Ashley's Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While conversation was refreshing, Dane's hormones were not satiated. He began massaging her tight behind and smiling, squeezing greedily. For the first time in along time, he hadn't finished his bottle of vodka. He hadn't even had another smoke. He drew her closer so she straddled him in his seated position and smiled.

"I could do you all night, you know that?"

He was even playful now. Quite the turnaround, and it alarmed him slightly. He wanted to see her again. Tomorrow. He didn't want her to be scared and leave before he woke up. He wanted her to make sure he had breakfast, shower with him. However, his fatigue from the performance and screwing her had made his eyelids heavy.

"All night." Dane repeated softly, massaging her bottom before his eyes closed, and he drifted off.

***

Ashley's glee had been indescribable. It was the best night she could've hoped for, and maybe she was taking things too far in her head, but he seemed to really like her. She had thought he might be shallow, but now she wasn't so sure. She thought that perhaps he wanted to be shallow because he didn't want to love anyone. It was, perhaps, too much work. Call her a stalker and call her a psycho, and let him kick her out when he woke up, but she took a hot shower, almost unhappy to wipe his sweat and fluids from her body. She showered and wrapped herself in one of the terry cloth robes the hotel provided and heard a knock at the door. She instantly responded and smiled to the room service person who pushed a cart of painstakingly prepared fresh fruit, water, juice, toast, eggs, and bacon. She pointed to the soundly sleeping rockstar and the server nodded, leaving without a tip. He was certain to get plenty from Ravage's manager later. Making a plate for Dane, Ashley crawled onto the bed where they had made love and touched a cold piece of melon to his lips tenderly, backing up a bit in case he was a violent waker.

Dane's eyes opened instantly with surprise, shock, and at first a little disapproval. He didn't like for people to be around before he had put on his "game face." But just like any other time, those eyes of Ashley's knocked him right out. He became serene and accepted the fruit playfully. He surprised himself, her name came to his mind, and remembered how good she had been and how he had felt last night. Did he still feel that way? She had been brave enough to stay. He sure as hell could at least fuck her again. Swallowing, he grinned mischievously at her and sat up, eating most of his plate of bacon and eggs in a few bites and then crawled out from under the covers, immodest about his nudity and his morning hard on. He placed his finger on her nose.

"You wait right there, baby."

Ashley sat on the bed and quietly ate at her fruit, her insides already warming at the thought of what was going to happen after he got out of the shower.

12