Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Ashley was completely exhausted. She laid there for a little while with her eyes closes and did not move. It took a while for Ashley to catch her breath. Her body was so weak she didn't think she could get up. It took a while for Ashley to cool down, and it took a while for her to start to regain some strength. Her body was sweating, and Ashley's pussy was dripping on the table. All this time, Ms. Stephens was standing at her side. Ashley eventually opened her eyes and could see Ms. Stephens smiling at her.

"That was so..." began Ms. Stephens, at a loss for words. "Incredible."

"Did you enjoy it?" asking Ashley, sounding very weak and tired.

"Oh, Ashley," began Ms. Stephens. "The better question is did you enjoy tonight?"

Ashley did not answer, but closed her eyes and gave out a smile. It was late. Ashley had stayed far longer than she normally did, and needed to get back home. She was sad to put her clothes back on, because Ashley greatly enjoyed the feeling of being naked. It felt so incredible to be exposed, especially when the other woman, Ms. Stephens, was completely dressed the entire night. Ashley greatly enjoyed displaying herself for Ms. Stephens, from her body to her most erotic emotions. Ashley was naked and had an orgasm in front of a fully clothed older woman for the first time, and Ashley badly wanted it to happen again. Before Ashley left, she had a few last words with Ms. Stephens.

"I know I see you every week, but I was wondering if I could see you again sooner," said Ashley.

"That's okay with me," said Ms. Stephens. "Is there something you're concerned about?"

"I just want to talk about what happened tonight," said Ashley.

"I'm open tomorrow if you want," said Ms. Stephens. "Would you like to come over for lunch?"

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow," said Ashley.

"I'll see you then," said Ms. Stephens.

"By the way," said Ashley before going to her car. "Tonight was everything that I wanted it to be."

Ashley went to her car and drove home. She was very excited as she drove home. Ashley could not wait to go back to Ms. Stephens' house the next day. Ashley's fantasy had become real, and she looked forward to it hopefully becoming real again. That night was everything Ashley wanted it to be, and more.