Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who wants her now?!" said Ms. Stephens.

"She looks so wet! I'd love to see her get fingered!" someone said. There were some cheers at the idea. Ashley was pulled up from where she was sitting. Walking was a little more tiring now than before. Ashley had lost a lot of energy, but still had much left. She was pulled across the room over to where Dr. Jamison, her dentist, was sitting. Ms. Jamison's assistants, Hilary Miller and Joanne Bradford, were also waiting there for their turn with Ashley. Like when she was about to be licked, Ashley felt a little nervous at the idea of getting fingered, as no one had ever done that to her before.

Ashley was now sitting between her dentist, Ms. Jamison, and Hilary Miller. Ms. Jamison, however, got up and faced Ashley. Joanne Bradford was leaning in as well. Ms. Jamison was leaning over Ashley, while Hilary Miller and Joanne Bradford were on each side, putting their hands on Ashley and caressing her. Ms. Jamison's face was only a foot away from Ashley's. Ashley looked up, waiting to be violated again.

"You're mine now," said Ms. Jamison. She was now putting her hands on Ashley. First, Ashley's nipples were caressed. They were sensitive and hard, and Ashley's breathing grew heavy when they were touched. Ashley's pussy was wetter than it had ever been before. Ms. Jamison's hand traveled down Ashley's stomach to her pussy. Ashley was a little nervous about what was going to happen to her. Ms. Jamison did not touch Ashley's clit at all. She gently caressed Ashley's labia. It was a nice massage, and Ashley felt her pussy relaxing. So far she did not feel any fingers inside her.

"That's it. Just relax," said Ms. Jamison looking into Ashley's eyes. "Just relax. This will feel very good."

Ashley's pussy was responding to the caresses it received. After a few minutes, Ms. Jamison knew it was time to insert a finger. She slowly and gently began to work her middle finger into Ashley's pussy. Ashley moaned immediately when she felt it. Ms. Jamison was amazed, because she had a lot of trouble putting her finger inside of Ashley.

"She is tight! Really tight!" she said to all the women watching. Ms. Jamison was very gentle with her finger. Only one was able to fit inside Ashley, and even one finger was difficult. Her body tensed up as Ms. Jamison kept working her middle finger into Ashley's pussy. For Ashley, she felt a lot of pressure inside of her pussy. At first it was a little painful, but not too bad. It also felt good at the same time. Ashley's pussy was already incredibly wet, so there was no need for any lubrication. Ms. Jamison's finger was eventually able to slide in and slide out. After spending some time working her finger inside Ashley, Ms. Jamison found her G-spot. She began to slowly and gently tap it with her finger.

Ashley and Ms. Jamison were making eye contact the entire time. They were in some kind of staring contest. Ashley, however, was going to lose this contest. Her body was getting hotter. She felt the tingling sensation now against her G-spot, and it was arousing her all the same. Ashley maintained eye contact with Ms. Jamison, who was inches from her face and smiling. Ashley looked back, with the look of a nervous girl that didn't know what was happening to her. This eye contact made their interaction that much more erotic. Ashley was losing herself, and Ms. Jamison knew it. Ms. Jamison, with just one finger, had Ashley's entire body under her control.

"Yeah, just relax. That's it. Just relax and feel. Feel what I'm doing to you," said Ms. Jamison softly. Ashley soon was no longer able to maintain eye contact. This made Ms. Jamison smile even more. She began to work her finger a little faster inside of Ashley's pussy. Ashley was panting. She felt her G-spot being tapped more frequently. The buildup of her arousal was increasing at a quicker rate as a result. Ashley's pussy was already wet, and getting wetter. All the other women were leaning in to try and get a good look. Ashley started to moan again.

"There you go. Let it out," whispered Ms. Jamison into Ashley's ear. Ashley was getting that feeling again, that it was going to happen. The finger inside of her tapped Ashley's G-spot with more pressure. Her hands were up and clenching against the top of the couch. Everything was building up like before, and Ashley was going to go over the edge at any moment.

Then Ashley lost herself again. She closed her eyes and was moaning loudly in pleasure. Ashley's muscles tightened again, and she felt the sensation shoot through her whole body. Ms. Jamison was still fingering Ashley, but soon her pussy pushed Ms. Jamison's finger out. Ashley's juices were coming out from her pussy. It was contracting like before, and it felt so good just like the other orgasms Ashley had. All the older women, meanwhile, intently watched as the orgasm took place. They had already seen Ashley orgasm twice, but it did not get old. Like before, all of the women were cheering and applauding after seeing Ashley lose control.

Everyone gave Ashley another short time to rest and recover from another orgasm. She caught her breath again after a little while. Ashley's pussy was dripping onto the couch. She was enjoying the night far more than she anticipated. Ashley loved the feeling of being the only one naked, in front of so many older women who all wanted her. Ashley loved being touched and brought to orgasm while so many women watched her every little movement, enjoying the entire process as Ashley slowly lost herself. She was getting tired, but Ashley wanted more.

"Ready for another?" someone shouted as Ashley regained her senses. She was immediately pulled by the hands up from where she was laying. Ashley was led across the room. Ms. Johnson and Ms. Randle, Ashley's soccer coaches from when she was younger, would get their turn to touch her. Lucy Miller from bowling nights with Ashley's family was also waiting for her.

"We're going to do this a little differently. Get on the couch and turn around!" said Ms. Johnson. Instead of sitting or laying down in the couch, they had Ashley kneel and face the back with her legs open. Ashley knelt, with her knees spread apart. Her former soccer coaches sat to each side of her, while Lucy Miller and Ms. Stephens stood behind the couch to face Ashley. It was a different position, because Ashley was not facing the audience. They all looked at the backside of Ashley's 18 year old body.

"Look at those dimples!" someone said.

"What a cute butt she has!" another woman said. Ms. Johnson and Ms. Randle started caressing Ashley. She was taken a little more by surprise, because Ashley was facing the other way and could not see what was going to happen. Ashley felt four hands on her butt, caressing and massaging it. Those hands traveled up Ashley's back and down to her legs.

"She has a really toned body!" said Ms. Randle. The other women all agreed. Ashley leaned forward against the back of the couch. She did not realize how tired her body was until being told to kneel. She was sitting back each time she was brought to orgasm so far. Now Ashley had to stay upright. Her body was starting to relax from all the intimate and gentle caresses it was receiving. She was starting to melt into the massage she was getting and then suddenly...

SMACK!

A hand gently slapped her cute butt. Ashley was taken completely by surprise and as a result she let out a small moan. A few cheers came from the crowd of older women. The gentle caressing continued and then another gentle smack was felt on her butt. Ashley let out another small moan. She turned her head around to see when Ms. Johnson and Ms. Randle were going to spank her next.

"No no no! Don't turn around! You look at us!" Ms. Stephens and Lucy Miller said. Ashley felt a hand gently touch her chin and turn her head around. Ashley turned back to face them. Another smack was felt on Ashley's butt, and she let out another small moan in surprise.

"That's it! You look at us!" said Ms. Stephens. Ashley could see what they were trying to do to her. They did not want Ashley to know when she was going to be spanked next. Ashley's skin was crawling. Each spank was arousing her. The constant caressing caused Ashley to relax, and this made each spank that much more surprising. Some cheers were heard each time Ashley received a spanking. They were gentle and did not hurt, though each one took Ashley by surprise.

"Stick that cute ass out for us!" said Ms. Johnson. Ashley's butt was pulled out a little and she bent over. Another hand gently slapped her butt. Another moan came out from Ashley's mouth. She was not allowed to turn around and see what was being done to her. Ashley looked and saw Ms. Stephens and Lucy Miller giving rather evil looking smiles. Another spank, and another moan. Ashley was enjoying it though. She did like the idea of not knowing what would come next. When the next form of contact came, it had a greater effect on her body than when she knew what was coming.

Suddenly Ashley felt a finger touch her pussy, which was on fire again. Ashley was taken by surprise and let out another moan. A hand met her clit and slowly began to rub it. Ashley's clit received a break during the last orgasm, where she was fingered. However, by now it was incredibly sensitive after being touched so much. The tingling sensation was there immediately. Ashley was instantly panting as her clit was being rubbed slowly and gently in circles. She felt the arousal building and then...

SMACK!

Ashley let out a loud moan as she felt a hand smack her butt. A few cheers were heard. Her clit was still being rubbed at the same pace. Ashley looked and saw Ms. Stephens and Lucy Miller. Both were looking into her eyes and smiling. Ashley felt her body getting weaker and weaker. She was finding it difficult to kneel upright.

SMACK!

Another loud moan escaped Ashley's sweet lips. She knew what they were trying to do. Ashley was having her clit rubbed, and this was arousing her. She tried to focus on her clit, but when she tried Ashley received another spank. Ashley had no idea when the next spanking was going to come too. There was no rhythm or anything that allowed her to prepare for the next one. Meanwhile, Ashley was beginning to feel dizzy. She closed her eyes and was now starting to moan from the sensations on her clit.

She was spanked again. Ashley was getting to the edge very quickly. The sensation from her clit only built up faster when Ashley's cute butt was spanked. Another spank was felt, and Ashley moaned loudly again. She was soon unable to hear the other women in the room. Ashley's senses were going again, and all she felt was a hand rubbing her clit and a hand smacking her butt. She was quickly getting there again. Ashley was now moaning often, regardless of whether she was being spanked or not.

Then it happened again. Ashley fell forward against the back of the couch, unable to stay upright anymore. The tingling sensation went through her whole body. Ashley still felt her butt being spanked. Her pussy contracted again like the other times Ashley was brought to orgasm. Ashley's muscles tightened and her body tensed up. She was moaning without any ability to control it. Ashley felt some hands trying to pull her back and keep her kneeling upright, but Ashley could not do it. Her body was practically having spasms and Ashley needed to lean against something. She felt so weak and so tired.

Her fourth orgasm then began to subside. Ashley leaned forward against the back of the couch. She felt hands on her pussy trying to catch the cum that was dripping. Like before, everyone was cheering and applauding. Ashley leaned against the back of the couch for a little while, while all the women cheered and raved about how much fun it was to watch a beautiful 18 year old girl lose all control of herself. Ms. Johnson and Ms. Randle were still trying to get every bit of cum that dripped from Ashley's gorgeous pussy. Ashley would occasionally feel a hand touch her pussy, and every time that happened her body would twitch. Everyone watched Ashley's every slight movement, just as they had been doing the entire night.

"She's gotta be so sensitive right now!" Ashley heard someone say. She did not look to see who was talking. Ashley was again trying to catch her breath. She wanted to sit or lie down very badly, but she also did not want to move. Ashley felt her body recovering and regaining some strength after yet another orgasm, but she was much more tired now than before. Ashley was not regaining as much strength as earlier. She caught her breath again, and after a little while it was time for someone else to have their turn at arousing Ashley.

Ashley was pulled off the couch. She nearly fell because her body was feeling much weaker now than earlier. Ashley was not cooling down very much at all. She could vividly feel all the fingers and hands that touched her pussy already, even though no one was touching it at that moment. Ashley felt so violated, and she loved the feeling. It was not just one person that touched her. It was everyone in the room doing it. Ashley felt like property in ways, property for so many older women to enjoy as they wanted. This was what Ashley wanted though. She wanted so many fully clothed older women to enjoy her naked 18 year old body.

She was led to Ms. Moon, Ms. Baker, and Ms. Adams next. Ashley was very happy that they had her sit and lean back on the couch. Ashley did not want to kneel upright again. It was not that she didn't enjoy that position, but Ashley was starting to feel exhausted after spending so much time dancing and after having her fourth orgasm of the night. She was happy to sit and relax herself a little, even though she knew that the women there were going to make her orgasm again. Ashley's arousal was at levels it had never been before. Even though her body was tired, Ashley wanted more. The feeling of being the only one naked in front of so many older women was so arousing. The feeling of being those women's object of enjoyment was so erotic. Being violated and brought to orgasm while so many fully clothed older women watched turned Ashley on more than she ever thought it would. She loved being exposed and erotically vulnerable in front of so many women. Ashley did not want that night to end.

"I can't get enough of this girl!" a guest said.

She felt her body being caressed. Ashley saw Ms. Adams get up and walk behind the couch to stand right behind her. Ms. Moon and Ms. Baker were sitting to each side. They were all gently caressing Ashley. She felt the gentle massage and began to relax. While being touched sensuously by three older women, Ashley felt her legs being slowly parted. Soon her legs were spread wide again, and hands were caressing Ashley's inner thighs. These hands slowly traveled up her legs until they met at her pussy.

One hand was gently massaging her labia, while another was touching Ashley's clit. Meanwhile, Ms. Adams had both of her hands on Ashley's perky nipples, giving them a gentle massage. Ashley was panting again. Her pussy was already hot, and was getting much hotter. The women really did not start working on it yet. This was different, because Ashley felt so many hands on her. Her senses focused on the caressing she received, and then suddenly Ashley felt a finger slide into her pussy. She instantly let out a moan.

"There you go. Just relax and let yourself go," said Ms. Baker. Ashley saw her face, as well as Ms. Moon's and Ms. Adams' faces so close to her and smiling. Ashley loved how all the women looked at her and smiled when they were touching her pussy. They clearly enjoyed making Ashley moan, and they enjoyed watching the process where Ashley lost control of her body. These women knew that they were in control of Ashley, and this turned Ashley on just a little more. There were so many emotions Ashley felt that night that aroused her.

The finger that was inside of Ashley soon found her G-spot. Ms. Baker gave a look to Ms. Moon, and then the two of them together started working on Ashley. Ms. Baker was gently tapping Ashley's G-spot, while Ms. Moon started to slowly rub Ashley's clit. Ms. Adams was touching Ashley's perky nipples. The three of them all worked together to bring Ashley to another orgasm. The other women all watched and enjoyed. For Ashley, there were so many sensations to focus on. She was quickly reaching another orgasm.

On one hand, Ashley felt her clit being rubbed. She also felt sensations in her G-spot. The tension was building from two different spots, causing Ashley to get aroused even faster. Not only that, but her nipples were being rubbed, and this was further speeding up Ashley's arousal. Her hard and perky nipples were very sensitive, and the attention they were getting had an incredible effect. Ashley had too many different sensations and too many parts of her body to concentrate on. She started moaning almost immediately. This orgasm was not going to take long to reach.

Before long, Ashley felt her body tighten up again. She closed her eyes and lost her senses again. Ashley was almost screaming from all the pleasure her body was feeling. So much electricity was shooting through her. Ashley could still feel a finger in her pussy as it contracted. She could feel herself cumming on that finger. Her body felt so alive and so incredible. Ashley loved the feeling of having an orgasm, and she loved the fact that so many women were watching.

Her pussy then pushed the finger out. The orgasm started subsiding, and Ashley did not move for several minutes. She sat there with her eyes closed and an aroused look on her face. Like before, the room was filled with applause. These women had already seen Ashley orgasm a few times, and they were essentially just watching the same thing over and over again at this point. Yet it did not grow old. These women loved watching Ashley lose herself. Once they saw it happen once, these women immediately wanted to see it again. Ashley felt the same way. Once she had one orgasm for them, Ashley wanted everyone to see her have another.

After catching her breath and recovering from her fifth orgasm, Ashley was grabbed by the hands and pulled up from where she sat. Her body was not recovering now as it did earlier. Ashley wanted to be touched again, but she felt herself getting more and more tired. She was led across the room to Ms. Williams, her former gymnastics coach. Ms. Jones and her assistant Ms. Davidson, who did car repairs for Ashley's family, were also there. They were eagerly waiting for their turn at Ashley.

Ashley was glad that they had her sit back again, because her body was getting very exhausted. She had lost a lot of strength over the last several hours. By now Ashley found walking to be much more tiring. She just wanted to sit or lie down. Still, Ashley's body felt very hot, and she felt very aroused. Tired as she was, Ashley still wanted to be touched some more. She still wanted to feel some more pleasure. However, Ashley wondered how much more she would be able to take.

Ms. Williams got up and stood in front of Ashley, while Ms. Jones and Ms. Davidson sat to each side of her. Ashley felt like she was surrounded and trapped. Ms. Williams went down on her knees, while Ms. Jones and Ms. Davidson held Ashley's legs wide apart. Ashley knew what was going to happen when she saw Ms. Williams get on her knees. Ashley was going to be licked again. Meanwhile, Ms. Jones and Ms. Davidson put their hands all over Ashley's naked body, caressing her and getting her to relax. Ashley felt like she might either pass out or fall asleep.

As Ashley focused on the rest of her body being touched, she suddenly felt a tongue against her labia. Ashley was not paying attention because she felt her body getting tired. She moaned when she felt a tongue on her pussy again. Ashley was so aroused that she was unaware of everyone in the room cheering for her to orgasm again. Ms. Williams moved her tongue up and down Ashley's labia. Like before when Ashley was licked to orgasm, her clit did not receive any attention yet. The licking on her labia caused Ashley to tense up. She was already panting.