Ashley's Campaign Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
960 Followers

Ashley rolled onto her side and slipped a hand around her partner's morning erection. A couple of slow strokes brought forth a moan to tell her he was awake. She smiled as his beautiful erection got firmer. She threw off the covers and straddled his hips. She directed his erection at her eager pussy and slipped down onto his Goldilocks' cock. It wasn't too big, and it wasn't too small. It was perfect. Her brother groaned and grabbed her hips.

"Good morning Josh. It's going to be a wonderful day."

Author's Note

I appreciate the tenacity of any readers who made it to the end of Ashley's Campaign. Chapter one was the first piece of fiction I ever wrote (and it shows). I used the series as a writing exercise. Along the way, I read a lot of other stories on Literotica as well as books on creative writing. I incorporated ideas from other stories and made sure to point the reader to the sources that are generally a lot better.

Somewhere in the middle of the series, I read that one should not be gentle with the protagonist unless you want to be boring. At that point, the series got dark and poor Ashley suffered one trauma after another. Between the first and last chapter, I explored several Literotica categories. As a result, the series suffers from a loss of focus and the inconsistencies that come with writing a series incrementally. The only thing that helped pull it all together was the fact that I actually outlined the last chapter first. I always knew that Ashley would end up in the police station. My problem was how do I take a beautiful, smart and privileged, young women and bring her to a finish reminiscent of the movie Carrie?

I doubt I will do another series and release it serially. I am currently working on a couple of murder mystery novellas, and I will only publish them once they are complete. If you are interested in helping as a beta reader, you can email me at my Literotica account. I use Grammarly, so I am not looking for grammar checkers. I need readers who are willing to tell me what works and what does not.

loerics
loerics
960 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry, couldn't get past Chapter 6, because of the myriad of consistencies, even to that point.

"Mary" (as Emily's early partner) becoming "Beth" after Mary left for Ellen.

RiverVale (in Ch 1) became RiverDale in Ch 6 at least (head too stuck in the tv series at the time of writing? );

Etc etc.

chris61991chris61991about 3 years ago

I just finally finished reading the Ashley's Campaign series. Another writer has an archive of stories and only has up to Chapter 10, so when I found the series on Literotica, I was happy I could finally read to the end. I liked this series. The level of degradation and sluthood reminded me of a couple other stories or story series: "Becoming A school Slut" by bydasea and the Erica series of stories of which there were roughly over 50 different stories. bydasea publishes on Literotica, but not that story, probably because of the age of the characters. The common thing with these series is to some degree, the girl has a choice. I mean, even early on, Ashley acted a little like a slut before she was ever dosed with Senesse. Wendy in bydasea's story is being blackmailed, but with the 2 things she was being blackmailed with, she was foolish to go along with the degrading activities. She was 1) worried her parents would find out about her activties, but as it turned they played a part in her blackmail and 2) her friends back home finding out. Well, classmates were filming stuff on their phones, I am pretty sure, so if you don't think those photos and video are going to make it to the internet and, if they're on the internet, her friends back home are likely going to see anyway. And Erica, all she has to do is stick up for herself, but in almost every story, you get the sense that she enjoys being exposed. In all 3 series, during a lot of the degrading events, the girls ultimately seem to enjoy themselves. Anyway, going back to Ashley, at various times she tries to claim to be a good, chaste girl, but from the beginning of the story, I didn't feel like she was really that chaste or good to begin with. Again, I enjoyed the story. The only disappointment, was that we never "saw" her Dad getting to cum inside her. I mean, I understand, because of later events, why they had to be interrupted when they were having sex, but before the story ended, i still would have liked to "see" her Dad get a chance to fill her and succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

glad its over. once it turned down the non consent route it became a terrible story. it was great the way it was in the early chapters. cant stand when authors change mid stream. it should have started dark in the first place or warned the readers a hell of a lot sooner than you did so we didnt waste our time and then end up becoming utterly disappointed the direction you decided to take it. the original premise could have turned out just as dirty without the rape etc.

electronpoolselectronpoolsover 7 years ago

Also, The Downward Spiral was AMAZING

electronpoolselectronpoolsover 7 years ago

“Between the first and last chapter, I explored several Literotica categories. As a result, the series suffers from a loss of focus...”

That can be a good thing, honestly. I like that it tried to do everything. Sure, some of it came out of the blue and wasn't terribly likely to have occurred (her high school friend that's living with her already being and experienced pole dancer and a pole already being set up at her house come to mind), but it was fun.

I did expect her to bang her father at some point, just to bring it full circle. After all, pretty much everything else that was teased eventually happened, which was pretty satisfying.

As far as readers dropping, I think there were a couple of factors in that:

- Her getting raped by a mutant was very uncharacteristic of the series at that point and was really unexpected. Especially rushing into the line where she got pregnant from it. I'm sure that's where most of your readers dropped. It was like, “holy shit. I like this girl, and he just threw her away entirely.” It was nice that you were able to turn that into a thing that didn't actually happen.

- Her becoming so dependent on drugs that she lost her personality (and her looks—several descriptions of her was that she had become frail) was also really hard. Near the end she was literally just a fuckdoll with nothing going on inside, and a good amount of the charm of the story was lost. I really anticipated the next release in this story pretty much every time, but by the end, instead of excitedly delving in, I really had to get myself emotionally prepared for how hard it was going to be.

I guess I just really assumed that I'd get to watch her overcome those habits and return to herself before it was all said and done. It happened in a montage at the end, sure, but it's pretty different from getting the full, visceral and elaborate reassurance that the girl from the beginning of the story came back from her ordeal.

I'm really glad that you finished the story. I can tell that you wanted it over with for a while... whereas there was a lot of teasing and very descriptive stuff early in, a lot of sex scenes started to become glossed over. I really wanted more elaboration in the homeless gang bang and the last scene with the cop, particularly.

Despite its faults, I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and really appreciate your writing and sharing on Literotica. Thank you so much for doing whatever you wanted to do with it. As challenging as it was, it was certainly at least a wild ride, very engaging, and hard to predict. Also, thanks for constantly referencing The Lapdancing Girlfriend—it definitely took your insistence to get me past its beginning.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Joanne's Fall Housewife's blackmailed journey begins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Blowjob School - Detention Mrs Bloomers is fucked by her busty student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories