Ashley's Centaur Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I ached horribly. I was definitely not walking straight for a week. But I wasn't going to forget an experience like that.

"A sight I wish I could see every morning." Dragos mused, sitting down on the grass next to me. "Women centaurs keep most of the seed inside of them. You look like you found a lake of our seed."

"She wore it for awhile, brother. I didn't think she could get more white." Alin said with a chuckle as he sat down on my other side. "Ashley, if you can take our cocks like that, you will be one of the most honored guests in our city for years to come."

I didn't bother sitting up. I was going to need time to recover. Slurp! I swallowed another glob of cum. If there was nutrition in here, I probably just drank several protein shakes. "Honestly, Alin, you might kill me if I get fucked like that everyday. But fuck, that was amazing."

My arms extended, I stroked the hair on the bodies of my two centaur boytoys. They would watch me for a bit, the bulge in my stomach slowly deflating as I leak Alin's seed onto the ground, then I would wash off (again) for my trip into the city.

This time, I didn't see the photographer a ways off, taking pictures of the human who lost her centaur virginity. Yes, it's the same man that posted online the video of my first time sucking off Alin. And he was going to make bank off this one.

12