Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
A crowd of women watch Ashley strip, then they arouse her.
17k words
4.79
37.4k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers

Here is Chapter 3 of Ashley's Fantasies. This is the first time that Ashley is naked and aroused in front of a large group of older women. I absolutely love this scenario, although the only problem I have is that this will be the second time Ashley has done a strip dance in three chapters. I apologize if this is somewhat repetitive of the first chapter. I figured that if Ashley will display herself for a crowd of older women for the first time, then there should be a surprise element. There are other cfnf scenarios that Ashley will be put in. This chapter will help develop Ashley's reputation among older lesbians as a young girl that loves to be the only one naked in front of older women. As a result, this will lead her into other types of cfnf scenarios. So here is the third chapter of the Ashley's Fantasies series. I apologize if it is a bit long. I hope you enjoy it!

=========================

A couple days later on the following Monday, Ashley returned to see Ms. Stephens. She was a little busy with moving out of her parent's house and getting ready for her first semester of college. Ashley still found time though to visit Ms. Stephens. They met to figure out how to put Ashley into her ultimate sexual fantasy, where she would be naked and having orgasms in front of many fully clothed older women. Ashley had to prepare for college, which started in a few weeks, but she had other things on her mind. She could not wait to start figuring out with Ms. Stephens how they would get her into that extreme scenario that Ashley wanted to be in. Ashley was excited that Ms. Stephens liked the idea, and she was even more excited that Ms. Stephens said she could make it happen.

"Hey again! Come on in!" said Ms. Stephens when Ashley stopped by on Monday. They went to the kitchen and sat down. A few days ago, Ashley was lying naked on the table there and was having her clit rubbed by Ms. Stephens. Then the next day she was sitting in a chair naked and having her clit rubbed, while two gardeners in the backyard watched. On this day though there would be none of that, because Ashley and Ms. Stephens had planning to do for a much more extreme scenario.

"Are you getting ready for college?" asked Ms. Stephens. "I'm sure you have a lot of moving out to do."

"Yeah, but me and my parents are almost done," said Ashley. "I'm going to live in a small apartment by myself maybe 10 minutes from here. I should be moved in by the end of the week, and then I'll be a lot closer."

"So you'll be able to come over more often?" asked Ms. Stephens. "I like the sound of that."

"Yeah, I'll be able to come over more," said Ashley.

"More chances for fun, and more chances to plan out some fun," said Ms. Stephens. "So, you told me what you want to have happen to you, and I said that I can definitely make your fantasy real. I must ask, how would you like this scenario to take place?"

"Well, I want to be the only one naked among a crowd of older women, and I want those women to touch me and make me orgasm," said Ashley. "As long as I'm in that scenario, I'll be very happy. There are many ways I could get into that situation. That makes it fun to imagine all the ways I could get into that position."

"I love the idea of you being naked in front of a crowd of clothed women my age," said Ms. Stephens. "Although you've never done it before. My gardeners saw you on Saturday, but that was only two women looking on from the backyard. The first time doing this we should put you in a more comfortable situation, although the scenario you want will be very extreme regardless. Is there anything in particular you would like to do the first time we try this?"

Ashley thought for a little bit. "Well, I do love dancing, and I've already done a show for you. So maybe the first time I'll do the same thing, only I'll dance and strip for a crowd of older women."

"I love this idea, even if I've already seen you dance before," said Ms. Stephens.

"Yeah, I don't want to dance and strip every time I'm with older women. I love the idea of them taking me," said Ashley. "But I'm comfortable dancing because I've already done it once for you. It will be the same thing, although a lot better because there will be many clothed women watching me."

"I could invite several of my lesbian friends over and we could do the show in the basement where you did your show for me. There's plenty of room there for a lot of my friends to sit and watch you," said Ms. Stephens.

"I'm thinking that all the women will go down there and sit on the couches. Then we can put music on and I'll walk in and start dancing for them," started Ashley. "I'll take everything off little by little, and once I'm completely naked then the women can pull me onto the couches and they can take turns touching me. I'll sit in one spot first and the women there can have their turn making me have an orgasm, while everyone else watches. Once that happens then the women can take me elsewhere in the room where others can have their turn. Basically, I'll first dance and strip naked for the crowd, and then they'll take turns making me have one orgasm after another. Everyone can have their turn to touch me, while everyone else can watch and enjoy."

"So an 18 year old girl is going to perform a strip dance for a crowd of older women? And then those women are going to take turns making that 18 year old orgasm? Oh that sounds bad! That sounds very bad!" said Ms. Stephens. "I love it!"

"I don't want to do it tonight or tomorrow and improvise though, if you know what I mean," said Ashley. "I want to plan out everything, from the music, to what I'll wear, to how I'll dance, and how long the strip will be."

"We can work on these things here over the next number of days, when you're open," said Ms. Stephens. "We can definitely do the show in my basement, if that's okay."

"That's fine. I've already danced down there once," said Ashley.

"When it comes to the details of your show, what generally do you want?" asked Ms. Stephens.

"Well, I want the music to be really sexy. I want to wear a sexy outfit, but I want to wear normal clothes that a girl my age would wear," said Ashley. "I don't want to walk in and immediately only be half dressed. I would rather be completely covered at first and wear layers, where every time I take something off the crowd will see a little more of me. I also want them to get a good chance to see me in what I have on, so I want the dance to be longer, maybe where I take something off every other song. The dancing must be seductive, although it cannot be a workout because I plan to be dancing for a while longer than the show I put on for you."

"You raise some good points. If the show will last a while, we can't let you run out of energy," said Ms. Stephens. "You need to have strength left over for the second part of the show. My question is how to transition to the second part, where everyone will touch you. How will we move to that part?"

"Good point. If you are inviting the guests, then maybe you can tell them to touch me?" said Ashley.

"I could," said Ms. Stephens. "You'll have a lot of performing to do, so let me take care of directing the audience. Also, you want to make sure that everyone watching is completely dressed the entire time. I'll have to make it clear when inviting them that the event is not an orgy or anything."

"I have to move in to my new apartment, but I should have some time to practice for the show," said Ashley.

"Come over when you can. I have nothing to do for the next few weeks," said Ms. Stephens. "I won't call my friends and invite them over until you have the whole routine ready. I can help you too with that because I have some experience teaching dance."

"Hopefully we're ready in a week or two," said Ashley. "Then we have to plan a day and give your friends notice so that everyone can come."

"Believe me, that shouldn't be difficult," said Ms. Stephens. "Most of my lesbian friends are very open and can come over on little notice. It won't be a case where I invite several people and barely half of them show up."

"Okay. I can't do much today because I have things to do, but I can't wait to start getting ready for this!" said Ashley.

"Come over when you can!" said Ms. Stephens.

================================

Ashley was busy the next few days. She had to move into her new apartment where she was going to live by herself as she attends college. Ashley wanted to live in an apartment on her own so that she would have more privacy and an easier time finding older women she could display herself for without her parents finding out. She instead told her parents that she wanted to live alone so she could focus more on her studies though. Her parents helped her pack and take everything to her new apartment. They would pay the rent the first time or two, but before long Ashley would be paying her own bills. Ms. Stephens discussed job opportunities with Ashley that could get her the money she needs. Though Ashley was not working when she first moved in, she would find work before long with the help of Ms. Stephens, so there was little worry for her and her parents. Ashley's parents were very happy that she was seeing Ms. Stephens and getting help in finding work, although they had absolutely no idea what Ashley was now doing. Ashley was officially moved into her new apartment on Friday and living on her own.

Even though Ashley was busy, she still found time in her schedule to visit Ms. Stephens and practice for her show. Ms. Stephens was quickly amazed at how hard Ashley worked in preparing. She found some time to stop by each day and practice her dance routine. She and Ms. Stephens figured out an outfit that Ashley would wear. They came up with a list of thirteen songs that would be played. During the odd numbered songs on the list Ashley would just dance and allow the audience to see her in what clothes she still had on. Then during the even numbered songs Ashley would remove something. Because the show was going to be long, Ashley and Ms. Stephens had to make sure that the dancing was not tiring, because Ashley needed to preserve her energy for the rest of the night. The dancing would not be too slow but not too quick. Then the best part of the show would take place, where all of the women would get their chance to touch Ashley and make her have an orgasm in front of everyone. Ashley was not going to say a word the entire show. The only sounds that would come out of her mouth would be the sounds of arousal. Ashley wanted to feel like an object when she stood naked in front of a crowd of clothed older women, like a toy for them to play with.

There was no time for Ms. Stephens to touch Ashley's pussy during her visits. Ashley badly wanted Ms. Stephens to arouse her, but she didn't have time because Ashley had to master her long dance routine. Ms. Stephens thought it was better this way. She felt that the anticipation of what was going to happen to Ashley would be a lot higher if she didn't have an orgasm during the days leading up to the party. Ms. Stephens felt that Ashley would want it a lot more if she was forced to spend several days without being put into ecstasy. On the day of the party, Ashley was no doubt going to be very aroused, which would make her show all the better for everyone to watch.

Ashley practiced her dancing, and she practiced the way that she would remove each item of clothing. It was incredible how focused Ashley was every time she visited. Ms. Stephens could see how committed Ashley was to performing this strip show for a large group of Ms. Stephens' lesbian friends. She could see how much Ashley wanted to display her body for older women, and how much Ashley wanted those women to enjoy her. There were a lot of songs to dance to, and Ashley's time was limited due to getting ready for her first semester of college. Yet every day Ashley came over with much energy and was a quick learner. It only took about a week for Ashley to have her entire dance routine figured out. Early the next week, Ms. Stephens started calling her lesbian friends to invite them over on the weekend. Ashley had everything mastered by the end of Tuesday, a week after they started planning the show out. The party would take place on Saturday night. After all the guests were invited, Ms. Stephens talked with Ashley about who was going to be there.

"Everything is set," said Ms. Stephens on Wednesday. "Quite a few guests are coming Saturday evening. All of them are women my age, and they'll all be completely dressed the whole night. You can have my assurances there. You will be the only one naked on Saturday. There are a total of 21 guests coming to watch your show, along with me to make 22 women there. Although they don't know yet what's going to happen."

"So it'll be a surprise then," said Ashley. "The only worry I have is that the show does not go as planned."

"On that I can assure you it will be great. There are some things I should tell you about the guests," said Ms. Stephens. "I have many lesbians my age that I know, but I did not call all of them. I just chose a select group, all of whom know you."

"All the women coming know me?" said Ashley. She felt a little nervous, and yet a little excited.

"You'll be surprised how many adults you have known growing up are lesbians," said Ms. Stephens. "Ms. Peters, your high school principle, will be here. Also coming are Ms. Bailey and Ms. Gabriel, who I understand were teachers for you in high school as well."

"Really?! I never knew that about them! I've been in their classes and talked with them before but never suspected anything," said Ashley. She could not wait for Saturday, but Ashley did not know that she was going to dance for and be touched by teachers and the principle from high school. Ms. Bailey was her English teacher while Ms. Gabriel taught anatomy.

"That's not all. Ms. Johnson and Ms. Randle tell me that they were soccer coaches for you when you were much younger, and Ms. Williams was your gymnastics coach a few years ago," said Ms. Stephens.

"They were! Yeah I remember," said Ashley.

"Do you remember when you would go with your parents to bowling nights when you were in middle school? You might remember their good friend Lucy Miller," continued Ms. Stephens.

"We used to see her almost every weekend," said Ashley.

"Then there are friends from your mother's reading club, and I understand she has brought you along before. So you may remember Ms. Moon, Ms. Baker, Ms. Adams, and Ms. Carrey," said Ms. Stephens.

"They always seemed so laid back, from what I remember when I last saw them a couple years ago," said Ashley. "They did talk sometimes about other women. Looking back, perhaps I should have suspected."

"I understand you've met some of the people at your father's office," said Ms. Stephens. "Do Mary O'neal and Patrice Richards sound familiar?"

"They come over for dinner every so often!" said Ashley. "Although others from dad's work come over too."

"Also, the woman who does your car repairs, Ms. Jones, and her assistant, Ms. Davidson," said Ms. Stephens. "Your dentist, Dr. Jamison? Her assistants, Hilary Miller and Joanne Bradford? They're lesbians too, and they'll be here."

"I've known them for so long! Yet I never knew!" said Ashley. She was very surprised by all this, in both an exciting way and a worrisome kind of way.

"And then finally, Ms. Ericson is your neighbor down the street, while Ms. Jillian and Ms. Patrick work at your hair salon," said Ms. Stephens.

Ashley was so surprised that all of the guests coming on Saturday were people she knew. It did excite her, because Ashley thought she would feel more exposed in front of people she knew rather than random strangers. Yet, Ashley was a little worried. Many of these woman knew her parents, so Ashley was worried that one of the many women mentioned might tell her mom and dad of what she was doing. She needed to know whether this might happen or not.

"I never knew that so many women in my life were lesbians," said Ashley sounding surprised and at a loss for words.

"You would be amazed at the things you never knew," said Ms. Stephens.

"Do they know what I'm going to do on Saturday?" asked Ashley.

"No, I told you we were going to surprise them. I figure that if they all know you then it should be a surprise, like when you surprised me," said Ms. Stephens.

"Do you think that any of them might object to what they see? And do you think any of them might tell my parents?" asked Ashley sounding worried.

"I've known them for years, and they all know each other. We're all good friends," said Ms. Stephens. "Every single one of them is exactly the same as I am. A few mentioned that you looked very attractive when I called and invited them. I asked each of them if they knew you, and everyone remembered, though some were quicker than others. Every guest I invited is attracted to younger women, although they have trouble getting their hands on girls your age. Believe me, they would love to see you dance for them, they would love to see you naked, and they would love to touch you."

"Okay, I'll take your word," said Ashley.

"And I told them you'll be there on Saturday, although I didn't say what will happen," said Ms. Stephens. "All the guests will be very modest, because they don't know that you're into girls also. Once they see what you're doing though, the guests will want to devour you. They are all modestly dressed women, so I can assure you that they will all be fully clothed on Saturday, and that only you will be naked."

The last few days before Saturday were spent fine tuning everything, although Ashley was ready. She and Ms. Stephens had everything for her show figured out. The TV room in Ms. Stephens' basement had enough couches to sit all the guests. These couches were organized to form a U shape and face the center of the room, which was where Ashley was going to dance. They had the transition to the second part of the show, although Ms. Stephens insisted that it won't be difficult convincing the guests to touch Ashley erotically. Ashley wondered at times if things might go wrong, where either the guests will be hesitant to touch her pussy, start removing their clothes thinking the whole thing was an orgy, or if anyone attending would be revolted by the whole show. Ms. Stephens, however, was not at all worried, and kept assuring Ashley that none of those things were going to happen.

=================================

Ashley went to Ms. Stephens' house on Saturday around lunchtime. The guests were not going to start showing up until around 7 that evening. Ms. Stephens had food and wine for everyone. Ashley was not sure, but it seemed that this party was the only thing Ms. Stephens focused on the past week and a half. As much as Ashley wanted to be the only one naked in front of a crowd of older women, it seemed that Ms. Stephens equally wanted to see Ashley in that position. Ashley wanted the guests to touch her and pleasure her to orgasm for everyone's enjoyment, and it seemed Ms. Stephens really wanted to see this happen to Ashley as well. Ashley was excited over how interested Ms. Stephens was, because she felt that this show likely would not be the last time Ashley would be in such an extreme situation. It was probably going to happen again, but for now Ashley had to enjoy the first time she would be on display for many older women.

While Ms. Stephens prepared the other things for the party, Ashley took a shower and got ready. She put some scented perfume on and changed into the outfit that she was going to be wearing. It was a simple but sexy outfit. Ashley liked wearing sexy clothes, but clothes that a normal girl her age would wear. Ms. Stephens suggested that the outfit did not matter much, because Ashley was going to strip out of it anyway. However, Ashley wanted to wear layers and be completely covered at the start, especially if the guests knew her but have never gotten a peek at her 18 year old body. Every time Ashley would take something off, the crowd would see a little more of her.

cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers