Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley would be barefoot during the dance. She wanted to have absolutely nothing on at the end, and it was hard to seductively remove shoes and socks while dancing. Ashley was going to wear a hoodie with a zipper and sweatpants first. The sweatpants were baggy and easy to pull down. They were worn low at her waist. The hoodie she would wear was tight but not too tight. It was long enough to not show any skin, but the hoodie would ride up nicely and reveal her midriff whenever Ashley put her arms up. Ashley loved shirts and jackets like this, where they rode up and revealed her belly button whenever Ashley put her arms up. Sure, it was a simple reveal, yet Ashley thought it was sexy, in a very cute kind of way.

Underneath she would wear a simple white tank top undershirt and a small pair of tight athletic shorts. Ashley wanted everyone to see her in a tank top and shorts. It was a simple but sexy outfit that a girl would wear in the summer. The shorts would show Ashley's legs, and they were low and only went up as high as her sweats, well below her hips. The shorts were tight enough that she could easily wear them under her baggy sweatpants. Her tank top showed a small bit of skin at Ashley's waist, about an inch or two, but was still long enough to cover her belly button. Then underneath her tank top and shorts, Ashley was going to wear a triangle string bikini. Ashley thought of wearing a bra and panties, but chose a bikini because she thought it would look really cute. Both pieces to her bikini had string straps tied in knots. Ashley only needed to pull the strings and those pieces would fall to the floor. Once Ashley was naked, then the best part of the show would happen.

"Ready?" asked Ms. Stephens as Ashley came out of the bathroom after her shower. Ashley's hair was dry, and she was now in the outfit that she would dance in. Her whole body was covered, but soon many older women were going to see and touch it.

"I think so," said Ashley. Her hair looked great, although Ashley had a feeling it might get messed up a little when the party starts. There was no one else there other than her and Ms. Stephens, so in ways it was hard to believe what was going to happen in a matter of hours. This made Ashley's heart race a little. The anticipation was building, and she was soon going to live out her greatest and most ultimate sexual fantasy.

"Nearly everything is set downstairs," said Ms. Stephens. "I have a little more to do, but nothing difficult."

"Do you want any help?" asked Ashley.

"No. I can do it myself. To be honest I would rather you do nothing from now until the show starts. Don't want you getting tired at all, because you're going to get a workout tonight!" said Ms. Stephens.

"I suppose your right," said Ashley. "Thanks for doing this, Ms. Stephens. This is my greatest fantasy, and I never thought I would find someone who could make it happen."

"It's mutually beneficial," said Ms. Stephens. "I can't wait to see you nude in front of my lesbian friends, and I can't wait to watch them touch you. I am really going to enjoy this. For now though I'd stay upstairs until all the guests arrive. They will surely be looking for you. Stay up here out of sight while everyone walks in. I'll come get you when all the guests are here and settled in the basement."

"Okay," said Ashley. She sat in Ms. Stephens' bedroom for the next hour or so. Often she peeked through the window to see if anyone was arriving. It was quiet, and this silence made Ashley excited knowing that soon a lot was going to happen to her. She could not wait to display herself for the large group of older women that were coming, and she could not wait for them to touch and play with her young body. As time went on, Ashley felt her pussy getting a little wet, though not much. She was itching to be as erotically vulnerable as an 18 year old girl like her could possibly be. Ashley was so young, and she was going to be enjoyed by so many women that were more than twice her age. 21 women were going to be coming over to join Ms. Stephens. Ashley was going to be completely naked in front of 22 fully clothed older women, and all of those women were going to enjoy making and watching Ashley have one orgasm after another. Every secret Ashley had was going to be on display for them to see.

After waiting a while, Ashley peeked out the window and her heart nearly skipped a beat. She saw a couple of cars coming up the long driveway. A few of the women carpooled, as Ashley's high school principle and both the teachers Ms. Stephens mentioned stepped out of the first car. From the second car the women from Ashley's hair salon stepped out. As the first guests to arrive stepped out, a third car pulled up. Ashley's dentist and her assistants arrived.

"Hey there!" said Ms. Peters, Ashley's former principle, as the guests began entering. The first guests to arrive were saying hello to Ms. Stephens. Ashley saw another car pull up. Out came Mary O'neal and Patrice Richards from her dad's work. Meanwhile, she listened to the conversations downstairs.

"So what are we doing tonight? Is it just a gathering for a fun girl's night?" asked Ms. Bailey, Ashley's former high school teacher.

"Yeah, it'll be a really fun night," said Ms. Stephens sounding like she was hiding something. "Although it won't be like any other night we've had."

"You're keeping something secret! What are you hiding?" asked Dr. Jamison, Ashley's dentist, jokingly.

"Oh you'll find out when everyone else gets here," said Ms. Stephens. "Right now though I'd like everyone to go to the basement, though help yourself to some wine first."

"Didn't you say Ashley Smith would be here tonight? Where's that pretty young thing hiding?" asked Mary O'neal from dad's work.

"You'll see her soon," said Ms. Stephens.

"Odd that you tell us she'll be here," said Ms. Gabriel. "I taught her in high school, and I don't think she ever really had much of a social life, at least from what I've seen. Such a beautiful girl though."

"She's been seeing me for career help the last couple months," said Ms. Stephens. "Help in fashion, photography, and other things like that. I've been seeing her every week, and lately more often than that."

"Oh you lucky woman!" said Ms. Jillian from Ashley's hair salon.

"I've known Ashley ever since she was small. I must admit, she has grown up into the prettiest girl I've ever seen," said Hilary Miller from the dentist. The others all agreed.

Ashley overheard everything and was giddy. The first guests went down to the basement. The other women arrived little by little, and many of them asked where Ashley was. Many of the later guests also commented on how Ashley was a pretty young girl. A few said that Ashley looked really hot. Some guests were women who haven't seen Ashley in years. They weren't sure what she looked like now, but were very interested and took the others' word. They couldn't wait to see Ashley, now grown up. If there were any worries she still had over whether or not anyone would object, or not like the show that was going to happen, those worries were soon gone. Everyone there wanted to see Ashley, and soon they were all going to be ogling her, touching her, and arousing her. The best part was that none of the guests knew it yet.

Before long it was quiet. Ashley could hear them in the basement, and soon Ms. Stephens was coming upstairs. It was about 8 o'clock now. It took a while for so many guests to arrive and settle in, but it was clear that everyone was now there. Ashley felt her nipples hardening a little. She almost could not believe that it was going to happen.

"Hey there," said Ms. Stephens smiling. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great," said Ashley.

"Everyone's here now, so if you want to come downstairs then we can start," said Ms. Stephens.

The two of them went down to the main floor and then to the basement. Ashley felt her pussy getting a little wetter. Her heart was racing with excitement. Ashley was starting to feel a little aroused, but she was full of energy and eager to strip for everyone. Ms. Stephens and Ashley made their way down into the basement. Ashley stopped right before the end of the stairs while Ms. Stephens walked into the room. Ashley was just out of sight. She peaked and saw everyone sitting and talking. No one saw her. Ms. Stephens walked to the front of the room to address everyone.

"Everyone, can I have your attention please?" said Ms. Stephens. The room quieted down and everyone listened as Ms. Stephens addressed them.

"I want to thank all of you for coming tonight. We are very lucky to have an incredibly special form of entertainment. I called all of you a few days ago inviting you over for what will be a really fun night for all of us," continued Ms. Stephens. "There are a couple of rules though before we begin. First, none of you are allowed to undress yourselves, not even in the slightest way. All guests here are required to be fully dressed throughout the entire night. Second, regarding the entertainment that we are very lucky to have tonight: you ARE allowed to touch her, however she is NOT allowed to touch any of you."

A lot of oohs were heard from the guests. Some were very curious and wondered what these rules meant. Others tried to guess what was going to happen. Ashley listened and waited anxiously for her cue to enter. She kept growing with excitement, waiting to entertain everyone there. Ashley had to wait just a few more moments before she would have her greatest fantasy become real. She could not believe that it was actually happening.

"All of you were specifically invited for a reason. There is someone else here that everyone in this room knows. Some of you are very good friends with her parents, Adam and Kelly Smith. Some of you have not seen her in years. Others have seen the beautiful girl she has grown up into," said Ms. Stephens. "I am very happy to present Adam and Kelly Smith's daughter, now all grown up, now 18 years old and legal, fresh out of high school. Everyone please turn your attention to our entertainment for tonight: the young, the beautiful, and the incredibly sexy Ashley Smith!"

A moment later music started to play. It was time. Ashley came out and sexily strutted into the room. They did not all see her at first, but before long everyone saw Ashley going to the center of the room. Ashley did not smile or say a word. She looked so ready and so confident, as if she was born to do this. Once Ashley was in the center of the room, she began to dance for everyone.

"Oh my gosh!" some in the audience were saying. They were absolutely shocked. Some cheers erupted when they saw Ashley start to dance.

"She is cute!" said a couple of women. Some of the guests had not seen Ashley in years, and they were amazed at how pretty and attractive she had become. Others had seen her recently and already knew that Ashley was an incredibly beautiful girl. Everyone was mesmerized. Ashley looked so sexy, so seductive, and so sensuous as she danced. No one among the guests, not even teachers or the principle from Ashley's high school, had ever seen her act as sexy as she did right then.

Ashley, meanwhile, was feeling so many great emotions as she swayed and moved her body. She loved the position that she was in. In that room there were 22 older women, all in their forties and fifties, and then there was one girl who was only 18. Ashley felt so outnumbered and this feeling turned her on. Everyone was sitting down on the couches that encircled around where Ashley was dancing. She also felt so surrounded, and she loved it. Most of all, every single one of these older women were all looking at Ashley and watching her dance. Ashley was not making much eye contact with any of the guests, but she could feel their eyes on her. This aroused her a little, though Ashley was more than able to continue her dance.

"I love what I'm seeing!" said Ms. Moon from the reading club. Ashley was doing all kinds of sexy moves. She was flipping her hair, swaying her hips, and sticking her cute butt out. She seductively reached her arms up, and her hoodie went up, allowing the guests to get a good peek at Ashley's belly button. A couple of oohs were heard, and this shot a little bit of electricity through Ashley.

"I see skin!" said Ms. Peters, Ashley's high school principle.

"This outfit is not school appropriate!" said Ms. Gabriel, Ashley's former teacher. She clearly liked what she saw though. "Can't have your belly button showing! We're going to have to punish you!"

"When did this good girl start to go bad!?" said Ms. Bailey, Ashley's other teacher from high school. "I love it!"

She put her arms back down and her midriff was covered again. Ashley continued to tease everyone with this small exposure. She at one point walked to the wall at the end of the room and turned to face everyone. Then Ashley reached her arms up allowing her hoodie to ride up and show her belly button again. She kept her arms up for a good few seconds and swayed her hips. There were quite a few cheers from the guests.

"You look sexy!" said Ms. Johnson, Ashley's former soccer coach.

The first song soon ended. During the second song, Ashley danced for a little longer and then began to seductively unzip her hoodie. There were several oohs from the guests. Ashley waited a little bit and kept dancing with her hoodie on, although now unzipped. Everyone could see the white tank top she had on underneath. Eventually Ashley pulled her hoodie off and threw it to the side. There was a lot of cheering when she did it. Ashley was now dancing in her tank top and baggy sweatpants. She felt the air against her arms and shoulders now that her hoodie was off.

"Wow!" said a few of the women watching. During the third song, Ashley simply kept dancing in what she still had on. Her body was starting to feel a little hot, though not too bad. Ashley was not at all tired, and was eager to continue dancing for all the women there. Everyone was greatly enjoying her show. Many were surprised and amazed that they were getting this kind of look at Ashley. The show was going as Ashley wanted, where a crowd of older women, all completely dressed, were enjoying Ashley's body. She was not naked yet, but in time she would be.

The fourth song started. It was time for everyone to see the great legs Ashley had. She bent over and began to pull her sweats down. They were baggy and therefore much easier to remove than the jeans Ashley wore when she danced for Ms. Stephens. Ashley bent her knees and went all the way down to the floor, pulling her sweats down to her feet. The audience erupted with cheers as Ashley got back up and stepped out of them. She felt sexy in the new outfit she wore. Ashley was in her tank top and a pair of small athletic shorts. The fact that she was showing more of herself than any other woman in the room turned Ashley on. All the women there were completely dressed, not revealing anything. Ashley was not yet naked, but she already felt incredibly sexy.

"Yeah! Flaunt it girl!" said Ms. Baker from the reading club. The fifth song started. For a minute or two Ashley kept dancing. She loved how everyone enjoyed watching her. Ashley knew that this show was going to go exactly as she wanted.

During the fifth song, Ashley did not remove anything. She kept dancing in her tank top and shorts. Sometime in the middle of the song though, Ashley allowed everyone to see a little more of her. As Ashley seductively danced, she suddenly started to lift up her tank top. She did not take it off, but Ashley still drew cheers from the older women watching. She lifted her shirt up, then Ashley quickly and skillfully made a knot, so that her top stayed up. It was high enough that everyone could see Ashley's belly button again, and a good deal of her flat and incredible looking stomach.

"Ow! Look at that body!" said someone. Others were commenting as well. "We've got a hot girl in the house tonight!"

The more comments that these women made about how sexy Ashley was, the hotter that her body began to feel. She was getting aroused, although not to the point of being dizzy. Ashley had been dancing for quite a while now, and yet she was not at all tired. The sixth song started, and during this song Ashley was going to remove her tank top. The guests, however, were making that request before long.

"Take your shirt off!" Ashley heard a few of them say. "Show us that body!"

Hearing this turned Ashley on even more. Her pussy was a little wet already, and it was getting a little wetter. Everyone was cheering for Ashley to remove her tank top. They wanted to see more of her. Luckily, it was time for her tank top to come off. Ashley crossed her arms and began to pull it up and over her head. The cheers were so loud that Ashley almost couldn't hear the music. She tossed her tank top at the audience, drawing some oohs from the women. Ashley was not sure who caught it.

The seventh song started and Ashley was now dancing in her shorts and bikini top. It was funny to Ashley, because the less clothes she wore, the hotter she felt. She was completely dressed and felt fine at the start, but now Ashley was starting to sweat, despite wearing much less than before. She felt hot because of the workout from her dancing, and she felt hot because of the arousal she was feeling. Much of her body was on display, and all of the older women there were ogling and enjoying it. Ashley was a piece of eye candy to all these older women. The women watching were buzzing about the show taking place. Ashley was not completely sure who was saying what, but she was getting more and more turned on every time someone said something.

"I can't believe how hot she has become!" said one of them.

"All grown up!" said another.

"The sexiest girl I've ever seen!" said another woman. "She looks so cute and young!"

With that the eighth song played. Ashley kept listening to what they were saying. She did not smile and nor anything the entire time. Her face looked a little aroused, and the look of it was really sexy. Ashley was quiet because she wanted to feel like the audience's object to enjoy. With every comment made, she felt more and more like this. Ashley loved the feeling. As the eighth song was playing, Ashley hooked her fingers into her shorts and began to pull them down. She was careful, because the shorts were tight and Ashley did not want to accidentally pull down her bikini bottom as well. All the women cheered loudly as Ashley's shorts fell to the floor.

She spent the ninth song dancing and allowing everyone to get a good look at her in a bikini. Ashley looked really cute in it. By now she had been dancing for quite a while, yet Ashley was amazingly not tired. She was feeling a little hotter now. The air in the room caressed her skin. Ashley could feel that much of her body was exposed, and her senses were focused on the parts that were still covered. Ashley's nipples were quite hard and perky, and her pussy was quite wet at that point. She was slowly getting there, towards the grand climax of the show. For Ashley though there was going to be more than just one climax. She could feel her arousal building. The feeling of the air against her bare skin made Ashley feel alive, and the feeling of so many eyes looking at her elevated this feeling that much higher.

"She looks great in that!" said one of the guests. Ashley was having trouble figuring out who was saying what, because her arousal was beginning to gain more control over her. It was not overwhelming yet, but building.

Ashley danced in her cute bikini, and then the tenth song played. She felt so sexy dancing in her bikini in front of so many fully clothed older women. Ashley loved that she was showing far more than anyone else in the room. She was the most attractive person there. It seemed like everyone in the room wanted her. Ashley's body was the object of so much visual focus. She displayed it for these older women in a very sexualized way. The night was already an incredible one, and it still had greater heights to reach.