Ashley's Campaign Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Ashley looked straight into her Dad's eyes as she said, "And how do you feel now after making me cum over and over."

Robert replied, "Just about as horny as I did that night in Italy. Guess I'll have to spend some extra time in the shower."

Ashley said, "That hardly sounds fair."

She got up from her recliner and sat down next to her Dad's waist. She rested her hand lightly on his briefs and slowly began to rub his penis.

"Was this how Mom started?"

Robert looked at Ashley in surprise. "Oh god, yes!"

He couldn't believe where this was heading. He picked up the controller and turned the remote control to medium.

Ashley jerked erect in surprise. She grabbed his briefs and ripped them from his body. She knelt down and grabbed his penis firmly in her hand. She took the head into her mouth and licked the tip as she vigorously pumped his shaft with her hand. Her Dad moved the remote control to high.

She pulled away and looked her Dad in the eyes. "You'd better not hit the button unless you want me to bite your cock off."

She went back down on his cock and started to suck his cock enthusiastically. She worked more and more of his cock into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She started bobbing her head up and down on the shaft as she worked his shaft with her hand.

Her Dad didn't last any longer than he had in Italy. He came hard and fast in his daughter's mouth.

Ashley sucked and swallowed. She pulled back from his cock and continued to lick as more cum trickled out. When she felt he was done she laid down next to him with her head on his chest. She draped her leg over his and played with the hair on his chest. She pushed her other arm behind his neck. Robert hugged her with the arm she was lying on.

Ashley asked, "Was that OK?"

Robert kissed Ashley's forehead and caressed her cheek with his free hand.

"That was wonderful. I just hope I haven't scarred you for life."

Ashley said, "Dad I love you and I enjoyed it a lot. I'll be fine."

They cuddled for a while until Ashley started to shiver. Robert turned the remote control back on. Ashley pinched his nipple when he boosted the remote control to high. Robert pushed her skimpy PJ top up and took her nipple into his mouth. He caressed her breast with his hand as he licked her erect bud. Ashley sucked in her breath and pressed her breast into his mouth. She ran her hand down his firm chest to his abdomen until she found his flaccid penis. As she slowly worked his cock it became firm. She started to stroke it. They were both breathing hard and Ashley felt another orgasm building. Her Dad moved his pinned arm down to where he could grasp Ashley's ass cheek.

Ashley started to pump her Dad's cock faster as she started to moan. Her Dad moved his hand from her ass cheek and slowly pushed a finger into her soaking vagina. He quickly found the egg and began to rub the entrance to her vagina between his thumb and finger. He continued to suck her breast as she panted into his ear. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer. As he got close to his orgasm he hit the button on the controller. Ashley started humping her cunt on her Dad's thigh as she cried out in ecstasy. She had another hard orgasm that seemed to last forever. She was vaguely aware of her Dad cumming in her hand.

Finally her Dad had to move her hand from his penis since she showed no indication she was going to stop pumping. He turned the remote control off. Ashley collapsed trembling on his chest and started to cry softly from the release.

Robert ran his fingers lightly threw her hair softly and whispered, "Hush, hush it's all right."

Ashley felt warm and loved. Talking with her Dad about her wayward Mom was very special to her. She had no intention of replacing her Mom in her Dad's affection but she was happy that they had both shared their sorrow and joy. She kissed her Dad firmly on his lips and stroked his cheek.

"Thanks, Dad that was really special. I felt like I was in Italy sharing your story about Mom."

Robert smiled and replied, "Yeah it was special for me too. You are growing up rapidly and I loved sharing the evening with you. It won't be long before you guys head off to college and then who knows what."

"Guess we need to make the most of our time together this year. It'll be hard leaving for college."

"Well it's getting late. I think we should go in before Josh comes home."

Ashley said, "I doubt Josh would mind but we should go in. I'm starting to feel chilly even lying on your hot body."

Robert sat up and handed Ashley the controller. He laughed and said, "You're probably right about Josh. He said you were blue and I should be good to you when he handed me the controller."

Ashley stood up and said, "Guess I'll have to talk to Josh about selling me down the river. Although to be fair I do feel a lot better."

Ashley gave her Dad a final hug and headed to her bedroom.

Robert watched Ashley stroll into the house. Her skimpy PJs illuminated by the flood lights left little to the imagination. Robert could feel himself getting hard again.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers