Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want them to take turns touching your pussy?" asked Ms. Stephens. She walked around behind Ashley. Her hands felt Ashley's nipples, and Ashley let out a small moan. Her hands then drifted downward to Ashley's panties.

"Yes," said Ashley. She felt hands hooking her panties and beginning to pull them down. Soon they were at her feet, and Ashley stepped out of them. She was naked again, just like the night before.

Ashley looked and noticed that one of the gardeners saw her. It looked like she was whistling, and then she said something to the other gardener that was there. The other women looked up and saw that a naked 18 year old girl was standing in front of the back door. Ms. Stephens saw that these two gardeners were looking. She smiled to these women and waved. The two gardeners stopped what they were doing and gazed at Ashley in her naked form. Ashley was beginning to conclude that these women were also lesbians like Ms. Stephens. She felt her arousal build, as Ashley was naked in front of three fully clothed older women.

"Sit down for me," whispered Ms. Stephens in Ashley's ear. She sat in her chair and was right in front of the backdoor. Ms. Stephens stood behind and caressed Ashley's shoulders. Her hands then started to drift down.

"Is this what you want to have happen to you?" said Ms. Stephens. Her hands slowly parted Ashley's legs. She did not answer. Ashley was breathing very heavy.

"This is what you want me to do to you?" Ms. Stephens put her hand on Ashley's pussy and started rubbing it. She was panting within moments. Ms. Stephens continued to whisper in her ear. "But you also want a crowd of women to be here watching you?"

"....Yes....," Ashley struggled to say. Her body was getting weaker. Ashley's clit was heating up again. Ms. Stephens was rubbing it at a moderate pace, and the speed was slowly increasing.

"There's a small audience watching you from the garden. I want you to cum for me, and I want them to see it," said Ms. Stephens. Ashley's eyelids were getting heavy. The last thing she saw before closing them was the two gardeners, both older women. Both of them were looking at her, and both of these women definitely liked what they were seeing. They went to Ms. Stephens' house to do some gardening work, and they ended up seeing a naked 18 year old girl getting pleasured. How lucky they were!

Ashley's chest was rising up and down. She was getting dizzy and felt the growing tingling sensation she remembered from the night before. Her breathing was in rhythm. Ashley was very close to losing herself again. Her head leaned back and rested on Ms. Stephen's shoulder. The tension was quickly building as Ashley was quickly reaching orgasm.

"I love seeing you in this state. My gardeners are loving it too," whispered Ms. Stephens into Ashley's ear. Ms. Stephens gave a smile to the two gardeners in the back. Neither of them were working at that point. Ms. Stephens signaled for them to come over to the back door. Both got up and went to the back door for a better look. Ashley did not notice because she was so aroused at that point. Ms. Stephens was rubbing Ashley's clit hard and fast now. Ashley let out a moan, and then soon another, and another. Ms. Stephens knew Ashley was at the edge.

"I know plenty of women my age that will really enjoy you," she whispered into Ashley's ear. At that moment, the electricity and tingling sensation shot through Ashley's entire body. It was as if hearing those words pushed her over the edge. Ashley was moaning loudly, and all the muscles in her body tightened. She blacked out and was unaware of anything that was happening around her.

"Oh yes. I know many women that would enjoy touching you," whispered Ms. Stephens. Ashley was unaware of these words, as she was lost in ecstasy. She was still moaning, and her pussy was contracting. Ms. Stephens took her hand off Ashley's clit and allowed her to recover.

Ashley was sitting motionless in the chair for a short time, catching her breath. Her eyes were still closed, and her chest was rising. The feeling was just as great as the night before. Eventually Ashley gained some strength and opened her eyes. She immediately saw the gardeners standing right at the back door. Both of these women watched the entire thing, and they were clapping. The door was shut, so Ashley could not hear them, but she loved that they enjoyed seeing her. Ms. Stephens was still right behind her, looking and smiling.

"I can definitely make this fantasy of yours happen," she said. Ashley said nothing, as she still felt weak and tired from her orgasm. There were three fully clothed older women that Ashley was naked in front of. This turned Ashley on even more than the first time she was brought to orgasm. She was feeling excited. Ashley was very happy that she had found Ms. Stephens again after not seeing her for a few years. Not only did Ms. Stephens enjoy seeing and touching Ashley, but now Ashley knew that Ms. Stephens also liked the idea of Ashley showcasing herself for a crowd of older women.

Soon Ashley left to go back home. She had to prepare for her first semester of college. Ashley would see Ms. Stephens a lot more often though now.

"I'll be open all week, and I won't be busy for a while," said Ms. Stephens before Ashley left. "Feel free to stop by whenever you can. We can talk about how we can get you into this scenario that you want to be in."

"I will. So you really know a lot of women that would love to see me?" said Ashley.

"Oh yes. I have a lot of connections," said Ms. Stephens. "I know a lot of lesbians my age, being one myself. Believe me, they love fresh young bodies. I can definitely get them here for you. They will love seeing you. I guarantee it."

Ashley was very excited about this idea. So far she has only showcased her body for three women, Ms. Stephens and the two voyeuristic lesbian gardeners, but soon many more would see her. Ashley left Ms. Stephens' house to prepare for college, but she would be back again soon, and she would be there very often too. Before leaving that day though, Ashley would say goodbye to the two gardeners that watched her have an orgasm.

"Hey there! That was a wonderful show!" one of them said as Ashley walked to her car. Ashley looked back and smiled flirtingly.

"What's your name?" said the other gardener. Ashley had to go, but she liked how these older women were so interested in her. She went over to talk a little before leaving.

"My name is Ashley," she answered.

"Ashley. Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl," said the butch gardener. "How old are you?"

"I'm only 18," said Ashley with a smile.

"18?! Wow! That is really hot! You were a lot of fun to watch!" said the other gardener.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Ashley with a rather seductive tone to her voice.

"Well, take care! We hope to see you here again!" said the butch gardener.

"I hope you see me again too," answered Ashley with the same tone to her voice. She gave a very flirty smile and then went to her car.

12