Ashley's Campaign Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan reached up to a shelf and pulled down a book. She handed it along with the one Ashley had dropped to Ashley.

Susan winked and said, I think you will like this one."

Ashley glanced at the book. It was 'Delta of Venus' by Anais Nin. She had never heard of the author.

Susan said, "We need to get you down the stairs so you can carry these books back to your English class."

Susan went down the steps first and kept an eye on Ashley as the poor girl carefully descended. Ashley held the railing tight while clutching the two books to her chest. The bottom of her dress kept flying open to the delight of Susan. The librarian was intoxicated by the sight of Ashley's glistening pussy flashing between the folds of the little yellow dress. It was all Susan could do to restrain herself from ravishing Ashley again.

Ashley was relieved when she found that the library was deserted. The basketball player was nowhere to be seen. It had taken Ashley several minutes to descend the stairs. By the time, she reached the hallway it was mostly deserted. Most of the students had either gone to lunch or to their next class. Her English teacher was just about to leave her classroom when Ashley darted inside.

Ashley said, "I have the books you requested."

Elizabeth looked at Ashley's disheveled hair and dress with a quizzical stare. She said, "Did you find everything OK? My sister is easily distracted."

Ashley said, "Your sister was very helpful. She's really sweet and put me at complete ease."

Susan said, "I'm glad you liked her. When I thought you weren't coming back, I had Emily take your bag. She said she'd give it to you at lunch. You'd better hurry. The lunch period is half over."

Ashley was desperate to find Emily. She hurried as fast as she could to the cafeteria. She could feel a breeze on her pussy as she walked. The bottom of her dress kept fluttering open all of the ways up to her belly button when she walked. She encountered a group of boys walking down the hallway and she paused at one of the display cases. She stood facing a large poster of Ellen until the boys passed. One of the boys had rudely whistled at the sight of her long bare legs. Again Ashley saw several flashes from the boys' smartphones.

Ashley made it to the deserted food line of the cafeteria. The door at the other end led to a large dining room. Ashley hoped to attract Emily's attention without being seen. As she walked past the steam tables with today's lunch, the smell of the food made her hungry. Ashley didn't have any money, but her friend Taylor from soccer was at the cash register. Taylor hadn't seen Ashley since World History. In the morning, Taylor had been surprised at the risqué dress, but at least it had been intact then. Now the dress was missing a lot of buttons and all the remaining buttons were held by loose threads.

Taylor used her own money to buy Ashley a yogurt. Ashley declined anything more substantial because she was afraid she would expand and pop more buttons. Ashley peered around the corner of the door into the dining area. She couldn't see Emily anywhere.

Ashley asked Taylor, "Have you seen Emily?"

Taylor said, "She was here at the beginning of lunch. She told me she had to see her music teacher. She said to tell you to enjoy your day. Damn, you sure look like you're going overboard on enjoying your day. I've heard a lot of whispering about Ashley and the little yellow dress. Ellen was furious at all of the attention you've been getting."

Ashley remembered that the last time she had seen Emily she was only missing one button. Since then she had lost four more.

Ashley said, "If you see Emily tell her I need my clothes from her locker. My next class is chemistry so I'll grab a lab coat to cover up."

Taylor said, "My next class is Business Math and I'll see Emily there. I'll let her know that you are desperate."

As Ashley headed back out the entrance to the cafeteria, she said, "Thanks, Taylor."

Ashley pulled open the blueberry yogurt. The top stuck for a second before releasing and splattering Ashley with some yogurt on her right breast. Great, now she had a blue stain on her yellow dress. Ashley quickly finished the yogurt and headed for a bathroom next to the walkway to the chemistry annex.

Ashley got a paper towel damp and scrubbed off the blueberry yogurt. She got most of the yogurt but now she had a wet and still slightly blue spot over her right nipple. The thin fabric of the dress clung to her nipple. Ashley ducked into a stall to pee. She heard the door to the bathroom open and several giggling girls entered.

Ashley overheard them talking. "Oh my god is Ellen mad. Ashley has been running around in a skimpy yellow dress. It's all anyone can talk about. Ellen is not used to anyone else getting all of the attention. Last I heard she said something about two can play that game. I think she plans on coming to school tomorrow in her own little black dress."

Ashley wanted to hide in the stall until the girls left, but they were taking their time. Ashley didn't want to be late for class. Today was the first chemistry experiment and Mister Douglas was going to go over lab procedures. He was a stickler for safety.

Ashley left the stall and walked over to the wash basin. As she washed her hands, she glanced at the group of girls. She knew that they were seniors but didn't know any of them except for one. She knew Tara from track. Ashley had chatted with her a couple of times. Tara was a large girl who had thrown shot put. Ashley had been impressed with the strength of the hefty girl.

Ashley looked at herself in the mirror. Wisps of hair had escaped from her braid. The yogurt stain was still visible and the wet spot clung to her nipple. There were threads sticking out from the dress where there had once been buttons. The front of the dress was barely held together by the four remaining buttons. The top of the dress was open to the bottom of her ribs and revealed a lot of cleavage. A wrong move threatened to spill her full breasts into the open. The bottom of her dress was flared open up to a pair of buttons just below her belly button. Unless Ashley held the bottom of the dress together, her shaved pussy was visible. There were gaps between the remaining buttons showing the taut muscles of her stomach.

Ashley glanced over at the girls. They were all staring at her. The girls started walking toward Ashley.

One of the girl's said, "You poor girl, you must be Ashley. You look like you could use some help. Oh, my name is Stephanie and I hate to see a girl in distress. I think we might have a couple of safety pins. Maybe we can cut those loose threads to make you look less of a disaster."

Ashley said, "Thanks, I could really use some help. This dress has just fallen apart."

The girls surrounded Ashley and started to work on her outfit. One of the girls went to work with her scissors trimming the loose threads. Another one got a wet towel and went to work on the yogurt strain. The girl put her hand inside of Ashley's dress to scrub the stain. When the girl's hand brushed across her nipple, Ashley jumped.

"Please hold still or you'll rip the dress some more."

Ashley said, "Sorry I'm ticklish."

"Well, then we just need to hold you still. Tara, maybe you can hold her arms. It would be a disaster if Ashley lost any more buttons."

Tara pinned Ashley's arms behind her back and pulled Ashley's body against hers. Tara needed only one arm to hold Ashley tight. She rested her other hand on Ashley's shoulder holding her secure facing the mirror.

"Now maybe I can get this stain out without you squirming."

The girl got the towel sopping wet and proceeded to soak the front of Ashley's dress as she scrubbed the stain. Ashley squirmed as the girl repeatedly rubbed the back of her hand across Ashley's sensitive nipples.

Ashley protested, "What are you doing? Now the whole top of my dress is soaked. Everyone can see my nipples."

Stephanie turned to her friends and said, "Ashley is right. She cannot go to class with this wet dress clinging to her puffy red nipples. I feel really bad. What should we do?"

Stephanie's friends studied the dress carefully. One of them said, "I wish we had a blow dryer, but all we have are the paper towels."

The other friend said, "Maybe if we unbuttoned the dress and flapped the sides, the breeze would dry the dress enough for Ashley to get to her class."

Ashley protested, "I don't think I like that idea. I can just wait for it to dry."

Stephanie said, "Nonsense Ashley, I think that is the only way we can dry the dress in time for you to get to class. You of all people wouldn't want to be late."

Stephanie leaned over and took a firm grip on the bottom sides of the dress. With one quick motion, Stephanie yanked the front of the dress open up to the button Ashley had sewed. Three buttons went flying as Ashley shrieked. As Stephanie tugged at the remaining button, Tara reached around with her free hand and undid the last remaining button. Now the dress was only held on by the shoulder straps. Stephanie proceeded to flutter the pieces of Ashley's dress. Ashley's body was completely exposed with each flap. Ashley struggled, but Tara held her fast. Tara's free hand moved from Ashley's shoulder to her bare breast. Tara began to idly caress Ashley's exposed nipple.

Stephanie looked at Ashley's pussy and said, "Ashley's pussy looks wet. Did I get water on her pussy when I was washing the top of Ashley's dress or is she just excited? If she is excited, we need to insert a tampon so she doesn't have pussy juice dripping down her leg. That would be terribly embarrassing as she walks to class."

One of Stephanie's friends leaned over and looked. "I think she's excited." She turned to the other girl and asked her to check Ashley out. Stephanie gathered the bottom of Ashley's dress and tucked the material into Tara's belt. Ashley was completely exposed to the four girls.

The other girl bent over and said, "I'm not sure how to tell. It could just be water from the towel or it could be she is excited."

Stephanie said, "There is only one way to tell. We need to check the inside of her vagina to see if it is wet."

Ashley protested, "Please, I am sure it was from the towel. I think you should just leave. I'll get to class on my own later."

Stephanie said to Tara, "Can you do Ashley a big favor and put your finger in her pussy? I'm sure she'll be a lot happier if she doesn't have her pussy juices running down her leg."

Tara said, "OK, Stephanie, I know I'd be embarrassed with my pussy dripping down my leg in public. Sorry Ashley but it's for your own good."

Tara lowered her free hand to Ashley's stomach. Her other arm held the struggling girl's arms tight. Ashley shuddered as Tara pushed a large rough finger into her sopping pussy.

Stephanie said, "Tara, don't be afraid to use two fingers. You need to push in deep since I may have spilled water on the outside."

As Stephanie talked, she brushed her fingers over Ashley's clit. Tara pulled out her finger before pushing two of her thick fingers deep into Ashley's pussy. Stephanie proceeded to flick her fingers across Ashley's clit.

Stephanie said, "Tara, I think you need to push your fingers in and out to make sure Ashley's vagina stays dry. I'll help you by rubbing her clit. If she gets wet, we will just have to insert a tampon."

Tara began to work her fingers in and out of Ashley's soaking pussy. Stephanie caressed Ashley's engorged clit in time with Tara's thrusts. Ashley twisted her body trying in vain to escape the girls' fingers. She didn't dare scream for fear she would attract a crowd of onlookers. Her breathing was becoming ragged as she strained against her tormentors.

One of the other girls said, "Maybe I can help too." She leaned over and sucked one of Ashley's nipples into her mouth. The fourth girl did not want to be left out and began to suck Ashley's other breast.

Ashley came hard as Stephanie grasped her clit and twisted it between her fingers. Ashley's pussy juices flowed out around Tara's fingers and ran down her legs. One of the girls bit Ashley's breast hard.

Stephanie laughed as Ashley's body shook over and over until her orgasm faded. Ashley's body sagged against Tara's grip. Her breath came in ragged gasps.

Stephanie said, "Ashley, I guess you don't know who we are. All of us are cheerleaders and we love Ellen. Tara provides the base for our pyramid. We couldn't do our stunts without her strength. Well, we hope we see more of you later. Have a nice day."

The girls headed out of the restroom. As Tara lowered Ashley's spent body to the floor, she said, "Sorry Ashley, I hope you will be all right, but I have to go with my friends."

Ashley watched Tara as she left the bathroom. Ashley clutched the sink and pulled herself erect. She looked in the mirror and was distressed to see the state of her little yellow dress. Her pussy juices were still running down her thighs and the warning bell was sounding for her next class. Ashley grabbed some paper towels and dried her legs. She blotted her wet pussy lips. Ashley splashed some water on her flushed face. Finally, Ashley buttoned the single remaining button on her dress. She gripped the bottom sides of her dress to cover her pussy.

Ashley stuck her head out of the bathroom door and looked around. Most of the students were already in their classrooms and the halls appeared deserted. She didn't have to travel far to her chemistry class. Ashley scurried out of the restroom and continued down the passageway to the chemistry annex. She paused behind a swinging door as a tall senior boy ducked into the yearbook room. Ashley hurried to the rear door of the chemistry room and ducked inside as the bell rang. Ashley grabbed a lab coat and fastened it around her. Ashley felt an immediate sense of relief.

Mister Douglas said, "Glad you could join us, Ashley. I'm always happy to see someone so eager for chemistry lab that they don a lab coat before I even discuss the procedures. Please take a seat and I'll begin."

Ashley found a seat in the back of the class next to her lab partners, Beth, and Brandon. Both of her partners looked shocked at her appearance.

Beth leaned over and said, "Are you OK? You look and smell like you've been ridden hard and put away wet."

Thankfully the chemistry class was uneventful and Ashley was able to focus on the experiment. She planned on borrowing the lab coat for the rest of her classes. She knew Mister Douglas was upset by the number of coats that students had taken over the years for activities such as Halloween. Somehow she would have to sneak out.

When the class was over, Mister Douglas was standing by the rear door to the classroom. He diligently watched as students left by both doors. Ashley took her time leaving hoping Mister Douglas would drop his guard. Ashley was the last one in the room when the teacher ducked into the stock room to replenish chemical supplies for his next class. Ashley rushed for the door and was halfway out when Mister Douglas' hand seized her by the collar of her lab coat.

"Well young lady, where do you think you are going with one of the school's precious lab coats? I'd be surprised that a top student would steal a coat if I hadn't seen it year after year. Next time, I'll see you are suspended for a couple of days. There had better not be a next time. Now give me the coat now."

Ashley's fingers trembled as she unbuttoned the long coat. When she got to the last button, Mister Douglas yanked the coat from her and pushed her out the door. Mister Douglas slammed the door behind her. Ashley stumbled on her high heels and fell forward to the sound of ripping fabric. Ashley crumpled to the floor naked. The loose bottom of the dress had flared out behind her and had caught in the door. As she spun around on her knees to open the door and free her dress, she heard the door lock.

Ashley tapped her fingers on the door and whispered "Mister Douglas, Mister Douglas, please open the door."

Ashley knocked harder until she heard the sound of the stock room door close inside the chemistry room. Ashley looked at the remnants of her dress trapped by the door. It was ripped beyond recovery. The heel of one of her shoes had broken off. Ashley felt tears welling up.

Her knocking had attracted the attention of a boy in the yearbook office. He was peeking out around the door. His broad grin revealed his delight at the sight of a beautiful naked girl in the hallway. Ashley shrieked and tried to cover herself as she ran barefoot for the nurse's office. She darted into the room and slammed the door shut.

Miryam Abramovich, the school nurse, looked up from the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and regarded Ashley intently.

Ashley was shaking as she said, "I need your help!"

Miryam was a Jewish refugee from Russia. She had been a doctor in Russia practicing gynecology. After she had fled to the United States to escape persecution, the Russian government failed to provide her medical license despite numerous requests. Miryam had attended night school to obtain a nurses certificate while working as a maid in a hotel. She was now the school nurse at Riverdale High School. Miryam still hoped to obtain her papers from Russia. Miryam was a large, strong woman and some of the crueler students suggested that she used to be a man.

As usual, Miryam was bored. She normally had a rush of students in the mornings, but most afternoons were slow. Miryam read the medical literature in the afternoons to keep up her skills.

Miryam studied the trembling girl in front of her as she rose from her chair. How had a naked girl made it to her office? The girl's hair was disheveled. Her eyes were wide with fright. Her body was covered with perspiration and it looked like there were bite marks on one of her breasts. Her labia looked swollen. Had she been sexually assaulted?

Miryam said, "There, there, everything is going to be all right. You are safe now."

Miryam led her to an examining table and helped Ashley to sit on the end of the table.

Miryam said, "What happened to you?"

Ashley considered her response before saying, "My dress got caught in the chemistry room door as I was leaving class. The dress ripped right off and I couldn't get it out of the door. One of my shoes broke. I was afraid I would be seen so I ducked in here. Maybe you have a hospital gown I could wear?"

Miryam said, "I am sorry, but we don't have any clothes here. I might be able to find a baby blanket. We have a few girls who have babies and they come here to change their diapers before going to parenting class. Let me look."

Miryam found a well-worn blanket and handed it to Ashley. It was small and Ashley clutched it to her front to cover her pussy and breasts.

Ashley said, "Could I use your phone and call my friend? She has some clothes in her locker I could wear. Then I could get out of your hair."

Miryam said, "Of course you can use my phone. But first we have to follow the state law. If I don't follow the correct procedures, I could lose my job. The law says that any student who comes to the nurse's office has to be examined to make sure that they are not infectious. It will only take a few minutes."

Miryam took a tongue depressor and examined the inside of Ashley's mouth. She felt Ashley's lymph nodes in her neck. She had Ashley lie on her back while she palpitated Ashley's abdomen.

Miryam asked, "How did you get bite marks on your breast?"

Ashley said, "My boyfriend got carried away last night."

Miryam asked, "Why is your labia swollen on one side?"

Ashley replied, "I got bitten by a horse fly. It's almost better and the horrible itching is nearly gone."

Miryam opened a drawer and took out a digital thermometer. She frowned as she tried to turn it on. She opened the battery compartment and removed the batteries, she rummaged around in a couple of drawers.