Ashley, Released Pt. 02

Story Info
Their new fantasy is taking over.
6.2k words
4.34
16.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aymar31
Aymar31
26 Followers

Author's note:

Before you read any further, please be informed: this story is about an engaged couple that involves other people in their sex life. If this is something that offends you, please don't read any further. If this is not the kind of story you like to read, please spare yourself the time.

Final warning: if you're not into swinging/sharing, DON'T READ FURTHER!

This is the second part of my story, the first part is imperfect as it was my first post but it still provides some context and background.

PS: apologies in advance for any spelling/grammar errors and for the perhaps.. not-so-rich vocabulary. English is not my first language and I'm my own editor!

-------------------------------

The next morning felt even hotter than all of the day before. The first thing James felt was a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, sleepyhead"

"Mmm.. what time is it?"

"9 AM and it's a beautiful day.. open those eyes baby!"

James half-opened his eyes and saw a big, beaming smile right in front of his face. He and Ashley weren't the best version of themselves in the morning, but a week off in sunny Italy will do wonders to one's mood.

"Until what time can we get breakfast?" James asked.

"10 but I want to go now and then get to the beach as early as possible. Come on, baby, get up!"

A few moments later they were in the elevator, getting to the hotel restaurant for the first meal of the day. Ashley was in a white, casual summer dress that exposed only a small bit of her 34DDs, leaving plenty of room for fantasy to any onlookers.

The buffet was quite spectacular and the hotel visitors spoilt for choice. As is often the case, most people only come down during the last hour of breakfast so it was quite congested and staff had their hands full trying to service everyone to a high standard. After a 5-10 minute wait, Ashley and James got a table and sat down to enjoy breakfast and coffee.

"So', James said, 'did you have a good night's sleep?"

"You know what, I slept like a baby. Wish we had that kind of a super king size bed at home!"

"And how was the rest of your night?" James asked with a playful wink.

"You are terrible! Well, it was.. very interesting but let's not get into too much detail here, shall we?", Ashley tried to keep her voice lower.

"Sure, sure, I just wanted to ask if you still think everything was.. you know.. still very interesting the next day, I guess!"

"Keep it down! Yes, I still think it was perfect if you want to know", she whispered.

"No-one here knows what we're talking about! But yeah, I think that's great!" he said with a big smile.

"Oh stop it and eat your food!"

-------------------------------

Over the last few years, more and more people visit Puglia in the summer months. The sandy beaches, the exquisite pointed houses called Trulli, the stalactite and stalagmite-spiked caverns make this a very unique region. James and Ashley knew it could be a very special week when they booked the trip but neither of them had in mind what kind of special it actually was going to be.

They picked a different beach that day, another one that was fairly packed - that's the rule this time of year. There was no bar nearby, so this time they had to bring their own supplies. There were quite a few other couples, some families, some groups and they also noticed some women sunbathing topless.

As soon as they laid down, James reached into their beach bag and grabbed a beer.

"Would you like one babe?"

"Not yet. I think I'm going for a swim, the water looks so nice today"

"Go ahead and enjoy it babe!"

As soon as she was off, James couldn't help but keep his gaze on her gorgeous body. Soon after, he had thoughts of last night and all that had been said and done. The trail of thought inevitably led to all those new emotions and fantasies that had essentially been born the night before.

He loved his fiancée more than anything, there was absolutely zero doubt about that. He loved the fact she was a liberated woman in bed, not afraid to do or say things, to try out new positions and share new fantasies. He always liked being the driving force in bed and Ashley always wanted to be dominated. They were the perfect match, bringing out the best in each other. But most of all, he loved to please her. There was nothing more satisfactory than seeing this absolutely beautiful, stunning woman turned on and having an orgasm.

Soon he thought how his words made her full of lust last night. How he planted the seed of those fantasies, entered her brain and totally controlled her body. How she was shaking and moaning and shivering and cumming, how she wanted more.

The next realization was that his cock had become erect as he was sitting there, in the middle of the crowd on the beach.

"Baby, the water is great! You have to try it!" said a familiar voice.

"Sure, I'll go. In.. a short while!"

"What's the matter baby?" Ashley asked while drying off in her beach towel.

"Nothing! Everything's great, I just.. well ok, you might want to come and feel this", his eyes pointing to his crotch.

"Oh James, what.."

She sat down next to him and made sure no-one was looking before slightly touching his cock over his swimming trunks. Her eyes widened as she tried to contain herself.

"James, how did this happen!" she whispered.

"Well I was just sitting here and thinking.. and erm.. next thing you know, well, that's it!"

"What were you thinking about baby? Did it have to do with last night?" she whispered into his ear, her hand semi-grabbing his cock while making sure no-one really noticed.

"You know it did. Now stop what you're doing because you won't enjoy too much sun today!"

-------------------------------

After a few hours at the beach and lunch at a nearby restaurant, James and Ashley were happy to return to their hotel room. Now it was finally time to get a shower and wash off the salt.

"I will take longer in the shower so you go first babe", Ashley said.

James didn't object to that for one moment. He took his clothes off, entered the shower and let the water blast on his face and body. He felt the effects of the long day at the beach and the shower did wonders immediately. He did probably spend a bit more time than Ashley would've thought, relaxing completely in the shower. By the time he turned the water off, he felt a bit of fatigue creep in, so he thought he'd lie down for a short nap when it was Ashley's turn in the shower.

As he opened the bathroom door to get back to their room, all fatigue left him inside milliseconds, as he came to terms with what he was seeing.

His beautiful fiancée was lying on her back, legs spread wide open, touching her clit, gently moaning and looking straight at him as he entered the room. He could barely believe the image before him, not because he hadn't seen it in the past but because this was the first time she started without him.

"Oh baby.." was all he could summon.

"Talk to me baby, talk to me like yesterday, like I'm a slut. Please.."

James unwrapped the towel and stood right in front of her. His dick was now semi-erect and pointed at this gorgeous, horny woman that was his fiancée. He didn't have to think long about his next words:

"Not *like* a slut, baby. You are a slut. And that's the only way I will be talking to you"

Ashley's moans got more intense. Her delicate fingers were working faster on her clit and she couldn't take her eyes off him, now already hanging on his every word.

"What made you so horny you couldn't help playing with yourself?"

"I.. I was thinking.. mmm.. I was thinking about yesterday and I.. mmm.."

"And what?"

Her hand movement became more rapid and her speech slower.

"I.. please promise me.. mmm.. you won't be mad.."

"About what, slut?"

"I was thinking.. mmm.. about what we said yesterday and about if someone watched us and.. oooohhhh.. about.. getting another dick in my mouth while you fuck me.. mmmmmm.. and I couldn't help myself baby.. oooohhhh"

James was a full hard on by now and he hadn't even touched his cock yet.

"Go on.."

"Baby I.. mmmm.. I was thinking about it all day, I.. I kept thinking about.. mmm oooh.. someone else fucking me.. aaaahhhhh mmmmm oooohhh baby I.. it makes me so wet.. mmmmm"

"Is that why your pussy is so wet and ready for a good fucking right now? Because you've been thinking about becoming a slut all day and the thought of having another dick in your mouth and inside your pussy turns you on?"

"YES..!! Baby.. mmmmmm.. it's so fuckin' hot, I'm a slut who wants another dick, oooooohhhhh mmmmmmm"

Her clit was throbbing now, she wasn't far away and James knew it. He knelt in bed in front of her, grabbed her thighs and pushed them slightly to the side, then leant over and got closer so he could feel her scent. As she was still touching her clit, he brought his face to her now thick pussy lips and touched them with his tongue. To him, it was one of the most exotic mixtures ever: her natural smell, the salt from a day at the beach and the intoxicating juices that were flowing from her wet hole. He pushed his arms below her legs and grabbed them, then proceeded to eating her pussy as she kept fingering her clit and it was a matter of seconds before she exploded into orgasm.

"oooooohhhhhhhhhh babyyyy I'm cummiiiiing!"

He was still holding her legs while her body convulsed. Her orgasms were frequently intense but since last night it felt like a whole new level. She was moaning very loud now, her spasms more intense and her pelvis was moving back and forth, out of control for longer than usual.

"I think we can assume that you liked this one?" James playfully said.

"Oh my God. I don't think I have the energy to leave our room for the rest of the week! Would you be a gentleman and carry me to the shower?" she giggled.

----------------------------

Ashley took a good half hour in the shower. She had just finished wrapping her long brown hair in a towel and she went back to their room to notice James had dozed off in the bed. He was still there naked, his cock looked mostly limp and pointing slightly to one side as he was sleeping on his back.

"Even so it's beautiful, dammit", she thought to herself. Her pussy was still a bit sore after that intense orgasm and the shower didn't do too much to help. She sat at the edge of the bed and marvelled at his body. It's not that he was extremely muscular and athletic - he certainly wasn't bad at all in that regard - but his body was harmonic in a way, with his long and straight legs, all the right lines on his torso, his well-shaped fingers and all the right analogies in the right places that can sometimes just click for a woman.

Ashley sat there, hair and body wrapped in towel, and started touching his legs. Her hands slowly moved up to his thighs, his chest, his arms.. thinking about this man she fell in love with, who could awaken every different part of her with his words, his look, his touch.. suddently, she did feel the urge to give him something back at this moment and a devilish plan was instantly formed in her mind.

She threw one towel to the side - not the one on her head. She lowered her face to his crotch and started kissing the area around his cock. Soon she was planting kisses to his balls, taking them in her mouth and softly licking them up and down. He was still asleep but his body was registering what was happening, evident by his growing cock. Ashley moved to its base and kept kissing, slowly, gently. She was making love to his cock in a very slow, erotic, passionate way, letting out slight moans while working her way up to the tip. By the time she reached it, he was now fully erect and half awake. She kept the same tune, kissing, slowly, gently, licking his dick without taking it all in her mouth.

James was already moaning before opening his eyes to the sight of his fiancée, wearing nothing but a towel on her hair, making love to some of his most delicate spots.

"Oh, baby, what.."

"Shhh.. I want to please you"

"This is.. how long have you.. oooohhh God, mmm.."

"Baby, I want you to know something"

"What?"

"I am, and always will be, your total slut"

Her words caused that final inch to grow, his dick now fully erect. He could barely say anything, just lying there astonished at how this woman could turn on every fibre of his being.

"I want you to know I will do anything for you baby. And I will show it to you"

Without breaking eye contact, Ashley started slowly crawling backwards, towards the edge of the bed, further away from him, her perfect breasts touching his thighs and calves as she was doing so. She was now right on the edge of their massive bed, positioning herself on all fours. With her face now right next to his feet, she looked at him and said once more:

"I am your slut, baby"

With that, she did something she hadn't done before during their time together. She opened her mouth and took his big toe inside, slowly sucking it up and down. James was shocked and more turned on than he could remember.

"Oh GOD baby.. oohh"

Ashley looked at him and kept sucking and licking, then closed her eyes again and moved on to the next toe. She gave time and attention to every single one, sucking and kissing all of his toes, her tongue gliding in the space in between them, leaving no spot unexplored. No-one had done anything like it to him before.

"I am a whore for you baby. You can do anything you want with me, I want you to know that"

James was stroking his cock as she spent several minutes being a slave to his toes before then moving to his other foot and again, taking everything in. Sometimes she would take two or even three in her mouth and make sure there's not a single spot not covered with her spit. After a good fifteen minutes of toe sucking, James couldn't hold it in for much longer.

"Bring your mouth to my cock, slut.. now"

Ashley obeyed and moved up, still on all fours, taking his dick right in her mouth. James wouldn't stop stroking his hard, 7-inch tool as his fiancée had her lips wrapped around the tip. She was now moaning loud and giving him one of her most messy blowjobs ever. She could never deepthroat and take all of his cock inside her mouth but she went as far as she could, around three quarters of the way, gagging and leaving her spit all over the base.

That was the end of the road for James, as his throbbing cock shot several loads down her throat. Ashley could swallow most of it but some bits were still coming out of her mouth. As ever, she would still try and get it with her tongue and fingers, so she wouldn't miss a single drop. After she was done swallowing everything, she showed him her tongue.

"You know, we should come to Italy again"

"Why?"

"Italian food makes your cum taste even better!"

-------------------------------

Before departing for Italy, one of their close friends had talked to them about this one cocktail bar in the area that was a must - visit and later that night they were there. It was one of the longest surviving cocktail bars in all of Puglia, a wood-panelled lounge, very romantically lit, a very atmospheric setting. It wasn't too crowded on a Tuesday night and there was a wide range of more than 100 cocktails to choose from - perfect!

Ashley was in a black strapless dress that complimented her 34DDs and curvy figure perfectly, hair down and four-inch heels. Along with her beautiful face and striking smile, you were looking at the epitome of femininity. James was in a smart casual short sleeved shirt and dark blue chino pants. They sat at the bar and ordered a pair of cocktails they had never heard of before. While waiting, Ashley started giggling.

"What's up babe?"

"You know, I just thought of something funny"

"What?"

She came closer to whisper: "today we both came quite hard in the hotel room, but we didn't actually have sex!" James started laughing.

"You know, that's actually very true! Speaking of which.."

"James, I want to tell you something"

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. I just.."

Right then, the barman brought their drinks and they politely thanked him.

"James, I.. I want to be clear about something. I know that since last night we've talked about some fantasies that we hadn't explored before, some more extreme stuff that involves other people. As part of the fantasy it's all great but if there's any chance that taking this further would endanger our relationship, I would stop all this in a heartbeat"

"I know. It's fine", James said assuredly. "You don't have to worry about anything. This is very good fun and I haven't seriously considered acting on that fantasy, well at least not yet. I wouldn't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with"

"James, I would never do anything behind your back, you know that. Me and you both fantasizing about that is amazing, it's not a place a lot of couples go to. Again, what we have is above everything and I would only ever think about next steps only if it was very clear between us that we both want it. So since our little fantasies involve.. well, you, me and another man, I think it's best if you decide how far you want to take it!"

"Oh ball's so not in my court huh! Ok so let me ask you this: if I decided I actually wanted to act on it and go through with this fantasy even for once, you'd be happy to play along?"

"I guess so, maybe, yes?"

"So you're saying", James moved closer to whisper: "all I've got to do is say the word and you'll fuck someone else?"

"Not blunt at all! Well I mean.. if it ever got to that point, I'd have to agree on the who, how, what and.."

"Is that a yes?"

"If you are absolutely sure you want it and it won't affect what we have in the slightest, then I guess.. yes"

"Oh, still embracing responsibility I see!"

"James! You asked and I answered.. honestly!"

"Ok well at least it's consistent with what you mentioned in the room"

"What's that?"

James again whispered gently into her ear: ".. that you're my slut and you'll do anything I order you to"

"Yes. That is a very definite, 100% yes..!"

"Ok, see I just thought of a game. It would take us ever so slightly to some next level and, since you just admitted you'll do anything I want, you have to play along here"

"I'm intrigued, go on", she said and took the first sip. "Oh, this actually tastes very good! How's yours?" James followed suit.

"Oh it's.. wow, different! Here's to you babe"

"To us!"

"Yes.. to us!"

"So you were saying?"

"Well, theoretically speaking, if I ever said I want to do, you would obviously have to agree the what, the how and, crucially.. the who. So I'm curious to see what that last part would look like"

"Oh crap, James, you're not saying.."

"I'm saying I want you to look around and tell me if there was one guy here you would fuck - well, other than the sexiest guy in the room of course, me - who would it be?"

"Fuck! I knew it! Are you sure you want me to answer this?"

"Yes, come on, it's nothing, it's just an innocent part of the game"

"Ok, you asked for it! I need a couple minutes here though.."

"No worries, I'm off to the toilet to let you.. browse a bit!"

The 26-year old woman started looking around innocently. She didn't really like a lot of random guys, there had to be something there to attract her. The barman was perhaps kind of cute but there was something about the way he applied himself that didn't really do it for her. There was a couple sitting behind James' stool and Ashley was facing the guy. He had a good built but his face was a bit too wild for her liking. No. On the other side of the bar there was a group of 3 guys, they looked younger than her. They needed no second invitation to look her way, so she only threw a quick peek but didn't find anything that she liked. A waiter she hadn't noticed before came to the bar, well dressed and polite but his face was suuuper young, she thought. Nope, nothing here.

Aymar31
Aymar31
26 Followers
12