Ashley's Campaign Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Daniel moved aside, Matthew took his turn. He played with her breasts as he pushed his cock into her with long, slow thrusts. He increased his speed as he became more aroused. He slipped one hand from her breast and found her clit. Ashley shrieked as he pinched her clit in his strong fingers. She screamed over and over as she threw her head from side to side. Her long curly hair stuck to her sweaty body. Her body shook with one orgasm after another as he jerked on her sensitive nub.

Ashley yammered, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me. I can't. Oh God, I can't take it. Ah, fuck ..."

Matthew was a long distance runner with amazing stamina, but finally, he reached his limit. He shot his load into her pussy and fell aside.

Tyler said, "My turn."

Michael said, "No fucking way. You and Daryn are last."

Tyler said, "Hey, I saw you jacking off in Ashley's dress. You need time to recover."

Michael said, "Fuck it. I'm hard and ready. Just back off."

Tyler looked at Michael's cock and laughed, "Well if that's as big as it gets, go ahead. When I get through with her, you'll need to fold yours over to get any friction."

Ashley was whimpering. Except for the night at The Pink Pussycat, she had never felt so aroused. She shivered as a cold draft blew across her sweaty body. She mewed with pleasure as Michael seized her hips and shoved his cock into her eager pussy. She rocked her body back against his cock and squeezed her vagina around his cock.

Michael groaned, "Oh fuck. This is paradise. She's so tight and warm. Oh God, I want to stay here forever."

Tyler growled, "Some other time stud. Hurry up. I'm sure this bitch is dying for some real cock."

Michael didn't have to move. Ashley was thrusting back against Michael's cock as fast as she could.

Michael said, "Shit. This piece of ass just can't get enough of my cock."

The defensive end lost control. He gripped her hips tight and fucked into her wet pussy with short fast strokes. He groaned as he came.

"Fuck that was too fast. I'm going to need another turn."

Tyler said, "Get to the end of the line asshole."

The big center looked with disgust at the globs of cum running down the dancer's thighs. He grabbed her dress and wiped her pussy. When he was satisfied, he knelt behind Ashley and pushed the tip of his large cock into the entrance of her pussy. He paused to let her adjust. He had no desire to hurt his quarterback's girlfriend. He was shocked when Ashley cursed and shoved her pussy back against his massive cock. She took all of his hard cock with one thrust. She wasn't satisfied with just taking his cock. She squeezed her pussy around his meat and twisted her hips.

Tyler groaned, "Oh shit!"

Ashley yelled, "Fuck me. God damn it, Tyler, fuck me hard."

Tyler said, "Jeez, who the fuck is this bitch? Damn, I'm in love. Girl, if you want it hard, I'll be happy to oblige."

Tyler grabbed a breast with one hand and slid his other hand around to stroke her clit. He started thrusting fast and kept increasing his speed. The girl's body shook with each hard thrust. His fingers flew across her clit.

Ashley howled, "Is that all you've got? You fucking bastard. Fuck me harder, damn you!

The boat cradle scrapped back and forth across the floor adding to the noise of Tyler's crotch slapping against her ass. A flash of lightning illuminated the room. A sharp crack followed almost immediately, and the lights went out. The only light was a candle on the coffee table they had used to light their joints. Tyler didn't pause. He had both of his massive hands on her hips. His long fingers pressed against her clit as he pulled her pussy up and down his cock in a frenzy. Ashley stopped goading Tyler as she began gasping for breath between intense orgasms.

Jacob found a propane lantern and the soft light allowed the football players to watch the performance in amazement. The big center lasted far longer than his teammates. He pounded his hard cock into the panting girl for nearly twelve minutes before he bellowed and shot his load. Tyler shuddered as he held his cock deep in her quivering pussy. Ashley was lying limp in his grasp, and her body was dripping with sweat.

Tyler rolled away from the motionless girl and muttered, "Oh God, I'm done."

Ashley body shook with arousal, and she whimpered, "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Please, please someone fuck me."

It was Daryn's turn. The right guard was the biggest man in the room at over 320 pounds. Despite his size, he had very little fat on his muscular frame. Conditioning, genetics, and Myobar had combined to produce a fast and powerful football player. He had amazing endurance and played both defense and offense. No opponent tried to run a play over his right guard position more than once. More often than not he blasted past the defense and tackled anyone unfortunate enough to have the ball. On offense, the running back, Jordan, loved how the big guard blew holes in the defensive line for him to speed through.

Daryn looked at the naked woman bound in the cradle and slowly stroked his massive erection. He said, "I don't know why the fuck we have her tied up. She not going to fight us. Hell, she can't get enough cock."

As Daryn knelt to untie the girl, Daniel said, "Wait. I need her tied up."

Daryn glared at the tight end and said, "I'm pretty sure it's my turn. I've waited patiently. Why the fuck do you need her tied up? Surely you're not afraid of a little girl?"

Daniel said, "I want to do her ass, and she's in a perfect position. If her ass is as tight as her pussy, I doubt I'll take long. Please, Daryn. You can take my next turn."

Daryn laughed, "Hell, this I've got to see. Go on you little prick. Fuck the bitch's ass."

Daniel went into the kitchen and returned with a bottle of extra virgin olive oil. Daniel knelt behind the naked girl and poured oil down the crack of her athletic ass. He rubbed his finger over her tight rosebud before slipping his middle finger into her warm back channel. He twisted his finger in her ass and drew a moan from his victim. He was a little surprised she didn't protest. He was even more surprised when she ground her ass against his invading digit.

Daniel said, "This may be extra virgin olive oil, but I'm pretty sure this is not a virgin asshole. No fucking way!"

Daniel pulled out his finger and poured more oil on her ass. He shoved two fingers deep between her jiggling ass cheeks. As he thrust his fingers into her ass, he rubbed his erection with oil. After he had pulled his fingers from her butt, he slapped her hard with an oil coated hand. Ashley screamed as Daniel rained down blow after blow.

Daniel laughed, "I hope you are ready because here I come."

Daniel stroked his oily erection before pressing it against her nether hole. He had prepared her ass well, and his well-lubricated cock slid in easily. Ashley grunted as his crotch slammed into her ass.

Tyler said, "Damn, I may have to try a piece of ass."

Daryn said, "No fucking way. If you want to try her ass, you are going to have to wait. I'm tired of being polite."

While the two big football players were arguing, Daniel was thrusting his cock into Ashley's ass. His fingers had found her clit hiding under her swollen pussy lips. He squeezed the sensitive nub and began wiggling it. The poor girl thrashed against her bonds and screamed. Her body shook uncontrollably as Daniel pinched her clit harder. True to his word, he didn't last long once her ass put a death grip on his cock. Every muscle in her body tensed as she orgasmed.

Daniel's scream joined Ashley's as she shouted, "FUCK ME! Oh God, fuck me."

Daniel's shuddering body collapsed on top of Ashley. Daryn grabbed the tight end and tossed him aside.

Daryn said, "Stupid little fucker. I hope he hasn't broken her before I get my turn."

Daryn kneeled down and untied the girl. He put and arm around her and easily lifted her to her feet. Ashley cried out as circulation returned to her limbs. The big guard held her up and cleaned her with her dress. He tossed the soiled garment onto the table and stared at the gorgeous naked girl in front of him. Her once curly hair was plastered to her sweaty body. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for air. Her eyes were dazed and unfocused. She smelled like a brothel on a Friday night.

Daryn laughed, "Damn girl, you are a dirty little cunt. You are way too much woman for Ryan. That fucker should be happy we are here to take the edge off. Still, after I stick my cock in you, you'll never be satisfied with white meat again."

Ashley closed her eyes and realized how much she missed Ryan. She had been waiting so patiently for her boyfriend to arrive at the party. He had promised he wouldn't be long. How could he leave her all alone when she was so horny? He was her Homecoming King. Why wasn't he here when his Queen needed him so much? She longed to feel his cock stretching her wet pussy. They had only had sex one night, but he was the best, the very best.

Daryn pushed her back against the table until she was leaning on her elbows. He bent down and grabbed a leg behind her knee. He lifted the leg up opening her pussy for his cock. All of her weight was on her elbows and one leg. Ashley moaned when Daryn pressed the tip of his enormous black cock against her moist pussy. The big man was surprised when she pushed her hips forward and lodged the end of his cock in her snug vagina.

She arched her back and stared into his eyes. She moaned, "Do it. Do it now. What are you waiting for? Come on, Daryn, fuck me."

Daryn's eyes flashed as his cock slid neatly into her tight pussy until his pubic hair brushed against her swollen lips. Ashley's body shook with a strong orgasm as her pussy clamped around his straining cock. Daryn waited while her body shuddered in his arms.

Ashley screamed, "Oh fuck, Daryn! Damn, you're big. So fucking big. Please, please fuck me. Don't be gentle. Just fuck me hard."

Daryn leaned forward, and his mouth found a breast. He sucked on her hard nipple and began to slowly fuck the Homecoming Queen. He pulled out as slow as he could before sliding back in even slower. His mouth found her other breast, and his teeth bit her nipple. The desperate girl began thrusting against his hard cock. She managed four short thrust for every long one of his.

Ashley begged, "Oh God, please Daryn, please, please don't tease me. Please fuck me. You bastard, come on, come on..."

Daryn laughed and kissed her hard. His tongue danced in her mouth. He responded to her command and increased his pace, slowly at first, but within minutes, he was pounding into her with short fast strokes.

Ashley bawled, "That's it. That's what I need. Come on Daryn, fuck me, fuck me good. Oh God, fuck me hard."

She closed her eyes and screamed over and over as Daryn drove her to one orgasm after another. Her arms started shaking from the strain. She would have collapsed on the table, but the big guard pulled her sweaty body to his. He pounded his cock into her sweet pussy over and over. Every thrust brought a cry from the impaled woman mingled with the screeching of the table sliding across the floor.

Daniel was filming Daryn's performance with Ashley's high-definition phone. He couldn't believe the big guard's endurance. Daryn's teammates passed around a joint as they waited for him to finish. They had to wait nearly fifteen minutes before he started swearing. He increased his pace momentarily before pulling her quivering pussy tight against his crotch.

Daryn screamed, "Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Matthew said, "Damn Daryn, about time. It's my turn."

Daryn dropped Ashley back onto the table, and she curled up into a ball. Her body was racked with her sobs. Cum was leaking from her ass and pussy.

Daryn said, "I think you need to give her a bit to recover. When I fuck a bitch, they stay fucked."

The guys laughed in surprise when she opened her eyes and reached for Daryn's semi-erect cock. She scooted to the edge of the table and pulled his cock to her mouth. She licked his cum and her pussy juices from his cock while her hand played with his shaft.

Daryn laughed, "Well, at least I was right that she can't get enough of my big black cock."

Ashley's hand began stroking his growing erection while she lowered her mouth around his fat cock. Her tongue licked across the head bringing a moan from the big guard. Ashley opened her eyes and stared into his face.

Daryn said, "Damn, I'm in love. I'm never giving her back to Ryan."

Ashley sat up on the table and slid to the floor. She tugged on the big guard's cock and led him over to a carpeted area.

"Lie down, Daryn. I want to ride your big fat cock until I die."

Daryn dropped to the carpet and said, "Oh God, I'm in heaven."

Ashley straddled the big guard's hips. She supported herself with one hand on the guard's massive chest. Her other hand guided her cock to her dripping pussy. She moaned as she sank down on his erection. Her hands were on his shoulders as she ground her pussy on his cock. Daryn was hypnotized by the swaying of her full breasts as she ran her pussy up and down the length of his shaft. He reached for her breasts with his big hands and squeezed two handfuls of soft delight.

Ashley moaned as she worked her pussy on his wonderful erection. Unlike the other guys, Daryn's big black cock filled her pussy. Her pale pussy lips clung to his ebony shaft every time she rose up on her haunches. When she dropped back down on his hard cock, the tip rubbed across her G-spot before plunging into the depths of her warm vagina.

Only Kyle had filled her as completely. She shivered as she thought of Kyle. He was the who had given her the Senesse and turned her into a whore. He was the one who had addicted her to heroin. He was the one who had switched her birth control pills for placebos. He was probably the father of the baby growing in her womb. Ashley began to sob as she realized how fucked up her life was. She also cried because of her frustration. No matter how many men she fucked, no matter how many orgasms she had, she still needed more. Even though her body was exhausted, she needed more.

Matthew said, "Fuck this. It's my turn and Daryn is fucking taking forever."

Matthew grabbed the olive oil and rubbed it onto his cock. He knelt behind Ashley and pushed her forward into Daryn's arms. He pressed his erection against her ass and slid inside with a sigh.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good."

Ashley was sandwiched between the two big men. Her sweaty body was under Matthew's control. The big defensive end's hands gripped her hips and pulled her pussy nearly off of Daryn's cock each time he drew back. He barely paused before shoving his cock back deep into her ass. His thrust drove Ashley's pussy down onto the big guard's cock. Matthew set the pace, and as he got closer to his climax, his hips were flying. He groaned as he shot his seed into her warm ass. He collapsed against Ashley's back forcing Daryn to push him off.

As soon as the weight was gone from her back, Ashley started driving her eager pussy against the big guard's black cock. Daryn arched his back and cried out as he shot his seed deep into her womb. She whimpered when his cock softened and slid out. She looked around in desperation as the room lit up from the headlights of Ryan's truck.

Daniel said, "Oh shit! Ryan is going to be pissed. Get her up. Get her dress. Oh, shit!"

He grabbed Ashley and peeled her off of Daryn's body. Tyler tossed Daniel her soiled dress. Michael held the girl up as Daniel pulled the dress over her head. He tied the straps tight behind her neck. In his mad rush, He didn't notice he had tied it too tight. The bottom of the dress barely covered her ass cheeks. Parts of the dress were wet from cum and stuck to her body. Michael found her purse and handed it to Daniel, who slipped her phone inside. He handed the purse to the dazed girl as Ryan came crashing into the cabin.

Ryan yelled, "The cops may be following me. We have to go. We have to go now before they block the road."

Ryan didn't stop for a second as he grabbed Ashley's wrist and pulled her out the door. He didn't even notice she was barefoot. The wind howled as they left the safety of the cabin. The rain instantly soaked her dress. She lost her footing in the mud and would have fallen if Ryan wasn't half carrying her. He shoved the soaking wet girl into his truck and got behind the wheel. He made a quick U-turn and sped down the muddy dirt road.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Ashley. The hurricane is heading straight for us. A lot of roads are already flooded, and it took forever to meet up with Zach. I bought all of his remaining Myobar. I was almost back to my truck when a couple of cop cars pulled up to Zach's home. Lucky for me I was parked down the block. One of the cops saw me and yelled for me to stop, but I drove off. I saw flashing lights behind me, but I think I gave them the slip. I don't know if they identified my truck or not."

Ryan was half way to the highway when he saw flashing lights headed toward them. He hit the brakes too hard and slid into a water-filled ditch.

Ryan yelled, "Shit, oh shit. Come on, Ashley run."

Ryan jumped out of the driver's side door onto the far bank. Ashley pushed open her door and jumped into the darkness. She fell several feet into the muddy water filling the ditch. She sank under the surface and struggled to free herself from a tangle of weeds and roots. Her head broke the surface, and she gasped for air. Ryan was on the bank ten feet away illuminated by the headlights of the police car. His mouth was open, but the howling wind drowned out his words. The darkness and the stinging rain made it hard to see. Ashley tried to grab onto some plants to crawl out of the muddy ditch. The plant came loose, and she slid back into the ditch. Ryan moved toward her with his hand outstretched. He reached down for her hand, but it was out of his reach.

He looked up and yelled, "Sorry Ash."

Ryan turned and ran into the woods.

Ashley screamed, "Ryan wait."

Someone grabbed her arm and pulled her from the ditch. They twisted her arm behind her back and marched her toward a police car. The officer grabbed her wrists and fastened them together with a plastic tie. Hands patted her down before she was shoved into the back seat. A flash of lightening lit up the officer's face. Most of his face was hidden by his poncho, but Ashley knew she had seen him before. It was the officer who had chased her up the hill when the soccer team got busted for skinny dipping.

Ashley shivered from the cold and a memory that was straight out of her worst nightmare. She remembered him chasing her and yelling, "If you don't stop, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you when I catch you."