Ashley’s Anal Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,205 Followers

Everything was working to perfection. Rob's semi-large cock was able to penetrate her rectum effortlessly, although her ass did feel very full.

Finally, it went all the way inside, and Rob rested himself in his wife's tiny little rectum.

"That's it girl," Candice said, who moved up to caress Ashley's hair in a loving way. "The hard part is over. It's all the way inside. Now enjoy yourself and the orgasm to follow."

The best friends held hands and looked each other in the eyes, while Rob slowly pulled his cock back, then giving a thrust.

"Oh..." Ashley gasped. "God..."

"Easy, girl. You're doing just fine."

The throbbing cock inside her ass repeated it's motion. Rob pulled back, then gave another thrust, this time a little bit harder, which Candice had privately instructed him to do earlier.

More thrusts came. With each thrust, Ashley body was pushed deeper into the bed. Her face pressed harder on the bedsheet. The bed rocked. Her hair waved back and forth. Her small breasts swayed.

Soon, Ashley found herself taking a full on ass pounding. The bed shook and Ashley began to cry.

"It's okay dear," Candice said in a reassuring tone, wiping away the tears. "You're doing so good. Your ass was made for this. You're going to be addicted to ass fuckings by the time your husband is finished."

Ashley wondered how that could be true as her ass continued getting plowed. It hurt, but it also felt good. It was like the perfect contrast of pain and pleasure. She was being stretched beyond belief. But also, her rectal nerve endings were being stimulated in ways she hadn't thought possible.

"Oh my god" Ashley cried. "My asshole!"

Tears rolled down Ashley face as the pounding continued. She could have asked for it to stop. She could have begged for it to end. But she didn't. She was venturing in new territories of her body. She was experiencing new things with her sexuality. And she was loving every second of it.

It still hurt like hell. But there was an undeniable satisfaction to it. Candice sensed the pleasure that Ashley was feeling, and she gave a slight nod to Rob, which was their signal.

Suddenly, Rob began fucking at full speed. Ashley cried out loud, tears rolled down her face, as her delicate little asshole was being plowed with a force she didn't know she could handle.

"Oh god!!!!" she cried for dear life.

Then she came. She came for the second time that morning. It was different orgasm from before. It wasn't free flowing and enjoyable.

No. It was raw. Pure. Untamed. It was an orgasm which came from her primal lust. And it made a serious mess all over the place.

Thank god Candice had put that towel on the bed.

The orgasm was so intense, that Ashley hadn't noticed that Rob had ejaculated inside of her rectum already, flooding her little hole.

For the second time that morning, Ashley was face down, collapsed on the bed, with her bare butt exposed.

Both Rob & Candice admired their work: A dazed Ashley, laying in pure orgasmic bliss, completely wet between the legs.

Epilogue:

When Ashley had come home from work, a small shopping bag in one hand, a purse in the other, she was in a great mood.

She put her purse down near the stairs and she approached her husband in the kitchen, who was still in his work clothes as well.

"Sorry I'm a little late," she said, kissing Rob on the lips while still holding the small shopping bag.

"What's this?"

She smiled, holding out the bag, "This...is a nice little gift which Candice gave me. We had coffee a while ago."

Ashley took out a small bottle and tossed the bag onto the kitchen countertop. The bottle was see-through and it contained a clear liquid fluid. But what stood out the most about the bottle was that it clearly indicated that it was for anal purposes only.

In fact, the substance in the bottle was made specifically for anal sex. It was a new product made to make anal sex a heck of a lot easier.

"Oh my," he said, eyebrows raised.

"Your cock. My ass. Right now."

Ashley handed her husband the bottle. She turned around and pulled her panties off, tossing it to the floor. She spread her legs and bent over, lifting the back of her office skirt. Then she placed her hands on the kitchen counter, ass pointed outwards.

While Rob poured the new bottle of lubrication in her asshole, Ashley stared out into the garden. It was a beautiful day and the sun was going down. She realized what a lucky woman she was. She was married to the love of her life and they had found a way to take their sex life to the next level. She also had the perfect best friend, the one who made this all possible.

Life was good.

A simple push, and Rob's cock entered her little asshole. At that point, Ashley had become accustomed to having her butt stretched by his cock. This time, it seemed easier. Candice was right, that new bottle of lube was awesome, which meant there would be plenty more anal sex in Ashley's future.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.