Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was sweating a little more. She felt a drip of sweat go down her neck, between her tits, and then down her stomach to her belly button. She was only in a bikini, but Ashley felt her body getting really hot. Some of it was from so much dancing, but much of it was because she was getting aroused. Her pussy was wet, and she wondered if anyone could see. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, and it was time to show them. At the end of the tenth song, Ashley put her hands behind her back and reached for the strings of her bikini top. She pulled them, untying her top, which a moment later fell to the floor. Everyone erupted with cheers and applause.

"Oh my goodness!" many were saying.

"Look at those tits!" someone said.

"So perky and so hot!" said another guest.

"She needs to be topless more often! A lot more often!" one women said.

Ashley's perky tits were now on display for all to see. She danced topless for the eleventh song. The cheers were not ending. Ashley would dance and at points put her hands on her perky nipples. They felt so sensitive that Ashley let out a small moan every time she touched them. No one could hear her over the music and the cheering. They would hear Ashley moan very soon though, and they would hear her moan a lot. Ashley felt a little hotter now that one of the more guarded parts of her body was exposed. Everyone was looking at her tits, and it turned Ashley on. Her skin was beginning to crawl a little, and all of her senses focused on the only thing she still wore. Ashley badly wanted to be completely naked for everyone.

The twelfth song started. Ashley continued to dance topless for so many fully clothed older women. She put her hands on her bikini bottom, but did not remove it yet. The 18 year old girl teased the final item of clothing that she wore for all the older women. They quickly let her know what they wanted her to do.

"Take it off!" shouted one of the guests. Ashley felt a little bit of electricity shoot through her. Her clit was starting to tingle a little. This show was going exactly as she hoped. Soon everyone was cheering for Ashley to remove the last thing she was wearing. 22 middle aged and fully clothed women were cheering for an 18 year old girl to get completely naked for them. It was so wrong, and it turned Ashley on so much.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!" everyone chanted. Ashley continued to dance and tease the last thing she was wearing. The chants were relentless, and it aroused Ashley more and more. She stuck to the routine that she had practiced. After a little more teasing, it was time for Ashley to give all the guests what they wanted. She reached down and seductively grabbed the strings to her bikini bottom. Ashley slowly began to pull them, and everyone cheered for her to keep pulling. She pulled the strings and the knots were untied. Ashley's bikini bottom instantly fell to the floor, and there was another loud eruption of cheers.

"Ooh! Ashley's naked!" someone said.

"I think this girl should not be allowed to ever wear clothes!" another women shouted.

"I agree! She needs to be naked all the time! She looks too good to not be seen!"

Ashley could not begin to describe how aroused she felt. This was her ultimate fantasy. She was entertaining so many older women with her body. Everyone there was enjoying every second of it. Ashley was completely naked and on display for so many older women to see. She felt so exposed and it aroused her. Being only one naked raised Ashley's feeling of being exposed exponentially. Everyone else was completely dressed and covered. Ashley had nothing hidden. Everyone was looking at her and ogling everything that Ashley would normally cover and keep secret. There was still one more form of exposure that Ashley wanted everyone to see though. This last form of exposure was the greatest kind of secret that Ashley kept, or that any girl kept for that matter. The most important part of Ashley's fantasy was to happen next.

For the thirteenth and final song, Ashley did not dance as much. She spent some time in the center of the room, allowing everyone to look at her naked body, but now she was starting to walk around. Ashley was getting close of all the guests. She was still dancing a little, but now Ashley was allowing everyone to see her up close. Ashley was giving the women a chance to touch her. Most importantly though, Ashley was waiting for the women to take her, to arouse her, and to enjoy her.

"Oh my goodness," said Ms. Peters as she reached forward to touch Ashley's butt. Hands were touching Ashley's stomach, her legs, and her tits. Ashley wanted another part of her body to be touched though, and she wanted everyone else to watch as it happened.

"Cutest body I've ever seen," said someone on the other side of the room. Ashley felt her skin crawling. Her pussy was really wet at that point, and Ashley was beginning to feel a little dizzy. She needed these women to take her. Ashley wanted to sit or lay down. Her body was full of energy for the entire dance, but now Ashley was starting to feel a little weak. She felt the air touching every part of her body. She felt so many eyes on her. Now guests were starting to touch and caress Ashley as she stood in front of them. It was arousing her beyond what she felt when she first stripped for Ms. Stephens. Ashley felt so incredibly naked.

"She looks a little aroused! I think someone needs to make her feel better!" shouted someone. Ashley was no longer aware of who was saying what anymore. She did, however, recognize Ms. Stephens' voice as she spoke next.

"She is such a beauty isn't she?" said Ms. Stephens as everyone agreed. "Now for the next half of tonight's fun. If you thought tonight has been great so far, just wait. Now you get to arouse this 18 year old cutie. All of you get to touch her beautiful pussy. The rest of you get to watch and enjoy when it isn't your turn. Your job is to make this girl moan! Now we all get to enjoy watching this girl orgasm again and again and again!"

Some cheered when they heard this. Oohs of excitement were heard also. Everyone there was excited over what was going to happen next. Not every single guest would make Ashley have an orgasm, because there were 21 older women there and Ashley could not have that many orgasms in one evening. Ashley would be taken to each spot where the guests were sitting, and a few of the older women would go to work on Ashley at a time while everyone else watched. Ashley was still dancing a little and standing naked in front of the clothed guests. It was not long before a few of the women grabbed her and took her.

Ashley suddenly felt women grabbing her hands and pulling her onto the couch. She was sitting and leaning back. Music was still playing, but Ms. Stephens turned it down so that everyone would hear Ashley better when she lost control of her body. Ashley saw everyone looking back at her. They all were smiling in anticipation of what was going to happen to Ashley. She looked and saw Mary O'neal and Patrice Richards, from her father's work, to each side of her. They both had their hands on her body, gently caressing her. Ashley felt other hands on her too. She looked to see Ms. Ericson, a neighbor, touching her as well. Everyone else was leaning in to get a better look.

Mary O'neal and Patrice Richards moved their hands down to Ashley's legs, and they slowly began parting them. Her breathing was getting heavy. Ashley's chest was rising up and down. The anticipation was building inside of her for what was about to happen. It had been almost two weeks since Ashley had an orgasm. Ms. Stephens did not touch Ashley during the days of preparation for the show. Her body needed release so bad, and she was going to finally get it with so many clothed older women watching. Ashley's clit was tingling. Her skin was crawling. Soon her legs were spread wide, and all the older women in the room were able to get a great view of Ashley's 18 year old pussy. Feeling the air against her pussy aroused Ashley some more, and all the visual focus it was getting made her feel even more aroused.

"What a gorgeous pussy!" said someone.

"I can't wait to get my hands on that!" said another guest.

"That is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen!" another woman said. Everyone agreed.

"It looks so smooth!" a guest commented.

"Start working on it! I want to see her cum!" cheered one of the guests. Soon the others were cheering for this as well. Mary O'neal and Patrice Richards moved their hands over Ashley's body, touching almost every part of it. Their faces were a foot away from Ashley's on each side. Both looked into her eyes and smiled. They could see her arousal.

"Mary, would you like to do the honors?" said Patrice Richards.

"I would love to," said Mary O'neal. Her hand drifted down slowly to Ashley's pussy. Ashley was breathing hard. Soon Mary's hand was there.

"Ooh she's wet already!" said Mary O'neal. This drew some oohs from everyone else. With that, Mary O'neal's hand met Ashley's clit and began to rub it. All the other women quieted down and watched.

Ashley's arousal was building. She felt so many different emotions in those moments. This was her greatest fantasy. Ashley was completely naked in front of a large group of fully clothed older women. They were all watching her. They were violating her. They were now taking control of Ashley's body. Ashley willingly surrendered her young body to them, to enjoy as they pleased. She felt so vulnerable. Everything Ashley had was on display for so many older women to see. She was completely unprotected, completely vulnerable, while everyone else in the room was fully dressed and safe. This feeling was so erotic to her.

Ashley felt herself getting more aroused. She looked up and saw so many eyes watching her, wanting to see Ashley go over the edge. They were enjoying the sight as she was slowly losing control. Ashley wanted it to happen, and she wanted everyone there to see it. She was opening herself up to so many older women. She was allowing herself to be controlled. Ashley was allowing herself to have an orgasm, and she was allowing so many older women to watch her as it was happening.

The entire situation was so wrong, but so incredibly erotic. A crowd of older women in their forties and fifties watched an 18 year old girl dance and strip naked for them. All the older women were fully clothed, whereas this girl was wearing nothing. Now all of these women were going to take turns touching and arousing this 18 year old girl. Ashley was so young, and she was displaying everything for so many older women. These women were now touching and violating Ashley, with the goal of making this 18 year old girl orgasm for their enjoyment. This girl was getting so much erotic focus. The clothed older women watched as this young girl was having everything exposed and on display for them. The entire scenario was so bad and so wrong. That was what made it so erotic though.

Ashley felt her clit being rubbed harder and harder. She was now panting. Everyone watched as Ashley slowly lost control of her body, and they enjoyed every second of it. Ashley saw so many eyes watching her. She felt the tension in her clit building. Her body was getting weaker and weaker. Ashley felt like she was almost on fire. She looked to see so many fully clothed older woman watching, but soon Ashley felt her eyelids getting heavy. She closed her eyes and felt the tension and arousal building inside of her.

"She's getting there!" Ashley heard someone say.

"That's it girl! Give in to it! Just let yourself go!" women in the crowd were cheering Ashley on.

"Uhhh," a sweet moan came out of Ashley's mouth. This encouraged everyone to cheer Ashley on even more.

"There you go! That's it!"

"Uhhh," Ashley moaned again, a little louder. She sounded so cute and so sweet when she was losing herself. Ashley was starting to moan more and more. The tension was quickly building and Ashley tilted her head back knowing she was close. Ashley was so young, only 18. She was the only one naked. Her body was being erotically violated. So many older women were watching. Many emotions raced in Ashley's mind. She was so erotically vulnerable in those moments.

Then the tingling sensation suddenly shot through her entire body. Ashley's muscles clenched and tightened, and she was moaning loudly. Her pussy was contracting. She felt herself cumming. Ashley felt the hand still on her clit, which felt really sensitive at that point. She lost all sense of what was happening around her during those moments. It felt as if she was blacking out. The sensations in her body were so incredible. Ashley lost all control of her body, and so many older woman loved seeing it. Ashley could not stop moaning. She looked so incredible.

After several moments her pussy stopped contracting. There was no longer a hand rubbing Ashley's clit. Her body began to relax and Ashley started to catch her breath as the orgasm subsided. She was recovering from her exhaustion and beginning to regain her senses. Ashley could hear a loud eruption of cheers.

"That was amazing!" someone said. Ashley's eyes were still closed. Her body still felt weak, but she was starting to get some strength back. She laid on the couch, catching her breath and relaxing her body. Everyone watched and allowed Ashley to recover from her first orgasm of the evening.

"I love how she sounds," one of the guests said. Everyone agreed.

"She sounds so cute when she's not in control!"

Ashley felt her body recovering. Some hands were caressing her as she relaxed on the couch. She was gently being caressed, and it caused Ashley to relax her body even more. Her breathing was still heavy, but it was getting back to normal. Ashley laid there for a good few minutes, while all the older women looked at and admired her. Soon Ashley opened her eyes. No one in the room was looking anywhere else.

"How was that?" asked Ms. Jillian. Ashley did not answer. She was still a little tired from her orgasm. Ashley did not want to say a word throughout the entire night, because she wanted to feel like these women's object of enjoyment. With the way that those women were looking at and talking to her, Ashley certainly felt like that. Being naked while all these older women were fully clothed made Ashley feel even more that way. Being violated and aroused while everyone watched and enjoyed furthered this erotic feeling Ashley had.

"She looks ready for another! I want her now!" someone said. Ashley looked and saw that Ms. Peters, her high school principle, would touch her next. There were a few cheers from the guests. Before she knew it, Ashley's hands were grabbed and she was pulled up from where she was sitting. Ashley was led to where Ms. Peters was sitting. Ashley's high school principle looked at her with a rather evil smile. Ashley's high school teachers, Ms. Bailey and Ms. Gabriel, were sitting with Ms. Peters. They couldn't wait for their chance to touch Ashley erotically.

"You two hold our student. I'm going to lick this girl!" said Ms. Peters. This drew several oohs from the other women. Ashley felt a sudden jolt go through her. Ashley has had a few orgasms by now, but each time it was done by having her clit rubbed. Ashley felt a little nervous, but in an exciting kind of way. She was not sure at all what to expect with this new method of pleasure.

Ashley was pulled to the couch and sat between Ms. Bailey and Ms. Gabriel. Ms. Peters got up and stood before her. Ashley's former teachers opened her legs and spread them wide, giving Ashley's former high school principle easy access to her pussy. Ashley looked up at Ms. Peters, who was looking down at her and smiling. Ashley was beginning to feel really aroused again. Her chest was rising as she breathed, and her heart was racing.

"How did I get so lucky? If there was ever one former student whose pussy I wanted to lick, it's this girl right here!" said Ms. Peters to the other guests. The other guests cheered for Ms. Peters to start licking Ashley. With that, Ashley's high school principle went down to her knees. Ashley's teachers sat on each side, holding her legs apart. Ms. Peters had her face right in front of Ashley's pussy. She felt the breath of her high school principle against her pussy, heating it up.

"Now, be a good student for me. Don't resist what I'm going to do to you," said Ms. Peters to Ashley. Ashley felt Ms. Bailey and Ms. Gabriel caressing her body while also holding her legs wide apart. Then Ashley suddenly felt something wet and squishy touch her pussy. The feeling of Ms. Peters' tongue was so unexpected that Ashley let out a gasp.

"She was not expecting that!" someone said. Ms. Peters' tongue moved up and down Ashley's labia. It was so different from having her clit rubbed, where there was a consistent motion the whole time. A tongue was different, because at one point it was long and pointy, while at another point it was wide and covered Ashley's whole pussy. Ashley did not know what to expect next. Her body tensed up immediately when it began. Ms. Peters was licking up and down Ashley's labia, getting a taste of her cum. Ms. Peters so far did not go near Ashley's clit. The feeling was teasing Ashley, building up her arousal. Her pussy was getting an incredible massage. Meanwhile, everyone was watching Ashley's every movement.

"She looks tense!" someone said.

Ashley's body was warming up again. She was twitching a lot, because there was no way of knowing how her pussy was going to be touched next. Ms. Peters was still focusing on her labia instead of her clit, but this was still arousing Ashley. Her body was so tense in a way that did not happen when her clit was rubbed. Though this was different, it still felt so good. Ashley began panting. Her hands frantically looked for anything they could grab hold of. Her body was again getting weak. Ashley felt herself getting dizzy. She was losing her senses again. Everyone watched and cheered for Ashley to have another orgasm.

"Make her cum!" some were shouting. Ashley let out a moan. The crowd of older women only doubled down on their cheering for Ashley.

"Don't fight it! Let the feeling take over!" Ashley moaned again. She could feel that it was going to happen again. Her body was losing control. Ashley was panting, and she was moaning more and more now. Her eyes closed again.

After focusing on Ashley's labia for a while. Ms. Peters' tongue suddenly went up to Ashley's clit. She was really surprised and moaned loudly. The arousal was building at a much faster rate now. All the time spent on Ashley's labia caused her clit to tingle and heat up. When Ms. Peters' tongue met Ashley's clit, the sensations increased greatly. Now her clit was getting all of the focus. Ms. Peters' tongue flicked it continuously. Ashley was breathing hard. She was so tense. It was going to happen again.

Then, like before, Ashley completely lost her senses. The electricity shot through her body again. All of Ashley's muscles tightened. Her pussy was contracting against Ms. Peter's tongue. Ashley was almost screaming from the pleasure she felt. This orgasm was brought about differently from the first one, but it still felt great. Ashley felt herself almost black out for a little bit. She came on Ms. Peters' tongue. Then the orgasm ended. Ashley's body began to relax again. She laid on the couch, not moving a muscle. Ashley was catching her breath and regaining her senses again. Like before, the older women were cheering and applauding.

"Yeah! You look good when you're aroused!" someone said.

Ashley rested for another short time. Her pussy felt so wet, both from getting so aroused and now from being licked. She could not move for a few minutes, just like after her first orgasm. Ashley's clit felt very sensitive, although not to the point that it could not take any more contact. Even though she already had a couple of orgasms, Ashley still felt really aroused. Her body was recovering and regaining some strength, but it still felt rather weak. Ashley heard herself getting an ovation from the older women that watched. She finally opened her eyes.