Ashley's Campaign Ch. 18

Story Info
The Boat House.
10.7k words
4.62
24.8k
6

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

Chapter 18 – The Lake Cabin

Content warning: Also please note that Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their persistent attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of nonconsent/reluctance, oral, anal, incest, group sex, interracial sex, and bondage.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing Literotica to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

*****

The Home Coming Dance was over, and Ryan and Ashley had been elected King and Queen. Ashley should have been thrilled considering campaigning for the election had consumed her for the last couple of months. The victory represented the only revenge she had managed to achieve against her arch enemy Ellen. Instead of elation, she felt exhausted and apprehensive. Even watching Ellen run out of the gym in tears had not brought her the joy she anticipated.

Adding to her frustration was the knowledge that Zach had spiked the punch with Senesse. It was bad enough watching her fellow students succumb to uncontrollable sexual arousal, but that asshole Zach had made sure that she drank more than her share of the seemingly innocent punch. Zach had enjoyed pouring additional gasoline on Ashley's already burning libido. She had already been struggling to maintain control over her mounting passion when she arrived at the dance.

If Zach's behavior wasn't bad enough, his older brother Kyle was infinitely worse. Kyle had gotten her hooked on heroin and with the help of his brother, had turned her into a slut. Ashley shuddered when she remembered the results of the pregnancy test Emily had given her earlier in the day. Somehow, Kyle had substituted her birth control for ones that had been recalled. Now she was pregnant, and the father could be any of a dozen men. She had only wanted to be the Homecoming Queen. She had reacted to Ellen's vicious attacks by plotting for revenge that had come at a terrible price. Ashley fought back her tears and vowed to make everything right next week. Now all she could hope for was to make it through the rest of the night.

Ashley went to the bathroom with her best friend. While she was talking to Emily, Ashley was hunting through her small clutch purse for her prolactin pills. She had gone too long without taking a pill to counteract the Senesse, and her body was trembling with her arousal. She found a syringe and the small packet of heroin she had brought in the case of an emergency. She also found a baggie with two white pills in the bottom of her purse, but as she went to take one, she realized they were not prolactin. On closer inspection, she realized they were Myobar. How had the muscle growth enzyme gotten into her purse and where was her prolactin? She had left her purse at the table while she danced. Anyone could have gotten into her purse. Ashley headed back to the gym in a panic. Most of the students had already left. Josh saw the two of them and headed their way.

Emily gave Ashley a hug and whispered, "Congratulations again on your fantastic victory. I'm heading off with Josh. I plan on fucking him all night long. Hope you have as much fun with Ryan."

When Josh got to them, he gave his sister a hug and said, "Hail to the queen. I'm really happy you won, sis."

"Thanks, Josh. Emily tells me the two of you are having a private party. I'm kind of tired. I think I'll head back to our house with Ryan."

Josh laughed, "Did you forget your campaign pledge to the football players? Something about showing them gratitude for helping win the election. All of the senior football players are heading out to Jacob's cabin on the lake. It's the traditional senior team After Homecoming Party. I'd go, but Emily has convinced me I'll have more fun with her."

Ashley said, "Oh shit! I completely forgot. You guys go have fun. I need to talk to Ryan."

Several of the football players were standing around Ryan talking in an animated manner. When she got closer, Ryan stepped aside to talk to her privately. He said, "When I talked to Zach, he said he's worried Federal agents are going to crack down on Myobar soon. It seems a couple of months ago it got listed as a Schedule 1 drug. Of course, he never bothered to tell us Myobar was now illegal. Now, he's heard from an inside source that the police raid on the school has pushed the Feds to move up their crack down on Myobar. He said he plans on disposing of all of his supply tonight. If we want any, we have to buy it immediately. We can kiss the state championship goodbye without it."

"Ryan, maybe there is a reason Myobar has been taken off of the market. Maybe it's dangerous."

"Ashley, all of us have been taking it for a couple of years. Seriously, it's perfectly safe."

"Do you know how a baggy of Myobar got into my purse?"

"Sorry Ashley, I stashed it in your purse for a moment when a teacher nearly caught me giving it to Jordan. I took it out and gave it to Jordan as soon as the teacher left.

"Damn it, Ryan. I'm missing a baggy with two prescription tablets. I think you gave Jordan the wrong stuff. I hope he doesn't grow breasts."

Ryan laughed at the thought but turned serious when she glared at him. "Sorry Ash. I guess I fucked up."

Ashley said, "Well, that is the way things have been going lately. I'll just have to manage somehow."

Ryan repeated how sorry he was and said, "I have to drive over to meet Zach. We're screwed in the playoffs without our muscle supplement. You can ride with Jacob to the lake house. I need to pick up some cash to make the purchase. I'll be at the lake house in about an hour."

Ryan, why can't I just come with you? I promise I won't be in the way."

"Ash, I promised your Dad, I wouldn't keep you out late. I'll drive you home as soon as I get the Myobar for the team. That should give you plenty of time to show your appreciation to the team. You definitely would have lost without their support."

"What do they expect from me?"

"Daniel told the team that his Dad saw you win the pole dance contest at The Office. I think they'd be happy if you gave them a little performance."

"Seriously Ryan, you expect me to repeat my performance at The Office? It might be a bit too mature for this crowd."

Ryan said, "No one has any idea what you did to win the contest. I know I still haven't seen you pole dance. I'm sure they'll be happy with whatever performance you give them."

"Ok, maybe I can give them a little dance, but what the fuck is Daniel doing at the party? He got drunk at the pool party and wanted to have sex with me in exchange for my vote. You do remember throwing him out of the party? Besides, I'm sure he voted for Ellen."

"Jordan made sure Daniel voted for you. He even checked Daniel's ballot before he put it in the box. Don't worry about Daniel, Jordan promised to keep you safe."

Ashley wished she had never made the promise. Now, the seniors on the football team expected a reward for helping her to win the tight election. Somehow, she was supposed to dance for the guys while hopped up on Senesse. Just to make matters worse, her boyfriend was heading off to buy more muscle growth hormone for his teammates. In Ryan's absence, Jordan, the big black running back had promised her boyfriend he would protect her. Jordan was the same football player who had tied her up with her own bikini at the pool party and fucked her in the ass. Somehow, he was now her guardian.

Ryan walked Ashley over to the seniors and said to Jacob, "Ashley will ride with you guys to the lake house. I'll be along with the Myobar in about an hour. Ashley wants to thank you for helping her to win the election. She promised she'll demonstrate how she won the pole dance contest."

Ashley walked out to the parking lot with the football players. It was blowing hard, and she had to hold the bottom of her dress to keep it from blowing up. She shivered as a cold rain soaked her flimsy dress. Maybe she should have brought a warm coat to deal with the changeable weather. A dark band of clouds was moving in from the south and threatening to cover the moon. Ryan gave her a kiss and drove off.

Jacob said, "We need two cars. Ashley you can ride in my Explorer. It may be old, but it's reliable."

The cornerback, Michael, called shotgun. Jacob protested that the Queen should ride in front but gave up when Michael explained he got car sick when riding in the back. Jordan held the door for Ashley and got in the back with her. There was some confusion as the remaining football players tried to cram their large bodies into a Honda Civic. At the last moment, Daniel opened the door next to Ashley and pushed his way inside. Ashley moved to the middle seat sandwiched between Daniel and Jordan. Fortunately, Daniel was a tight end. If he were anywhere close to the size of the big running back, Ashley would have been squashed.

Jacob drove out of the school parking lot in a hurry. The middle seat in the back of the old Explorer only had a lap belt. The SUV sped around a corner, and Ashley was thrown against Jordon. The big Afro-American put an arm around her shoulders to steady her. She pressed her shivering body against his warmth and tried to stay calm. Jacob was driving like a mad man.

When she stopped shivering, she asked, "How far is it to the lake house?"

Jacob said, "Just a little over a half hour."

Ashley said, "I heard something about a hurricane warning."

Jacob laughed, "That storm shouldn't reach us. I didn't expect this rain, but hey this is an Explorer."

Ashley settled back. Maybe she could snooze. Jordan's hand on her shoulder slid down to her side. She whimpered as he stroked his fingers along her bare back. Her arousal was getting intense. She stiffened when she felt a hand on her thigh. She looked down and saw it was Daniel's hand. He was looking out the window as he brushed his fingertips up her bare thigh.

Ashley grasped Daniel's hand and hissed, "Stop it."

Daniel laughed and looked at her. He put his hand behind her head and leaned over to kiss her. Ashley struggled as he tried to push his tongue into her mouth. His breath reeked of alcohol. Jordon reached over and casually flicked the smaller guy away. The tight end bounced off of the door and let out an oof. He sat glaring at the big running back.

Jordan said, "I promised Ryan I would take care of his girlfriend. Show some respect."

Daniel pulled a flask out of his pocket and took a long swig. He lowered the flask to his lap and said, "Jordan, want some whiskey?"

Jordan looked over and said, "Damn straight. I thought you would never offer me any."

Daniel handed the flask to the big running back, and he took a healthy swig. When Jordan went to hand it to Ashley, she declined. Daniel told him he could finish the flask.

Jordan said, "Thanks, Daniel, I needed that. I hurt all over. It's been a long season of pain."

Ashley said, "Ryan and Josh say their muscles ache all of the time. I know it's the end of the season, but are you guys hurting more than normal? Is the rest of the team having the same problem?"

Daniel said, "I've heard more complaining this year. Some of the guys are taking prescription painkillers. I think it's mainly because we're seniors and getting more time on the field."

The big running back said, "Shit, I got a lot more play time last year. We're running a lot more pass plays this year with Ryan as a quarterback. So I have no idea why I hurt worse than last year at this time. Fuck, I hurt a lot worse!"

Jacob and Michael joined in from the front seat. Both of them were taking painkillers.

Ashley said, "Has anyone considered it might be the Myobar? It prevents the body from breaking down muscle, and all of you guys are taking it to bulk up. Maybe it has some nasty side effects?"

Jordan said, "I doubt Myobar is the problem. Ryan and Josh researched it fairly carefully. Shit, a lot of pros are taking it. I don't think the team doctors would give something to their players that would increase injuries."

Daniel laughed, "Oh sure, with all of the money in pro football, I'm sure the team doctors are only interested in the player's wellbeing."

Jordan said, "All I know is I want to make the pros and get my share. I'll be on Easy Street after just a few seasons."

The SUV shook as a gust of wind hit the car. Jacob fought the wheel and straightened the Explorer out. The windshield wipers were on high and the headlights illuminated a downpour. Jacob slowed and turned onto a dirt road.

Jacob said, "We're almost to the camp. We just have a mile of this shitty road and then it's party time."

Ashley heard camp and thought of camping with her family in a four person tent.

She said, "I thought you said lake house. Why did you call it a camp?"

Jacob laughed, "In New York, any summer home is called a camp. It could be anything from a hunting shack without heat or electricity all of the ways up to some billionaire's resort."

The rain was making the dirt road slippery. Jacob had to fight the rough road and the wind. Ashley thought she was going to be sick when the SUV lurched to a stop. Jacob drove it under a covered car port, and everyone hurried inside. Ashley got even wetter from the blowing rain as she ran to reach the shelter of the lake house. They entered the cabin through a covered boat room. A slip held a powerful Centurion Enzo waiting to tear up the lake with water skiers in tow. Two Adirondack guide boats were resting in homemade cradles.

Jacob said, "Too bad it's so stormy. I had hoped to take the boat out for a high-speed spin around the lake. I guess we'll have to wait for summer."

The great room of the camp had a large fireplace and a wall of glass overlooking a large deck. An occasional flash of lightning illuminated an expanse of the dark stormy lake and driving rain. The house shook from one strong gust after another. Jacob turned on the lights and lit the gas fireplace. He turned on a sound system to blare out loud rock music in the hope of drowning out the howling wind. A well-stocked refrigerator was loaded with cold beer, snacks, and appetizers. The second car arrived as Jacob was handing out beers and unloading food onto a counter separating the great room from the kitchen.

Ashley was shivering and moved to warm herself in front of the fire. She peeled her damp dress away from her body and the flimsy material quickly dried. The heat made her aware of her intense arousal. She was overdue, very overdue for some prolactin. The only thing restraining her was her utter exhaustion. It had been a long day, and she hadn't slept well most of the week.

Ashley put her hands on the mantle above the fire and stretched. The light from the fire silhouetted her athletic body through the translucent dress. All of the guys were trying not to be caught staring. They hadn't seen so much of her gorgeous body since the pool party. Jacob brought her a beer and pointed out the snacks if she was hungry.

Jordan settled into an overstuffed recliner, and Daniel brought him a couple of beers. The big Afro-American running back fell asleep before he finished his first beer. Daniel laughed as he covered the sleeping giant with a quilt.

Daniel said, "Good night Jordan. Now there will be more for the rest of us."

Daniel pulled out a bag filled with white powder. He poured out a heap on the glass-topped coffee table. He took out a razor blade and arranged the powder into short lines. He rolled a twenty dollar bill into a tube and snorted two lines of the cocaine. His teammates joined him and left two lines when they were done.

Daniel looked at Ashley and said, "Come on Ashley. You were grumbling about being tired."

Ashley sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She walked over to the table and knelt beside it. She took the rolled up bill and leaned over the table. Her dress rode up in back to show her long legs. Daniel's hand was on the small of her back rubbing her bare flesh. She inhaled the two lines of coke and sat back on her heels. She closed her eyes as she felt the coke stimulate every fiber in her being. She opened her eyes when Daniel handed her a joint. His arm was still around her waist.

Jacob brought several plates of appetizers to the table. Ashley was starving and ate one mini hotdog rollup after another. She dipped the hot dogs in mustard and washed them down with beer. She had another hit on the joint. Daniel handed her the rolled up twenty, and she looked down to see that two new lines of cocaine had mysteriously appeared on the table in front of her. After snorting the coke, she was feeling on top of the world. Daniel's arm was still around her waist, and his fingers were caressing her side. For a moment, she thought he was counting her ribs.

Ashley looked around the table. She was the only woman in the room. Ashley asked, What happened to your dates?"

Tyler stared intently at her as he replied, "Traditionally only the senior players attend the Homecoming Stag Party. Normally, a stripper provides the entertainment, but we decided to skip that since you promised to reward us for helping win the election. After your performance at the pool party, we figured you'd be a lot better than a stripper."

Ashley giggled nervously and looked down at her hands clamped together in her lap. She remembered instructing Tyler's girlfriend on how to give head. While Megan sucked on Tyler's cock, the big center had kissed Ashley hard and finger fucked her to an intense orgasm.

Ashley looked up and surveyed the guys around the table. She had promised all of them a reward if they helped elect her Homecoming Queen. The election was so close that losing just one of their votes to Ellen could have cost her the election.

Jacob was sitting to her right. He had been the first one she lobbied at the pool party. He had brought his girlfriend, Alice into the pool house. Both of them had asked how they could help her with the election. Except for staring at her scantily clad body, Jacob had been a gentleman.

Sitting across from her at the coffee table was Daryn, the big black senior guard. He looked almost as drunk tonight as he had been at the pool party. He and his girlfriend had been next in the pool house after Jacob and Alice. Daryn had asked for a kiss in return for his vote. While he was collecting his kiss from Ashley, he had grabbed her breast. His girlfriend, Susan, had to put an end to Daryn's assault, but Susan was not at the lake house tonight. Daryn was taking a hit from a joint and staring at her chest. He was already on his second beer.

Ashley remembered that Matthew had been next in the pool house. The big defensive end had promised to help her win the votes of the vocation students in exchange for getting to second base. Matthew had kissed her hard while mauling her breasts. She had no idea how far he would have gone if Ryan had not interrupted the big defensive player. Now, Matthew was sitting across from her and appraising her body like it was a prime steak.

Sitting beside him was the cornerback Michael. He had been next in the pool house after Matthew. He had told her she could have his vote, but he wasn't interested in talk. He just wanted his five minutes in Paradise. His hands were all over her as they kissed. She got scared when he started finger fucking her wet pussy. As a defensive move, she had pulled his Speedo down and jacked him off. Ashley shivered as she remembered they had orgasmed together just before Ryan called time. Ashley squirmed as she felt her arousal growing. It was now close to fourteen hours since her last prolactin. Also, Zach had given her more Senesse in the punch.

loerics
loerics
957 Followers