Ashley Makes a Deal Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley rotated her hips onto the huge cock her ass coming up to meet his big black pole with each slow thrust. The pain deep inside her was now turning into unfathomable wisps of pleasure. Ashley groaned loudly, "Fuck me harder. Shove your cock in me baby. Fuck my cunt." Derek teased her slowly with more short strokes grinding into her pussy. His teasing caused her only to crave more of his ravaging cock inside her, as she bucked her hips trying to get more of his cock inside her. She pleaded with him, "give me your cock, fuck me baby. I want it deep inside me."

Finally Derek thrust himself down impaling his huge black cock inside her. Ashley screamed, "Oh yesssss fuck me hard. Ooooh it's soooooo fucking big. Fuck my cunt baby" as she now had his foot long black cock deep inside her tiny little cunt. Derek began to slowly pump his black cock in and out of her stretched pussy. Ashley grunted and moaned as she took every inch of his big cock into her fiery cunt wrapping legs around his ass.

I noticed that my cock was once again standing at attention having watched Ashley try and fuck that huge cock. Derek started to pump his monster faster and faster into her hungry little pussy causing the bed to shake with each thrust. Ashley cried "Oh yes, fuck me with your big black cock, it' feels sooooo good, fuck, fuck, fuck me hard." She was thrashing back and forth on the bed screaming "more, oh yes, I love your cock, please fuck me hard, It's so big and good, oh yes, Give me your cock. Oh yes I love it." Ashley locked her ankles around Derek's back holding him inside her as she started to cum again. Her body shuddered with orgasm as she groaned, "Oh god yes yes. Fuck me hard. Shove your big black cock in me. Oh don't stop fucking me. Ooooooooooh yessssss." Derek continued to pummel her cunt with his massive tool as Ashley kept cumming.

I returned to the bed and thrust my hard cock into her face. Ashley opened her mouth and swallowed my cock making animal like sounds as Derek continued his cunt pummeling. I was hornier than I have ever been before as she bobbed her head on my raging hard-on. She was squirming and writhing all over as I fucked her throat which increased her animalistic lust even more.

I groaned, "Oh yea baby fuck his big cock. Make him cum in your hot little cunt. That's it baby fuck him good. You loved that big black cock in your cunt. Make him cum." She started sucking harder on my cock. She was getting hotter as she sucked my fat dick between her lips while the black monster burrowed deep into her cunt.

Derek and Ashley had been fucking for what seemed like an eternity, but were really only 20 minutes or so. Ashley's mouth bobbed on my pecker as I felt my balls surge with another round of hot sticky cum. Ashley took one deep suck on my cock and I groaned, "oh yea baby suck my cock suck it good baby" and then pumped my load down her throat. I pulled my cock out of her throat, letting my cum run down the side of her face when her body stiffened again with yet another orgasm, "I'm cummmmin on your big black cock. Ooooooooooooh," she groaned.

Derek grunted, "Oh yea baby I'm cummmmin. Fuck my big cock with your white little cunt. Fuck my cock baby." Derek's body shuddered as his balls spewed cum up Ashley's fuckhole his cum filling her and bubbling out around his black shaft. Derek's cock spurted gob after gob of his thick white cum as Ashley moaned, "Oh yes fill my cunt. I can feel your cock squirting inside my cunt. I love it. Gve me more fill me with your cum." He filled her so full of his hot juice that it was running down the crack of her ass.

Derek slowed his hips, but continued to slide his huge, softening cock in and out of her pussy. "No please don't take it out. Fuck me more, I love your cock. Please fuck my pussy" she begged, as Derek slowly withdrew his now limp cock, making a slurping sound as the head popped out of her ravaged cunt. Derek rolled off Ashley and proceeded to get cleaned up and dressed while Ashley lay exhausted on the bed, legs spread eagle feeling the emptiness within her loins. Derek gave her a deep wet kiss and left.