Ashley's Boyfriend Makes a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rembacher
Rembacher
17 Followers

The feeling of my cock convulsing inside her sent Ashley over the top again. Her muscles contracted in pleasure, milking every last drop from me. Her moans filled the room, echoing off the walls, and I'm sure, catching the attention of my coworkers in the adjacent rooms.

I lay in her, feeling my cock soften in the aftermath, replaying it in my mind, hoping to remember every moment for years to come. Finally I got up, crawled up to her head and placed my now wilted cock against her mouth.

"Suck it clean." I told her.

She obeyed, taking it in to her mouth, and working her tongue over it, cleaning every last bit of our combined juices from it. For a brief second I thought of her boyfriend, and what this meant for them tomorrow.

"There's going to be hell to pay." I thought. But the thought was soon replaced by another one. "If I'm going to pay for this, damn well better make it worth it." And with that, I reached down and removed Ashley's blindfold. I saw the lust in her eyes as she continued to suck my now, once again, stiffening cock. I undid her restraints, and she moved her hands to my ass, holding me in place as she still continued.

The night is young; this is definitely going to be worth it.

Rembacher
Rembacher
17 Followers
12