I asked her, “How do you feel about working with others?”

She once again teasingly crossed her legs and leaned forward seducing me with views of her hard nipples, “I love working with others. What did you have in mind?” Her skirt hiked up even higher and gave me a good view of her cunt soaked panty. She noticed my cock and knew that she was definitely growing on me.

I could sense that she was getting turned on as she squirmed around in her seat showing me more and more of her luscious thighs. I imagined her panties soaked with her cunt juice in anticipation of what I had in store for her. My instincts were once again proven correct as Ashley opened her legs slightly and gave me a better view of the growing wet spot covering her hot pussy.

She smiled seductively, slid off the chair and cooed, “I have an idea on how I can best service your needs.” She sat on top of my desk, pulling her mini-skirt up around her waist and fingered her wet pussy through her panties. She rubbed her panty-covered cunt-mound, pushing the panty into her pussy and let out a soft sultry moan, “mmmmmmmmm I’m soooooo ready to go to work.” I was amazed by Ashley’s open sluttiness, after all it wasn’t even a week since I forced her to blow me in this very office.

“Do you like my pussy?” she purred, pushing her hips up so that her dark wet spot became more evident. She added, “Would like to lick my hot wet pussy? Come on baby please lick my pussy.” I smiled at her as Ashley pushed her wet pussy toward my face, covering my mouth completely with her dripping cunt. She rolled her head back and let out a seductive whimper, “oooh yes,” grinding her hips against my face.

I moved my hands forward, opening her legs until I reached her cunt soaked panty. I slid her panty to one side and rubbed her cunt as she let out a long soft, “mmmmmmmm, I’m soooooooo horny.” I pushed two fingers inside her hot wet cunt and slowly finger fucked her as Ashley moaned, “Oooh yes that feels sooo good. Please lick my pussy Tony I want to cum. I bet you’re cock is nice and hard. I can’t wait until you fuck me.” Ashley squirmed on the desk as I continued to massage her cunt, “Make me cum Tony, Make me cum. You are making me so fucking hot.”

Ashley laid back until her head was falling over the side of the desk as I lowered my tongue to her swollen clit and flicked it back and forth as Ashley pushed my face deep into her soaked cunt. “Ohhh yes that feels so good,” she sighed, opening her legs as wide as she could. I slurped her cunt with a greedy lust while Ashley humped my face as I curled my tongue and thrust it into her pussy, opening up her hot wet cunt lips. Ashley bucked and writhed, her fingers pulled hard at my hair as she pushed her cunt on my tongue.

“Oh, baby, ohhh, ohhh!" Ashley whimpered. "I’m sooooo close baby. Keep licking my pussy. Make me cum!” I grabbed her ass spreading her cunt further as I continued to slurp on her swollen clit with my burrowing tongue. Ashley rolled her hips as she looked down right into my eyes with a sexual daze of a slut about ready to explode. I was so fucking turned on, my cock begging to be released, as my tongue went in for the kill.

Ashley squirmed with pleasure as she neared her wanton desires, “ooooohh my god, ohh, oh, yes baby suck my pussy.” I flicked my tongue up her cunt as she shuddered with excitement. My tongue fluttered around her clit, licking her everywhere as she neared closer to orgasm. Ashley whimpered, her body shook violently as her hands grasped the edge of the desk. “Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. “ she moaned, as I felt her body tense up. Ashley screamed, “Ohhh yessssss!! Ohh yess I’m cummmin” her body bucked and thrashed. “Ohhh! Yess Baby Yes don’t stop!!!!” the torrential waves of pleasure within her erupting in a powerful orgasm.

I stood up and looked down at my new slut writhing on my desk her legs spread eagle and quickly dropped my pants releasing my aching cock. I guided my cock to the entrance of Ashley’s quivering cunt and buried my prick in her well-lubed cunt. Ashley squealed in delight, “Oh yes baby. Fuck me hard. Give me all of your cock. I want you to shoot your hot cum inside me.” I fucked her cunt hard and fast, as I knew I wasn’t going to last long. This hot little slut had me so fucking turned on I couldn’t wait to explode inside her cunt.

I sucked her rock hard nipples through her sheer blouse as I fucked my cock in and out of her. I groaned as I neared my orgasm, “I’m going to cum so good baby. You’re such a hot little slut. I’m so fucking turned on. I going to cum inside your cunt slut.” Ashley met my thrusts and mewed, ”Oh yes cum in my cunt. Cum for your slut. I want to taste your cum baby. Fuck me hard. Harder!!!” I sped my pace as I felt my cock growing with cum, “oh yes cunt. I’m cummin, I’m cummin oohhhhhhhhh!!!” I shot three to four spurts of my hot cum as I continued to pummel her slutty cunt. Ashley was grabbing my ass and burying her cunt deeper onto my cum spasming cock.

I pulled my satisfied cock out of her cum soaked pussy and walked around the desk to her inviting lips, “Lick me clean slut!” I ordered. Her mouth quickly and hungrily engulfed my cock. She licked my cock from top to bottom like the sex-starved slut she had become. I pulled her head off my cock and ordered her to get dressed. I pulled my pants up as she was rearranging herself and grabbed her panties from her and said, “You won’t be needing these anymore.” She stood up and came up to me with a look of dazed excitement and said, “Is there anything else you would like?” I grinned to her and replied, “You executed your first assignment very well. Stay here as I’m going to introduce you to some of the co-workers you will be working with very closely.” I turned and left her in my office awaiting her next assignment.

I returned in a few moments with my top three sales pros, Mark, Dave, and Ray. I closed the door behind me as I introduced them to Ashley, “Guys this is Ashley, Joe’s wife, my new Director of Client Relations.” They lewdly stared at my sexy slut as they extended their hands out. “Now now don’t be shy guys. You will be working closely with Ashley. She will be here to service your clients and help you out in any way possible. Believe me she will be quite the asset in your sales effort. Ashley go up and introduce yourself properly to the guys.”

Ashley walked up to Ray and leaned up and gave him a long kiss as she pushed her hot body against his. Ray was caught off guard unsure what to do as Ashley probed his now open mouth with her hot little tongue. I watched the other guys as they tried to make sense of what they were seeing. Ashley lowered her arms around Ray’s body and grabbed his ass and pulled him closer into her. Whatever momentary hesitation Ray felt was gone as he instinctively grabbed Ashley’s tight little ass and began to grind his growing organ into her pelvis. A quick little gasp escaped from Ashley as Ray pulled her skirt up, “mmmmmmmmmm.”

Ashley’s gorgeous ass was exposed for all of us to see as Ray’s hands found themselves directly on her white fleshy mounds. Ray groped her ass exposing her swollen pussy lips as he continued to explore her fiery tongue. I ordered her, “Ashley don’t forget to introduce yourself properly to Mark and Dave.”

With that she squirmed herself from Ray’s groping hands and sauntered seductively over to Mark. He wasted no time in sliding his hands onto Ashley’s tits. He groped and pulled on her luscious tits as Ashley arched her back to meet his pawing hands. Mark unbuttoned her blouse, pulled one tit out and smothered his lips on her nipple eliciting a low soft moan from her, “mmmmm that feels so goood. Suck my nipple make it real hard. Ooh yes.” Mark sucked on her hard nipple as he pawed her bare ass with his hand. Ashley was squirming in pleasure as Dave decided to join the action rather than wait his turn. He walked over to Ashley and Mark, and nudged up behind her. “Ashley it looks like Dave is coming to introduce himself properly to you.” I laughed out loud.

Dave pressed his bulging crotch against her backside as my sexy little slut sighed at the initial contact, then moaned as Dave wrapped his arms around her from behind, “oooh yess Oooh god yess.” Dave’s hands came to rest on her tits, and he cupped and squeezed both in repeated succession. Mark pulled Ashley down onto my couch with him, his lips searching frantically for her tit. He cupped her ass with his hands and pulled her body hard against his own, while sucking on her erect bullets. Ashley straddling Mark on the couch buried her tit into Mark’s face moaned in heat, “Ohh yes suck my tits. I’m so fucking hot. That’s it bite my nipples, bite them. It feels soooooo goood.”

Dave dropped to the floor behind Ashley, pushed her skirt up past her waist and rubbed and caressed her supple ass from behind as Ashley let out a low sultry moan, “mmmmmmmmm.” Ashley pulled her engorged nipple from Mark’s fiery tongue and slid down to the floor, kneeling between Mark’s spread legs and reached for his pants. In a frenzied rush, she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper. Her hand dove inside his pants, and tugged at his rock-hard cock in delight, “Oooh yes. You feel so big.” Ashley quickly pulled Mark’s pant and briefs down, exposing his massive hard-on.

Squealing like a slut in heat, she grasped the base of his cock and then slipped its fat, juicy head between her moist red lips. Mark moaned as Ashley’s head started to bob up and down over his cock. Dave looked down at Ashley’s ass and smiled at me. He glanced over at Mark and grinned at him as well. “You're a very lucky man, Mark,” Dave announced. “I'd give my right arm to have this sexy little bitch suck me off.”

On her knees with her ass perched in the air, Ashley gave Dave ample access to her cunt. From behind her, Dave parted her swollen pussy lips with his fingers and drove his tongue inside her hot moist cunt. Ashley sighed and squirmed in utter lust, “mmmmmmmmm,” as she continued to slurp Mark’s hard-on. Dave grabbed each side of Ashley’s ass with his hands and buried his lips and tongue in her hot cunt.

“I can't wait until I get my hands on her," Ray said, sitting on an adjacent chair to get a better view of the action. His pants undone as he openly stroked his cock. Ashley’s head was bobbing up and down over Mark’s cock, while her hips were wiggling back and forth in response to Dave’s oral work on her cunt. Ashley was swallowing Mark’s monster cock down her greedy little throat. At the same time, Dave was feasting on Ashley’s hot pussy. Mark brought Ashley’s blowjob to a quick end when he could no longer contain himself. His cock erupted in her mouth, filling it with spurt after spurt of hot cum, “Oh yea baby, keep sucking my cock. Swallow it all, bitch. Ooooh yesss.”

We were all amazed at how Ashley sucked and swallowed his cum down her hungry throat while still getting her pussy eaten from behind. Ashley slipped Mark’s cock out of her mouth and lovingly licked away at it. I gasped at the sight of Ashley’s beautiful face as streams of cum dripped and dangled from it. “Did you like that Mark?" I asked him. "Oh yeah, boss. That was the best fucking blowjob I’ve ever had.” he sighed in return. Ashley smiled, happy to draw such praise. “I'm gonna fuck that hot cunt of yours,” Dave said, as he withdrew his tongue from her clit.

Dave had already dropped his pants, and his cock was at full erection when he pulled Ashley back off Mark’s softening cock and onto the floor on her hands and knees. He moved his cock behind Ashley and nudged it up against her eager beaver. His rock hard cock found Ashley’s quivering cunt hole as Ashley looked back and moaned, “Oh yes give me your cock. I’m so fucking horny. Fuck me hard Dave, Give it to me hard.” Dave pushed his hard-on into Ashley’s throbbing cunt and started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

Ray went down to the floor until he was sitting in front of Ashley, while Dave continued to hammer her cunt from behind. Ashley rocked her ass back and forth in unison with Dave’s thrusting pumps as Ray reached underneath her and palmed her both of her tits. He attacked both tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples with his fingers as Ashley squealed like the slut in heat she had become, “ooh yes pinch my nipples. That feels so good, Ray. Yess don’t stop,” her body beginning to feel the little wisps of another orgasm. “Fuck me Dave. Make me cum. I’m so close. Fuck me hard!” she panted as Dave pounded her quivering cunt from behind.

Dave his hands firmly planted on Ashley’s ass pounded his cock in and out of her cunt. Ashley dropped her lips to Ray’s cock and teasingly flicked and licked his cock as Dave increased his cunt pounding from behind. Ashley’s body began to thrash as she felt the seeds of the forbidden pleasures swell within her inner loins, “I’m cummmin. I’m cummmin. Don’t stop. Oooooh yessssssss.Fuck me. Hard yes yes yes” she screamed as Dave fucked her cunt while Ray pawed at her nipples. Dave sensing his own orgasm firmly clutched Ashley’s ass and furiously pumped his cock in and out until he shot his hot sperm deep inside Ashley’s fiery walls, “ooh yes bitch. Yes! I’m cumming so fucking good.”

I watched in total amazement as the two shuddered together in shared lust for several seconds, until Dave pulled out. Ashley was incredibly hot as she lay on the floor enjoying the torrential waves of pleasure deep within her cunt. Ray rose and sat himself on the couch and ordered her, “Get up you hot little slut. It’s my turn!” Ashley crawled over to Ray and immediately attacked his huge cock. She sucked and slurped away at his huge cock, her eyes wide with lust and desire. Ray placed his hands on top of her head, guiding her as she bobbed up and down on his huge cock. Ashley looked up into Ray’s eyes and smiled as she continued sucking him off devouring his cock with a wanton desperation.

I mused to myself how this young innocent housewife had turned into this cock-loving slut within days. It was obvious to me that Ashley would always be mine to use as I pleased. She needed only one thing; cock, cock, cock and more cock! Ashley looked up at Ray and mewed like a bitch in heat, “I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours.” She rose to her feet and straddled Ray positioning her swollen cunt over his cock as we all watched.

Ashley lowered herself slowly engulfing the head of his cock within her cunt before finally impaling herself on Ray’s shaft. Ashley squirmed and squealed as she felt the mass of his cock buried deep inside her, “Oh god yes. You’re cock is so fucking big. Oh yes Ray. Fuck me baby make me cum again. I need to cum baby.” She wrapped her arms around Ray and began to ride his pole in a sexual frenzy. Ray grabbed her ass cheeks as he started to rhythmically fuck her cunt. Within no time Ashley was being bounced up and down upon Ray’s cock as she moaned loudly with desire, “Oh yes Ray fuck me hard. Give me all you got. I want you to fuck me hard. Make me cum baby, Make me cum”

Their rhythmic fucking steadily grew faster and harder. Ray’s hands still held Ashley’s ass while she continued to ride his cock. Ashley buried her tits into Ray’s wet mouth screaming at him, “Suck my nipples Ray. I need to cum dammit and I’m so fucking close.” I could tell by the glazed look on her face that Ashley was not only enjoying her new job but was craving it. There she was on my couch skirt pushed above her waist, blouse open and tits flailing wildly about as she fucked Ray. We all watched as Ashley continued to bob up and down on his pole, squirming and writhing with desire. I could only imagine what this great little slut would do for us down the road. Pity her husband. Nah fuck the schmuck.

Ashley’s incredible fucking continued until Ray screamed, “Oh yes I’m cumming. I’m cumming bitch.” Ashley humped his cock desperately as she grabbed both her nipples and pinched and pulled on them trying to make herself cum. Finally her body shook and thrashed wildly as Ashley erupted in another torrential explosion of pleasure screaming, “ohh god yes yes yes. I’m cummmming oooooooooohhhhhh.” She collapsed on top of Ray as she let the waves of her own pleasure subside.

Finally after what seemed an eternity I ordered her, “Ashley get off Ray and get yourself together.” She arose and sauntered over to me with this sexual glow about her, tits still exposed nipples erect, cum juice trickling down her legs. I said to the guys, “Well gentlemen I hope you enjoyed our new staff member as much as I suspect you did.” They all lustfully nodded still not sure what to make of the fact they had just fucked Joe’s wife in my office. “Ashley will be a great addition to our sales effort. Make sure to use her, as you deem fit with our customer’s or prospects. I am even thinking of a weekly sales incentive with Ashley being the prize. Now go out and get me some orders.” They all scurried out of my office like kids in candy store. I pulled Ashley into my arms and smothered her mouth with mine as I caressed her still exposed tits. I looked at her and said, “I have big plans for you baby. You are one incredibly hot cunt. Just remember to do as you’re told.” She whimpered, “I will baby. I will.” I gave her my credit card and told her, “Now for the rest of the day go out and get yourself a new wardrobe befitting your new job. Make sure that all my guys and our clients like your new clothes. See me when you get back”

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers