Ashley's Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to kiss him, and her mouth was insistent, demanding. She moved hurriedly, her mouth moving to kiss his chest and suck his nipples. She was rushing, in a moment she was kneeling in front of him and taking his hard cock into her mouth. She made love to his cock with her mouth, her tongue circling, and her mouth teasing. She wanted him to hold this moment in his mind. She kissed and licked his hardness, and rubbed it all over her face. Tears formed in her eyes and fell softly down her cheeks, as she moved him slowly in and out of her mouth. She stopped and got to her feet, she wanted him inside her now, wanted to feel him. She lay back on the bed and he moved over her, knowing her so well.

He thrust into her with a quick movement, and she cried out at his entrance. He moved fast and thrust harder and harder. He always seemed to know exactly what she wanted. He fucked her hard slamming into her again and again. She moved her hips and thrust out to meet him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they moved as one. She wanted more; she wanted to feel him as deep inside her as she could. She looked up to him and he read her thoughts. He moved off her and lay down on the bed.

Ashley mounted him, and let his cock slide into her. She moved up and let him come almost completely back out of her and then she moved down and he filled her. They fit together so perfectly, like they were made for one another.

Ashley increased her pace and moved with urgency. His hands grabbed her ass and he urged her on. She was almost frantic, moving faster and faster, the sweat poured from her body, making it glisten. Her orgasm washed over her and he watched her face delighted by her expressions. He reached down a hand and played with her clit, it was too much for Ashley and she exploded again, and his hot cum shot out to mingle with hers. Ashley leaned down and kissed him like she'd never see him again. She broke the kiss and moved quickly off the bed.

She turned away and tried to hide her tears, but he knew. "Babe, don't" he said quietly, "Come here." She turned to him and fell into his arms. She sobbed out all her heartache and all her pain. He stroked her hair and her back until her sobs quieted, and he drew back to look at her. He reached up a hand and wiped the tears from her beautiful face. His finger trailed down her nose and he kissed her lips.

"You're leaving." He said flatly

"Yeah." She replied

" I knew something was up from the moment you got here. I can't believe you came for a day, babe." He said

A sad smile appeared across her face and then it was gone. "No time." She said quietly. She got up and went to the bathroom to collect her things. She got dressed and packed her bags. She walked up to Jared and they just stood there, their arms around one another. Her luggage stood by the door, waiting, taunting her. She looked at Jared and knew it was time for her to go. Without a word he kissed her with all his love for her in that kiss. This was breaking her heart. They left the room together and went down to check out. They got a cab and drove in silence to the airport. They got to the airport and she checked in and they found her gate. She expected him to say goodbye now, but he stayed. They talked and talked and then too soon, she heard her final boarding call.

She wanted to kiss him again, so badly, but knew they couldn't take the chance in the crowded airport. She picked up her carryon, and held out her hand to him. Her looked at it and just grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her passionately; she was so surprised it took a moment for her to respond. Her bags feel to the ground as her arms went around his neck. The kiss ended and she put her hand to his cheek for one last caress. The tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"Until we meet again, my love." She whispered and turned to walk away.

"I love you Ash." He said huskily

"Jared? I'd have come for a minute." She said through her tears, and she walked onto the plane. She opened her purse and looked for a tissue and sitting upon the package was the cork from their wine at dinner, Ashley smiled.

Happy Birthday Sexy, a little late...

12