Ashley Makes a Deal Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

After a few moments Ashley purred at Larry, "I want to suck your cock" letting his cock out from her tits. Ashley grabbed his cock again and gasped, "Your cock is so big." We all watched as she lowered her face slowly toward his cock. She held her mouth over Larry's cock before plunging it downward onto his throbbing cock. She groaned as she felt his mass sliding in and out of her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, taking almost half his cock mass inside her hot little mouth. Larry was in ecstasy as he enjoyed the expert blowjob he was getting from my hot little slut.

Ashley slid her mouth off Larry's slab and groaned, "I love big cocks. I like them in my mouth shooting cum down my throat. I want you to cum all over me baby." She went down again, swallowing half his cock. Larry put his hand on the top of her head and guided her up and down on his meat. Larry eyes closed as he groaned again, "Oh, yeah baby suck me off, make me cum."

Ashley wet with lust moaned, "Oh yes baby cum in my mouth. Give me all of your hot cum. Fill my mouth baby." She bobbed her head on his fat cock slipping her mouth off his cock and running her tongue around on the head, tasting his drops of pre-cum, running her silky tongue down the thick shaft, licking the hot flesh of his thick cock. Her exposed pussy was dripping with her love juice for all of us to see as we all pounded our lust filled cocks and watched her suck Larry's cock.

I looked at Joe as he sat in his chair, his wiener limp, his hands coated with his premature ejaculation. How fucking pathetic I thought to myself as I redirected my attention to my hot little slut, "Swallow all his cum slut. Lick him nice and clean." She let her tongue slip from between her lips and ran it around and around the head of Larry's cock. He spasmed and grabbed her head with both hands, pushing his cock into her mouth, fucking her mouth, using her hot little mouth like a cunt. She felt Larry's cock tensing up and groaned, "Oh yes cum for me baby. Shoot your wad."

She pulled her mouth off his cock and wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and jerked him off. Larry started spewing cum all over Ashley's face. Thick, white streams of sperm splattered into her mouth, across her chin as she lowered her mouth closer to the spasming cock until the spurts subsided. She moaned, "oh baby that tasted so fucking good" She lowered her mouth back onto his softening cock and sucked the head into her mouth again, cleaning his cum off of it.

I called for her, "Ashley get your hot little ass over her." Like a cat, she crawled on all fours to me and immediately took my hard cock into her mouth. Her stunned husband sitting next to me watched as his wife sucked on my cock. She began bobbing her head up and down as I felt the cum surge up from my balls. One long deep suck from Ashley and I pumped my hot cum down her greedy little throat. I spurted more hot cum into her as she swallowed every precious drop.

It felt so fucking good to cum in her hot little mouth as her husband sat next to me and watched silently. She let me finish cummin and when I slid my cock out from between her lips, she looked up at me and groaned, "I want to cum so bad. Make me cum. I'm so fucking turned on." I looked over at the other guys who were jerking themselves off and said, "First we need to let the rest of the boys shoot their loads on you." She gave me a slutty smirk and crawled to the center of the floor.

She laid on her back her legs spread lewdly and mewed, "Okay boys, cover me with your hot cum." The remaining guys immediately jumped out of their seats onto their knees surrounding Ashley on the floor. I watched Ashley squirm on the floor lusting with desire as eight guys pumped their cocks. She cupped her tits in her hands, spread them apart and groaned, "Yes cum on my tits. I want you to cover me with your hot cum." She reached up and grabbed the nearest cocks and jerked them off until they spurted a shower of hot cum on her tits. She groaned, "Ooooh, yeah it feels so hot. Hurry up and cum on my tits I want to cum soooo bad."

Soon cocks were pumping gobs and gobs of thick hot sperm on Ashley's writhing body. Hot cum shot out from cocks and landed on her lips, her face, her tits, her stomach, and her pussy as Ashley squirmed on the floor open mouthed with tongue out. Everyone groaned and watched her try to catch and swallow their hot cum.

Ashley lustfully writhing out of control on the floor started finger fucking herself while we watched, cocks hanging semi-hard above her, guys pawing her luscious breasts. She grunted and finger fucked her aching cunt as she brought herself closer to an orgasm. She arched her back as she dug at her cunt with her fingers and let out a long sultry scream, "oh my god yes I'm going to cum so fucking good. Oh oh oh oh oh ooooooooooooh I'm cummmmmmin." Her body shook as an enormous orgasm ripped through the fiery depths of her loins. Her legs flailed wildly, her hips bucked uncontrollably as she absorbed the non-stop torrential waves of pleasure that flowed through her body. Finally after what seemed an eternity her cum covered body slowed its convulsions and she laid content on the floor in the after glow of her performance.

I walked over to her and lifted her off the floor and gave her a deep passionate kiss, "You were incredible baby." She whimpered, "Oh baby that was the best orgasm I have ever experienced. I was sooooo hot." I led her into the bedroom and said, "go take a shower and clean yourself up. I'll get the guys out of here and then we can go out to dinner." I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 6:00 as I said to the guys, "Okay gents. I hope you enjoyed the entertainment. Now go out and get yourselves a nice dinner and we'll see you tomorrow." They all came over one by one and shook my hands thanking me for the special treat.

Everyone left except Joe who was still sitting stunned at what had just transpired. I said, "Okay Joe it's time to leave." He glowered up at me and spewed, "I ain't leaving asshole. I'm taking my wife home." I laughed at his pathetic attempt to be a man and roared, "Who are you fucking kidding. If you had any balls at all you would have never let Ashley dance for us tonight! But judging by the size of your pecker I know there can't be any balls down there. She's staying here with me tonight so that I can shove my cock into her hot little cunt. Now get the fuck out of here before I call the hotel management."

He rose to his feet and for a mere moment I thought he was actually going to try and come at me but instead he rushed past me and towards the bedroom screaming, "We'll just see about that. She's coming home with me." I followed him into the bedroom to find a towel clad Ashley coming out of the bathroom. Joe looked at her and said, "Hurry up and get dressed so we can get home." Ashley looked at him and replied, "Fuck you Joe. I can't believe you sat there and did nothing. Fuck You I'm not coming home with you asshole." I smiled to myself as I watched a horror-stricken Joe hang his head before leaving in a snit. I walked over to Ashley and wrapped my arms around her gorgeous body and smothered her lips with mine as we heard the door slam shut behind us.

We broke our heated embrace and proceeded to get ready for dinner. Ashley kept telling me how turned on she had gotten parading naked in front of everyone her only regret being that she didn't get a chance to bury Larry's slab deep inside her cunt. I laughed at how much her sexual appetite had changed over the last two weeks. She was incredibly gorgeous yet incredibly slutty, a wonderful combination. I watch her as she donned on a pair of white thongs followed by a tight white dress that seemed to hug and caress every curve and mound of her wonderful body. She was braless, her beautiful tits jiggled and her erect nipples strained through the thin dress material. Her legs looked incredibly hot and inviting as the dress was very short.

We headed out to a nice dinner enjoying our time together and anxiously looking forward to a night of non stop fucking. We finished dinner and decided to get a nightcap at the hotel bar before heading upstairs. The Hyatt bar was sparsely crowded so it was easy for us to find a nice little booth. We ordered our drinks and began some idle talk when I notice a client of ours walk inside and plop himself down at the bar. As luck would have it this was no ordinary client. He was one of our major customers who also considering pulling his business from us due to persistent quality and service issues. I stroked Ashley's wonderful thighs as I pondered a plan. Ashley instinctively parted her legs slightly her cunt thirsting to feel the caress of my fingertips. She purred, "mmmmmm that feels good baby. Why don't we go upstairs."

I smiled at her and said, "All in due time baby. Do you remember how you wished Larry would have shoved his cock inside your cunt?" Ashley leaned in closer and swirled her tongue in my ear before whispering, "oh yes baby. I love your cock but his was sooooo big."

I replied, "Well one of our clients walked into the bar just a little bit ago and I'm thinking that his cock may be every bit as big as Larry's. But more importantly he's not very happy with our performance lately so this might be a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone if you catch my drift." I slid my hand up to her panty-clad fuckhole and teasingly rubbing her wetness as she said, "I'm game if you think it will help the company. Where is he sitting?" I moved to get up and said, "He's sitting at the bar over there but I'm going to invite him to join us."

Derek spotted me as I headed toward him and shouted, "Hey Tony, how are you. Do you want a drink man?" I shook Derek's hand and declined, "No I'm okay but I was hoping that you wouldn't mind joining me and my new assistant Ashley at our table?" He spotted Ashley and said, "Wow you bet your sweet ass I'll join you. That's a mighty fine looking assistant you have there Tony." I smiled and we headed back to our booth. Ashley's eyes lit up as she saw us approaching the table. Derek was a handsome black man about 6'3'' 220lbs framed within an athletically built physique. I only hoped that his cock was as well sculpted as the rest of his body.

I introduced Ashley to Derek and we sat down on either side of her. We made small talk for a little bit all the time noticing how Derek was mentally undressing Ashley with his eyes. I dropped my hand onto Ashley's thighs and began to seductively caress her legs up and down giving Derek an eyeful in the process. Derek's eyes almost popped out when I slid my hand up Ashley's dress and caressed her cunt juice laden thongs. Ashley closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, "ooooh baby that's getting me soooo wet."

I smiled over at Derek and said, "So Derek what do you think of my new Personal Assistant?" Derek quickly stuttered, "Man you're one lucky son of a bitch." I laughed as Ashley squirmed in her seat and said, "Derek you know how you've been threatening to pull your business from us. Well I have a little proposition for you. Call it a "quid pro quo" if you will. We go upstairs to my suite and sign a long-term contract and then the three of us celebrate all night long. Let me know when I get back from the bathroom." I rose and intentionally left Derek with slut to ponder the benefits of my proposal

I returned to see Derek kissing Ashley his hands groping her tit through her dress. He slid his big fingers to her nipple pulled and pinched them until they stood out erect while Ashley hungrily explored his long tongue stroking his burgeoning hard-on. I looked at Derek and said, "Well by the looks of it I think we have a deal." Derek smirked and replied, "Oh yeah man. We have a deal. This is one hot little package." Ashley didn't waste any time in suggesting that we head upstairs as she was pretty hot from the looks of her nipples that were sticking out through her dress.

I quickly settled the tab and took the elevator upstairs. Once in the elevator Ashley's slid her hand onto Derek's cock and purred in a sultry low voice, "Baby I can't wait to suck on your cock." Derek took a hold of her ass and pulled her tight against his cock replying, "Baby I can't wait until I shove my cock inside your pussy." He lowered his head and parted her moist soft lips with his snake-like tongue. Ashley groaned, "mmmmmm baby your cock feels so goood." Derek continued to grind his cock into Ashley's pelvis until the elevator doors opened and we quickly scurried down the hall to my room.

Once inside I pulled Derek aside as Ashley went to the bathroom. Derek and I quickly agreed on a two-year contract before heading into the bedroom. When Ashley came out of the bathroom Derek put his arms around her and gave her a real slow deep kiss letting his hands move down onto her ass and pressing her against himself. After a few moments of heated exploration Derek reached up and pulled the dress off one of her shoulders, he reached in cupping and squeezing her left tit. He lowered his mouth to her nipple and began sucking on her tit as I took hold of her right breast and played with her already hard and erect nipple. Ashley closed her eyes and stood there enjoying the warm wet sensations as we licked and squeezed her breasts moaning, "ooooooooh that feels so good."

Derek picked Ashley up and carried her to the bed, all the time sucking on her tit. I look at Derek and saw a huge bulge in the front of his pants as he reached out and yanked Ashley's top down. Her tits jiggled as they sprung free, her nipples hard as rocks stuck out from the sucking Derek had given them. Derek grabbed both tits massaging and pulling at her nipples. Ashley was writhing in delight with all of the attention her body was receiving.

I took my pants off and gave my cock to Ashley's luscious lips. She licked my balls gently taking each cum sac into her mouth. Derek moved his attention toward her hot little cunt as she licked my shaft up and down taking my head into her mouth. Derek pushed her skirt up beyond her hips exposing Ashley's cunt soaked thongs. Derek grabbed her panties and in one swift motion ripped them off her from both sides. A quick gasp escaped from her lips, "oooooooh." and she took my cock deeper into her mouth.

Derek started to lick Ashley's leg as he reached out to her pussy and stuck his finger in between the parted folds of her juice laden cunt lips. She was milking my cock with her warm lips as Derek started pumping his finger in and out of Ashley's hot little cunt. Ashley grunted, "oh oh oh oh," raising her ass up to meet his hand as it slid in and out. She started bucking and groaning, "oh yes make me cum. Ooooh that feels so good. Baby."

I slid my cock out of her mouth and lowered my lips onto her harden nipples as Derek replaced his finger with his tongue and started licking at Ashley's swollen clit. She started rotating her hips on his invading tongue groaning, "oh yes I'm going to cum. Don't stop make me cum I'm almost there." Her body began to quiver as I gave her nipple one deep suck, "oh God I'm cumming. Oooooooooohhhhhh," A violent orgasm ripped through Ashley's body her legs thrashing underneath Derek's cunt licking, her hips bucking wildly as wave after wave of pleasure poured through her loins.

The climax finally subsided allowing Ashley to groan, "Ooooh Derek I need to suck your cock. Give me your cock baby." Derek removed his pants exposing his huge cock for us to see. Ashley's eyes grew wide with lust as she focused on his massive tool. His cock was at least 8 inches long and at least 2 inches even though soft and hanging. It looked like a fucking fire hose to me. Ashley squealed like the cock-crazed slut she had become, "oh my god you're cock is so fucking big. Let me feel it baby."

She took on a sultry look as she reached out grabbed his tool holding it softly in her hand while admiring its size. She slowly worked the cock up and down touching the end of her tongue to the head of his cock. She rubbed his cock on her cheeks as she licked at its base. Ashley was lost with lust and desire as she slowly opened her mouth wide to take as much of his cock as she could. She could hardly get her mouth around the growing girth of his slab.

Derek groaned, "oh yes baby suck me good. Make me nice and hard so I can fuck your tight little cunt." Ashley squirmed excitedly at the thought of his huge prick inside her bobbing her head up and down on his cock making it stand straight up and glisten from her saliva.

Ashley licked up and down the sides of Derek's shaft watching it grow until she could only get the huge purplish head in her mouth. The head of his slab had grown almost as big as my fist and the shaft now looked to be at least 12" long.

Derek grabbed Ashley's hair and slowly pushed the whole head of his cock back and forth into her mouth as I sucked and pulled on her nipples with my teeth. Ashley's body squirmed as she sucked on Derek's cock. Derek pushed about half of his cockshaft in and out of her slurping mouth as I moved down to her hot cunt and pushed my curled tongue in and out of her fuckhole. Ashley was grunting as she took as much of Derek's cock into her mouth.

My cum engorged cock was begging to be released so I knelt between her legs and plunged my cock inside her swollen cunt. Ashley squealed as she felt my mass enter her throbbing cunt. "Oh yes fuck me hard. Fill my pussy with your cum baby. I want to cum again. Ooh yes. Harder. Harder." I pummeled my cock in an out of her cunt as she continued to suck on Derek's monster. Her body began to shudder as I pounded my meat deeper and deeper inside her cunt.

I could sense that she was going to cum again as her body convulsed lewdly with each one of my thrusts. Still sucking on Derek's meat she whimpered, "mmmm, oh, mmm, oh, mmmmmmmmmm" when her body began to shake violently her mouth clamped on Derek's cock. I increased the strengths of my thrusts as Ashley's body erupted in another violent orgasm. I could no longer contain myself as my cum raced upward and spurted over and over into her quivering cunt. I looked at Derek and smirked, "okay brother. It's your turn now."

Derek pulled his massive cock out of her mouth and got between her legs. I took my cunt soaked dick and shoved it in Ashley's mouth, as her eyes grew wide with heated anticipation. Derek crawled up to lick Ashley's tits, his huge cock aimed right at Ashley's hot little slit. Derek lowered his snake like tongue onto one of her tits and as he did Ashley dug her heels into the mattress trying to press more of her tit into his mouth in so doing spreading her legs wider. Derek flicked her nipples back and forth causing her to buck and twist. Ashley was hot with lust as she groaned, "oh yea baby. Give me your big cock. I want your cock inside my cunt."

She spread her legs as wide as she could leaving her wet fuckhole wide open as Derek slowly eased his black fist sized cock head up against her entrance. I pulled my cock from Ashley and stepped back to watch my slut fuck this horse. The whole head of his cock disappeared into her fuckhole. Ashley closed her eyes and grunted as the pain of her cunt tearing wide ripped through her body. Derek started trying to force his oversize monster deeper into Ashley's tight cunt. Her cunt was stretching wide beyond as the huge head moved in and out.

Ashley squirming and moaning, "Ooooooooooooooh" her cunt lips engulfed the end of his huge cock head as Derek nibbled on her hard nipples. Ashley's hips started to buck and gyrate around the big black cock head her eyes glazed her hips rocked back and forth trying to get more of his cock inside her hot cunt. Derek pushed his pole further into her cunt causing Ashley to scream in pain, "argghhhhhh."

She bucked her hips up and Derek pushed more of his black monster into her cunt. Her whole body screamed as she arched trying to keep her insides from being torn. He withdrew his cock a few inches and then thrust it back in a little further each time. As he withdrew his tool again I could see her cunt walls clinging to his black cock. Derek started a slow fucking motion as his cock stretched and stretched deeper into her cunt. She panted in pain, "oh my god. Oh Oh oh oh my god" as her inner loins tried to absorb his massive meat.

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers