Ashley's Campaign Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

"What do you think of Rhye?"

"Very nice and to tell the truth, Ashley, it reminds me of Sade."

"Who is Sade?"

Her Dad laughed, "Well Ashley, Sade is the music your Mom and I listened to when we were trying to conceive you and your brother. Your Mom chose it because she said it slowed me down. Most of us guys don't think about what a women needs and are too fast."

Ashley cocked her head at her Dad's comment. She drew her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs. The balls of her feet were balanced on the edge of the desk. She closed her eyes in thought about her Mom who was off chasing a career in New York City.

He took his eyes off of Ashley's face and his eyes traveled down Ashley's body. She was showing a fair amount of cleavage as well her trim stomach. Her pajama bottoms were short and loose fitting. The bottom edge was gaping open and he could see where her ass cheeks flattened to the desk top. The curve of her ass cheeks merged into her lower abdomen that was barely covered. He saw no pubic hair or evidence of underwear. The bottoms barely covered her vulva. He found himself getting hard. It did not help that Ashley was wearing the same perfume his wife Cathy favored.

Ashley replied, "So Mom was in control?"

"Ashley it's like dancing. It's only beautiful when there is teamwork. Both people need to tell the other one what they need and what they like. No one is born knowing how. Certainly I was clueless. Luckily your Mom was patient and a willing partner."

"What if you don't know what you like?"

"Ashley, by the time you are ready for a serious relationship you should have gotten to know your own body."

"What if both of you are inexperienced?"

"When I was young there were books like 'Joy of Sex' to act as guides. Today there is a lot of stuff on the web including videos. Unfortunately most of the porn videos are made for men and are not as big a help as they could be. I doubt most women want to be slapped on the butt."

Her Dad changed the subject, "Hey, I doubt you need a lecture on the birds and the bees. What did you really want to talk about?"

Ashley smiled and look into her Dad's eyes, "Hey I always enjoy hearing about you and Mom. I have a lot to learn."

"Well for starters you should be careful who you wear those PJs around. With your Mom's perfume I'd like to eat you alive."

Ashley blushed as she remembered being eaten alive by her brother just two days ago. She figured her Dad was teasing her like he did when she was a little girl. He was teasing, right?"

Ashley said, "Dad, what I wanted to talk about was the election campaign. My friends and I were planning it at Beth's. We will need posters and stuff to hand out. We probably need a dozen large posters with a photograph of me. We thought we'd hand out American flag pins on a card with my name. I checked prices on the web. All total I think it would cost about three or four hundred dollars for a reasonable campaign effort. I'm kind of hoping to take advantage of you offer to help."

Her Dad smiled and said, "I think we can swing that amount without breaking the bank. I like the idea of American flag pins. What are you going to do about the photograph?"

"Oh, I haven't given that much thought yet. Any chance you have something suitable?"

Her Dad was a serious armature photographer. He owned several cameras including a professional grade Canon SLR with a full set of lenses. He had been snapping family pictures for years and kept a best of folder on his laptop.

"Well I am not sure what you have in mind. Why don't we browse through some of my favorites? Even if none of them work maybe they will give us an idea. I can easily snap a new one."

With that he woke up his laptop and went to his photos of family favorites. He switched the view to extra-large icons. Ashley hopped off of the desk and moved to his side. She leaned over the laptop as he started to display pictures of her.

Her Dad was intensely aware of his daughter's body standing next to him. Her perfume was even stronger only inches away. The large arm holes in the PJs gave him a clear view of her high, rounded breast from the side. He could even see that her nipple was pointed from the slight evening chill blown in by a fan in front of an open window.

"So are there any school requirements for the pictures?"

Ashley replied, "I think the main rule is that your clothes in the photo have to meet the school dress code. That means no spaghetti straps, no exposed cleavage on mid riff and dresses have to be long enough that it meets the palm of your hand when standing."

"OK so no swim suit photos or short shorts either."

He paused on a photograph of Ashley in trim khakis taken from behind and to the side. She was wearing a light blue polo shirt. Her back was arched back and she was looking over her shoulder. Her hand was on her hip.

"How about something like this. Khakis should be legal and you really look good in those pants. We might have to try a different top. Maybe something with a school logo."

Ashley was not sure. She was amused that her Dad liked her khaki pants. They were snug cross her butt and thighs. They were trim enough to show the beauty of her legs. After she expressed her uncertainty, they browsed through the remaining pictures. Nothing was as good as the photo of her in khakis.

Her Dad volunteered, "Well we could quickly snap some pictures of you in different poses and then pick out the outfit later."

"Oh, you mean now?"

"Sure there is blank wall over there and I have a couple of lights I can set up quickly. It might only take a half hour or so and it's barely 2100."

Ashley had been on military time all of her life and figured she had at least an hour before she needed to sleep. Everything was ready for tomorrow so all she would need to do was fall into bed.

"OK, thanks Dad. Let's do it."

Her Dad quickly set up the lights for a paramount setup. He picked a portrait lens for his Canon 6D since the distance was not very large. He had a tripod but decide to start by hand holding the camera so he could quickly change the angle. It took him less than ten minutes to have everything ready.

"OK, ready if you are."

Ashley asked, "So how do you want me?"

Her Dad replied, "I'd suggest you start with some basic standing poses. Start by arching your back slightly and looking over your shoulder at the camera. You can also lean against the wall if you like. Just keep moving and I'll shoot. Try varying your facial expression from full to Mona Lisa smile. If I see something I like I can ask you to repeat it."

For several minutes Ashley followed her Dad's instructions. After a while she felt bored so she tried some of the modern dance moves she had learned from her Mother. Sometimes she held a pose and other times she spun and leaped. Her Dad moved around and sometimes shot from a kneeling or even a prone position. He used burst mode on the camera so he catch the best angle and facial expression.

Finally her Dad stopped to swap memory cards. Ashley was getting warm from the summer heat and the exertion. Even with the fan on, the effort had produced a slight sheen of sweat covering her body. Her PJs were starting to stick to her.

When he was ready again, he said, "OK maybe this time try some poses sitting or lying on the floor."

Her Dad continued to take pictures from various angles including ones with him lying prone on the floor.

Again he stopped to change the memory card. This time he suggested, "Try some of your yoga poses."

Ashley smiled and started gracefully moving between yoga poses. She started with a sequence of various warrior poses ending in a reverse warrior. She flowed from a mountain pose into a dancer pose. She moved into a locust on her stomach with her legs and chest arched off of the floor and her arms straight back pointing to her toes. She pushed herself up into a plank and followed that with a downward facing dog. Luckily her sweaty pajama top stuck to her back rather than sliding down to neck. She didn't really want to flash her breasts at her Dad. Normally she routine moved into some handstands but she knew her outfit would not handle that. She rolled over and did a reverse plank that flowed into a wheel. This required moving her hands and feet closer together and severely arching her back with her abdomen pointing to the sky. As she held this pose, the cool air from the fan told her that the bottoms of her breast were exposed. She quickly dropped down into a bridge. All the while her Dad had been shooting from a prone position.

She stood up and did a sun salutation and her Dad said, "OK that's a wrap."

She went and got a couple of tall glasses of ice water while her Dad loaded the pictures on the laptop. When she returned he had thumbnails of the pictures up. There were over a thousand shots. This time she plopped onto his lap so she could see the monitor. Since her Dad's feet were together she sat with her legs spread and her feet on the outside of his. She leaned forward to give him some room. Her Dad had to reach around her to work the mouse and he found it was hard not to bump her breast occasionally.

Ashley was surprised at how much skin she was showing in the pictures. The intense lighting made it look like her pajamas were almost transparent. She had not been aware how much one could see through her arm holes. In some of the pictures she was leaning forward and one could even see nipples on her hanging breasts. In others she was leaning away showing a clear view of the bottoms of her rounded breasts. When she reached overhead her top rose up and also exposed the bottoms of her breasts.

The PJ briefs were no more modest. When she was illuminated from behind one could see the curves of her ass through the flimsy material.

The pictures that Robert selected to view at high resolution were the more modest ones. When he was shooting the pictures he had been focused on technique and barely aware of his daughter's body. Now as he was reviewing the pictures he had time to scrutinize every inch of her. He found himself becoming aroused. Sitting behind his daughter he had to lean around her head to see the screen. He could see the side of her right breast when she lifted her arm to point at a picture on the screen. She had always had trouble sitting still and her squirming around did not help his control. He placed his left hand on her bare waist to hold her still. He had learned long ago that simple placing a hand on Ashley was enough to quiet her. But his hand on her bare skin did little to calm him down.

Ashley could feel her Dad's erection poking into her every time she shifted position. She was excited by the beautiful pictures he had taken and even more by the heat of his body through the thin material separating them. When he placed his hand on her bare midriff, it felt like an electric shock.

She quickly worked with him to select some candidate poses to use later with whatever outfit they choose. When they reached the end of the pictures, she twisted around and hugged him.

"Thanks Daddy, I think we have some good ideas to work from. Now it's late and I'd better get to bed."

She gave him a big kiss and bounced to the door. She turned and said, "Thanks Dad and good night."

Her Dad said, "Hey it was fun working with you. Good night."

After she left, Robert went back to the pictures and created another folder besides the ones he and his daughter had created. He selected the sexiest photos for this new folder. He was amazed that some of the photos showed her breasts and a few even showed nipples. He had taken shots from every angle and some looked through the leg holes to show bare ass cheeks and the edges of her recently shaved pubic region. A couple revealed the lips of her vulva through the leg holes or silhouetted against the bright lights. He hadn't planned on taking sexy pictures. He had concentrated on obtaining poses that would work for the posters but her skimpy PJs had failed to cover her charms.

When his daughter had knocked he had been thinking of her running naked into the house from the pool on Monday. He had been aroused before her visit to his office and now he was desperate to find some release. He headed for the shower where his hands quickly brought him to a lonely orgasm.

The next day was more of the same for Ashley. Practice was even harder but her body was adapting to the strenuous routine. Her campaign manager, Beth, was glad to hear that Ashley's Dad was helping with the poster as well as providing the cash for the campaign. Beth and some of the other girls relayed the latest gossip about Ellen's tactics. Evidently several influential boys had been the recipient of Ellen's favors. Furthermore, Ellen had been seen entering the shop of Rivervale's best photographer. School had not even started and already the competition for home coming queen was heating up.

After dinner Ashley's Dad said he had to meet with a client who was only available in the evening. Ashley went to her room and went through her clothes to find an outfit for the campaign poster. She tried on a number of combinations before choosing the trim fitting khaki pants and a simple white blouse. By the time she was satisfied it was nearly 9. Ashley changed into the same PJs that had aroused her Dad the night before.

She sat on the bed and thought for a few minutes before making up her mind. She walked across the hallway to her brother's room and knocked. She heard some rustling before he said come in. She opened the door to a room that was dark except for the glow from his tablet. Josh was propped up by a pile of pillows and smiled at her.

She said, "Do you have a minute to talk?"

Josh laughed, "I always have time for my goofy twin. What's up?"

Of course he was delighted to see her especially since she was silhouetted against the light from the hallway. Her thin PJs gave Josh a good view of her shapely figure. Luckily he had the sheet up to his waist hiding his erection. He was only wearing a pair of Jockey briefs so his trim, muscular chest was presented to her. Ashley ran forward and jumped onto the bed. She nestled up next to her brother with her head on his pillow.

Ashley didn't look into his eyes as she said, "Do you remember when we were young and practiced kissing for the party?"

Josh laughed, "How could I ever forget! We tried every kiss in the book for two weeks. We kissed for hours until my lips hurt. But it really paid off. As I remember we were the two most popular kissers at the party."

"Well Josh something similar has come up. Evidently last year's home coming election got very competitive. It looks like Ellen is repeating last year's winning strategy."

Josh said, "Well I've heard some sordid stories about Ellen but I have no idea how far she'd be willing to do to win the election."

"How about giving head to a lot of the senior boys in exchange for votes? That was the tactic that decided last year's election."

"Wow that's really wild! All of the guys are already crazy about Ellen. A bit of head would sure get her a lot of votes. I don't see what you can do to fight back."

"Well Josh I have no intention of giving every senior boy a blow job. Besides I think that might cost votes from the girls. Right now a lot of the girls are supporting me. I think I only need maybe a quarter of the boy's votes to win. So I can be choosy about who I give head."

Josh was startled. "Are you serious? What do you know about giving head? Or maybe I should ask Ryan that question."

Ashley laughed, "Actually I don't know anything about blow jobs. That's why I came to you. I want to duplicate our research on kissing. We have ten days until the pool party for the football players. I want to be ready to win some votes. Maybe I can give some of them five minutes in heaven."

Josh replied, "So basically you want to practice giving me head for the next ten days? I don't know how to refuse my sister when she presents such a convincing argument."

"Well we need to do some research on the web before we start experimenting."

Josh laughingly replied, "Oh so you want to watch some porn before you give me a blow job?"

"Yeah well basically that's the idea and we need to get started at once."

Josh said, "OK you've convinced me." He reached over and grabbed his tablet from the night stand. He entered "How do you give a good blow job" in the browser and saw that there a number of you tube videos. He selected the first one. A pretty woman who claimed she was a porn star was holding a banana. She proceeded to give a verbal description of the process.

Josh had gotten too warm with his sister next to him on the bed and had kicked the covers off earlier. Ashley snuggled next to him with her head on his shoulder. Josh was very aware of the heat rising from her scantily clad body. He loved the smell of his sister mixing with a hint of his mother's perfume.

Ashley noted that the woman emphasized controlling the guy by wrapping one hand around the base of the guy's banana. This kept the guy from cramming his penis down the girl's throat and gagging her. The other thing she learned was to start slow and use a lot of lubricant or spit.

They watched a few more videos by women giving their tips. Some of the women recommended massaging the guy's balls while licking and sucking the tip. Others suggested twisting ones mouth back and forth around the penis. Most of them agreed that one needed to talk to the guy about what he liked. Being enthusiastic was also important as well as occasionally looking at the guy passionately.

Finally Josh said, "OK that is enough talking. We need to see some real action." With that he typed redtube in the browser. Ashley noted that the browser had been to that site before since it auto completed at just red. Josh selected blow jobs and was presented with pages of videos.

Josh said, "Redtube is where I got a lot of the techniques I used on you by the pool."

Ashley laughed, "I wondered how you got to be such an expert."

He selected one of the higher rated videos. It started slow with an unbelievable story line. Fortunately in less than a minute the woman was on her knees with the guy's cock in her hand. After a little massaging the guy had a good erection and the woman started to lick the head of his penis while pumping the shaft with her other hand. Her free hand was massaging the guy's ass at first and then cupping his balls. After several minutes he pulled his penis out of her mouth and came all over her face and breasts. A little cum landed in her mouth and she licked her lips when he was done.

Ashley said, "Seriously? Do you think guys prefer cumming on a woman's face instead of in her mouth? I doubt she enjoys it much."

Josh said, "I think they do that for the audience which is mostly guys. Viewers don't want any fake orgasms so the producers show the guys cumming. There is nothing cuter than a pretty girl with your cum all over her face."

Ashley just said, "Ugh!"

A second video showed a redhead as she pumped furiously with one hand holding the guy's penis while licking the tip of his penis. In another video the woman slurped around the tip before vigorously going up and down the guy's penis with her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. Both Ashley and Josh were getting excited by the videos and the anticipation of what was coming next. Josh could feel his erection growing.

After half a dozen videos Ashley said, "I think I've seen enough to try it on my own. Are you ready?"

Josh nodded in agreement and Ashley said, "Well then you need to ditch those briefs."

Josh hesitated for a second before peeling off his under ware and lying back on the bed.

Ashley moved down to his waist and leaned over to look at his half erect penis. She delicately caught the top of Josh's shaft between her thumb and index finger. She wiggled it slightly from side to side inspecting it. Josh had a good view of her well rounded breasts barely covered by her PJ top.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers