Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have made adult films, and done erotic photography? So you have seen other women...have orgasms?" asked Ashley. "How is that experience?"

"Well, if you want my honest opinion, I think it is a very beautiful and erotic thing to see," said Ms. Stephens. "Because the woman's most hidden and beautiful emotions come out in that experience."

"Have you ever been with another woman?" asked Ashley. "And have you ever made another woman have an orgasm?"

"So many questions!" said Ms. Stephens laughing and sounding embarrassed. "Actually I have touched other women in that kind of way, quite a few times. I must confess that I really enjoy watching another woman in that erotic kind of state. I have seen women both my age and closer to your age orgasm in front of me, whether during filming or in a photo session."

"Who do you enjoy seeing more? An older or a younger woman?" asked Ashley.

"Well, I don't want to creep you out, but I actually enjoy seeing a younger woman have an orgasm much more than an older woman," said Ms. Stephens. "Because I think younger women look much prettier and more attractive. Not that I hate women my age! But women are more attractive when they are younger, and also I love seeing how nervous a younger woman can sometimes be if it is their first time, where they don't know exactly what is happening to them and it is fun to watch as their moods and expressions slowly change. I'm sorry, I'm probably freaking you out!"

"No I'm ok!" said Ashley laughing. She left to go home soon after. Ashley wanted to prove to Ms. Stephens that she was not freaked out by their conversation before leaving by saying she wanted to come back again. "I'll see you again next week!"

"Ok. Look forward to having you back!" said Ms. Smith.

Ashley could not think straight as she drove home. Her heart was racing with excitement. Ashley had been wondering and looking for places where she might find older women, but it looked like what Ashley was looking for was right in front of her all along. Ashley could not sleep that night because she could not stop thinking about what she learned. Ashley fantasized about being naked in front of a fully clothed older woman and that woman bringing Ashley to orgasm. It looked like Ms. Stephens might have been that woman she was looking for.

Ashley examined what she knew. Ms. Stephens was into women. She had seen many woman naked and had seen many woman orgasm, including women closer to Ashley's age. So Ms. Stephens did not find those things to be revolting. Ms. Stephens has pleasured other women to orgasm, so she knew how to do it and was willing to do it to another woman. Most importantly, Ms. Stephens said that she much better enjoys seeing a younger woman have an orgasm. So Ms. Stephens would not object to seeing a young girl like Ashley in that state. Because Ms. Stephens has seen many women naked, she probably would not panic seeing Ashley strip off her clothes. There was only one concern Ashley had.

Ms. Stephens had known Ashley for a long time, and she had known Ashley's parents for a long time. For Ashley, the thought of being naked and vulnerable in front of a woman that she knew aroused her more than being naked in front of a stranger, because a stranger Ashley would have zero emotional connection to as she did not know that person, and that stranger she might never see again. In that sense, the thought of getting naked in front of Ms. Stephens and Ms. Stephens bringing Ashley to an orgasm was far more erotic than what any random person on a lesbian dating sight could offer. The problem though was how Ms. Stephens might react. Because she knew Ashley's parents, Ms. Stephens might feel guilty pleasuring their daughter and therefore refuse to do it. This was something Ashley had to try and figure out without revealing what she wanted to have happen. The next Friday that they met, Ashley had a few indirect questions she wanted to ask Ms. Stephens.

"I've had some interest in trying fashion modeling," said Ashley. "Or just doing some modeling shoots for fun."

"I'll tell you what, you could definitely become a model. You have the looks," said Ms. Stephens.

"Although with fashion modeling I might have to wear all kinds of strange outfits, not that I have no interest in clothing," said Ashley. "But in a smaller shoot I could wear and do whatever I want. I prefer wearing outfits that are much more comfortable."

"Well you could go into fashion modeling and become a lingerie model, or a bikini model," said Ms. Stephens.

"I suppose. But I would have to look very good to model those kind of outfits," said Ashley.

"Believe me Ashley. You would look great in a bikini," said Ms. Stephens. "I have no doubt about it."

"Well maybe. I just know that in that area of modeling you have to look perfect," said Ashley.

"I don't want to creep you out again Ashley, but I will say that I have been working in fashion, photography, and film for over 20 years. So I have seen many gorgeous women," said Ms. Stephens. "And I have to say that I think you are by far the prettiest and most attractive girl I have ever seen."

"Really? You're joking!" said Ashley blushing.

"No I am serious," said Ms. Stephens. "And honestly I don't think it's even close."

Ashley left soon after and would return again the following Friday. She had heard almost everything that she needed to hear. Ms. Stephens thought Ashley was attractive and said she would look great in a bikini or lingerie, so she would likely be ok with getting a much greater peek at Ashley's body. Although Ashley didn't want to be in a bikini, but rather wanted to have everything off for Ms. Stephens. She wasn't sure how Ms. Stephens would react to seeing Ashley naked, and Ashley wasn't sure if Ms. Stephens would want to touch Ashley's pussy when Ashley gives her the chance. However, Ms. Stephens was definitely open enough about such things, as she had pleasured women and watched them orgasm before. She specifically enjoyed seeing younger women have orgasms too. So Ashley had her mind made up. She was going to see Ms. Stephens again in a week, next Friday evening. On that day, Ashley was going to chase her fantasy.

==============================

Ashley had some planning to do before Friday. She wanted to be naked for Ms. Stephens, and she wanted Ms. Stephens to make her have an orgasm. The question was how things would get to that point. One thing was clear for Ashley, which was that Ms. Stephens was afraid of freaking her out when talking about subjects of sex. Clearly, Ms. Stephens was never going to seduce Ashley, which meant that Ashley would have to initiate things. There were two other important things that Ashley wanted. First, she wanted Ms. Stephens to be fully clothed and keep all of her clothes on the entire night, that way Ashley was the only one naked, making her far more vulnerable. Ms. Stephens was always fully dressed, so that was likely no problem other than Ashley having to make sure that she stays fully dressed. The second thing was that Ashley wanted Ms. Stephens to touch her erotically and make Ashley have an orgasm, the most beautiful and ultimate form of exposure. Ashley did not want to directly ask Ms. Stephens to do that, so reaching the climax of the show might be a little more tricky.

Because Ashley liked to dance, and because Ms. Stephens had some experience in dance, Ashley decided that she was going to perform a strip dance for Ms. Stephens. She figured that dancing is very sexy, and perhaps the sexiest way she could remove her clothes. Ashley could have Ms. Stephens sit on the couch in the basement and then Ashley could surprise her. Ashley would put on some music, start dancing, and slowly remove all of her clothes. Then once Ashley had nothing on, she would walk up and tell Ms. Stephens what she wants. Then hopefully, Ms. Stephens would oblige her.

The other appeal to doing a strip show for Ms. Stephens was the fact that she had given Ashley so much help. Ashley would be giving Ms. Stephens a gift in return with her show. Ashley would do the strip show in ways as a means of saying thank you to Ms. Stephens for everything she had done for Ashley. She would be giving herself to Ms. Stephens for an evening, although Ashley would be doing so under a few conditions, the biggest being that Ms. Stephens keeps her clothes on the entire time. The part of Ashley having an orgasm though, would be tricky, because Ashley did not want to directly ask for it. Instead Ashley would have to imply what she wanted Ms. Stephens to do to her.

Ashley spent the days up to Friday preparing for her show. She spent time figuring out what she wanted to wear, what songs she wanted to play on her Ipod during the show, and how she was going to say what she wanted Ms. Stephens to do to her. Because Ashley had always been incredibly modest in how she dressed, she did not want to walk into the show and immediately only be half dressed. Ashley wanted to wear something sexy, but not revealing. It did not matter that her outfit did not show much, because Ashley's clothes were all going to come off anyway. She found a few sultry and seductive sounding songs that she decided she was going to play during her dance. Ashley practiced her dance routine whenever her parents weren't home, and she practiced removing the outfit that she was going to wear for the show. Ashley wanted everything about the show to be perfect. She wanted her outfit to be sexy, she wanted the music to be sexy, she wanted her dancing to be sexy, and she wanted to be flawless in how she removed her clothes.

By Thursday night, Ashley had everything ready. She was going to wear a pair of low rise jeans, tight enough to accentuate her butt and her legs, but not tight enough that she could not smoothly remove them. She had a difficult time figuring out what kind of pants to wear, because she did not want to wear shorts or a skirt and show her legs right away, and yet girl pants are often tight and difficult to remove. Ashley wanted to remove her jeans in a smooth and sexy way during her strip show. Amazingly, Ashley found a way to accomplish that during her practice in the days leading up to Friday. She was going to wear an off the shoulder top that was baggy, had slightly long sleeves, and went down far enough that Ashley was not revealing any skin. Ashley would have one shoulder showing. Though the top was long enough to not show any skin at Ashley's waist, the top was short enough, the sleeves were long enough, and the top was baggy enough that when Ashley would reach her arms up into the air, the top would ride up and reveal Ashley's midriff. Underneath Ashley would wear a sexy blue bra with a matching pair of small blue panties.

Ashley would wear shoes and a jacket over her top when first walking into Ms. Stephens' house, because Ashley did not want to reveal anything right away. She would tell Ms. Stephens that she has a present for her and tell her to sit on the couch in her basement. Ashley would remove her jacket upstairs and her shoes before going down to start her show. Ashley wanted to have absolutely nothing on once her strip show was over, not even a pair of shoes or socks. Because there might not have been a sexy way of removing her shoes while dancing, Ashley decided she would take them off before starting. The songs played during the show will be left to the reader's imagination. What Ashley would say once she had stripped all of her clothes off will be saved for when the show takes place.

Ashley's heart was pounding as she got into her car to leave for Ms. Stephens' house. The anticipation of what was going to happen was almost unbearable. She could already feel her nipples hardening while she was driving. Ashley was nervous about putting her body on display for the first time. She was also excited and getting a little aroused at the thought of what she was about to do. Ashley could already feel her pussy starting to get wet while sitting in the car in addition to her nipples perking up. Her face was beginning to turn flush red. The drive to Ms. Stephens' house seemed to take forever. When Ashley got to her house, everything looked like it normally did, and it felt like a normal visit. However, it was not going to be a normal visit. Ashley anxiously walked to the door and rang the door bell. Ms. Stephens opened the door and greeted Ashley like she always did.

"Hi Ashley! Good to have you stop in again!" Ms. Stephens said. She dressed as she always did, wearing a sweatshirt and long pants. Ashley was glad, because in that outfit she was showing nothing. The first thing Ashley wanted was there.

"Hi!" said Ashley. She tried to sound normal, but worried that Ms. Stephens could tell something different. Ashley's pussy at that point was feeling wetter than it ever had before.

"Come on back in!" said Ms. Stephens. Ashley walked in. She had a small look of nervousness on her face, but Ms. Stephens did not yet notice that something was different. Ashley was nervous about how Ms. Stephens would react to her show, but Ashley kept reminding herself in her head of all the things Ms. Stephens had said implying that it would work. Ashley was sure that nothing too bad would happen. Also, she was feeling a great desire to go through with what she had planned for the last week.

"So what do you want to talk about today?" said Ms. Stephens. "I have a few different cameras I could show you to help with your photography."

"Actually," started Ashley. She paused for a second, and Ms. Stephens could now see that Ashley was not normal. "I have something that I want to give you today, if that is alright."

"Okay," said Ms. Stephens after a moment or two.

"It's a surprise though," said Ashley sounding more like her normal self again.

"A surprise?" said Ms. Stephens jokingly. "Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Could you go into the basement and sit in the TV room?" asked Ashley. "I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

"Alright," said Ms. Stephens, who turned and went downstairs. When she left, Ashley went back to her car to get out her Ipod and music player. She was breathing a little heavier, with both nervousness and excitement that a fantasy of hers might become real in a matter of minutes or hours. Ashley took off her shoes and socks and put them by the front door, as there was no need to wear them during her show. She removed her jacket and hung it in the closet, and now she was in the outfit she would do her show in, with her off shoulder top and jeans. Ashley's heart was racing, as she knew that her body was finally going to be on display in a matter of minutes. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and it might have still been getting wetter.

"Are you down there on a couch?" asked Ashley from upstairs.

"Yes. Do you need any help or anything?" answered Ms. Stephens from the basement.

"No I'm fine," said Ashley. "I want you to cover your eyes though."

"Okay," said Ms. Stephens. Ashley began walking down the stairs into the basement. Before entering the TV room, she made sure that Ms. Stephens wasn't looking.

"Are your eyes covered?" asked Ashley. She was suddenly feeling a little less nervous now that it was about to happen.

"Yes they're covered," said Ms. Stephens.

"Ok, keep them covered until I say so," said Ashley. She walked into the TV room and saw that Ms. Stephens had her hands covering her eyes. Ashley went over to plug her music player into the wall and made sure that it was ready to start playing. She then stood about ten feet in front of where Ms. Stephens was sitting, facing her. Ashley felt petrified for a few seconds, but then she took a deep breath and decided to begin.

"Ok you can uncover your eyes now," said Ashley. Ms. Stephens moved her hands away from her eyes. She saw Ashley standing in front of her, and Ashley could sense that Ms. Stephens knew it was going to be a different kind of gift. Ms. Stephens looked at Ashley in her new outfit, and she looked almost stunned. If was clear that she thought Ashley looked great, even though she had not seen anywhere close to everything yet.

"Ms. Stephens," began Ashley. "I know that you have given me so much help over then last few months. You've helped me find a college, you've given me so much advice and I want to thank you for it. There has been a gift that I've been wanting to give very badly, and when seeing you over the past months, I've learned a lot about you. The biggest thing that I learned though is that the gift I've been wanting to give to someone is the type of gift that you are interested in. So I want you right now to just sit back and enjoy."

Ms. Stephens looked perhaps a little uncomfortable, and yet she also looked very interested in what Ashley was going to do. By now, Ashley thought, Ms. Stephens surely knew what the surprise was. If she didn't, then Ms. Stephens would know very soon.

Ashley turned on the music, and after a few seconds the first song began playing. She stood for a few moments, and then the show officially began. Ashley began to sway her hips and dance for Ms. Stephens. She still looked stunned, but Ms. Stephens looked stunned in a good way. She was surprised by this sudden show, but it appeared that she liked watching Ashley.

Ashley was dancing away to the sensuous song that played. She was not dancing like a porn star, where they just stood where they were, gyrated awkwardly, and felt their plastic tits. Ashley was actually dancing. She was moving around, swaying her hips, and it was clear that she had prepared ahead of time.

Before long Ashley's arms went up over her head as she danced. As she did this, her top went up, and Ms. Stephens could see Ashley's belly button. A great feeling of electricity shot through Ashley, and her pussy got just a little more wet when she saw Ms. Stephens' eyes drop down to look at her midriff. Sure, it was only Ashley's belly button that was showing, but to her it felt much deeper. This was the first time that Ashley had ever given anyone a peek of her body. To Ashley, it felt very erotic, and to think, that was only the start. There was still a lot more for Ms. Stephens to see. Ashley was beginning to feel rather hot.

Ashley continued to dance in her off shoulder top. She would put her arms up often as she danced, so that her top would ride up and Ms. Stephens would get more chances to see her belly button. As enjoyable as this small reveal was for Ashley, it was time for the next part of the show. The second song began to play, and after a short time Ashley turned to face Ms. Stephens. She crossed her arms and reached for the bottom of her shirt. Ashley began to lift it up over her head and off. She could see that Ms. Stephens' jaw dropped a little.

It was easy to feel that she was not wearing a shirt, because Ashley could now feel nothing on her shoulders other than the thin straps of her sexy little bra. Her entire stomach felt exposed, and feeling the air against her stomach made Ashley feel just a little bit hotter. Her entire stomach was now showing, as Ashley was now in her low rise jeans and her bra. Ms. Stephens had her eyes locked on Ashley, and was not looking anywhere else.

Soon the third song began. Now it was time for Ashley to remove her jeans. She started by unbuttoning and unzipping them, but waited a short time before pulling her jeans down. Soon Ashley turned her back to Ms. Stephens and put her hands inside of her jeans on her hips. Slowly and carefully, Ashley began to pull her jeans down. She was careful not to let her panties go down along with her jeans, and with how tight a girl's jeans can be that was certainly a possibility. However, Ashley had practiced several times when her parents were not home, and was able to pull her jeans down with no trouble. She bent over and pulled them down to her feet, and then Ashley stepped out of them.