Ashley's Campaign Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Ashley was helping herself to relax by performing a yoga deep breathing exercise.

She said, "I still need more lube."

Josh repeated the application several times before Ashley was satisfied. Next Ashley grabbed a glob of the lotion and applied it to Josh's erection. She was happy it was not as thick as the butt plug. She coated Josh's penis from top to bottom. Josh was afraid he would explode before they started.

She looked at Josh and said, "Ready?"

Josh nodded and said, "Yes please."

Ashley guided Josh's penis to her ass and applied pressure by lowering herself down on Josh. With only a little work it popped into her anus. She held still for a moment with only the tip inside. Josh was holding her by the waist and trying to control himself by taking long deep breaths. He wanted this feeling to last forever.

Ashley was holding herself up with her hands on Josh's thighs. She began to lower herself slowly. For every inch she lowered herself she pulled back a little and paused. She found herself grunting every time she took in more of Josh's penis. Josh's penis was a lot longer than the butt plug but thankfully not as thick. It seemed like forever before she had all of Josh in her ass. She turned and winked at Josh.

"God you have a long dick! I feel stuffed." She locked her lips on Josh's and had a long deep kiss. She pushed her tongue deeply into his mouth trying to mimic his penis in her ass.

Finally she started to rock back and forth. She tilted forward and used both her arms and legs to slowly raise and lower her ass on his rigid dick. She occasionally squeezed her ass muscles to apply tremendous pressure to his cock. With the lotion she had heat, pressure and moisture; according to the BBC video it was a perfect substitute for a vagina.

Josh liked the position since it gave him complete access to Ashley's shapely body. Josh started to rub Ashley's clit with the hand that had been in her ass. He used his clean hand to push a finger back into her tight vagina. He could feel his penis thrusting in her ass. He rubbed his finger against her G spot and tried to time his finger thrusts with Ashley's rocking on his penis. Josh loved the smell of sex steaming from Ashley's body. Her sweaty back was rubbing against his equally sweaty chest with every stroke.

It was a good thing Ashley was a very fit athlete because the position placed most of her weight on her arms. Josh placed one hand under her taut ass to help her. With his free hand he pulled some of her pussy juice from her cunt and used it to rub her clit. He dipped back into her cunt for more juice and repeated the process until Ashley was shaking with desire.

Josh was trying desperately to restrain his orgasm. He concentrated on stimulating Ashley and tried to ignore the growing tension in his penis. But then Ashley came hard and her spasms clasped her ass muscles around his penis. Josh lost it and exploded into Ashley's warm ass. He hugged her tightly to him and gasped for air. Ashley started to sob from the release of tension. Her body was shaking from the orgasm.

Slowly they recovered. Josh was gently rubbing her neck. Ashley turned around in Josh's lap and kissed him deeply. Her arms were around his neck and one hand was entwined in his hair. Her breasts were mashed against his chest.

Then she lowered her mouth to his neck and whispered, "I love you Josh."

Josh's mind was flooded with warm feelings for his sister. He said, "Ash, I love you too."

Then hugged each other quietly for a while. Eventually Ashley said, "Oh god I need another shower."

Ashley got up and clutched the towel to her glowing body.

Josh said, "Me too. Don't hog all of the hot water."

A few minutes later their Dad came on the intercom and announced dinner in 20 minutes.

Once again their Dad Robert produced a mammoth quantity of food. He had pounded and marinated several sirloin steaks earlier that he now tossed onto the BBQ. He had previously tossed a mixture of fresh summer vegetables and portabella mushrooms in a vinaigrette and put them in a metal basket on the BBQ. He had a ton of rice with onions cooking on the stove. They sat around the patio table eating their dinner while the summer sun sank toward the wooded hills across the valley. They shared a red table wine from Italy.

Ashley said, "Our soccer uniforms came in today. It has my name and number on the back. I love it. My number 7 is the same as Cristiano Ronaldo's. It's a good omen. I think it would be perfect for the campaign poster."

Her Dad said, "Well we could take the photo tonight if you want. I still like the khaki pants if they go with the soccer top. The only thing better would be your lululemon yoga tights. I doubt they would pass your school dress code."

Ashley blushed. She hadn't realized the effect her lululemons had on her Dad. She had splurged on the yoga pants and was shocked to find that they were practically see through. She always wore them with shorts for yoga class. Around the house she sometimes wore them with flesh colored panties since white ones were glaringly noticeable.

Ashley said, "Well let's do it tonight. We could try the lululemons with the soccer shorts as well as the khakis. Maybe even try short shorts with the tights."

Her Dad was enthusiastic. He loved photographing Ashley and he could feel himself getting hard thinking about his previous shoot with her in those skimpy PJs.

Robert said, "OK I'll set up the lights. Maybe you and Josh could do the dishes while I get ready."

Ashley laughed, "So you don't think I need time to get ready?"

Josh said, "OK, OK I get the picture. I'm the only one without a mission so I'll do the dishes."

Half an hour later Ashley was at the door to her Dad's office. He had the lights all set up as well as a floor fan. Luckily it wasn't as hot as previous night but with the lights it was getting warm. She had her soccer uniform over her lululemon yoga tights. She had brought the khaki pants on a hanger along with some very short shorts.

Her Dad was soon ready and had her assume the poses they had selected earlier. He made sure to capture her name and the school logo. Ashley arched her back and smiled over her shoulder. Ashley enjoyed posing for her Dad and didn't need to work hard to smile for the camera. They quickly took a series of photos with the camera on burst mode. He aimed the fan so that her hair was streaming from her head.

When her Dad was satisfied he had the shots he needed, he said, "OK guess it is time for a costume change."

Ashley turned around and dropped her soccer shorts. She changed into the short shorts and said, "Ta da ready."

Robert had been surprised when Ashley changed in front of him. She had mentioned wearing flesh colored panties under the nearly transparent lululemons but he wasn't sure that she was wearing any underwear at all. Oh my god Ashley had a beautiful ass. It was every bit as lovely as his wife's had been when they first met. He had always been an ass and leg man which was a big reason why he had married his wife. Oh sure he wouldn't have been as interested if she hadn't been the smartest women he had ever dated.

Ashley repeated, "Ready Dad."

Robert said, "Sorry I was thinking about your Mom. You look so much like her when we first met."

Ashley smiled and said, "Thanks Dad that's the sweetest thing you could have said."

Robert proceeded to shoot the same poses they had used before. However, to emphasize the short shorts he took a number of shots from below while lying on the floor.

He said, "OK Time for my khakis."

Ashley laughed. It was too hot to wear the khakis over her tights. So she stepped across the hallway into her Dad's bathroom. She skinned off her yoga tights. Her Dad had been right. She wasn't wearing panties because she was sure that they would have been visible when she was modeling the short shorts. She pulled on the khaki pants and looked in the mirror. Nice no panty lines.

She went back to her Dad's office and they proceeded to get the last set of photos. Again they were shooting from her rear. Robert loved the way the khakis clung to her legs. They emphasized the tight curves of her ass and her long slender legs.

Finally they were done. They loaded the photos onto the laptop.

Ashley said, "Too bad I don't think we can get the photos with the short shorts approved. I think the soccer shorts look too dorky. I have to agree that the khakis make me look pretty good. Let's use one of them."

Her Dad said, "Pretty good? Are you kidding? I'd say smoking hot. I pity the boys at Riverdale High."

Ashley laughed, "The boys will have to take care of themselves. It's Ryan I'm worried about. I can hardly wait to see him tomorrow night. We agreed to date only on the weekends during practice."

Her Dad replied, "Well then I guess I don't have to waste my pity on Ryan."

Ashley turned back to the thumbnails of the khaki shots. She said, "Let's look at this one and these two."

Her Dad brought up the ones she indicated and two more that he liked. They eliminated three fairly quickly. Her Dad printed out the other two. He also sent them to her phone.

He said, "Why don't you show these to your campaign team. I'm sure they would like to get involved. They are a bit different but both of them are great."

Ashley agreed to her Dad's suggestion. She looked at the clock on the computer and said, "Time for bed. Actually well past time."

She gave her Dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She said, "I need to think of a way to thank you for your help. I mean something more than just doing the dishes. Think about it. Good night!"

Her Dad laughed and agreed to consider her offer. He said, "Really your smile and love is all I need. Good night. Love You!"

"Love you too."

At breakfast the next morning, Ashley texted her boyfriend Ryan like she did almost every morning."So happy it is Friday and will be seeing you tonight."

A few minutes later Ryan replied,"Same. I don't know why I agreed to no dating during practice. Can hardly wait."

During soccer practice, Ashley was lost in a dream world thinking about seeing Ryan. While thinking about how to sexually tease Ryan on their date, Ashley passed the ball to the opposing team.

Emily came up and punched her in the arm. "Ashley focus. What's wrong with you anyhow?"

Ashley smiled secretively and replied, "Sorry I'll try harder."

Somehow she managed to keep at least part of her mind on the practice match. She found that time went faster when she concentrated on the game.

The coach was happy when it started to rain. She kept the girls going since there was no lightening. It would likely rain during some of the games and the girls need to be able to handle a wet ball. Ashley was happy since it took the edge off of the heat and humidity. It wasn't long before the field got muddy and the girls looked like drowned rats. The rain faded just about the time practice ended.

Ashley went home for a nice hot shower. She followed it with a swim and another shower. When she got to her room there was a message from Ryan on her phone.

"Please call me. Nana is very sick."

Ashley sat on her bed and called Ryan. He answered immediately. He was in the family car heading to Rochester. His grandmother was in the hospital and not expected to live.

Ryan said, "God I'm sorry. We just got word. We are hoping we will be in time."

Ashley said, "It's OK Ryan. She is your nana. I can wait. I miss you but you need to be with your family."

Ryan said, "I don't know when I'll get back. I have to be there for practice Monday but I'm not sure what is happening. It's all so sudden. She was fine a week ago."

They talked a bit longer. Ashley tried to comfort Ryan since she knew how much his grandmother meant to him. Since they were disturbing Ryan's family they cut the call short.

Ashley sat on her bed for a while staring at her feet. She was very unhappy about missing their date. She felt sorry for Ryan and wished she could do something to relieve his pain. All of her plans to treat him to something special tonight would have to wait.

Ashley dressed in some shorts and a tank top and checked what her friends were planning for the evening. As expected everyone was busy. Emily texted back that she and Mary were headed up to the Adirondacks for some alone time in a tent by a mountain lake.

Ashley heard her brother come into the house and walked across the hall to talk to him.

Ashley said, "Ryan called that his grandmother was sick and he had to go to Rochester."

"Yeah he got a call just after practice. He looked really worried. He said to tell you how sorry he was. Then he drove off fast."

Ashley leaned against wall and said, "I feel so sorry for him. I was looking forward to a really fun evening and now all I can do is worry."

Josh came over to her and gave her a hug. She buried her face in his shoulder and felt sorry for Ryan and for herself. She felt a tremendous let down from a week of anticipation. Her breath was ragged and she was close to tears. Josh's arms around her felt calming. She slowly started to breath steady. She became aware of how good he smelled. It wasn't fair that the football team had facilities where the players could shower after practice.

A shy smile appeared on Ashley face as she looked at her brother. "I know what would make me feel better."

Josh could feel how blue Ashley was. He was willing to do anything to cheer up his twin. "Just let me know what I can do to help."

Ashley said, "I'd like to try what I learned from the BBC show before I forget. I need the practice before the party next weekend. I think we have plenty of time before Dad calls us for dinner."

Josh grinned, "Well if you are going to twist my arm..."

Ashley closed her brother's door and turned back to her brother. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ground her body into his while kissing him deeply. Josh's hands went to the middle of her back and pressed her to him. He slowly dropped his hands to her ass and squeezed.

Ashley sank to her knees and pulled Josh's shorts and briefs down. Josh already had the beginnings of an erection and Ashley's hand on his cock quickly completed the job. Ashley remembered the BBC's three suggestions. Ashley took the head of his cock in her mouth and licked the head to provide moisture and heat. Unlike the first time, Ashley didn't try to pull his cock off with her lips. She applied just enough pressure with her lips to give him pleasure while squeezing firmly with her hand. She slowly worked more and more of her brother's cock into her mouth while gently pumping his cock with her hand. She smiled up at Josh and realized his breathing was becoming heavy. She started to work his cock faster. Her tongue was working the sides of his cock as it thrust into her mouth. Josh's hand was on the back of her head pressing her onto his cock. Ashley controlled the depth of his thrusts with her fist which was now pumping his cock furiously. She started to gently rub his balls with her other hand. Her brother started groaning.

Josh shouted, "Oh god, I'm going to come! Squeeze my balls harder."

Ashley looked up at her brother in surprise but immediately started to knead his balls harder. Josh came hard shooting cum into the back of her throat. Ashley struggled not to gag. Maybe the next time she would make sure Josh's cock was not at the back of her throat when he came. Ashley licked his cock clean as her brother's breathing slowly calmed down.

Josh said, "OK you can stop rubbing my balls now, please."

"Oh, sorry. Was that OK?"

Josh said, "Yeah that was great! Even better than the first time. How is your jaw?"

Ashley laughed, "Hey it seems to be fine. Thank you BBC!"

Ashley was still kneeling in front of Josh. More cum started to leak from his cock. Ashley licked it clean. She sat back again and licked her lips.

"I think I am starting to acquire a taste for cum. Maybe I am just hungry because I cannot figure out what to compare the flavor to."

Ashley smiled up at Josh and asked, "Thanks for the warning that you were about to come. Next time I'll try to take your load in the front of mouth instead of gagging. I'm sorry if I hurt your nuts. What happened?"

Josh said, "Funny how they are normally so sensitive to pain but it feels really good to have them squeezed when I am close to cumming. The problem is that they become sensitive again just afterwards. Next time I'll let you know sooner."

Ashley said, "I need to figure out how to take your cock deeper in my throat."

Josh replied, "From what I've seen on the web, deep throating is an art. One person recommended doing it with the girl lying on her back on the bed and her head hanging off of the side."

Ashley said, "I guess that might work but it leaves the girl in an awkward position with little control."

Josh said, "The other suggestion was to do a 69. The position of the cock and throat would be similar. If the girl is on top then she'd have plenty of control."

Ashley stood up and hugged her brother. "Thanks for doing all of the research and being my study partner."

With perfect timing, their Dad said over the intercom, "Dinner in 15 minutes. I could use a hand setting the table."

Ashley quickly cleaned up and went to help her Father. Josh arrived a bit later after changing his clothes.

Robert was celebrating the end of a successful week. He had signed two new clients and was feeling elated. He had barbequed some salmon. He had asparagus and a large quantity rice pilaf on the side. Instead of a single bottle of wine, there were two bottles of a dry New York Riesling from Wagner. Since the rain had passed, they ate outside in the patio. The smell of the forest and lawn after the rain was intoxicating. It was still hot but the humidity had gone and there was a refreshing breeze. The evening sunlight was golden.

Everyone had had a good week and had earned a weekend of rest. Conversation at dinner was lively. Part way through the meal Ashley's mood started to improve. After her second glass of wine she decided that she had handled Ryan's grandmother's illness as well as she could. She hadn't blamed Ryan and had encouraged him to go with his family to be with her. She even started to believe her comment to Ryan that they would have plenty of time together later.

Josh and her Dad were talking about the first game of the season. Rivervale was playing a nonleague game against a large intercity high school from Syracuse. The game was scheduled for the first Friday of school. It was going to be a difficult game since the other school was over twice the size and state ranked.

Josh said, "Ryan is a solid quarterback. He can scramble well and that gives him time to throw or run."

Robert said, "I hear that the Syracuse team has a big fast line that puts on a strong rush. If they are disciplined, Ryan may have a hard time."

Josh said, "Well that is where our running back helps us. Jordan is pretty fast and really hard to bring down. They nicknamed him Hemi because he is like a truck – hard to stop."

Robert said, "Well in truth no one at this table knows how you will do. None of us has ever seen Rivervale play and we certainly have no idea what the rest of the league is like. But you have practiced hard. As long as you give it your best, you will do well."

Robert turned to Ashley and asked, "When do you play your first game?"

Ashley replied, "We don't have any practice games. We start right in with league play the first Saturday after school starts. So we actually have two weeks of practice before the game. Of course once school starts we will only practice for a couple of hours after school."

"Who is your first opponent?"

"We play Camillus first. They have a good team and usually come in close to the top in the league. Our coach Hannah said if we beat Camillus then we will have a good season. I think we will have a good season. The team is playing well together and I am finally starting to feel like I am a part of it. I think running for home coming queen helped some of them to accept me."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers