Ashley's Campaign Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis chuckled as he said, "Wow, Ashley your cunt is soaking wet and wide open. I think Ellen has been here first. James, I hope you're getting this in your movie."

James was kneeling on the ground, holding his camera phone on a level with Ashley's dripping pussy.

James said, "It's all sweet from here. Go for it."

Travis needed no more encouragement and stabbed two fingers into Ashley's pussy. Ashley screamed again and twisted around the fingers impaling her engorged sex. Travis didn't wait for Ashley to adjust before pumping his fingers vigorously into her pussy. He skimmed back the hood that covered her clit and strummed his thumb across the sensitive nub. Travis pulled his fingers from her pussy and rubbed her juices over the rosebud of her ass.

Travis looked at Hugh and said, "Hugh, can you work some fingers into her ass? We need to get it ready for a good fucking."

Travis drew his hand back to Ashley's pussy and shoved three fingers into her vagina. He leaned down and sucked Ashley's throbbing clit into his mouth. He held her clit lightly between his teeth and rubbed his tongue across her sensitive organ.

Hugh followed his instructions and pressed a finger firmly against Ashley's back channel. He rotated his finger as he pressed hard. Ashley jerked as his middle finger penetrated her ass. Hugh could feel Travis' finger in Ashley's pussy and he started moving his finger in rhythm with Travis. Hugh twisted his finger around in Ashley's ass before pulling it out. He wet his fingers with the juices flowing from Ashley's pussy. He returned to the tormented girl's ass and shoved two fingers deep into her core.

Ashley felt her body was betraying her as she became aroused. It was useless to scream and her body hung limply. She panted in time with the fingers pounding into her defenseless openings. As her breathing became more intense, someone grabbed her French braid and tugged her head back. One of the boys holding her by the arms pressed his erection between her open lips. He shoved it deep into her throat, causing her to choke. Ashley's nostrils flared as she struggled to breath through her nose. The boy started pumping his cock into her mouth with enthusiasm. When he came deep in her throat, Ashley gagged and tried to spit out the copious cum. The boy pulled out his cock and deposited his remaining cum on her face.

No sooner did he move away from her face than the other boy holding her arms took his place. His cock was thicker and longer. It tasted like he hadn't showered in a week. He crammed his cock deep into her and began to fuck her throat hard. Ashley's arousal had been inhibited by the first boy choking her with his cock.

James said, "Damn, do you think this bitch will ever cum?"

Travis redoubled his efforts. His fingers were flying in and out of Ashley's pussy. He licked her clit faster. Hugh removed his two fingers from Ashley's ass and replaced them with three fingers. Larry, who was holding Ashley's other thigh, began to squeeze her ass cheeks firmly.

The boy pumping his thick cock into Ashley's throat laughed and pinched her nostrils shut. Ashley could not breath and she panicked. She tried to struggle and groaned against the cock blocking her throat. She felt the world going dark just as her orgasm hit her from all corners of her body. As her vagina convulsed around Travis' fingers, he nipped her clit with his teeth. The fingers pinching her nostrils released her and she inhaled deeply. The boy pulled his cock from her mouth and spewed warm cum across her breasts and stomach. The boys dropped her onto the grass.

Ashley lay on the ground gasping for breath. She whimpered as someone pulled her to her knees with her face pressed to the ground. Larry had been feeling left out, but now he shoved his cock into Ashley's gaping asshole. Larry began to pound his cock into the limp girl's sweaty body. James handed the camera to Travis and knelt by Ashley's head. He grabbed her by her braid and lifted her face from the ground. He shoved his long skinny dick into her gasping mouth. The two boys made a game of rocking her back and forth between them. Larry reached under Ashley and pinched her abused clit. Larry was the first to come and he deposited his load deep in Ashley's warm bowels. Larry continued to hold Ashley for James as his cock slowly shriveled. When Larry's cock fell from Ashley's ass, his cum ran down her thighs.

James pumped furiously into Ashley's mouth. James was so excited that he didn't last long. As his orgasm hit, he pulled his dick from her mouth and spewed his cum into Ashley's face and hair. James shoved Ashley over onto her back with her knees bent and her legs spread wide. James and Larry lay back and admired their handiwork. Ashley's body had cum over all of her body except her pussy.

Travis said, "Well everyone else has had their fun and we've done a good job on two of her holes. But not it's time to get serious. I want to see if that cunt feels as fantastic wrapped around my dick as it did around my fingers."

Ashley moaned, "No, no, please no. I'm a virgin. Please don't."

Travis laughed as he knelt between her spread legs. "That's a load of crap! You are no more a virgin than my mother. The only thing virgin about your cunt is that none of us have personally cum in it yet. I'm going to enjoy riding you for all you're worth and shooting a load of cum deep in your pussy. I'm sure the rest of the guys will enjoy sloppy seconds, thirds and even fourths. Now guys hold her steady for me."

Travis handed the camera to Hugh and said, "Make sure you get some close ups."

Ben and Stan held Ashley down with a firm grip on her shoulders while each mauled one of her breasts. James and Larry spread Ashley's thighs apart and pulled her knees up even with her shoulders. Travis spread her pussy lips apart and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her soaking slit. Ashley gasped when his massive cock brushed against her battered clit. Travis enjoyed the look of terror on Ashley's cum covered face so much, he brushed his cock against her engorged clit again. Travis pushed two of his long fingers into Ashley's vagina as he began humping his erection against Ashley's clit.

Ashley twisted in the firm grip of the boys as her body quivered. Ashley was panting, "No, no, no" when she inhaled sharply and came again. Ashley screamed as her body shook.

Travis lowered his dick to her ass and pushed it deep into her nether channel. He gave her several long slow strokes before moving his dick back to the opening of her vagina.

Travis said, "Bitch, I hope you don't mind if I savor the moment. Don't worry, I'll make sure to fuck your sweet ass later on."

Suddenly, the assault was interrupted as a pack of Ashley's nerd friends piled through the gate. They were all carrying baseball bats. Brandon pulled Travis away from Ashley and shoved his bat into the surprised basketball player's face.

Brandon said, "OK, Travis if you want to get fucked, I'm sure that this bat is hard enough to satisfy you. All of you pervs better leave fast or we'll start breaking a few knee caps. That might end your thoughts of a basketball scholarship."

One of the nerds grabbed the camera from Hugh and aimed a kick at the retreating boys. Brandon pulled off his tee shirt and pulled it over Ashley's head.

Brandon said, "Ashley, Can you stand up?"

Ashley looked up at Brandon and shook her head no and said, "I think the bitch drugged me with the iced tea."

Brandon turned to one of his friends and said, "Go get the tea glasses. Make sure you keep them separate."

Brandon and his friend pulled Ashley to her feet and helped her out to their van. Once she was safely seated, Brandon marched up to Ellen's door and rang the bell. Ellen's Dad answered the door and Brandon said he needed to talk to Ellen about a school project. Ellen's Dad invited Brandon inside. A few minutes later Brandon reappeared with a bag concealing Ashley's clothes. Brandon gave Ashley's car keys to one of his friends and the two cars drove off.

Brandon sat in the back of the van with Ashley and said, "Beth was worried about your meeting with Ellen alone. Beth asked us to keep watch from my house up the hill from Ellen's. I usually have a telescope trained on Ellen's back yard for the view. You seemed to be handling everything just fine and I sent Fred out to pick up a pizza in the van. Then Ellen abandoned you to the basketball players. I called Fred back as soon as we realized you were in trouble. I'm sorry it took so long to mount a rescue."

Ashley said, "How did you get my car keys and clothes back?"

Brandon replied, "Ellen got scared when I told here we had a movie of the whole meeting. I threatened her with being arrested for abetting a rape. So do you want to go to the hospital to get treated and collect evidence?"

Ashley stared at Brandon and tried to think about the consequences. Finally, she shook her head and said, "I should have known better than to trust Ellen. I feel like I'm back where we were last winter when she accused me of stealing Ryan from her. Things have gotten ugly again and I'll just have to deal with it as best I can. For now I just want to take a shower and then sleep off whatever Ellen drugged me with. Tomorrow, I'll plan my response. Brandon, can I get a shower at your place?"

The sun was setting when Brandon dropped Ashley off at her home. He had called ahead and Emily came out to help Ashley to her room. When she was safely in her room, Ashley turned to Emily and sobbed herself to sleep in her friends warm arms.