Ashley's Campaign Ch. 07

Story Info
The soccer team goes skinny dipping.
10.4k words
3.7
33.9k
9

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
930 Followers

Chapter 7 Skinny Dipping

The end of this chapter is rough non-consent. I inserted a note in the text before that material. If the non-consent content bothers you, I suggest stopping at that point and skipping to the next chapter. I promise that you will miss nothing important in story details.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

Ashley slept late on the Sunday after Ryan's pool party for the football team seniors. When she woke up, she lay in bed for a long time thinking about the party. She had a hard time believing everything that had happened. First her girlfriends had convinced her to wear her skimpy Brazilian bikini. Then Daniel had pulled off her top while she was giving her campaign speech on the diving board. She had enjoyed playing volleyball in the pool when all of the girls removed their bikini tops in support. Everything had been pretty innocent up to that point. After all, she had gotten comfortable with public nudity after her family's frequent visits to a nudist colony in Europe.

Even the private lobby sessions with the football players had started off harmless enough with mostly talk and then a little kissing. However, after their session each guy had bragged about what they had done with Ashley and each tried to top the last one. It hadn't helped that Ellen, her hated competitor for homecoming queen, was holding her own party and giving her male guests five minutes in paradise. Ellen's guests posted increasingly sexy pictures of her efforts to get their votes. The football players were already over stimulated and the photos of Ellen drove them wild. Ashley wondered if any of it was because of the muscle growth factor that Ryan was providing for the team. Ryan had said that aggression was a side effect and they had all shown themselves to be very forceful.

Then Michael had definitely gone over the line and Ashley shivered as she remembered how he had gone straight for her pussy. Michael had rubbed her clit vigorously and given her the first of several orgasms at the party. Daniel had been so uncontrollable that she had roughed him up and Ryan banished him from the party. Brandon, the team manager who used to be a mild science nerd, had argued that the technology students vote was worth a blowjob. Ashley had been relieved when Tyler only wanted her to give his girlfriend a lesson on giving head. She had thought that Tyler was the last one she needed to lobby so Ashley had showered after satisfying his demands. Ryan left his post at the door to the pool house to fight a small fire caused by an overturned tiki lamp.

Ashley was surprised when Jordan returned. He was angry that he wasn't getting enough in exchange for the black students' votes. Jordan insisted that he should get the same reward as Brandon and Ashley had nervously complied. However, just as she thought Jordan was close to cumming in her mouth, he pounced on her. He gagged her and tied her up with her bikini. He had been decent enough to use a lubricant before he fucked her ass with his thick cock. Jordan had been gentle as he penetrated her anus, but it had still hurt.

Ashley shook her head as she remembered how she had started responding to his thrusts after he had stimulated her clit to orgasm. Jordan had released her bindings and paused while she recovered. He had pushed her to the brink of another deeper orgasm before he finally began thrusting his swollen cock again. Ashley remembered bucking her ass in time with his plunging cock as they came together. Her climax was one of the most intense in her life.

Afterward, she had even cuddled for a while with Jordan as she relaxed in his tender embrace. Did that make her a slut? Right now, Josh was sleeping with her best friend. By some standards, that made Josh a stud and Emily a slut. She felt she had as much right to exploring her sexuality as Josh or any man. Still she remembered the problems caused by Ellen's crusade to slut shame her. Even if you were careful, you could still be damned. The lyrics from Kacey Musgraves song "Follow Your Arrow" ran through her mind:

If you save yourself for marriage
You're a bore
If you don't save yourself for marriage
You're a whore-able person.

You're damned if you do
And you're damned if you don't
So you might as well just do
Whatever you want.

Ashley particularly liked the refrain in Kacey's song.

So make lots of noise
Kiss lots of boys
Or kiss lots of girls
If that's something you're into.

This morning her body was still sore and she winced when she lightly touched her clit and anus. Ashley rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom with some casual clothes. Her brother's bedroom door was closed and Emily hadn't returned after going into Josh's room the previous night. Ashley brushed her teeth and washed. When she removed her panties, she was surprised to find a spot of blood. She took some antibiotic cream and applied it to her tender anus with a Kleenex. She wiped off some dried blood but at least it wasn't bleeding now.

Ashley took it easy for the rest of the day. She enjoyed a hearty breakfast with her Dad. She sat around talking with Josh and Emily after they finally crawled out of bed. Her Dad was aware that Josh and Emily had spent the night together and seemed moderately amused. Ashley wondered what he would think if she spent the night with Ryan. What was fair about that?

In the afternoon, Josh went out and Ashley had some time alone with Emily. School was starting on Wednesday and Ashley was well prepared with some new outfits. However, she was worried about Emily since she had been homeless with her dad gone and her mother in rehab. Emily was a lot smaller than her, but maybe some of her old outfits would fit. Indeed some of the tops she's worn in her tweens might work for her friend. Emily was very excited when Ashley made the suggestion. Ashley took Emily into the basement and started opening packing boxes.

Ashley said, "I have no idea what we will find. It always seems easier to pack everything rather than sort out what you want. We were in a hurry when we left Europe so there is a lot of good stuff here."

Emily was ecstatic as Ashley started throwing tops at her. They were a few years old, but they were from Italy, Germany, and Spain. To Emily, they were exotic. She laughed with joy as she looked at her reflection in a full-length mirror. She started making a pile of tops that fit. Ashley opened an old box filled with jeans and slacks.

Ashley laughed, "These are ancient. I might have been eleven or twelve when I wore any of these. It's been a long time since I was so tiny."

Emily stuck her tongue out at Ashley as she slipped on a pair of snug fitting jeans.

"So who are you calling tiny, you Goliath? Oh my, these are excellent!"

Emily found several pair of pants that fit her tiny but shapely hips. Some were too long, but Emily knew a seamstress who could shorten them.

Ashley opened another box full of dresses. She pulled out a short summer dress with nine large white buttons up the front. The sleeveless dress was light yellow with a floral print. It had a modest scoop neck and plunging armholes. The shoulder bands were barely an inch wide. Ashley remembered a photograph of her wearing the cute dress. It had been her favorite summer dress a couple of years ago.

Emily undid a few buttons and slipped into the dress. Emily pouted when she realized it was too big.

Emily said, "I really hoped it would fit. It's so pretty. But it's so big you could probably still wear it."

Ashley said, "I doubt it. I think I was probably 10 or 15 pounds lighter when I wore it. I've also grown 3 or four inches."

Emily unbuttoned the dress and said, "Please try. I want to see you in it."

Ashley said, "OK, I'll show you it's way too small."

Ashley stuck her arms into the sleeves and started to button it up. It was tight. The buttons were all strained, but Ashley managed to fasten all of them. Ashley tugged the bottom of the dress down as far as she could. The dress covered her panties with maybe two inches to spare. Ashley looked in the mirror. The photograph she remembered of her in the dress had shown a young, gangly girl standing in a sunlit garden. The woman she saw reflected in the mirror was very voluptuous. The top strained to cover her ample breasts. She could see her bra and bare skin in the gaps between some of the buttons. The bottom of the dress was too short and was very tight around her generous hips. If she bent over, she would flash her underwear. Ashley bent over in front of the mirror and saw her panties peeking out the back. Also, the armholes showed the sides of her bra. She had to take short steps to walk.

Ashley said, "This dress is so tight if I sneeze I'll pop half a dozen buttons. My bra shows and it barely hides my panties."

Emily said, "Well then don't sneeze and don't wear underwear. That dress is fantastic. You have to wear it to school! Just walking down the hallway will get you a ton of votes."

Ashley laughed, "Oh no way I'd wear it to school. Besides I'd never get past old Ms. Sturgeon inspection.

Emily said, "Getting past the Sturgeon is easy. You just wear the dress as a shirt with a pair of jeans and a sweater. I'm serious Ashley. I think you and Ellen ended up in a tie with the parties on Saturday. I've seen the pictures and comments everyone has posted. That dress would make you every guy's wet dream instead of Ellen."

"Emily you may be right but still the answer is no."

Emily said, "OK I'll make a challenge. If I score more points in our first two soccer games, you have to wear the dress commando. We play this Friday and Monday next week. If I win the challenge, you have to wear the dress the next day."

Ashley laughed, "Emily there is no way you'll ever outscore me. I get a lot more chances as a forward than you'll ever get as a midfielder. Besides what do I get if you lose?"

Emily thought for a minute before answering, "If you manage to win, then Josh, you and me will do a three-way."

"Seriously? That sounds more like a prize for Josh."

Emily said, "Well I feel sorry. I've been hogging Josh's attention and I know that you and Josh are close. I thought it would be nice to include you for a change."

"OK so I have been a bit envious but you and Josh aren't playing around. The two of you are fucking. What makes you think Josh or I would be comfortable in a threesome? I know I'm still not ready to lose my technical virginity."

Emily said, "I wasn't expecting you to fuck Josh. But there are a lot of other things we could do together that would be exciting. It's not like you haven't done some heavy stuff with both Josh and me separately. I just thought you'd be eager to join in on the fun."

Ashley said, "Just what sort of 'heavy' stuff do you believe I did with Josh?"

Emily loved Josh and Ashley. Staying with them had made her feel cherished for the first time in years. She felt she could be open and honest with them, but she realized she had said too much.

Emily stammered, "Well I watched the two of you together and there is a lot of love between the two of you. I figured since you practiced kissing when you were that maybe you've kept up that warm relationship. I'm sorry if the idea of a threesome is upsetting."

"Nice try Emily, but Josh must have told you something. I'd like to know what he said."

Emily said, "No really I just assumed it. Why do you think Josh would betray your trust?"

"Because, Emily, he obviously did. Do I have to ask Josh? Better to come clean now or the consequences could be severe."

Emily looked at the floor and said, "Josh said that you practiced giving head with him. He said you were wonderful at it and that you could give me a few pointers."

"And what else?"

"Um, he said that the two of you did a 69. That's why I thought you'd like to do a threesome. You'd have fun but wouldn't have to fuck or anything like that."

"Well, I think a threesome with you and Josh would be exciting. However, I think you are trying to sidetrack me. If Josh told you about the 69 incident, what else did he say?

"Was there something else?"

"Don't be coy, Emily. You do a poor job of hiding your feelings. It's all over your face. I'd suggest that you don't try bluffing at cards. So spill it."

Emily whispered, "He said that you did anal. He wanted to do it with me, but I was too chicken. He said you enjoyed it. I'm sure he's never told anyone else."

"Emily, if that ever got out I'd be destroyed. You have to swear that you'll never mention that to anyone but Josh and me."

"Of course I'd never tell anyone. I love you guys. Please, don't say anything to Josh."

Ashley said, "I have to talk to Josh. I think it would be best for the three of us to talk it over. Josh can't be using tales of his adventures with me to seduce other women. Don't worry, I love both of you too. I just want everything to be clear and in the open.

"Thanks, Ashley. I am sorry."

"OK Emily, thanks for being honest with me. When I win, I will gladly do a threesome with the two of you."

"That's if you win!"

"Emily, you don't have a chance! You'd better start planning activities for our threesome.

Ashley was still sore during practice on Monday and her ass hurt. She liked practicing corner kicks since she didn't have to run a lot. The coach selected Ashley to do the corner kicks because she had the most accurate foot on the team. The coach had the midfielders up for corner kicks. Even though, Emily was short, she managed to get a couple of shots on goal by pouncing on loose balls that tumbled out of the pack in front of the net.

The coach then had a practice game. He had Ashley play goalkeeper for the second team. She had played keeper at times in Europe, but she was a little rusty. She was tall and fast but even at her best she wasn't as good as the team's regular keeper.

On Tuesday, Ashley was feeling better. Practice was intense since their first game was on Friday. School started on Wednesday so that made this the last full day of practice. By the end of the day, everyone was hot, sweaty and exhausted.

Beth suggested it would be fun to go swimming at the waterfall. It was a hot day and the cool water in the pool below the falls would be refreshing.

Ashley remembered her run up the trail to the waterfall with Ryan. It was a gorgeous spot.

Ashley said, "But we don't have swimsuits. If we take the time to go home, it will be too late."

Beth said, "I plan on skinny dipping. If that makes you nervous, swim in your spanky pants."

Most of the girls ran track in the spring and had these tiny, tight running shorts in their gym bags. Some of the girls had to head home but in the end they had two carloads of girls going for a swim at the waterfall. Ashley, Emily, and Taylor went in Beth's car. They parked off the road just below the dam that supplied water to the town. When the second car arrived, the seven girls set off up the trail.

A few switchbacks brought them up to the top of the dam. A broad path ran along the shore of a small reservoir. There were some geese swimming in the lake and feeding in the reeds by the shore. Now and then a fish would break the calm surface of the lake. A few puffy clouds added to the splendor of the scenery. As they walked, the girls chatted about the upcoming school year.

The trail began to climb once they got to the end of the lake. The waterfall was almost a mile above the reservoir and by the time they reached it, they were all sweating profusely. The waterfall was not very high, but there was a beautiful pool at the bottom of the falls. The creek was in a small narrow gorge with steep sides of crumbling shale. The river was running high because of a thunderstorm the night before. A mixture of hardwood and evergreen trees covered the hillsides. The sunny creek bed was green with ferns and moss growing profusely in the spray from the falls. The late afternoon sun was lighting the length of the gorge and danced over the waves in the pool.

Beth suggested that they cross the stream and leave their stuff on the bank opposite the trail. She explained that once or twice the police had raided the swimming hole since the creek was in the town's watershed. According to state law swimming, was illegal. The law was archaic since the town's modern water plant treated the water from the dam. Still the law was on the books and the police used it as an excuse to arrest naked girls and take them back to the station.

Beth said, "I was here once when they raided so I'm always careful. If they come, we can grab our stuff and run up the bank. It's easy to outrun an overweight policeman. The bank is steep enough to discourage even the horniest cop."

When Beth finished talking, she stripped off her soccer gear. Beth set her clothes under a tree and dove into the cold water. One after another, the other girls joined her. Some were completely naked, but a couple of girls switched to their spanky pants and went topless. Ashley decided to strip completely since she was with friends. The cold water felt wonderful. Ashley and several of the girls climbed up the waterfall and slid down into the pool.

The girls were exhausted and the water was cold, so after a few minutes they got out of the water. There were some flat shale rocks by the edge of the pool that provided places to sunbath. Ashley and Emily shared a warm rock. Ashley felt nervous that someone was watching them. She had felt the same way when she had come here with Ryan.

Ashley whispered to Emily, "Am I paranoid, or is someone watching us?"

Emily had been lying on her stomach with her head on her arms. She raised herself up and looked around.

Emily said, "You are just nervous about being naked outdoors. I thought you said you had gone to all of those nudist camps in Europe. Just lie back, close your eyes and relax."

Ashley laid on her back with her hands behind her head. She had just closed her eyes and started to drift off when she screamed from extreme pain and swatted her crotch. A horse fly had bitten her on the labia. Ashley held her pussy as tears filled her eyes. When she removed her hands, she saw the dead fly and blood running down her pussy slit.

Emily said, "I'm sorry. I should have warned you about the horse flies. They are really nasty. They are not after blood but actually bite off pieces of flesh. It'll swell up and hurt for a day or two. Soon it will get itchy as hell."

Ashley rubbed her painful pussy and said, "Thanks for the diagnosis. How do you stop them from biting?"

Emily said, "They are incredibly persistent. I've found that the best thing is to let them bite you and then swat them. They are really slow so once they start eating it is easy to kill them. Of course, it is still a good idea to shoo them away from sensitive areas."

Ashley said, "Well I guess I got it half right. I'm going back in the water. Maybe it will stop the pain."

Ashley dove into the pond and swam under the waterfall. Ryan had showed her a little grotto behind the falls where she could stand up. She rubbed her painful pussy. It was already swelling, but the cold water seemed to numb the pain.

Emily swam under the falls and joined Ashley. She stood on a rock under the water so that her head was level with the taller girl. The falls made a curtain of water hiding the grotto giving the girls total privacy. The falls were so loud the two girls were cut off from the rest of the world.

"I thought you could use some company. I feel awful that I didn't warn you about the flies."

Ashley said, "When I was here with Ryan I never saw any flies."

Emily said, "Well they mostly come out in the late afternoon."

Ashley winced as she touched her pussy lips. The pain from the bite seemed to be radiating through her body.

loerics
loerics
930 Followers