Ashley's Birthday Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

Ana decided to up the pressure just a little and, forcing the girl's hungry mouth from her tits, she began to squeeze Ashley's throat, just enough for it to be a warning. Lisa watched in amazement as her girlfriend seemed to enjoy even this latest torture and found it hard to pull her eyes away from the two writhing bodies on the bed especially, she realised in surprise, the sight of Ana's arse rushing up and down as it powered her cock into Ashley's cunt. All Ashley could do was moan, but no-one was sure if she was moaning in pain or pleasure -- or both. And still Ana wanted more.

She pulled out of Ashley's greedy pussy with a plopping sound and ordered the younger girl onto her hands and knees. Instantly her cunt was filled from behind Ashley knew she was being punished for dumping her first girlfriend but she feared about just how far Ana would push her today on her birthday. Her question was answered initially by the sight of another plastic cock appearing at her mouth.

Pamela climbed on to the bed and grabbed a handful of Ashley's long dark hair with her left hand as she began to slap and rub her pretty face with her dildo. Ana held their prisoner's hips firmly as she pounded away and watched her plan begin to unfold.

"You ready for this, bitch?" the blonde asked menacingly.

"Fuck you," Ashley screamed defiantly but opening her mouth only allowed Pamela to sink the dildo into the girl's mouth. Ashley gagged at first but knew she had no choice but to accept her tormentor's strap-on down her throat. The older girls bounced their hostage back and forth ruthlessly, alternately impaling her on their toys and laughing in delight.

Ashley knew she was going to cum. She couldn't stop herself even if her life had depended on it. She tried to turn her head round to look at Lisa, trying to tell her that she didn't want this, she had no choice. But the cock in her throat prevented her from going anywhere and she succumbed to the biggest orgasm she had had since the last time Ana had fucked her. Her body shuddered between the two unrelenting cocks and she could hardly hold herself up on her hands and knees.

Ana then abruptly pulled out of her aching pussy and nodded to Pamela. She knew that it was finally her turn as she had been lusting over the young girl ever since Ana and Lisa had told her of the plan. She quickly pulled the exhausted girl off the bed, slipping behind her effortlessly, then pulled Ashley down on to her lap. In an instant she was tugging on one of the younger girl's swollen nipples and stroking her swollen clit. She let her cock slip between Ashley's legs and rest against her pussy lips, slowly starting to pump her hips. She could feel the birthday girl's whole body trembling and waited for Ashley to beg for it.

"Do you want it, bitch?" she growled..

"No, cunt, no I don't want it." But everyone in the room knew she did as they watched her trying to push her cunt back on to Pamela's cock

Laughing at her rebelliousness, Pamela turned her back to face the bed and bent her forward, held her by the shoulders and slid her rubber cock inside her. As she quickly built up a rhythm she understood immediately why Ana wanted this girl so much, she was a great fuck. It wasn't long before she was fucking Ashley hard, moving her hands down to the girl's hips, holding on so she could drive her cock in as deep as possible.

Ashley thought she couldn't take any more but she looked up to see Lisa staring at her. Her girlfriend had a strange look in her eyes, almost as if she was angry and hungry at the same time. What really frightened her, however, was Sara lying down on her parents' bed with yet another large cock between her legs. Pamela suddenly pulled out of her cunt then she and Ana lifted the defeated girl and plopped her down on to Sara's equally hard, equally long plastic cock

Within minutes of being fucked from below, Pamela could see that Ashley was ready to cum again and got into position. When her orgasm exploded through her body, Pamela knelt down between the open legs of her friend and placed her rigid cock at the engorged entrance to Ashley's cunt. Laying her own cock along side Sara's, she started to push in.

Ashley was still coming down from her latest unwanted orgasm when she felt the other woman lying on top of her. She also felt another cock trying to get in to her already filled pussy and weakly tried to push her off.

"Please, Ana, don't let her do this. I can't take anymore. Please!"

Her tears were ignored as Sara held the young girl down and Pamela forced herself herself into Ashley's already ravaged cunt. She screamed for mercy but was again ignored as they quickly got into a rhythm with the birthday girl captured between them. She was incredibly tight still but they knew she wasn't going to be for much longer Ashley knew she was crying from the pain, from the humiliation of all her friends watching her being raped, but most of all from the unbelievable pleasure of having two cocks stretching her pussy. Once again, she had no control over her body and she started to cum just as she had before and lay there, sandwiched between her two jailers. She could feel nothing but the throbbing between her legs and her juices coating their legs as they poured out of her.

As Pamela pulled herself out of Ashley's pussy, she was then roughly pulled off Sara's cock and dumped on her back on the bed. Standing over her, Ana looked down at her exhausted body and smiled.

"Don't think you're finished yet, bitch. There are two cocks here, covered in your cum, that need to be licked clean."

Ashley knew the only way to escape this nightmare was to do as she was told and hope that they would get bored of using her poor body quickly. She knelt down by the side of the bed as instructed, using her tongue and lips to clean her own juices of Sara's plastic cock and then Pamela's.

She could barely see anything but the two women standing in front of her but she heard some movement from the other side of the bed. As the two older women finally stepped back, the juices fromtheir cocks now sliding down Ashley's throat, she looked round to see that Ana had untied Lisa and was now fixing her own harness and strap on between Lisa's legs.

"Where do you want her, girlfriend?" asked Ana, panting a big kiss on Lisa's eager lips. Lisa smiled back and told Sara and Pamela to haul Ashley back on to the bed. Too confused to understand what was passing between her new girlfriend and her old one, Ashley meekly lay meekly down on the bed, not moving. Lisa got on to the bed and positioned herself between her girlfriend's outstretched legs.

"Please, Lisa, don't let them make you do this. I don't think I can take any more."

"No one's making me do anything, bitch. This was all my idea."

Without any more warning, Lisa ran a finger up Ashley's wet slit then brought her finger to her soft lips and sucked it clean. Ashley didn't know whether to be more shocked by Lisa's words or by the fact that her other friends were now gathered round the bed, looking down on their punished friend and laughing. Ashley suddenly realised they were waiting their turn and she knew she was in deep trouble.

"We've got another present for you, bitch," smiled Lisa, that beautiful smile that Ashley thought meant she loved her. Now it could only mean, "You are mine." Ana pushed her way through the girls around the bed and handed a small box to Lisa. She lifted the lid off and held up two small, silver clamps and showed them to her petrified girlfriend.

"These are called clover clamps, Ashley; when they clamp onto something, they stay clamped. Where should we put them?"

The other girls shouted their various answers to Lisa's question and Ashley was shocked to hear her friends suggest that the clamps should be fixed to her pussy, her clit, even, somehow, her arse. But Lisa knew exactly where she was going to put them. Ashley saw her girlfriend staring hungrily at her sensitive nipples and tried to escape but the other girls quickly grabbed her arms and legs and held her down.

Lisa reached down and nipped Ashley's left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing it and stretching it. Letting go, she quickly grabbed the birthday girl's breast and stuck the clamp on her left nipple.

"Fuck! Lisa, Please. I can't stand that."

The poor girl couldn't believe how much it hurt and when, Lisa grabbed her right breast to apply the other clamp to her stretched right nipple, the poor girl screamed, trying to shake the horrible clamps off. She struggled more than she had ever done, trying with all her strength to free her hands but to no avail.

"Don't worry about the pain, Ashley; you'll soon have something else to worry about." . And with that, she lined up her plastic cock with Ashley's pussy and eased the tip in. But easing it in was not what she wanted to do and, once she was in, she thrust in and Ashley's eyes shot open in shock and more than a little pain. It hurt, it really hurt.

She closed her eyes tight again and tried to hold on. She couldn't believe that Lisa could do this to her. She couldn't believe her friends would stand back and watch. She couldn't believe they could laugh at her while Lisa fucked her.

Her girlfriend pulled her cock out of Ashley's sore cunt and started thrusting, in and out, hard. This was not making love; this was hard, brutal sex. The pain was nothing like she had ever known and Ashley was loving it. She couldn't believe her body was reacting the way it was; she couldn't believe her pussy was leaking; she couldn't believe she was going to cum again; and she couldn't believe that she wanted it all. But still it hurt.

Ashley opened her eyes and looked up at Lisa.

"It hurts, Lisa, please go easy."

Lisa just laughed in her face. She raised herself onto her hands, putting them beside Ashley's shoulders, and thrust even harder. The pain got worse and Ashley wondered if this was the real Lisa. Is this the way she would be from now on. Ashley knew that she was close to cumming but she also knew Lisa was not concerned with her pleasure. She was taking her pleasure in being rough.

But Ashley was going to cum whether Lisa wanted her to or not. She felt her pussy spasm around her girlfriend's plastic cock, her body convulsing as she came and came and came.

Lisa looked down on her girlfriend and knew she had given her the biggest orgasm of the night so far and the biggest orgasm of her young life. She slid out of Ashley's destroyed pussy as the birthday girl lay there in a pool of her own juices, not knowing if she was being fucked or being murdered. As she lay there, she felt some movement on the bed again and opened her eyes to see her friend Maria climb between her legs. Before she knew it, Maria was on top of her. She had always liked Maria and tried to plead with her.

"Please, Maria, don't do this. I'm sore. My pussy can't take any more."

"Don't worry, Ashley. I'm not going to be rough like the others. In fact, I'm going to be very gentle because we've got another present for you."

Maria was handed yet another box and Ashley shuddered when she saw her friend reach in and remove yet another clamp. As the others took a firm grip of the birthday girl, Maria spread her legs apart as far as she possibly could. Grasping the poor girl's swollen clit between her fingers, she gently placed the clamp around the button and caught it between both jaws.

"Noooo, Maria! Please no. It hurts too much."

But Maria didn't take it off. Instead, she simply spread Ashley's pussy lips and attached a clamp on the left side and then on the right. Ashley's friends had to use all their strength to hold her down as the pain coursing through her cunt seemed to give her the strength to almost throw them off. Almost, but not quite.

By now the others all wanted a piece of the birthday girl and, as Sara and Pamela took over the restraining duties, the others took over the fucking duties. As one girl filled her painful, clamp-covered cunt, another one fucked her mouth. As one girl pulled on her nipple clamps, another one did the same to the ones on her cunt. As one girl kissed her mouth another girl kissed her cunt.

On and on it went. Ashley no longer knew who was fucking her, who was kissing her or who was torturing her. She was sore all over. She was covered in pussy juice from the unoccupied girls standing over her and masturbating, their copious juices falling on to her mouth and tits.

Finally, it seemed like they had stopped. Ashley lay like a rag doll in the middle of the bed. Briefly it entered her mind to wonder how she would explain these stains to her parents. But her mind could only cope now with the pain. She had cum so many times she thought she would never cum again and was so weak she couldn't even resist when she felt her arms and legs being tied to the bed once again.

"We've got one final present for you, bitch," Ana taunted. Ashley groaned as, whatever it was, she knew she couldn't take it.

Ana climbed on to the bed and sat down, her bald pussy inches above Ashley's mouth.

"Make each of us cum with your tongue and we will let you go."

There are seven of them, thought Ashley. Could she do it? Could she make seven women cum with only her tongue and swallow the juices of seven different women one by one? She didn't know, but she realised she was looking forward to finding out.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers
12