Ashley's Campaign Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel had followed Michael into the pool house and let her know that the guys were bragging about how far they had gotten with her. In exchange for his vote, Daniel demanded that she fuck him. Daniel was very drunk, and Ashley fought him off while yelling for Ryan. Her boyfriend called a cab and had sent Daniel on his way. Tonight, Ryan wasn't here to defend her. Ryan had asked Jordan to protect her, but the burly running back was asleep in the corner. For now, Daniel was friendly, maybe a little too friendly. He was sitting close to her, and his hand was caressing her bare shoulder. She smiled at him when he passed her the joint. As she inhaled, Daniels' hand dropped to her thigh. He squeezed her leg just below the bottom of her dress. She looked at his smiling face and shivered. He left his hand on her upper thigh. She placed her hand on top of his to prevent it going any higher up her leg.

She remembered Tyler had followed Daniel into the pool house. She had given Tyler's girlfriend a lesson on giving head. While Megan had sucked on Tyler's cock, the big center had finger fucked her to an intense orgasm. She had thought she was done with lobbying after satisfying Tyler. She was surprised when Jordan returned. The big black running back had been one of the first to visit her in the pool house and had promised her the Afro-American student vote. After listening to his teammates brag about how far they had gotten with Ashley, he felt cheated. Jordan's anger had scared Ashley, but she knew Jordan's support was critical. She agreed to give him a blowjob.

Ryan, who had been standing guard outside the door, was called away when someone tipped over a Tiki lamp and started a small fire. After Ashley had gotten Jordan hard in her skillful mouth, he had easily overcome her. He had tied her hands with her bikini top and gagged her with the bottoms. The muscular running back had proceeded to ease his massive black cock into her ass and pounded her until they both orgasmed. Perhaps she should have felt relief he was asleep, but he had promised to protect her while Ryan made a run for the Myobar. Now, Jacob was the only one in the room that she might be able to trust. She hoped Ryan would arrive soon.

Daniel said, "My Dad said you came in second in the pole dancing contest at The Office. Maybe you could repeat your routine as our reward."

Ashley looked around the table at the eager football players. It shouldn't take much to make them happy. None of them had a clue what she had done in the contest. "Well, I am grateful for your support. It's too bad you don't have a pole, but I guess can give you guys a little dance."

Daniel said, "Damn straight!"

Daniel pulled her to him and planted his lips on hers. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she moaned in response to his hand sliding up the inside of her thigh and cupping her G-string clad mound. Ashley squirmed in his grip and grasped Daniel's wrist. She struggled as his fingers rubbed the thin silk patch covering her pussy lips. The wiry tight end dropped his other hand from her shoulder and slid it under her top. She moaned when he pinched her nipple. She jerked up onto her knees when Daniel's fingers slipped inside her G-string and flicked her clit. There were gasps from around the table as the other guys saw Daniel's hand moving inside her skimpy underwear. Daniel rolled her hard nipple between his fingers as his other hand strummed across her clit.

Ashley whimpered, "Daniel, please stop. Please, I don't want this. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

Ashley arched her back trying to get away from Daniel. Her attacker had pushed her G-string aside, and everyone could see his fingers rubbing her clit.

Jacob shouted, "Leave her alone, Daniel. Come on, she's Ryan's girl."

Jacob rescued her by pushing Daniel aside and pulling her to her feet. He said, "I think you owe the host a dance before you reward us with a show of your dancing skills."

Ashley rested her head on his shoulder as he twirled her around the room. Her body was pressed tight against her savior, and she was breathing hard. It had been far too long since her last prolactin, and Daniel had hit her on-switch. She struggled for control. She had come so close to begging that asshole Daniel to fuck her. She shivered in Jacob's arms as she contemplated the orgy that would have followed her surrender.

Jacob whispered in her ear, "I got a text from Ryan. The storm is making travel a mess, and there was a delay picking up the Myobar. He expects to be here in a half hour. I'll try to keep Daniel off of you until your boyfriend arrives. Just stay away from him. Hopefully, he will pass out with a couple more drinks. I'll try to keep his glass filled."

Daniel and Tyler moved a rustic wooden dining table into the middle of the large room. He aimed some floodlights at the table before going to an old stereo to select music for Ashley's performance. Daniel shook his head at the CD collection of oldies that belonged to Jacob's father. Jacob lifted Ashley up onto the table. She was grateful for the high ceiling. She kicked her high heels off to protect the table top.

Daniel said, "Sorry we don't have a pole. Hope you can dance without one."

Ashley laughed, "I'll be fine. I just hope you guys can handle it."

Daniel put on the first song. It was a sultry number from Santana called 'Black Magic Woman." Ashley had grown up with her parent's music and had danced to Santana as a child. She closed her eyes and swayed her hips. When she spun around her flimsy dress flared out from her long legs, and the guys cheered. The guys pulled up chairs to the table for a better view.

Daniel took a long swig from his flask he had refilled with whiskey from the cabin bar. He offered what was left in the flask to Jacob. When Jacob went to hand it back, Daniel smiled and told him to finish it. Daniel's grin got bigger as Jacob tilted his head back and drained the last drop of what was actually Jacob's Dad's whiskey and a little something Daniel had just added for Jacob.

When she finished the first number, Tyler asked if she knew how to twerk.

Ashley hopped off of the table and laughed, "Every girl in high school has practiced twerking at home. Let me see if there is any good music in this pile of oldies CDs."

Ashley was disappointed in the selection. There were some good songs for pole dancing but nothing that came close to what she was used to. She found an audio cable plugged into the old stereo. She grabbed her phone from her purse and plugged it in. She had all of her favorite music on her phone. She cued up Jay Kode's trap remix of the Bobby Darrin classic 'Dream Lover.' It had a great beat for twerking and was spiced up with awesome beat drops.

Ashley said, "In keeping with the oldies theme I picked a remix of a song from the fifties. Daryn, can you hit play when I get back on the table?"

When the music started, she was facing the guys. After dancing a couple of bars, she turned around. She spread her legs and leaned over to grab her ankles. The guys screamed when she shook her ass in time with the music.

"Dream lover come rescue me

Take me up take me down

Take me anywhere you want to baby now

I need you so desperately."

Tyler yelled, "Hey, we can't see your ass. Show us your ass."

Ashley laughed and pulled her dress up to her waist. Her ass was bare except for a thin cord running down her ass crack. Her athletic butt cheeks trembled to the pulsating rhythm. At the first beat drop, she squatted and shook her ass harder. By the end of the song her body was coated in a shimmer of sweat and her dress was sticking to her hips. She turned around to face the guys and drew a chorus of protests when she tugged her dress down.

Michael handed her a wine cooler while everyone waited for the next song. She looked around the room and was surprised to see Jacob sleeping on the floor by the coffee table. She sighed and gulped down the cool drink. So much for Jacob's offer to protect her. Still, Ryan should be here soon. All she had to do was entertain the team for a couple more songs. To be honest, she was enjoying performing for the small, friendly crowd. Unlike the huge mob at The Pink Pussycat, she knew everyone here. It had been a long hard fought campaign and these guys had earned a reward. Their enthusiasm was getting her excited. Maybe it was safe to take it up a notch since Ryan would be arriving soon.

Ashley hopped off of the table and headed for the stereo to select the next song. She was scrolling through her pole dancing playlist when Daniel walked over to join her.

"Come on, Ashley. Stop holding back. I know you can do better."

"What's the matter, Daniel? Didn't you enjoy watching me twerking in a skimpy G-string? Too bad, because that's as far as I go."

Daniel laughed, "Ashley, you're a lying little slut. I know you went a lot farther to win the contest at The Pink Pussycat, and that's the kind of action I want to see."

Ashley stepped back and crossed her arms over her chest, "What the fuck are you talking about, Daniel."

Daniel pulled out his phone and hit play. He held the phone for Ashley to see.

Ashley gasped. It was a high definition video of her winning performance. Daniel had selected the part where she was lobbying for the judges. She was naked, and Kyle's fingers were pumping into her dripping wet pussy. She remembered the two big screen TVs behind the stage and the cameraman taking closeups. She stared at Daniel's phone as the creep put his other arm around her trembling body. His hand slid under her top, and he cupped her breast."

Ashley whispered, "Where did you get this?"

"My Dad bought it at The Pink Pussycat a couple of days after watching you win. The owner said it's a very limited distribution video."

Ashley said, "Oh God, what do you mean limited distribution?"

Daniel was twisting her nipple as he snickered, "It's only available to select customers. By select, I mean anyone with a hundred bucks. The first batch sold out, and my Dad had to wait until the owner could make a second batch of CDs. I think every adult male in Riverdale owns a copy."

Daniel laid the cell phone on top of the stereo. Ashley's eyes were riveted on the screen where the video was showing the naked dancer trembling as she lowered her pussy onto a squat beer bottle. The tight end slid his hand down her hip and slipped back up under her dress.

His fingers were caressing her wet G-string as Ashley groaned, "Oh God, no."

He said, "When my Dad asked me if the dancer was really a student at Riverdale High School, I asked to borrow the CD. I ripped your performance so I could watch it anytime I got the urge. I particularly like the beer bottle scene. Maybe you could repeat that for the team?"

"Daniel, please, someone drugged me. I'm not that kind of girl. I've never done anything like that before and don't want to ever again."

"Ashley you owe the team a big reward for winning the election. You don't have to do the bottle thing, but we want to see you strip. We're all friends here, and it's a private party."

"Seriously, you want me to dance naked? You've got to be crazy."

"Seriously? I'll tell you seriously. I can make the video available to your Dad, your brother, Ryan and everyone else in school. So, it's your choice?"

Ashley said, "You're a God damn prick!"

Daniel said, "Hey, I'm just saying what the other guys here are thinking. Don't complain if I'm not timid. We helped you win the election, and all we are asking is to see a beautiful woman strip."

Ashley pushed Daniel away and hissed, "OK, asshole, pick the music yourself."

Daniel looked through her playlist on her phone and cued up a song. It was the version with Ludacris of My Darkest Days' performing 'Porn Star Dancing.' Ashley laughed when she heard the familiar tune. It was so predictable that a horny football player would pick that sexy number. She was willing to bet Daniel had jacked off watching naked girls dance to that number on Redtube. She didn't have a pole, but she had experience dancing to the song in front of a room full of over-excited men. The football players got excited when she reached the refrain:

"She licks those lips, and off we go

and she takes it off nice and slow

'Cause that's porn star dancin' (Hey!)."

Daniel yelled, "Come on Ashley, take it off nice and slow!"

Ashley bent over and shook her finger in his face but then the rest of the guys took up the chant.

"Take it off, take it off, shows us what you've got."

Ashley turned away from the guys and twirled her hips. The guys yelled louder when her hands reached behind her neck and untied her top. She spun around to face the guys with her hands holding the top of her dress against her generous breasts.

Daniel started the guys yelling, "Breasts, breasts, show us your breasts."

Ashley smiled and lowered her hands nice and slow as she dropped to her knees. She released the top of her dress and slid her hands up to cup her breasts. She shuddered as her fingers touched her nipples. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt a shot of electricity shoot from her nipples to her pussy. She had already lost control of her body to the Senesse when Daniel first caressed her clit. She was tired of fighting it. She heard an animal roar from the guys as she cupped her breasts and offered them to the guys.

Daniel yelled, "Take off the dress Ashley. Come on, strut your stuff."

The guys joined Daniel. Ashley stood up and turned away from the team. She hooked her thumbs in the elastic waistband and very slowly lowered the dress down her swaying ass and thighs. She stepped out of the dress and held it in front of her G-string. She turned to face the guys before tossing her dress over Michael's head. She raised her hands over her head and closed her eyes. As the song ended, she shimmied from her hands to her feet.

"She don't play nice, she makes me beg

and she drops that dress around her legs

And I'm sittin' right by the stage

For this porn star dancin' (Hey!)"

Ashley stood motionless with her arms raised. Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat. She was naked except for a tiny strip of wet translucent silk that clung to her pussy lips. Her eyes shot open when she felt a hand grip her calf. Daniel was standing next to the table and motioning her to lean down and hear what he had to say. She moved closer to the edge of the table and bent down curious what the asshole wanted now.

Daniel whispered, "That was nice, but it's time to get raw. The guys may seem happy with your performance, but they are going to be upset if I tell them how you dance for strangers."

Daniel's stroked his hand up her thigh as he whispered in her ear. He squeezed her ass cheek as he described just how disappointed the guys would be. His finger slid down her ass crack and disappeared under the front of her G-string. He shoved a couple of fingers into her vagina bringing tears to her eyes. She gasped for air as his thrusting fingers pushed her close to an orgasm. Her body was shaking. She whimpered as Daniel's thumb pressed on her clit.

"Oh God, Daniel, please. Oh fuck, please, please please ..."

Daniel's fingers kept thrusting in and out of her wet, quivering vagina as he said, "I want you naked for the team. I want you to masturbate for us. I want to see you have an orgasm. I even picked out the song you danced to at The Pink Pussycat. Don't worry, I won't ask you to fuck a beer bottle.

Daniel laughed and pulled his fingers out of her vagina and licked her juice from them. Ashley stared at him through half closed eyes. Her breath came in ragged gasps. All of the football players were out of their seats and crowded around the couple. Daniel returned her gaze with a nasty sneer.

"Oh God, you bastard. I was so close."

"Well, Ashley are you going to do it or do I have to get a beer bottle."

"Oh God, yes I'll do it. Just don't make me use a bottle."

Daniel laughed and hit play for 'Closer' from The Downward Spiral album by Nine Inch Nails.

Ashley had danced for a moment before Daniel growled, "Take off the damn G-string now!"

The guys stared at Daniel in disbelief at his command. They were stunned when she complied. Ashley slid her G-string down her long legs and dropped it on Daniel's head. She dropped to hands and knees facing away from the guys as the chorus played.

"I want to fuck you like an animal

I want to feel you from the inside

I want to fuck you like an animal

My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to God."

Ashley bucked her hips against the cock of an imaginary lover. Her breasts hung down jiggling with each thrust from her fantasy partner. She turned to face her audience and sat back on her haunches. She cupped her breasts and gasped when her fingers pinched her nipples. She couldn't help herself as she slid her hands down her stomach. She heard a roar from the football player, but she focused on her own pleasure. She lay on her back and parted her thighs for the guys. Her fingers slid up the inside of her thighs as she caressed the tender flesh. She brought her hands up to her dripping pussy and parted her swollen lips. She pushed two fingers into her vagina rubbing against her G-spot. Her other hand stroked her clit until she came hard. She arched her back and screamed in release.

Almost at the same time, Michael shot a load of cum into Ashley's dress. In response to Ashley finger fucking herself, he had dropped his pants and wrapped the flimsy dress around his fat cock. He squeezed out the last of his cum and tossed the dress aside.

Her orgasm brought little relief from the Senesse boiling in her brain. Her fingers barely paused stimulating her sex before she felt another orgasm building. No one noticed Daniel slip from the room. He returned with one of the boat cradles and a length of nylon cord. The homemade cradle was comprised of a four-inch strip of carpet suspended between two posts. The posts were mounted on a stable base.

Ashley protested when Daniel pulled her hands away from her pussy. He lifted her off of the table and lowered her body to straddle the cradle. Her stomach rested on the carpet strip. Daniel tied her hands to the front of the cradle. He spread her legs and tied her knees to the bottoms of the posts. He stepped back to admire his handiwork. Ashley's back arched over the cradle. The frustrated dancer was twisting against her bonds. Her free hanging breasts jiggled with her struggles.

For a moment, the room was quiet except for Ashley's whimpering. A large gust shook the cabin and the lights flickered. A pounding rain began to beat against the windows.

Tyler broke the spell. "God damn, I've got to get me a piece of that."

Daniel said, "Does everyone want a piece of that gorgeous ass?"

Matthew, Michael, Daryn, Tyler shouted in unison, "Hell yeah!"

Tyler moved up and cupped the bound girl's dripping pussy. He shoved a fat finger in deep and said, "Damn, she's wet."

Michael protested, "You and Daryn should go last. You fuckers are so big you'll break her pussy."

Daniel said, "It was my idea, so I get to go first."

Daniel had already stripped to his boxers, and he dropped them as he spoke. He gave his cock a couple of strokes and knelt down. Ashley shrieked as he drove his long cock into her with one thrust. He reached under her sweaty body and grabbed her breasts. The tight end had no interest in her pleasure and did not wait to begin pounding his cock into her. Her body rocked in the cradle with his thrusts. The room filled with the odor of hot sex. Daniel was so aroused from watching the girl perform, he did not last long. He howled and held his cock deep in her vagina as he shot his seed into her already pregnant womb.