Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being licked several times, she felt a finger slide into her. Ashley let out another moan. The finger found her G-spot and started to touch it. While that was happening, Ashley felt Ms. Williams' tongue against her clit. By now, Ashley's clit felt so sensitive after being touched so much. She was instantly moaning. Ashley felt both the sensation of the finger inside her pussy, and she felt the tongue against her clit. At some points Ashley felt her clit being sucked, and at other times the finger slid out and the tongue went inside of her. Ashley had no idea what to expect next. The rest of her body was being caressed in the meantime by Ms. Jones and Ms. Davidson, raising Ashley's arousal even more.

Ashley felt the finger slide in again and touch her G-spot, and the tongue returned to her clit. She felt her clit tingling and burning, while her G-spot was building with so much tension. Like the orgasm she just had, Ashley was feeling two different things being done to her pussy. She was being licked and fingered, and had to focus on both of those sensations. Everyone else in the room watched in anticipation, cheering for Ashley to let herself go again. Watching an 18 year old girl having orgasms was so much fun for all the older women there. Ashley was getting tense and her body was getting incredibly weak.

Then, like every other time, Ashley felt the orgasm build up and then quickly spread all throughout her body. Ashley felt so sensitive that now she was basically screaming instead of moaning. Her muscles tightened, and Ashley had no control over what her body did. Her eyes closed, and she was completely unaware of anything happening around her. All of the older women watched as this 18 year old girl's arousal was on display again for them to see. The entire scenario was so erotic for them.

Ashley then began to relax again as her sixth orgasm of the night ended. She rested and caught her breath. Ashley started to regain her senses, and she could hear everyone cheering again. Her body was feeling very weak and very tired. Ashley was not recovering much of any strength at that point. She was absolutely exhausted and did not move from where she sat. Ashley rested for as long as she could before anyone else would have their turn to touch her. It felt good every time Ashley was having an orgasm, but now she felt so sensitive that it was starting to become unbearable.

For a little while Ashley laid where she was, completely motionless. She heard everyone cheering and she felt everyone's eyes on her. Ashley was feeling very weak now, but the audience was not finished with her. Ashley was grabbed by her hands and pulled up from where she was resting. She did not want to get up, because her body was so tired. She was having a little bit of trouble walking, but was able to make it to the women who were going to touch her next.

Ms. Jillian and Ms. Patrick, from Ashley's hair salon, were waiting for her. Also sitting there was Ms. Carrey from the reading club Ashley and her mother used to go to. They made Ashley lie down on her back. Ashley nearly fell back onto the couch because she was so exhausted. Soon though her body began to sink in, and Ashley was feeling very comfortable where she was laying. Ms. Carrey was sitting near Ashley's head, while Ms. Patrick was sitting near her feet. Ms. Jillian got up and went behind the couch, so that all the other women would be able to see Ashley while she was being touched. Ashley was beginning to lose her awareness of there being so many women in the room watching her. Ashley was so tired that she closed her eyes the moment she started laying down.

Ashley then felt her legs being spread wide. At the same time, her arms were being grabbed and pulled back over her head. Ms. Carrey held Ashley's hands over her head and did not let go. Ms. Patrick, meanwhile held Ashley's legs apart. Ashley could not move at all, because she was being held in place. Though Ashley was very tired, she still felt arousal building again. This was a new erotic feeling, where Ashley was trapped and could not move or escape. She then felt fingertips gently touching her stomach. Ashley opened her eyes briefly and saw Ms. Jillian caressing her.

"So beautiful. I can't believe that I'm so lucky right now," said Ms. Jillian as she looked at and caressed Ashley's body. Her hand went up to feel Ashley's hair. Then it traveled down her face. Ashley felt herself relax as Ms. Jillian's gentle fingertips went down her neck, then to her chest. Her hand traveled down to Ashley's cute belly button, and then to her beautiful pussy. Ms. Jillian's hand reached Ashley's clit and began to rub it.

By now though, Ashley already had several orgasms. Her clit was so sensitive at that point. The moment that Ms. Jillian started to rub it, Ashley was immediately moaning. For Ashley, it felt good for her clit to be rubbed, but after so many orgasms it was becoming too much for her to take. Her body was already tense and tight. Ashley wanted to push Ms. Jillian's hand away because her clit was so sensitive. The tension was almost unbearable. Ashley's hands, however, were held in place by Ms. Carrey, so Ashley was unable to move them. She was unable to stop it.

Her body was really hot, just as it had been the entire night. Ashley was really aroused, even though it was now becoming too much. Ms. Jillian started to rub Ashley's clit harder and faster. Ashley was almost screaming from how sensitive it was. She wanted it to stop, but Ashley was unable to do anything. Ashley was getting there again, and very quickly. Her clit was tingling so much. Ashley felt so weak and so dizzy that she thought she was going to pass out. Her body was so exhausted, and yet it was still receiving more pleasure. All the other women watched with great enjoyment, but Ashley was no longer aware of anything happening around her.

Then Ashley had her seventh orgasm. She felt herself black out. Ashley's muscles tightened and her pussy was contracting again. She was screaming in pleasure. Her pussy was contracting and she was cumming again. Ashley's clit was so sensitive that it could not take any more contact. Ashley was in erotic agony. Ms. Jillian was still rubbing Ashley's clit throughout her orgasm, but as it started to subside, she took her hand off. Ashley felt so relieved when the hand left her clit. Ashley's body relaxed again and she was left catching her breath. Meanwhile, all the older women watching were cheering and applauding.

Ashley, however, was completely unaware of the ovation she was receiving. By now Ashley's body felt so weak and so exhausted. She was too tired to have any sense of what was happening. She did not move and she did not open her eyes. All of Ashley's strength was gone after such a long and erotic night. The strip show she performed for all the older women, and all the orgasms that these women made Ashley have ended up draining her of all her energy. As soon as Ashley was finished with her seventh orgasm, she immediately fell asleep right there on the couch, in front of everyone.

Soon all the older women realized that the beautiful 18 year girl was asleep. It was some time very late in the night at that point. Even though there was no more dancing and no more arousal to see, the older women all remained for a little while. They sat and watched Ashley sleep. It was not as erotic as watching Ashley have an orgasm, but watching the young beauty sleep was still enjoyable. Ashley laid there motionless, in the same pose she was in during her final orgasm of the night, with her hands over her head and her legs spread wide. The look of arousal was still on her face. She looked so beautiful as she laid there completely naked and asleep.

All the women talked quietly amongst themselves and raved about the show that this young girl put on for them. They could not believe how erotic the night was. There were so many different things making the scenario so erotic. To be able to watch a girl as young and as beautiful as Ashley dance and strip was a privilege. Several of these women had known Ashley since she was little and had seen how beautiful she had become. Others had not seen her in years and were amazed that Ashley was all grown up. Those who had seen Ashley recently all had some fantasies about seeing her without her clothes, and they fantasized about seeing Ashley in a state of ecstasy. They could not believe that they were able to witness those things happening.

What really made the situation so erotic though how Ashley willingly put herself into the position she was in. There were a total of 22 older women, all in their forties and fifties, and then there was a young girl that was only 18 years old. Ashley was the prettiest girl in the room, and she was the one that everyone in the room wanted. This young girl danced and stripped naked for these older women. Then these older women all took turns touching this 18 year old girl and making her orgasm. All the women in the room watched and enjoyed as this young girl lost control of herself. For a girl so young, only 18, to willingly put herself in that kind of extreme position was so erotic.

What else made the scenario so erotic was how uneven everything was. Ashley was the only one naked. She willingly made herself vulnerable and was not afraid to be the only one in that position. She willingly surrendered her young body to all these clothed older women to take turns enjoying. A girl that young allowed herself to be touched and aroused to the point of orgasm, and she allowed for so many older women to watch her as she went into that state. This 18 year old girl was the only one in the room that was naked and on display. She was the only one in the room that was being touched and violated. Ashley was the only one in the room that was brought to a state of deep arousal. All of these things were done for the enjoyment of all the older women that were there. A girl so young allowed herself to be so vulnerable and allowed so many women more than twice her age to see her vulnerability. This mere 18 year old allowed for her most intimate and erotic emotions to be on display, and she allowed for so many older woman to watch and bring these beautiful emotions out. It was so hard for all the women there do put into words how erotic it was for a girl that was only 18 to make herself so incredibly vulnerable.

Soon though, it was time for all the guests to leave. Ashley was still fast asleep as everyone left. All the women would feel the smooth skin on Ashley's body before leaving. Some wanted to taste the cum from her pussy. Whenever anyone touched Ashley's pussy hoping for a taste, her body would quiver a little. Ashley did not wake up though. She was completely out. Soon all of the guests were gone after such an erotic show. It was now only Ashley and Ms. Stephens that were there.

Several hours later, Ashley was beginning to open her eyes. Her vision was blurry at first. Ashley saw someone sitting in a chair in front of her. Her sight became better, and she saw Ms. Stephens sitting there. She was looking at Ashley and smiling. Ashley saw that she was in the same spot where she was when she had her final orgasm of the night. Ashley was also still completely naked. She looked at Ms. Stephens but did not get up.

"Hi there," said Ms. Stephens smiling. Ashley did not say anything. She was clearly still tired. Ms. Stephens leaned in and patted Ashley on the head. She spoke some more. "Everyone left a few hours ago. They absolutely loved your show."

"What time is it?" asked Ashley sounding tired.

"It's about 6 in the morning. How are you feeling?" asked Ms. Stephens.

"Tired," Ashley said.

"I would imagine. Here, I brought you some water. You must be really need some after last night," said Ms. Stephens. She held a large glass of water with a straw close to Ashley's mouth for her to sip. Ashley did not even attempt to get up. She was still very exhausted. Ashley remained in the exact same position she was in, with her legs spread and her hands over her head. Ashley finished sipping on some water, and then she kept laying there in the couch.

"How was the night for you? Did you enjoy it?" asked Ms. Stephens.

Ashley only closed her eyes and smiled. She did not answer, but Ms. Stephens could tell that Ashley loved it. Ashley spoke after a few moments. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh Ashley. I loved it," whispered Ms. Stephens leaning in. She kept patting Ashley's head and spoke some more. "You go ahead and get some rest. I can tell you're still very exhausted. I'll be down here if you need anything. Would you like a blanket?"

"I'm fine," said Ashley with her eyes closed.

"Are you sure?" asked Ms. Stephens.

"I don't want to be covered," said Ashley.

"Okay," whispered Ms. Stephens. She understood what Ashley meant. Ashley did not want anything covering her body. She wanted to remain naked. Ms. Stephens leaned into Ashley's ear and whispered some more. "Go back to sleep. I'll be here watching you if you need anything. Get some rest."

Ashley quickly drifted back to sleep, while Ms. Stephens sat and watched her for the next few hours.