Ashley Makes a Deal Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on my dimly lit driveway watching as Ashley pulled one of my wife’s breasts out from her dress. Donna was on fire grinding her cunt into her, squealing in delight, “oh yes pinch my nipples. It feels so good.” Ashley pushed her onto the hood of her car and laying down on top of her began to hungrily probe Donna’s mouth, passionately fucking her mouth with her fiery tongue. She was twisting my wife’s nipples and dry humping her on the hood of the car

Ashley reached down and put one of her fingers in my wife’s cum-filled pussy as Donna moaned, “oh yes baby fuck my pussy. Make me cum. I’m sooooo hot for you.” Ashley pulled her fingers out of her pussy and gave the cunt and cum soaked fingers to my wife. Donna greedily sucked the fingers into her mouth as Ashley lowered her lips to Donna’s exposed nipple. She moaned in lust, “oh yes suck my tit. Oooh baby I’m so turned on.” I watched as this went on for awhile slowly stroking my growing hard-on in the process.

Ashley lowered her attention to my wife’s quivering cunt, grabbing her ass and parting her bald cunt lips. Pushing my wife further up on the hood Ashley lowered her tongue toward Donna’s swollen clit I nudged up from behind and spread her legs apart. Pushing Ashley’s short dress up I looked down at this sex-starved slut, sexy legs standing on heels spread apart her cunt flowering open for my cock. I had never been filled with such pure unabandon lust as I teasingly guided my cock into her fuckhole until just the head penetrated the heat of her love chamber

Ashley looked back groaned and pushed back her cunt as she eagerly impaled the entire length of my shaft inside her, “Oh god yes. I love your cock. Fuck me hard with your cock. Hammer my cunt. Fill me up with your hot sperm. I want you to fuck me so bad” I slowly pulled my cock out teasing her throbbing cunt before slamming it hard back in her cunt. I continued this approach as Ashley begged, “Please fuck me now. I’m so hot. Please fuck me hard. I need a good hard fuck. Please baby hammer my cunt.” Ashley was on fire having lost all thought except for one; a good hard fuck. She rocked her ass back and forth onto my cock as I stood still and enjoyed her attempts to satisfy herself.

Ashley attacked Donna’s cunt with an animalistic passion as my cock continued to tease her aching cunt. Donna lay on the hood writhing and moaning in ecstasy as Ashley tongue fucked her cunt, “Oh yes suck my clit. Make me cum. It feels sooooo good.” She cupped both of her tits squeezing and pinching them as Ashley rode my pole in and out of her aching cunt. Finally I felt the time had cum to give her what she so desperately wanted a good hard fucking.

I reached down, grabbed her ass and repeatedly slammed my cock deep inside her fiery depths. Ashley screamed in delight, “Ohohohohoh! Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Fuck my juicy cunt. Make me cum. Oh yes that’s it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!” I squeezed her ass and furiously pummeled her cunt over and over. Ashley, her face turned back, reached underneath and grabbed my cum filled balls that were slapping her ass. She played with my cum sacs as I shoved my cock in and out of her faster and faster. Her cock impaled body bucked my cock, her head thrashed wildly from side to side, she was enjoying my cock inside her cunt and panted, “Make me cum! I’m so close. Make me cum! Please don’t stop. You feel so fucking hard.”

Donna writhing in heat screamed at Ashley, “Suck my pussy. Make me cum. I’m almost there. Suck my clit slut!” I knew that she wasn’t the only one that was near as well as I began to feel the waves of pleasure building up within me. Sensing the end I shoved my thumb up Ashley’s ass pucker and continued to hammer her cunt from behind. Ashley screamed in pleasure, “Yes That’s it finger my ass baby. Fuck my cunt. Fuck them hard. I’m so close to cumminn, ohohohoh, yess that’s it I’m cumming! Oooooooooooh!” Ashley buried her face in Donna’s trembling pussy and sucked on her clit as her body shook from the orgasm that was ripping through her body. Donna thrashed about as she let out a long moan, “Oh yes, yes, yes, That’s it. Right there. Don’t stop. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ooooooooooooooh I’m cummming…”

Seeing Donna’s massive orgasm quake through her body was all I needed to send me over the edge, as I could no longer contain myself. I exploded gob after gob of my hot cum up Ashley’s fuck hole as all our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. I kept shooting my hot sticky cum up her fuckhole as Ashley’s cunt convulsed on my cock. She looked back and squealed, “That’s it give me all your cum. Keep fucking me. I want all your cum in my cunt,” as she caressed my balls trying to milk every last drop out of them.

Donna her hair disheveled, tits exposed, her bald pussy swollen from the tongue thrashing she has just received, slid herself off the car and came over by me. I stood over Ashley’s hot body exhausted and satisfied as I let my cock soften inside her cum filled cunt. Finally I removed both my thumb and cock from her two-battered fuck holes, turned around and gave Donna a long wet kiss as she purred, “That was one hell of a fuck. I came so hard watching you fuck her from behind. Let’s have Ashley clean you up baby.” Donna grabbed my cock and ordered, “Ashley It is time to clean up my man.” She knelt down on the driveway proceeded to lick and clean my cum and cunt juice soaked cock. She bobbed her head up and down greedily slurping all juices off my cock until she was satisfied that she had cleaned all of my cock.

After she was finished cleaning my cock with her wet silky tongue Ashley stood up. She took Donna her into her arms and smothered her lips as she pushed her cum and cunt juice coated tongue into her mouth swirling it around. Ashley pushed her tits up against Donna and purred, “I love your hot pussy. Use me anyway you want. I don't care. I just want you to use me. I just want you to make me cum.” I opened the door for Ashley and said, “I hope you enjoyed yourself, as I know we both did. But it’s time for you to go back to your good for nothing husband. I’ll see you at the office on Monday.” Ashley got in and then Donna leaned through the window for one more deep and sensual kiss before my slut drove off.

12