Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,640 Followers

It was quiet for a long moment as he looked at the pink words. Derren's grin faded away, and his face hardened. The cold night air slipped under Ashley's short skirt. Derren turned the test over, contemplated it one last time, and then tossed it into the nearby bushes.

"Show me," he commanded. Stunned, Ashley didn't even think as she curled her fingers under the hem of her shirt and meekly pulled. The cool night air wisped over her bared belly, and her porcelain skin glowed under the porch light. The small but apparent shadow of her baby bump cast itself onto her bright green skirt.

"I'm pregnant," Ashley said, trembling as she stared him in the eyes, "And it's yours."

Derren stares at her exposed midsection. Ashley felt a pang between her thighs as his gaze traced along the contours of her changing body. The heat of his eyes grazed over the tiny bump, his baby. A terrible anticipation gripped her as Derren's eyes fixed themselves on the evidence of their night together. Finally, his lips curled and his teeth flashed in the night. He threw his head back and laughed.

"Damn girl! I didn't believe it when I saw it, but a brother can't deny what's right in front of him!" Ashley stepped back in shock, not knowing whether to relax or to scream. "Shit, ain't you ever heard of birth control, ho?"

"It wasn't my fault!" Ashley protested, still reeling from his jovial take on it all, "I had you use a condom, and I took the morning-after pill right after you left me."

"One broken condom and a faulty pill. Girl, it's lucky you ain't got more black babies running around by now. But you've got one now, don't you?"

"B-Black!?" It hit Ashley like a thunderbolt. She was too wrapped up in discovering her pregnancy to realize it was Derren who did it -- Derren, who bent double laughing and propped himself up on either side of the doorframe with his coal-black arms. She didn't just get pregnant -- she got pregnant by him!

"No shit girl, I sure as hell ain't making any white babies," he chuckled, "You'll have a black baby like a real black cock slut!" He straightened up again, filling the doorway as his laughter subsided with a final sigh. Ashley stood back from the door petrified, fixed to the spot with her dark revelation. Derren could however, and he took the opportunity to step into her house like an honored guest.

"H-hey! I said..." Ashley's voice sounded far-away even to her own ears. If Derren heard her, he didn't care. He strolled about her living room and kitchen, inspecting her house like he already owned it.

"Got a nice place here girl," he said, "Bet your parents are rich off their white asses, huh?"

"I didn't say you could come in," The door closed behind her with the breeze.

"What? You gonna leave your baby's daddy out on the porch? That's cold, girl." Ashley shivered again. Derren still wandered, looking and commenting on the pictures and the furniture as if he'd never seen such nice things before. Ashley was too lost in her thoughts that all revolved around having a black man's baby growing inside her white belly.

But soon enough Derren stepped in front of her again. "Where's your room?" he said, or rather demanded.

"It's upstairs."

"Show me."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't fuck on the couch." Ashley bristled and narrowed her eyes.

"You still think we are having sex? Didn't you hear what I told you!?" Derren shrugged with his cocksure attitude and stared into her glaring eyes.

"Damn right, ho. Now show me your room." Ashley couldn't disobey -- it was like he'd already made the decision he would see it. But as Ashley walked up the stairs, feeling his hungry eyes roving along her ass and legs, she growled over her shoulder.

"You'll see my room, and then you'll either talk about this or get out. Understand?"

"Mmm, girl, you better believe we're gonna talk about it..." Even then his voice dripped with lust, and a small part of Ashley felt like she was walking through the mall again with all those black men checking out under her skirt. Derren certainly was right then.

Ashley mounted the last step and walked down the hall to her room. Derren followed silently, though his heat played on her back the whole way. She opened her door and walked in, not bothering to invite him since he'd already taken that liberty at the front door. He took a look around her room at all the track trophies and the tidy closet and the girlie trinkets on her shelves, but his eyes fell onto her queen-sized bed and stayed there.

"Eager for company, girl?" he asked, pointing at her large bed.

"Never," Ashley knew that was a lie. Before today she'd had guilty fantasies about Derren coming into her room, taking her like he did at the party on her own bed. How naughty it was then to think of just bringing a black boy into her home to fuck her white pussy. Now as she touched the tiny bump through her shirt, she realized just how much naughtier reality became.

Derren grunted, and turned his attention back to Ashley, "So, what's with your clothes still being on, ho?" He shut the door behind him, and the lock clicked shut.

"Derren, we're not having sex. We need to talk."

"We can talk as you show me those firm white tits, bitch."

"Derren, I'm pregnant! I'm gonna have a baby -- your baby!"

"Mmm, that's right ho... Gets you all hot and bothered, don't it?"

"What? No! I-"

"Hey!" Derren cut off Ashley's train of thought in an instant and continued, "Don't you lie again, ho! When I got in that white pussy of yours you begged me to knock you up. Give you a little black baby, you said. Well," he grabbed her shirt and yanked it up over her bra, "I gave you one, didn't I?"

Ashley didn't try to cover up. When he touched her it felt like lightning flashed through her veins. It felt good, Derren's touch, the same touch she'd been fantasizing about late at night. The touch of a black man. But her realized terror and fear kept her mind reeling, despite her body's burning desire.

"I was drunk -- I didn't know what I was saying!"

"Look at you, lying to yourself now too. Face it Ashley, you were a black man's slut then, and you still are. You've been craving my black dick every night since then, and if I hadn't of come over tonight it would have been another black man somewhere else, wouldn't it? I know black cock whores when I see them, and you girl are a natural-born slut," Derren stripped off his jersey and threw it aside -- Ashley held back her breath so she wouldn't gasp like she did the first time seeing his strong ebony chest.

"And now look at you," he continued and prowled around the stunned girl, "Now the white girl trying to lie about herself is gonna be a black baby mommy. There ain't gonna be hiding it after that girl, not after you're pushing around a stroller with a black baby in it, when everyone will see what a slut you are for black dick. And that turns you on deep down, don't it?"

His voice oozed over Ashley's mind heavy and thick like intoxicating molasses. For the briefest moment as he spoke Ashley's terror shrank back. She succumbed to the mesmerizing effect he had on her, his deep black voice drawing her in like a moth to flame. For a split second she saw herself pushing that baby-blue stroller, showing everyone what kind of men she was spreading her legs for and having all those dark-skinned guys leering at her fertile white body.

For that split second, Ashley's belly fluttered and her pussy quivered. It craved dark meat, and would have it tonight.

Black Seed Sown

Derren sensed as much, and his wolfish grin widened, "Yeah, there's that look again. You're thinking about black dick, aren't you? I bet you've been craving a real fucking too, just like you were in the mall. Wasn't even a minute before your white pussy was drooling for my black dick..." He reached under her skirt again, though she didn't interrupt him this time. Ashley stiffened and held back her breath as his hot fingers played along her slit. She closed her thighs and trapped his hand against her moist panties. She couldn't tell if she was trying to stop him or encourage him.

"Damn, you're one wet slut. Thinking about me fucking you will do that to a white bitch," His coal-dark chest rubbed against her snowy flesh and his tented shorts prodded her hip. The great bulge made her tingle all over, and her eyes couldn't stop looking at it. That black cock that caused all this -- that ebony tool which made her stomach flip and heart stammer, that hard dick that fucked her all night her first time, that dark snake which was the source of all her nervous shaking and hot panting now.

"Don't hold back girl," Derren said in her ear, "Unwrap your black Daddy's present..." Slowly, Ashley's hands found his shorts. They slid down his waist easily -- so loose they threatened to fall off if it wasn't for his growing bulge beneath. She took down everything the first time, her eagerness showing in her wide eyes as she watched his onyx member slither into view. It was just as she remembered. That long veiny cock had burned its image into her mind when she saw it the first time. She didn't hesitate at to touch his imposing member now though, lifting it gently like a snake that would bite if she was too eager. It certainly drooled its dusky poison onto her slender fingers.

"That's it girl. I'd say you don't have to worry about it, but then again..." his hand came down on her belly and she stiffened again, "Looks like this black snake bites after all."

"That's not funny," Ashley said, but Derren chuckled. Despite anger rising to the fore Ashley's hand diligently stroked along his cock, her body ignoring her thoughts in favor of his dark flesh.

"Never said it was funny, girl. I say it fits you just right, being a knocked up black cock slut." A few months ago Ashley would never have endured someone calling her a slut, and no one would have called her back then one either. But now Derren proclaimed it loudly, and though her fist clenched it curled around the man's stiff prick, sliding along its hardening length in long, slow pumps.

"Fuck you," Ashley growled, "I'm not a slut..."

"Damn right you're not a slut -- You're a black man's ho, bitch. Now get your sweet white ass on that bed."

"I said we weren't going to have-"

"Ho, you can't even say that without looking at my nigger dick. I told you not to be lying, didn't I? You white sluts just can't listen, huh? So I'll say it again," He stared her in the eyes and slapped his hand down onto her ass and squeezed -- hard, "Get. On. That. Bed."

"Ahh! Y-Yes..." Ashley began to crawl onto the bed, but as she got one leg up Derren stopped her. He stole a hand under her little skirt at the first opportunity.

"Not so fast bitch. Damn, you're eager for some black dick ain't you?" He chuckled and grabbed a fistful of her delicate panties, "You won't be needin' these anymore, ho!" He peeled the wet fabric from her soaking pussy and down her thighs. She yelped but lifted her legs one at a time so he could take them off entirely. Her exposed lips felt the cool air breezing under her tiny skirt.

"Mmm, so this is what's been hiding under that skirt of yours," Derren twirled her thin black panties between his fingers. His skin nearly matched the midnight lingerie, and already his hand glimmered from her panty's wetness, "I heard white girl tastes like candy -- you heard that before Ashley?"

"No," She said, sitting on her bed and covering up with her skirt as best she could. Her shirt was still bunched up and exposing her black-lace bra to him however.

"Well I don't believe it," he said, tossing the panties aside. The light material fell like a damp towel. "I've tasted pussy before and it ain't never been sweet. But then again," he mounted the bed, like a dark wolf hunched over his prey, and pulled the petite girl by her ankles down towards his hungry mouth, "I ain't had a white girl's cunt before..." He spread her legs and flipped her skirt up before leaning down between her thighs.

"What are you~," Ashley's question dissolved into a shuddering moan as Derren's broad tongue fell on her delicate folds. In long strokes he lapped along her little slit as its inexperienced petals quivered against his lips. Ashley had always heard about guys going down on girls, but none of her boyfriends ever tried -- they didn't even mention it besides begging her to go down on them. But they were different than Derren. So much different. The girl squirmed and moaned and clamped her pale thighs against his face and curled her fingers into his black coarse hair.

"Mmm mmm mmm," Derren hummed as he plunged his tongue into her slick hole. The vibrations jolted across her clit and into her electrified lungs. She tried holding back her moans, not having wanting Derren between her legs in the first place, but she couldn't help herself with him humming against his meal like that.

"Oooooh - mmmm!" Ashley clamped her mouth shut, only to have it gape open again as he lapped deeper and kissed her pussy harder. He made sure to slurp and suck on her, to fill the room with the sounds of her white pussy being eaten out by a black man. After only a few minutes she felt her legs shivering and that tell-tale tightening warmth deep inside her belly. Half trying to push him away and half holding tight with her thighs, she fell over the edge and came.

"D-Don't stop! Don't sto -- ohhhh cumming!" Ashley came with a girlish wail, bucking up against Derren's grinning lips. He wrapped his strong ebony arms around her thighs and tamed her wild hips, gripping her taut ass firmly in either hand. At the upturned angle he quickened his motions, feasting on the spasming girl's defenseless lily as it quavered and oozed its silky nectar down his chin.

Ashley's mind went blank, lost in the motions of her flailing body and the way he held her down, dominating her white flower entirely. That feeling rode on the back of her orgasm, and her begging cries dissolved into panting moans as she finally fell back onto the bed spent.

"Damn ho, your pussy tastes fine," Derren smacked his lips as he pried her thighs from the sides of his head and opened them up again.

"Like... candy?" Ashley managed.

"Naw, your white cunt tastes better than fuckin' sweets," Derren crawled further up, the heat of his belly warming her already dripping pussy. "Looks like you enjoyed yourself, ho," Derren laughed as Ashley who, despite her best attempts, couldn't mask the stupid smile spread across her face.

"I -- well, no one ever did that to me before," Ashley said, trying to close her legs. She wouldn't have been able to the way her whole body shook, but definitely not with Derren's hands pinning her knees to the bed.

"Well then, you lost your cherry to a black man's cock and tongue now, ho!" Derren laughed again, rubbing his stomach against her hips and making Ashley jump as another jolt ran through her. She didn't stop him as his hands mashed her breasts, first through her lacy bra and then, with a swift reach and snap, directly on her tender flesh. Her tiny nipples hardened when he shucked her tight shirt off entirely, and she moaned when his rough palms and fingers rasped against every inch of her firm hills.

She tried to catch her breath while Derren licked his glistening lips. "Hmmm, your white pussy tastes so fine... I wonder if it's cause it knows there's a black baby right in here," he then ran his palm along the panting girl's belly, right over her womb where her bump was rising and falling with her labored breaths.

That snapped Ashley out of her reverie like a bubble bursting. "What is wrong with you!?" Ashley tensed and pushed his hands off, glaring at him, "You're acting like it's some joke! We're in big trouble, and you won't even talk about it seriously!"

Derren's smirk fell as he eyed her, propped over her body like a dark tent. "I am talkin' about it, ho! You think I ain't been thinking about you getting knocked up since you were begging me at the party? Heh, I've been waiting to find a real black cock slut like you to plant my nigga seed in for a long time."

"What!?" Ashley's blood froze in her veins, "You wanted to knock me up??"

"Damn straight, ho! I told you I ain't never pulling out of some hot white bitch, and you know why?" He lunged up her body and pressed his hand back onto the tiny swell of her belly, "Cause I want to knock up some pale white bitch. I want to watch a prim and proper white slut strut around, knowin' she's got a coal black baby kickin' inside her belly. I'll make her a black man's slut for life, a real ho for nigger dick, especially when her little belly grows nice and round..." He stroked and petted her belly, as if urging his black baby to grow even then.

While he spoke, staring down into Ashley's petrified eyes, the blond's body betrayed her rage and confusion. Already hot from being eaten out, Ashley's fair pussy was juicing again. She tore her eyes from his and watched his hand -- his black fingers played across her smooth white skin, a contrast that now penetrated into her very womb, to the center of her being. His African snake thickened up her inner thigh, stretching closer to her bare pussy. She'd been taught to use a condom, but as his dark length drooled so close to her sex, she realized it was too late for that...

"I... I'm not a slut..." Ashley whispered, her voice small. Why did it feel like a lie?

"Heh, you just keep sayin' that Ashley," Derren said, sawing his cockhead up between her moist folds, "Just keep sayin' that when all your shirts start showin' off your belly. Tell your freaky friend you're not a slut when she finds out I knocked you up. Show everyone what a good little white girl you are when you've got a little nigger baby on these creamy tits of yours." He mashed her breasts again, enclosing her porcelain flesh in an obsidian prison. She arched compulsively into him despite his words cutting to her core.

"Ugh... I'm not... a slut... nooo," Ashley moaned.

"Heh, alright girl. You ain't just a slut," Derren bore the head of his African member into her tight body, and Ashley bucked her lily-white hips to meet him without command. He had only stopped for effect, grinning as Ashley unwittingly proved his point -- and she knew it.

"Yeah girl, you ain't just a slut. You're a real black man's slut!" The only argument that escaped her lips was a howl as he plunged into her long awaiting pussy.

"Ah -- fuck!" the meek girl cried, "Not so hard! Not soo -- oohhh!"

"That's right ho! Take that black dick," Derren growled, ravaging the stunned girl. But she didn't just lay back. She couldn't. No, her arms wrapped around his strong back, holding on as her innocent bed rocked and creaked. Her mattress was firmer than the last bed, forcing every thrust to be borne by her shaking hips and pussy. It was better than she remembered, better than she fantasized. Derren pounded her white pussy, and her cries muffled against his dark shoulder.

"Ahhh -- mmm! Oh-oh God!"

"Like this black dick, ho?"

"Oh yes! Yes!"

"You're a nigger's bitch, ain't ya?"

"Mmmm, I'm a nigger's bitch! Fuck me hard -- Ahhh!"

"You love bein' a nigger's knocked-up ho, don't you?"

Derren stopped as Ashley fell silent again, though still mewling softly and circling her hips against him. "D-don't stop... but don't talk about-"

"Ho!" Derren rammed into her, driving his cock in like a stake as she yelped with pain and pleasure, "I talk about what I want, and I want to hear your call me your black baby Daddy, slut!"

"You're my... my..." She couldn't do it. The fear and shock of reality was just too much. When Derren fucked her it was like the first night when all there was to worry about was when she'd cum again and where he'd spray his hot spunk again. But now he reminded her what happened that night, what his long ebony weapon had planted inside her. Deep inside, where she was supposed to only ever let her future husband touch - A white husband who'd give her babies with her blue eyes and light hair when she was ready. But Derren's sperm beat him to it -- they took her family's entire European lineage and darkened it in a single night. And the result was growing in her womb just beyond her cervix where his dangerous onyx tool was grinding.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,640 Followers