Ashley's Centaur Escapades Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gods. Friends, she is tighter than any woman I have embraced in my many years." Vali said between grunts, sinking more of his pole into me.

I could feel the distortion in my body as before, but this time it was larger and more noticeable. Almost as if there was an arm inside me trying to reach out, it moved so high and was able to strike the base before even getting close to a full insertion.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out, cumming as if on command. I squeezed and drenched him as my body shook, panting and struggling to maintain my balance on all fours. Getting fucked that deep had no comparison, biting my lip and closing my eyes as I fell into a state of wonderful ecstasy.

Vali grunted as he drew back a little. "Such wonderful creatures, these human women. We should have met with the humans long ago."

Then he thrust into me, beginning to fuck in earnest, the horse cock pounding and stretching beyond what any human cunt was capable of taking. I groaned and let my chest slump to the floor like before, my ass easily held in position by the monster cock pounding away. Slurp, slurp, my poor pussy tried to keep up with lubricating such a large insertion, arousal dripping to the floor in a large puddle.

Fuck, it hurt. I really needed to exercise this new ability of mine in a more controlled environment, not when lustful centaur men wanted to use me to their whim.

When I recovered my breath from another wild orgasm, I reached underneath my body and felt the large bulge rubbing back and forth, up past my navel and abs. I had no idea how my body was stretching to accommodate this and I really hoped I would never see an x-ray showing this.

I started to rub the head of the cock, or at least the bulge pressing through my skin. My fingers would press tightly against the underside of the mushroom shape when it was in reach, hearing a moan from Vali that showed this maneuver was succeeding.

The centaurs around me were talking to each other, or in one case stroking each other, as they all beheld the sight before them. One brought a pillow for my head a little bit into the fucking, and another kept close by to rub my back and head. I was like some redheaded angel to them and could safely say I had every intention to abuse this power.

Eventually, Vali decided he wanted more. Stepping a little bit forward and pressing me down into the floor, he shoved his cock beyond the bottom of my cunt. The head squeezed into a new area I hadn't considered possible, feeling him begin to fill and stretch what I assumed was my womb.

"Christ..." I could only groan in pain, a sizeable portion of him now buried inside me.

"By the gods!"

Those were Vali's last words before he began to fill the basin he had entered. It was more cum than I thought any organism was capable of producing, his soccer ball sized sack unloading inside of me. It wasn't even like a human ejaculation that came in waves, but rather a steady stream of warm thick seed.

Like with Alin, my body expanded below. My belly grew to a state that made me look pregnant, and I nearly puked at the sheer weight of it all now inside me, pressing against my organs. The volume and thickness of it filling my deepest point threw me off balance for a moment.It felt warm in a strange way, his cock still pulsing like a spa jet a few more times.

"Holy... Fuck..." were the only words I could manage. He was so thick that my body couldn't dispel any cum around him, and I struggled to keep my body up.

Eventually I failed and slumped all the way to the ground, body facedown. His cock slid all the way out and unleashed the dam. As my belly pressed to the floor, cum gushed out of me, decompressing everything that had previously made me balloon up. I could feel it emptying as my poor cunt opened wide, and finally sputtered some last drops as a pool of thick cum formed.

Two of the other centaurs working each other came simultaneously, groaning out loud as their seed shot across the room. And the closest to me unloaded a few moments later, as I assumed my stretched body lying in centaur seed did quite a bit for them. They of course did their best to aim right at me, painting my hair, face, and back with everything they had.

After a moment to catch my breath, I sat up and looked around. Cum dripped from my face, tits, and just about everywhere else, my privates still leaking Vali's every once and awhile. Most of everyone in the room was resting and smiling to one another. Valu himself sat down next to me, leaning down and planting a kiss on my cheek, not caring if it was covered in cum.

"I'm really going to need to get used to this..." I said, groaning and stretching out a bit. "You guys are ripping me apart. The Kina isn't perfect in its nullification of pain, you know."

"Oh, we are aware. It is used to accommodate our size. Your body will adapt in time."

I sure hoped so.

"For the time being, I think we will give you the status of honorary female human ambassador. You will always be permitted in these and our own chambers whenever you wish."

"Thanks, I guess." I sighed. "Can I take a bath or-"

"You look lovely wearing it. Let us admire you for a bit."

I shrugged and indulged them with giggle. "Of course, councilman."

12