Ashley's Campaign Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
960 Followers

Jerry said, "Ok, got it. So what do we do once she is fucking secured?"

Sam said, "What is she wearing?"

"It's a stinking rag that might have been a dress before she fell into the ditch."

Sam said, "Ok, we are going to dress her in an orange jumpsuit after the search, so you can just cut the dress off of her body. There is a cabinet containing jumpsuits in the room. The other cabinet has everything you need for a cavity search including gloves and KY jelly. Make sure you use a lot of lube and go deep in both cavities. Understand?"

Jerry said, "Yeah, yeah, what a fucking goat rope."

Sam said, "I've got to go. Get the job done ASAP. Call me if you have any questions or if you find anything in your search. Don't fuck it up."

Jerry went back to the interrogation room. Ashley was once again seated at the table with her hands secured. Her head was resting on her arm. John was gone.

Jerry said, "Shit! Where the fuck is John?"

Jerry unfastened Ashley from the table and helped her to her feet. With his arm around her back, he half carried her out into the hallway. He was about to lead her into the booking room when John came around a corner strapping on a bulletproof vest.

"What's the fucking deal, John? You don't need a vest to perform a search."

John stammered, "There is looting on Main Street. The merchants are screaming bloody murder. The chief called me and told me to get over there at once. Sam said several merchants contributed to his campaign, and you know the rest."

Jerry said, "So, what the fuck am I supposed to do with the girl?"

"Sam said he still wants you to perform the search immediately. He's counting on you to not fuck it up. You're in charge of the station."

"Can you at least help me to secure the fucking girl before you leave?"

"John said, "Ok, I guess the merchants can't get any madder."

John helped Jerry lead the girl to the back of the room. John held her up while Jerry fastened the end of the cable to the plastic tie connecting her wrists. He turned the crank to take up the slack. Ashley was standing under the pulley with her arms over her head.

Ashley opened her eyes and looked around. "What are you doing? Let me go."

Ashley pulled on the cable and twisted against her bonds.

Jerry handed John a couple of plastic ties. "Fasten one around her ankle. Run the other one through it and the loop on the floor. If we each grab a leg, she won't be able to kick us."

Ashley struggled, but the two men soon had her legs spread and fastened to the loops. Both men were kneeling on the floor. They looked up the bare legs of the struggling girl and smirked when they observed her lack of panties.

Jerry snickered, "It looks like someone has been partying hard."

Jerry gave a couple more turns of the crank to pull the frightened girl up on the balls of her feet. Her back was to the wall, and she could see herself in a mirror on the wall in front of her. She cried when she saw how her lovely dress had been spoiled.

John said, "Now I really need to go. Happy hunting."

Jerry said, "Don't you at least want to wait until I cut her fucking dress off?"

John paused with one hand on the door and said, "Sure. It has to beat arresting looters."

Ashley screamed, "What are you doing? You're making a big mistake. I'm friends with the chief and the DA. Please don't."

Jerry opened a cabinet full of orange jumpsuits. He found a pair of large scissors in the second cabinet. He walked back to the girl and cut the straps at the back of her neck. The two strands of fabric fell off of her heaving chest to reveal her generous breasts. Her pale breasts were topped with strawberry tinted nipples that quickly became erect in the cool air.

Jerry said, "So what set off the fucking wand? John, can you get it from the interrogation room?"

John returned with the wand and ran it over her breasts. It only squealed when he lowered the wand to her hips.

Jerry said, "Fucking strange. Well, guess I'll have to remove the rest of the dress."

Jerry walked behind the girl and cut the elastic waistband of the dress with one quick snip. A second cut and the once gorgeous dress fell to the floor. Ashley cried out and began sobbing.

Jerry said, "Fucking A. No underwear and a shaved pussy. Sure you don't want to stay and help, John?"

John said, "Doesn't matter what I want. I have to protect Main Street. The chief will have my ass if I don't go and protect his donors."

John headed out of the door. Jerry was still standing behind the naked girl. He stared and shook his head. Was it possible? He clasped her hair and gathered it into a messy ponytail.

"Well, I'll be. I fucking remember you, bitch. You're one of the girls who was skinny dipping. I was right behind you when I flushed the police chief's daughter out of a bush. If she hadn't run into me, I would have caught you. I got my ass chewed out for grabbing his daughter instead of catching you. Do you remember what I said I'd do if I caught you?"

Ashley stared at him and shook her head. Her worst nightmare was returning, but she couldn't run. Jerry stepped in front of her and grabbed her face in one hand. He held her head up with his furious eyes just inches from hers.

"I can see you remember. You fucking bitch, I going to enjoy this."

Jerry left her whimpering and walked to the cabinet. He found half a tube of KY jelly. He also found an empty box of rubber gloves. He saw another box of gloves partially buried on the bottom shelf. He grabbed the second box and cursed when he found it was also empty.Shit now what?He only hesitated for a moment before taking the tube of lubricant and walking behind the girl.Fuck, I'm just following the chief's orders.

He moved his lips close to her ear and said, "We found heroin in your purse, so I get to do a full cavity search. Just relax and enjoy it, you fucking junkie."

Jerry squirted a glob of KY jelly onto his finger and pressed it between her ass cheeks. Ashley jumped as he touched her anus with the cold lubricant. She tried to squirm away from his probing finger. Jerry put an arm around the front of her hips and held her in place as he pressed his slippery finger against her ass.

Ashley screamed when his finger popped through her sphincter muscle. He pressed his middle finger deep and twisted it around. Jerry was surprised at her reaction. His finger had only been in her ass for a few seconds when her body began to shake in an intense orgasm. She arched her back and screamed. Her body was still saturated with the massive overdoses of Senesse Kyle had given her during his experiments and the Senesse from the spiked punch. Ashley cried out with intense arousal as her body reacted to Jerry's touch. Within seconds, the Senesse conquered her exhaustion.

Jerry laughed and said, "Damn, what a fucking slut."

He began pumping his finger into her ass. His other hand slid down her abdomen, and he cupped her moist pussy. Her labia swelled with blood as his fingers stroked up and down her flowering slit.

Ashley cried, "Oh God no. Please not again. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck..."

He plunged a thick finger into her vagina, and she screamed with another orgasm. Her body shuddered as she hunched her hips forward to capture more of his invading finger. Jerry pulled his finger out of her wet pussy and shoved two digits back deep into her core. His thumb pressed against her clit as his fingertips massaged her G-spot. Ashley's breasts quivered as her body shook with one orgasm after another.

Ashley was so far gone in her lust she was reduced to grunts and moans between panting for breath. "Oh, oh, oh, argh..."

Jerry laughed, "God damn. I've never fucking seen anything like this. I can hardly wait to see how you react when I fuck you. I'm going to shove my dick so far up your twat that I cum on your tonsils."

He stepped away from the girl and peeled off his clothes in front of her. She was gasping for air and staring at the floor. Jerry was proud of his fat cock, and he grabbed the back of her hair and directed her gaze toward his cock.

Jerry rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her dripping slit as he said, "I want you to watch while I drive this monster into your fucking pussy. I warned you I was going to fuck you to death if I caught you. Now you are going to learn why you should stop when an officer of the law tells you to fucking stop."

Ashley gasped as he shoved two inches of his fat cock into her. He grasped her ass cheeks and started to ease the rest of his cock into the panting girl. When he was half way home, Ashley arched her back and drove her hips forward. He gasped in surprise as she took all that the cop had to offer.

"Oh fuck, what a sweet pussy."

Jerry caught a hard nipple in his mouth and bit down as he thrust into her over and over. He didn't last long and came hard when Ashley orgasmed moments later. Her pussy closed on his cock like a vice and milked him for every drop of his seed. He panted and held her tight until his cock slid out of her pussy. His cum oozed out of her slit and ran down her thigh. He stood back and stared at her sweaty body. His nostrils flared at the scent of hot sex. Ashley whimpered in her need. It was not enough; it was never enough.

When Jerry caught his breath, he said, "Lucky for you, I think I have some Viagra in my desk. Maybe I can get one of those fucking erections that last for hours. Don't go away. I'll be right back."

Jerry found his Viagra and swallowed one. He paused and thought what the hell before he took the second pill. He returned with the tube of KY Jelly, which he tossed on the table.

He had a smile on his face when he said, "I just got a call from John. He got into a scuffle with some looters and is in the emergency room. Looks like it's just you and me until the flood waters recede. Hopefully, you don't have to wait too long for the Viagra to take effect."

Jerry stepped up to Ashley and clasped one of her breasts in his large hand. He played with her nipple and thought what a nice handful it made. His other hand slipped down her ass he slid a finger into her vagina from behind. Ashley moaned and twisted against his probing finger.

Jerry laughed and said, "I think we're done with the fucking cavity search. If you'd had anything hidden, I think I would have found it by now. If you promise to be nice, I'll let you down."

Ashley's arms were cramping, and she whimpered, "Please, I'll be nice. Oh God, please."

Jerry bend down and cut the ties securing her ankles. He released the pulley and lowered her body. Ashley collapsed into his arms, and he helped her over to a lab table. The big cop pushed her forward until she was resting her naked breasts on the top of the cold metal table. Her head rested on her arms that were still tied together at her wrists. Jerry nudged her ankles apart and stared between her legs for a moment. Her pussy was swollen and flowering.

"Damn. I'm so fucking hard, so fucking hard. I hope your fucking pussy is ready for my big cock because I'm going to fuck you to death now."

He parted her lips with one hand and drove his cock all of the way in with one quick thrust. Ashley grunted from the force of his entrance. Jerry held her hips tight and pounded in hard and fast. His fingertips found her clit, and she orgasmed over and over. Every time her pussy clamped on his erection, he grunted and cursed. Sweat poured down his body, and his breathing became ragged and strained. Still, he drove his cock into her sopping pussy as she orgasmed. The girl's sweaty body slid around on the stainless steel table top.

He lasted a lot longer than the first time. He shoved his cock in deep as he began coming. He held his crotch against her ass as his body shook with the intensity of his orgasm. Jerry was breathing hard.

When he caught his breath, he groaned, "Oh fuck that was sweet, fucking sweet. I've got good news, bitch. I'm still hard and ready to go again. I warned you. I going to fuck you to death."

The big cop pulled his hard cock out of her dripping pussy. He grinned and grabbed the KY. He took his time lubricating her ass. He was intrigued watching her twist her athletic ass against his finger. Jerry found little resistance as he shoved his fat cock deep into her ass. His big hands grabbed her hips as he began to jackhammer his cock into her sweaty body. His fingers once again found her clit, and he drove her to one orgasm after another. He didn't think it was fair that she should have so many orgasms. It took nearly half an hour before he reached his next orgasm.

Jerry screamed when he finally came, "Fucking bitch! Oh, fuck me..."

The fat cop collapsed on the girl's back and struggled to catch his breath.

It was several minutes before Jerry recovered enough to talk. "I'm not some fucking boy. I'll show you what a real man can do. I want to hear you say enough. I want to hear you beg for me to stop."

Ashley glared over her shoulder at him and said, "Stop talking and fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He rolled her over with her ass at the edge of the table. He lifted her legs and pressed her knees up to her shoulders. He slammed his still hard cock into her soggy pussy. He began with long slow strokes but soon when to short fast strokes.

He shouted over and over, "Fuck you, bitch. Fuck you. Fuck you."

After nearly an hour without cumming, Jerry arched his back and screamed, "Fuck..."

He clutched his chest and fell to the ground. His dying body convulsed as he came at last. Ashley whimpered when she felt his cock jerk out of her vagina. She slid to the floor and fell asleep next to Jerry's twitching body. His death was never reported as Senesse related despite being the first of many. Big pharma wouldn't have cared anyway considering the profits from Senesse soon vastly exceed those from Viagra.

The big cop's body was cold by the time John returned to the station. John was sporting a couple of bandages. A quick check showed his partner didn't have a pulse. Still, he called for an ambulance.

While he waited, he helped dress the comatose girl in an orange jumpsuit before locking her in a cell. He wrapped her in a blanket and left to deal with Jerry. He struggled to dress the big cop in his uniform before calling the police chief. He didn't tell Sam that he had found the cop naked and lying in a pool of his own cum. He reported that they had booked Ashley, and she was safe and resting in a cell.

Late the next day the flood waters retreated enough for the police chief to cross the river. When Sam got to the station, he put his arm around John's shoulders. The young cop was still shaken. The police chief told John to go home and get some sleep.

Sam went to the holding cell and found Ashley munching on an MRE that John had given her for dinner. He looked at her for a minute. She had combed her hair with her fingers and braided it. Even so, she looked gaunt and disheveled. He remembered how gorgeous and sexy she had been when he fucked her in the party room at The Pink Pussycat.

Sam shook his head and said, "Damn it, Ashley, I got the drug kingpin, and my re-election is almost guaranteed. Why did you have to get arrested? I don't need the aggravation, and worse yet, your Mom will hate me. I have to get you out of here."

Ashley just looked down at her trembling hands. Her arousal had faded as the Senesse finally wore off. Now her body was beginning to shake from heroin withdrawal.

Sam said, "Did John let you make your phone call?"

Ashley looked up and shook her head.

Sam said, "You can't call your Dad. After Ryan ran off, he showed up at your house. Your Dad convinced him to turn himself in. For some reason, the FBI took both of them in for questioning. Maybe you can call your mother."

Sam led Ashley to his office and let her use his phone. She stared at the phone for a minute before making the call.

"Mom, I've fucked up really bad."

Ashley broke down in tears. Sam took the phone and said, "I'm sorry, Cathy. You need to come get your daughter."

Epilog

Ashley woke up late on a Saturday morning almost exactly two years since she had been elected Homecoming Queen. She was felt warm and snug in the dorm bed, but she was all too aware of the date.

It had been a hard two years. The police chief had been happy to release Ashley to her Mom. It seems that the chief was still in love with Cathy even though it was years since they had dated in high school. In the aftermath of the storm, it was easy to delete any record that she had been arrested.

Her Mom got her into a private drug rehabilitation facility on Long Island where she could keep an eye on her. Detoxification had been horrible. Even with methadone, she had relapsed twice. She accepted the fact that she might be on methadone for the rest of her life.

She felt a tremendous loss when she miscarried at the end of her first trimester. She cried for weeks in group therapy, even though she had thought she was ambivalent about having an unknown man's child. The hardest part was hearing people tell her losing the child was for the best considering her addiction to heroin and cocaine. They said the world didn't need another crack baby.

Regular visits from her Mom and Dad helped her recovery. Her twin brother, Josh, was her biggest supporter and visited as often as he could. Ryan visited once, but she still remembered how he had abandoned her in the ditch. She knew he didn't have a choice but still she remembered the despair she felt as he fled into the storm. He didn't return after she unloaded all of her pent up rage at him.

After months of treatment, she was able to work on getting her high school diploma. She got her New York High School Equivalency Diploma after scoring in the top one percent on the Test Assessing Secondary Completion. She was admitted to the State University of New York at Geneseo two years after her brother.

Her best friend Emily was staying with her Dad while studying nursing at Riverdale Junior College. Both Josh and Ashley told Emily that they thought it was great that she was sleeping with their Dad. He had blamed himself for Ashley's downfall despite his daughter accepting total responsibility. Emily also blamed herself for not noticing Ashley's downward spiral before it was too late. Emily and Ashley's Dad did their best to heal each other. Ashley knew Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks was going to be interesting. Her mother even promised to be there.

Ashley had to be careful at college parties. She didn't want to have anything to do with drugs of any kind. Now that Senesse was available as a prescription drug, the demand was high. Kyle and Zach made a fortune as distributors. Despite being a prescription drug, Senesse was widely available. More than one party had turned into an orgy when someone spiked the punch. Senesse was now the date rape drug of choice for both men and women. Why rape an unconscious partner when you could have an eager one?

Ellen broke off with William Benton Pembroke III. The rumor was that she told him he was boring. Emily reported that the wedding between Ellen and the newly wealthy Kyle had been expensive and spectacular. Ellen had insisted on buying the largest mansion in Riverdale. Her friend had laughed when she described a browbeaten Kyle following a very pregnant Ellen around Macy's shopping for baby furniture.

Kyle bought a small house in a nice neighborhood for his Mom, Cathy, and his half-sister, Tamiko. Emily took over for Ashley as Tamiko's Big Sister and reported that the young girl was doing well in school. Tamiko was intrigued when she learned that Emily was the one who had taught Ashley how to pole dance. She bugged her new Big Sister for dance lessons, until with Cathy's blessings, Emily relented.

Zack had partnered with his brother to distribute Senesse in Upstate New York. Unfortunately, he couldn't resist the easy access to ladies the drug provided. A trucker found Zack in bed with his young wife and shot him. He survived but was left paralyzed from the waist down.

loerics
loerics
960 Followers