Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

"Kiss me baby, I want to taste myself on your tongue"

Unable to resist a direct order I kissed her, softly at first, then with more force and passion before jamming my tongue deep into her mouth just as I had done to her vagina moments before. She worked it over trying to steal back every bit of moisture I had taken from her tasty little flower, moaning with delight at her own flavor. Not really sure how to convince her to put the mask on I said the only thing I could think of "Ashley says you have to wear this" as I slipped the band around her eyes, using my fingers to trace the outline making sure she wouldn't be able to see. Once I was satisfied I had it in it's place I started kissing and licking my way back down her tight body, one that easily defied the fact she was in her forties even though she rarely worked out, completely bypassing her pussy I inched myself further and further off the end of the bed until I was able to slip her big toe in my mouth and sucking it briefly before letting it go with a 'pop'.

Just then the lights came on, momentarily blinding me, I struggled to force my eyes open so they would adjust to the light quicker. My jaw dropped, there was Ashley, standing by the light switch, in her high school cheerleading outfit. A slightly younger looking version of the woman splayed out naked before me.

"Can you see anything?" Ashley asked

"No"

"I turned the lights on so I could see better, I wanted to know if you had to see someone watching you or if it was just the knowledge of it happening that was the turn on."

"Ohhh" Lori responded looking totally helpless on top of the bed.

"Pull her down farther" Ashley whispered her instruction.

I grabbed both of Lori's legs and brought her hips to the very edge of the bed, placing each foot on either end of the hope chest at the foot. I slowly traced my fingers up and down her legs, teasing her by not coming close to her now glistening pussy. Just as I was about to to lower my head to continue Ashley grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me back, instead taking my usual position kneeling on the oversized box. She kissed her mother's legs just as I had, trying to repeat everything I had done to her yesterday. She must have nailed it because soon Lori was moaning and grinding herself into her daughter's face.

I took a step back and tried to take a mental picture, kicking myself for leaving my phone in the car, once again unprepared for a situation with no one to blame but myself. That's when I saw Lori's arms start to move, as is her normal reaction, to grab my head to pull me deeper into her pleasure box. Thinking quickly I grabbed Ash by the hair and yanked her head back just in time to dodge the hands searching for the back of my head. Ashley first surprised by my actions, apparently thinking I wanted a taste turned and kissed me with more passion than ever before. I broke the kiss much earlier than I would have liked and nodded towards her mother's still searching hands.

"Uh uh uh! I had to keep my hands on the wheel for all of our safety, only fair that you must be limited in the same way." I quickly said looking to Ashley to see if it was believable. I received a lust filled grin as my answer. Yes! Finally, with Ashley's help, I'm able to congratulate myself for thinking quickly.

"Got anything to tie her hands up with?" Ashley asked loud enough for her mother to hear.

I quickly grabbed a couple ties from my closet, well truthfully my only two ties as I don't really have occasion to wear them, handing one to Ash we split and each grabbing an arm raising them above her head managed to knot one end of each around her wrists and secure the other ends to each other going around the bottom rail of the headboard. Once done I gave Lori another kiss before returning to watch what would unfold.

Ashley knelt back on the box and began again in the same fashion as before, quickly making her way to to that little nub that controlled her mother's pleasure. I was slowly stroking my cock, thinking to myself that my first threesome would be with my wife and her daughter, taking in every erotic second wishing I could make it last forever. Suddenly Ashley stopped her oral escapade and looked back almost scowling at me, a bit confused I just stood there tugging away at my peter. She half grunted, obviously annoyed, and reached back with one hand flipping the bottom of her short cheer skirt up over her naked ass below it.

Oh, I get it... this was her way of telling me to give that kitty a tongue bath. I quickly dropped to the floor and hurried my face between her legs, savoring the flavor delivered with each stroke of my tongue. I, too, tried to repeat my exact performance of the night before in an attempt for us to sync up but after only a few minutes she swiftly jammed her foot into my shoulder trying to signal me for some reason, I increased my efforts, licking and sucking as quietly as I could while listening to her do the same to her mother except much louder in an over exaggerated attempt to conceal any extra noises that may be produced. I leaned all the way in, jamming my nose into her puckered hole triggering an uncontrollable moan to slip from her lips right into Lori's overstimulated box, having a ripple effect Lori to started moaning in pleasure.

She kicked me again, this time it hurt a little, moving my head from behind her cheeks to make eye contact Ashley stared at me for a moment then mouthed "fuck me daddy". It took a second for my mind to translate as I'm no lip reader, well not the ones you speak with anyway, and a few more to process the pros and cons of what she wanted. Who am I trying to fool, though, I knew what I wanted was the same thing that she wanted, for my dick to be as far inside her as humanly possible.

Feeling as if I had just won the lottery I scrambled to my feet as quietly as I could, taking in the beautiful act happening only feet away, I obliged Ashley's request and started to rub the head of my penis between her folds, letting the juices encase it with a lubricated film. Slowly applying pressure then pulling back and rubbing again, pushing forward gaining ground into her velvet underground, knowing she wanted to be fucked I felt making her wait for it would drive her crazy. Pulling completely out one last time I rubbed my now shiny head across her anus somehow causing Lori to moan. This could be fun, I thought, controlling Lori's pleasure by touching her daughter with my cock. I wish I could tell you that I kept that up for awhile, because I know I would have enjoyed it thoroughly, but I had zero willpower to keep from getting my first feel of this 20 year old pussy being stretched to the limits around my aching cock. With my head back at the entrance of her vagina I leaned into her, causing her to lean into her mother's as she greedily lapped up the sweet nectar her mother was producing just for her.

Ashley was tight, very tight for a newer mother, but not as tight as her mother. As I slid deep into her womb I couldn't help think how many boys had been here before me, she had dated a few guys I knew about, and was obviously not a virgin, but given the tightness I guessed not many guys had had the pleasure that I was currently experiencing. Her slickness allowed for little resistance as my cock brushed up against the back wall of her vagina, her pussy still gradually expanding around my cock slowly allowing for more movement without the risk of having her limping around for a week. I began taking long strokes, savoring the strange pussy that was drooling around my cock, while watching her give Lori pleasure. It was truly a loving sight except for the fact that Lori didn't know her own daughter was eating her out with my big dick lodged inside her young nubile body. The conflicting emotions just served to fan the flames of my desire as I picked up speed, soon just trying to make her call out my name while face first in her mom's crotch. Luckily my brain took over and convinced me if I railed her too hard Lori was sure to notice something so I even out into a fast yet gentle pace, trying to give her pleasure so she would pass it along to the love of my life.

As Lori started her orgasm Ashley doubled her efforts and soon had her mom bucking and grinding, calling out my name and screaming in an orgasmic seizure that completely rocked her body. Being more than I could handle I decided to finish us both off quickly and reached under Ashley, finding her mound and rubbing, where it splits, hard and fast before pinching her clit between my fingers and pulling it before releasing it and rubbing again. Ashley started grinding hard into me, meeting my thrusts with her own, while managing to maintain her composure enough to tenderly clean her mother's still leaking pussy.

"That's so fucking hot, cum for him again mom, spray his face like you're marking your territory" Ashley purred before diving back in and attacking Lori's clit.

As Lori's second orgasm picked up steam I watched Ash jam four finger into her mother causing her to succumb to her second orgasm. I popped my pinkie into Ashley's asshole hole a split second after she penetrated her mother with her own fingers, causing her body to spasm and her muscles to clamp down simultaneously on my finger and dick triggering my own orgasm. I unloaded everything I had left as far and deep as I could inside her velvet box, sending glob after glob of my hot seed splashing against her cervix. Her only response was to squirt, which happened to be closely timed to her mother's ejaculation as I saw Ashley's face get soaked right after feeling my own pelvis being covered in a warm sticky stream of pleasure.

I wish I could have watched the two of them writhing in pleasure for the rest of eternity, I truly felt as if I was witnessing the true meaning of life..one being giving pleasure to another who, in turn, passed it along to the next. But reality soon came crashing through my heavenly dream as I wondered what happens next. Is the secret over? Do we have to rush and cover up our deception? FUCK! Is Ashley even on birth control?

papa319
papa319
165 Followers
12