Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheering us on.
5.6k words
4.64
47.2k
43

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

My dreams were more erotic than usual, stoked by the events of the previous couple of days, and filled with images of Ashley and Lori performing various sexual acts on myself as well as each other. I awoke sometime in the early morning, the sun barely hinting that it was about to illuminate our entire world, with a raging hard on and a nagging from my bladder that refused to be ignored. Lori was just as I had found her last night when I returned to bed, curled up in the fetal position with my cum dried in her hair and on a few spots of her back, she looked so innocent and vulnerable that it brought up a feeling from deep inside me. One of remorse for having just cheated on her with her own daughter. In my mind, giving Ashley oral wasn't exactly cheating but receiving it from her was a different story, one that made me feel ashamed yet aroused. Even though I was now having second thoughts I also understood that my fantasies were coming true and I wasn't about to do anything to jeopardize the fulfillment of the actions that had started this ball rolling.

Getting up as quietly as possible I made my way to the upstairs bathroom that I only used in the wee hours to save walking to the basement where my own bathroom was located. Morning pisses are the bane of my existence, usually lasting forever and so very hard to aim with morning wood. The few minutes usually spent in some contorted position so I could direct my stream into the bowl and not piss all over myself or my surroundings.

After washing my hands I returned the the bedroom and started to get dressed, I had work to do today and had to get going if I ever planned on finishing before nightfall.

"Mmm, morning baby." Lori said groggily as she rolled onto her back, "what's for breakfast?"

"I just woke up, I can fix something really quick if you want but I have to get going soon."

"How about some eggs?" Lori almost pleaded.

"Sure, sounds good to me," I said pulling my jeans on and turning towards the door, "how do you want them?"

"Fertilized!" Lori said letting her knees fall away from each other pushing her pussy towards me as it glistened with obvious readiness in the early morning glow, "and maybe some sausage."

My pants came off much faster than it took to put them on, I was soon crawling over her gorgeous body and fishing my cock out of the boxer shorts that it was straining so hard to escape. Not having as much time as I would have liked I simply slid my dick as fast as possible into her waiting love tunnel. Quickly dropping a load was my plan, with my time restraints I couldn't be bothered to make sure she got hers this time, something I planned to make up for later though.

I guess she didn't get that memo because before I was even close she was already riding the wave towards her orgasm, helping to speed my own up in the process. "Take me like a bitch in heat" she said catching me a little off guard, ask and ye shall receive I thought as I quickly helped her position herself on her hands and knees. Lowering her upper body as far as she could Lori arched her back and stuck her ass straight up, wiggling it back and forth searching for my magic stick. I grabbed her by the hips and started to plunge deep into her guts, hard and fast still doing just what felt good to me, though it must have been just what the doctor ordered because she was soon grinding back meeting each of my thrusts with her own.

That smell! Quickly looking to the doorway I saw that Ashley now occupied 'her' spot, one foot on the floor and one braced against the door frame, one hand manipulating her bare breasts and the other in a blur between her legs. Anticipating her plan I put a finger to my lips signaling for her to remain quiet, my other hand reaching around Lori's midsection to play with her clit. I found her hand already furiously massaging it to my surprise, a subtle signal that she now desired more pleasure since being watched by her daughter last night in the hot tub. Looking back towards Ash I nodded my head signaling it was time just as Lori's vagina started milking my cock with its spasms.

"I fixed breakfast but take your time." Ashley blurted out.

That's was all it took. Lori's muscles contracted so hard I thought I would be locked in place, but the flowing liquids produced by her suddenly shocked body allowed me to keep moving. "Oh FUCK YEAH!" Lori screamed, grabbing the sheets with both hands arching her back even more. I started brutally fucking her clamped hole with everything I had, resulting in Lori soaking my cock with her cum and somehow squeezing even tighter around my member. Ashley, to my surprise was still going at herself, leaning her head back she moaned and then braced herself in the frame and once again let loose her happy juice all over the floor. Looking down I could see Lori's head turned taking in the same image I just had, drool running out of the corner of her mouth forming a large wet spot under her face. Not wanting to be the only one who wasn't getting something wet with my fluid I pulled out of Lori's cunt and added a second load of cum to her still crusty hair and back.

"See, told you that was hot." Ashley announced as she spun on her left foot and disappeared from view leaving her puddle behind this time.

I fell to my side and laid there for a minute in a post orgasmic haze. As soon as the blood was allowed to return to my brain I remembered my full schedule and quickly jumped up giving Lori a lingering passionate kiss and pulled my pants on, being careful to avoid the puddle, I headed downstairs leaving the pool of pleasure to be cleaned up by someone else.

"So what exactly is your final goal here Ashley?" I asked when she emerged from her room as I was getting my work boots on.

"Are you complaining?"

"Of course not, just kinda wanted to know where this was heading"

"It's probably best if you find out when we get there" she said adjusting the clothes she had just put on, giving me a sexy grin and a wink as she turned and grabbed a plate of food off the counter. "You hungry?"

"I'm running behind as it is, got so much stuff to do today I'm not sure if I will be able to finish." I said picking up my keys, stopping long enough to pull Ash into my arms and give her the same kiss I had just bestowed upon her mother. "Be back later" I called out heading through the door.

After dumping the brush at the landfill I met with today's clients double checking on what needed trimmed, what needed dropped, and what was to be left alone. I had to have been possessed, moving even faster and more efficiently than the day before, I checked my watch as I took a quick break for lunch. 1pm already, 80% finished on a job that should have taken close to 12hrs (at least that's what I bid it for). Pleased with my productivity I decided I could take what I had loaded so far to the dump and grab a bite to eat on the drive.

Sitting in the truck downing the last of the soda pop from my meal I heard my phone buzz and checked my messages.

'Judy said she wanted to keep Chris another couple of nights to give us time to get his room ready' Lori's text read.

Judy, Lori's younger sister, had volunteered to watch Chris, Ashley's son, while she packed everything up and moved back home. Judy was a sexy lush who seemed to always be flirting, not blatantly mind you, just enough to make me question her actions when she did. She could have been Lori's twin if it wasn't for the three year difference in age, same height and skin town, same dark hair, same sexy hourglass figure that was designed to be fucked from every position imaginable and probably a few I can't even fathom.

I replied with a simple 'k' not wanting to discuss what had happened earlier through texts and hoping that would be it. I took Lori not responding to mean she felt the same way, I just hoped she wasn't embarrassed or self-conscious about her daughter having just watched me taking her from behind and fucking her until she fell limply forward lost in her own pleasure.

The rest of the job flew by, grabbing my check for $1440 and making minimal small talk with the owners about future projects, I jumped in my truck wanting nothing more than to be at home with my girls.

'I asked Judy to keep Chris a few more days' Ashley texted me on my way home. I knew it was unlike Judy to offer to keep him for so long, don't get me wrong, as a woman she was naturally drawn to the child wanting to get her baby fix. Her oldest kid being just one year younger than Ash it had been awhile since anyone in the family had produced a child for the women to dottle over so everyone wanted him to stay but they could usually only take it for a day or two until the new feeling wore off and it reverted to being a chore instead of play time.

'Part of your plan?' I sent back but got no response, I guess she was serious about not filling me in on her end game.

I dropped the trailer off behind our garage in the alley, I pulled my truck around front to it's usual parking spot and headed for the door. Not having told either one I was already done I figured I would surprise them and offer to take them out to their favorite restaurant, being a small town there were few choices of places to eat and most people had one of two favorites, a Mexican joint that I had been a waiter at years before during my high school days or a shabby chic place that offered steaks and seafood.

I made my way quickly through the main floor and headed straight to my bathroom to get washed up, not really noticing that both women were nowhere to be seen. After a quick rinse I wrapped myself in a towel and headed upstairs to get dressed, reaching the landing on the top floor I noticed that someone had indeed cleaned up the passion puddle Ashley had so erotically left on the laminate flooring that covered the entire second story of our home. Even with the mess cleaned up the beckoning aroma still remained, teasing my nose and my cock at the same time. As I turned to enter the bedroom what I witnessed caused me to clumsily walk into the door frame, alerting both women to my presence as well as my shock.

There before me sat two naked women, a mother and her daughter, looking more like sisters though, facing each other with their spread feet almost touching. Both sensually rubbing themselves while exploring the other's body with their eyes. Damn, she works fast, I thought to myself before finally finding the muscles that controlled my voice and forcing them to do my bidding. "Finished early...thought I would treat you two to dinner but..." I trailed off still not being able to fully concentrate given the wonderfulness spread out in front of me.

Apparently they had done some talking while I was working and Ashley had somehow convinced her to explore her new found desire to not only be watched but also in her own self gratification.

"We had actually just finished," Ashley said breaking the silence that strangled the room as she slid off the bed giving me another quick glimpse of her bald pussy before moving swiftly past me and down the stairs.

"And what was that?" I asked trying not to allow my lust to be too obvious.

Lori just stood up and grabbed my hand leading me to her bathroom where she started the shower before finally explaining that Ash had convinced her to explore her new desire to be watched and that it wasn't dirty to play with herself. 'Damn, she does work fast!' I half chuckled to myself leaving Lori to her shower as I exited and got dressed.

Taking only a minute to get dressed I made my way downstairs to find Ashley coming out of the main floor bathroom already mostly dressed to my disappointment.

"You should really go shave."

"Your mother happens to like my facial hair, it didn't seem to bother you either." I replied.

"When are you going to learn to trust me?"

Knowing she had a plan I gave in to her request and headed back to my own bathroom to shave. I didn't have a large beard, more a scruffy look than anything, maybe a half inch in length, so it didn't take long for me to use the clippers to buzz it off before lathering up and using a razor to turn my manly appearance into that of a baby faced high school boy. A little aftershave and some deodorant and I headed back upstairs to find both ladies waiting on me, completely dressed and ready to go. If I hadn't just seen these two fingering themselves while watching the other do the same thing I would have been totally shocked that they were actually ready to leave without having to wait on them to finish doing whatever girls do when they get ready for a night out.

It didn't take long to get a seat or our meal and the night seemed to almost be just a normal night out. That is until Lori got up to tinkle after finishing her steak, giving me a kiss and running her hand over my crotch on her way by. No sooner than she rounded the corner to the facilities Ash's foot found its way to the erection Lori had caused with her exit, having dropped her shoe she was grasping at my cock with her first two toes trying, unsuccessfully, to lodge it between them so she could stroke the length of my shaft. After a couple failed attempts she must have given up and deciding that it wasn't possible and resigned herself to just applying pressure and rubbing me as much as she could without alerting the other patrons to her activities.

"You look pretty sexy there babyface, but I think you look hotter with the beard."

You gotta be fucking kidding me, right?

"Pretty sure it was your idea for me to shave..."

"It was..."

I suddenly felt her foot pull quickly back and assuming that meant her mother must be walking up behind me I stated that I was stuffed and signalled for the check. A pair of arms wrapped around my chest and a soft voice whispered into my ears "I can't wait to be stuffed"

We remained civilized until we made it to the car, I quickly lit a cig (God damn these new no smoking laws) and started my convertible "mind if I put the top down, it's such a nice evening?" I asked but unlatched the locks and pushed the button before either could respond. Soon we were cruising through town, I took the long way just to enjoy the fresh air.

"Are you sure?" Lori asked having just turned around to look at Ashley.

"Oh yeah, wth the top down this will be great!" Ashley cooed from the backseat.

No sooner than I had heard those words I felt Lori pawing at my zipper instantly causing my cock to jump to attention, figuring road head was in my immediate future I made a turn away from the direction of our home and headed towards the river to take the scenic road that twisted along the banks. Wasting no time Lori fished out my now engorged prick and leaned over the center console and began methodically licking and sucking my tip before allowing her lips to slide halfway down my pole, grabbing the base with one hand she started pumping in time with the movements of her head. Her other hand soon came into view, she was holding something in it but the sun had set enough that I couldn't quite make out what it was. As that hand moved ever upwards I heard a loud moan from the backseat, having all but forgot about Ashley at this point, I jumped slightly in my seat and soon my nose and mouth were covered with the fabric Lori held in her hand. Taking in a breath I instantly knew that Lori must have removed her panties in the bathroom, but these weren't just used panties. They were soaked, not as much as her daughter's but way more than just damp. I quickly glanced up and could just make out Ashley's face in my rearview mirror, it was contorted in a familiar way. Reaching up I angled the mirror down until I could see her fingers sliding in and out of her now dripping hole, the sight must have caused me to grow a little because instantly Lori made a gagging noise and raised up slightly allowing herself a brief respite.

Lowering back down and taking me deep into her mouth I felt her esophagus constricting around my head, massaging and cradling it the way only a throat can. "That's so fucking hot" Ashley moaned out, almost unhearable over the rushing air as we cruised down the road, she then let out a moan that was so deep and guttural that my first thought was something just went wrong with the car. Glancing back to the mirror I was just in time to see a wave of fluid pour out around her fingers. Thank God for leather seats huh?

It was more than I could take, though, and I moaned out that I was going to cum, Lori giving me the response every man longs to hear "mmmh hmmm" as she continued her ministrations. Seconds later I shot volley after volley of hot sticky come into her waiting mouth as she slowly licked and sucked on my head.

Sitting up Lori grabbed a bottle of water from the cup holder and took a swig before leaning over and planting a kiss on my lips.

"I'm kinda thirsty too mom, can I get a drink?" Lori passed the water bottle back as I made a left turn and headed back in the direction of our house. "Thanks!" She said quite giddily handing the bottle back. Minutes later I was pulling into the garage and soon the only noise we could hear was the door closing itself as we sat in the car momentarily.

"I take it this means we will now be performing in front of a live studio audience?" I questioned unable to hide my cheesy sense of humor.

"Maybe," Lori quickly answered "if it doesn't bother you that is"

"Of course not babe, if it makes you happy I'm more than happy to have someone to cheer us on" I responded hoping that Ashley knew that almost every guy on earth has fantasized about fucking a cheerleader in her uniform.

With that we quietly exited the vehicle and made our way inside, Lori wasted no time in getting a bottle of wine out and pouring herself another glass to keep her buzz going from the three she managed to slam down during dinner.

"Liquid courage" she said taking a giant gulp and topping the glass back off before returning the bottle to the door of the refrigerator.

"I think someone has earned herself a treat" I said smacking her plump ass with a loud thwack.

"Perfect" Ashley whispered as she walked past the two of us saying that she was going to throw on some PJs real quick.

Assuming she would come watch when she was ready like normal I grabbed Lori's hand and practically drug her up the stairs, taking her glass and placing it on the nightstand I forcefully shoved her back onto the bed before ripping the clothes from her body with little regard towards not damaging them. Within seconds I had her naked and was lovingly kissing her body, moving slowly but with a purpose, she was soon thrusting her hips towards my face every time I neared the vicinity of her now dripping pussy. Just as I began to lick her honey hole I heard the door shut, blocking what little light was coming from the hall. Now surrounded by total darkness I soon felt a hand grabbing at my package through my jeans. Not wanting to let on that I was being touched I continued as normally as I could. Licking her lips up and down, playing with her clit, then lips, then shoving my tongue into her and repeating.

Ashley fumbled around for a minute before finding and undoing the button of my jeans, lowering the zipper and pulling them off of me by the cuffs of the pants. I assisted as best I could while still concentrating on the task at hand, soon being rewarded by the cool air washing over my manhood, but as soon as she freed me from my restraints Ash disappeared again into the pitch black room. Coming back to me a minute or so later and stuffing some fabric into my hand, I lifted it to my nose and inhaled deeply but the only scent I could distinguish was lavender.

"It's her eye mask" Ashley softly whispered into my ear apparently aware of my confusion without being able to see a thing "make her put it on" she said forcefully yet even quieter than before. I started tonguing her clit faster and faster then abruptly stopped and started kissing my way up Lori's body. Lingering just below her belly button for a second before making my way to her breasts, then neck, then chin.

papa319
papa319
165 Followers
12