Ashley's Campaign Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

Ashley asked, "Let me know if I do something wrong. I don't want to hurt my dear brother."

Josh laughed, "You haven't even started yet. I'll let you know the minute I feel any pain."

Ashley smiled and leaned closer to kiss the head of his penis while grasping his shaft with her hand. Next she extended her tongue and licked the top and sides. She looked up at Josh and smiled. He was staring intently at her breasts and he did not immediately notice she was smiling at him. She continued to lick just the tip until he finally looked into her eyes and returned the smile. By now his penis was hard.

Ashley asked, "You seem to be fixated on my breasts. Do you want to see more of them?"

Josh replied, "Yes please!"

Ashley sat back on her haunches, peeled her top off and tossed it aside. She looked at Josh and smiled again but his eyes were riveted to her chest.

Ashley said, "I think it would be easier if I was keeling between your legs."

Josh spread his legs and Ashley scooted between them. She grasped his fully erect penis in her right hand and gave him a few slow pumps. She leaned over and took the tip of his penis in her mouth. She licked around the top while she clasped his penis firmly with her lips. She slowly lowered her mouth down to take in more. She didn't even have half of him in her mouth when she felt she could not take anymore. She was glad her right hand was wrapped around the base so she didn't have to swallow all of it.

Ashley continued to lick as she moved her lips slowly up and down Josh's shaft. She remembered the suggestion to use lots of saliva. She started to suck and slurp as she started to pick up speed. Her right hand pumped two or three times for every time her mouth made the trip from top to bottom.

Ashley removed Josh's penis from her mouth and started to nibble on it from the sides. She brought her mouth to the base of his penis and licked his balls. This caused a sharp intake of breath from Josh.

"Are you OK?"

"Oh god yes, I am in heaven. Please don't stop."

Ashley started to rub Josh's balls lightly with her left hand while taking his penis back into her mouth. She started to pump faster with her right hand. Her mouth was moving faster on his penis. She found that she was now taking in more of his penis and her lips stopped only when she reached her fist. Once she gagged but found that she was OK after backing off just a little.

Josh had his right hand on her head and was bucking into her mouth. Ashley found she could control his thrusts with her hand around his penis. She thought she was using enough saliva since her left hand on his balls was getting soaked. She suddenly decided to get even with Josh for his actions at the pool. She moved her slippery left hand down to his anus and pushed her middle finger in. She heard Josh gasp. She pulled her finger back a little before plunging it in up to the knuckle. Soon her left hand was twisting and plunging in his ass in time with her right hand and her mouth.

Josh was panting furiously and exploded into Ashley's mouth as his back arched off of the bed. Ashley continued to pump as she swallowed her brother's cum. She pulled her finger from his ass and gently milked his balls as he came down from his orgasm. She stopped moving her hands and simply licked and sucked slowly. She looked up at her brother's face. It took a while for his face to relax. Finally he looked down at his sister and smiled.

"Wow! That was great!"

"I think that was OK for a first time but my jaw hurts something wicked."

Ashley crawled up to lie next to Josh. He immediately cupped a breast and gently rubbed her erect nipple. She put her hand in his sweaty hair and kissed him deeply. She plunged her tongue into his mouth. Josh reacted by pinching her nipple and pulling it. Ashley squealed and broke off the kiss.

Josh said, "Sorry, are you OK?"

Ashley replied, "Yes, but you startled me. I'm still a little sore from the pool."

"Well what startled me just then was tasting my cum in your mouth."

"Oh, was that nasty? It tasted like nothing I've ever had before but kind of exciting."

"Glad that I was your first. Wouldn't want to think my sweet sister was a slut."

Ashley said, "Oh thanks a lot for the slut shaming."

"Hey no, you were great and I was a party to it just as much as you. You know I love you deeply, Ash."

Ashley was rubbing her jaw and said, "I think I need more research. Something wasn't quite according to the book. At least no one mentioned lock jaw as a side effect."

Josh laughed, "Well I am ready when you are."

Ashley laughed too, "Hey it's late and we both need sleep before practice. Let's do it again right after practice tomorrow."

Josh said, "OK I'll put it in my calendar."

"Oh please don't. I'm sure one of us will remember."

Ashley gave Josh a quick kiss and scrambled off of the bed. She put her top back on and waved from the door before closing it.

Ashley went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth thoroughly. She washed her face and applied facial cream before heading back to her room for bed. She left her bedroom door slightly ajar hoping to catch a breeze. It was a hot night but unfortunately just barely below her Dad's rule for air conditioning. She had to settle for the fan. She had it blowing directly on her bed and didn't bother to climb under the covers.

After tossing and turning in bed for well over an hour, Ashley realized she was not going to fall asleep. She was too keyed up from practicing on Josh and needed relief. Suddenly she remembered her Mother's leather case with the sex toys. She turned on the bed side lamp and dug around in the bottom of the closet until she found the case. She sat on the bed and read the brochure describing the contents.

It described the six vibrators of varying sizes, an egg and butterfly with remote control, a very large dildo in the shape of a penis and three butt plugs of varying size. The brochure said that the vibrators could be used outside of the vagina but that for deep relief they needed to be used internally. The two larger vibrators were equipped with clitoral stimulating fingers. Pictures showed how to reach the G spot. The brochure recommended starting small and working up slowly in size. It also recommended using one of the flavored lubricants supplied.

Ashley was unsure about internal use. Technically she was still a virgin and even had an intact hymen. Or at least she thought she did. She had heard stories that sports could tear a hymen fairly easily. Certainly she had had her share of high kicks in soccer. A few had caught her full in the groin. She'd even landed awkwardly on a hurdle in track.

She got a hand mirror from her dressing table and laid down on the bed with her feet toward the lamp. She pulled off her PJ bottoms and used a mirror to inspect herself for her first time in years. She used one hand to spread her labia. She was only slightly surprised to see that her hymen was in tatters with several holes. It might as well not even be there.

Ashley thought for a minute. Well a hymen doesn't make you a virgin. As long as she didn't get stuffed in the vagina with a penis, she was still a virgin.

She picked out the smallest vibrator. She turned out the light leaving only the nearly full-moon streaming through her window for illumination. She pulled off her top and laid back down on her bed naked. She paused and then grabbed her smart phone. She put in her ear buds and selected a Sade album her Dad had given her after their talk.

She applied some strawberry lubricant to the vibrator and turned it on. Luckily the batteries were good. Ashley set it to low which produced a quiet hum. She touched the vibrator to the top of her leg just below her vagina. It felt nice and even relaxing. She continued to rub it around just outside of her vulva. She lined it up with her slit and rubbed in against her clit. After a couple of minutes, she touched her vagina with her fingers and found that it was getting wet. She dipped the end of the vibrator in the moisture and rotated it to coat the end. She drew her feet up and spread her legs wide. She turned off the vibrator and positioned it against her vagina. She noticed that she was holding her breath and biting her lip.

Ashley increased the pressure slightly on her hymen and was surprised that the vibrator quickly pushed its way in. She barely felt the loss of her hymen. She twisted the vibrator back and forth slightly while shoving it in another inch. She turned the vibrator back on to low. She pulled the vibrator out a little and then shoved it in again but slightly deeper this time. She continued to slowly work the vibrator deeper. It felt huge. She couldn't imagine how any of the others would fit.

Ashley was sweating despite the fan running on high. She started to rub her breast with her free hand. She found herself pinching her nipples like her brother had done earlier. She closed her eyes tight and thought about the blow job she had given to her brother earlier. She thought about what a great rock hard body he had. God he was beautiful! She had loved his warm penis in her mouth. She fantasized that it was his penis vibrating in her cunt.

Her Dad had come home late from his meeting. He had stopped to change from his suit to his preferred Army briefs and tee shirt. He had missed being home with the kids for the normal family dinner. He decided to check that they were OK. It was hard to stop being a parent even when your kids are almost grown up. First he looked in on Josh and saw that he was dead to the world.

Ashley had not heard her Dad come home over her music. She didn't see him checking on her through the gap in her door. In any case the hallway was dark and her head was positioned just beyond his view through the gap in the door. He could see that Ashley was completely nude and he had a direct view of her vagina between her spread legs. Robert jumped back as if he had been electrocuted. He paused just outside of her door and listened to Ashley's panting. He realized that he was completely in the dark and she couldn't see him even if she turned her head. He edged back up the gap.

Oh my god, she's as hot as her Mom!Robert thought.Shit she's using a vibrator! When had that begun?Robert knew he should leave but his legs refused his command to walk. His penis was amazingly hard. He started to slowly stroke it as he watched his daughter's performance on the bed.

By now Ashley had the vibrator completely buried in her vagina. It felt really tight and she was glad she had chosen the small one. She had thought about grabbing one that matched Josh's wonderful penis. Boy that would have been painful.

Ashley turned up the speed on the vibrator and started to pump furiously. The vibrator was pressing on her G-spot and driving her wild. She came hard. She arched her back while holding the vibrator buried to the hilt. She let out a moan of deep pleasure.

Her Dad had taken off his tee shirt and wrapped it around his dick to prevent his cum from splashing on his daughter's bedroom door. He had cum furiously while his daughter was still writhing on the bed and furiously plunging the vibrator into her soaking wet cunt.

After her climax subsided she collapsed panting back onto the bed. As her passion was subsiding, she fantasized about what she had done with her brother by the pool. Ashley still felt too tense to sleep. She turned off the vibrator and pulled it out. She reached over to the case and grabbed one of the T shaped anal plugs. She applied lube and slowly began to work it in. In her haste she had grabbed the largest one. It seemed like it would never fit. She pushed hard and twisted it. She brought her knees up to her chest and her body started to shake from the tension. She grabbed the handle with both hands and pressed it hard into her ass. Finally the rim popped past her sphincter and Ashley grunted in relief. Ashley lay still panting for a while hoping she would adjust to the size. Finally she started to relax. She was sweating so profusely that the fan made her cold. Her nipples were pointed and hard. Her clit was throbbing.

Ashley picked up the vibrator and added more lube to it. She found that it went in easier this time. She turned it back on high and began to slowly pump it in and out. She thought about posing for her Dad earlier and how he was turned on by the pictures. She had felt his erection when she was sitting in his lap while they reviewed the shots. The last week's experiences had only added to her hormone fueled excitement.

Her Dad was still watching through the crack in the door. He was leaning against the wall and felt drained. He couldn't believe that Ashley was going at it again. He was even more surprised by his new erection. If anything it felt harder than the first. He began to stroke his penis in time with his daughter's pumping.

As Ashley's passion rose, her thrusting became faster and deeper. Luckily it was the smallest vibrator or she would have been banging the end into her cervix. She grasped the vibrator with both hands and began plunging it into her newly opened vagina as fast as she could. She brought her knees up to her chest and rotated her hips around the vibrator. She was taking deep gasping breaths interspersed with quiet moans. It seemed like she had been masturbating forever. Ashley felt she was stuck at a plateau and was becoming frustrated. She had incredible stamina but her whole body was trembling and shaking. Her vagina and clit were on fire. Her asshole felt stretched beyond recovery.

Ashley was keening, "Please, please, please, oh fuck, please cum."

Ashley tried fantasizing about her Dad. She had been nearly naked for their photo shoot. She hadn't admitted to herself at the time that it had also excited her. She had been stimulated by the knowledge that her Dad had gotten an erection while she was sitting in his lap. When his hand was on her bare midriff, she had wanted him to reach up and cup her breast. She wanted him to squeeze her breast and pinch her nipples. She thought about him tearing her PJs from her body and fucking her on his desk. She pretended the vibrator was his dick and he was pounding it into her while she protested. She imagined him ignoring her cries and shooting her full of his cum.

The fantasy finally put her over the edge. Ashley felt shocks running from her thighs to her breasts as she arched her back off of the bed. Her cunt contracted hard over and over gripping the vibrator tight. Her thrusting slowed until she shoved the vibrator in to the hilt. She held the end of the vibrator completely inside her pulsing cunt. She was afraid that her wailing would wake everyone in the house. Finally her climax subsided. She turned off the vibrator and collapsed back onto the bed. She felt spent and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Her Dad had exploded into his tee shirt well before Ashley finally climaxed. He had continued to watch in amazement as she struggled for her second orgasm. When she final collapsed into sleep, he had wanted to cover her with a blanket and kiss her good night. Instead he had slowly walked back to his bedroom and fallen into his best sleep in months.

loerics
loerics
957 Followers