Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 05

Story Info
Blackmail, punishment, and some groundwork for the future.
6.6k words
4.64
35.9k
31

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

This chapter is more about info than action, there are still some fun sections but I am laying groundwork.

********************

Compared to the days before it yesterday was nothing to really speak of, mostly relaxing with Lori enjoying our last quiet day for the foreseeable future do to the arrival of Ashley's son today. We woke up late and just laid in bed making love, not fucking mind you, really making love. Long passionate kissing, touching and petting each other conveying love instead of lust. Slow methodical strokes, concentrating more on the feel of Lori's vagine than the pleasure it gave me. Truly enjoying it's warm and tender embrace as it almost pulled at my dick, trying to convince it to go back deep inside every time I would pull my hips away from her. Our orgasms were not overpowering in any spectacular way but seemed to be of a different level, stimulating the mind more than the nerves in our bodies.

We were only coaxed from our nest by the growling of our stomachs demanding more nutrition, neither of us wanting to expend any energy we just grabbed a late lunch at one of those greasy spoon diners that every town has. Not expensive or fancy, just a waitress or two and the cook, serving the basic food they are all famous for. We returned home as soon as we had finished finding a note from Ash explaining she was spending the day with some friends and wouldn't be back until later that night. Wanting a peaceful day anyway we simply watched TV and cuddled, falling asleep holding each other more than once.

That was about it, I kind of hate to explain it at all but to me it's important, it was just a normal day yet we connected more on an emotional level than ever before. Every trivial thing we all take for granted, like just wrapping your warm around a loved one, felt as if it had more significance than even the grandest of actions could have ever hoped to produce.

I awoke today refreshed, rested, and feeling like I was truly loved and nothing could bring me down. That shit lasted about two hours. Judy showed up around 9:30 with Chris, Ashley's son, as well as her four kids. Kara her oldest had just turned 19, her twins were 9 and Jake was 7. Brian and Jeffrey are the twins' names but being identical I was never able to tell them apart and just called the 'you two' whenever I talked to them. I swear Judy gave them all coffee for breakfast because the 4 boys were just bouncing off the walls.

Lori wanted to spend the day visiting with her sister even though they have worked together since Judy graduated high school and never went longer than a few days without seeing each other. I escaped to the safety of the garage but not before my blood pressure skyrocketed from the constant barrage of noise that four young boys seem to be able to make effortlessly.

Once I thought the coast was clear I took a few puffs from my hitter to take the edge off and within minutes I was back to a semi-relaxed state, just listening to music and getting some much needed preventative maintenance done on my equipment. As I finished sharpening my third or so chain I noticed Kara moving quickly from the back door towards the garage, she wasn't running but was travelling much faster than a walk.

"Whatcha doin?" Kara called out over the radio I had cranked up to drown out the noise escaping the open windows of the house.

"Changing oil, lubing shit, sharpening chains, 'whatchu doin' Kathryn?" I mocked her teen phrasing.

"My fucking name is Kara you dumb fuck!" She screamed as her face turned a hilarious shade of red. Kathryn was her given name and she hated it with a passion for some reason and had only been called Kara since before middle school. I found this out when I met her about two years ago over Thanksgiving dinner with their family. She did something to piss her mom off and Judy busted out the full name threat that every parent in the world resorts to when the shit hits the fan. I turned to Lori and repeated Kathryn about to follow it with 'I thought her name was kara' but she turned so fast to scream at me that she cut the loudest fart I've ever heard come from a girl. Her already scarlet face turned an even darker shade of red from the embarrassment flooding her body. Since then I take every chance I get to remind her of the 'incident' just because I'm an asshole like that. She's a pretty cool person but I can't help but give her shit.

"Nice to see you too Kara."

"Why do you always have to call me that!" Not mad anymore, almost pleading.

"I get a kick out of our 'very own human chameleon'" I said in my cheesiest announcer voice, "plus I want to see if you'll fart again."

"Urghh! Dumb fuck!" She said as her face returned to a normal hue, officially ending our ritualistic greeting that I find so entertaining. "Mom's being such a bitch!"

"I can't blame her, having that many kids in one house would drive me crazy too."

"I've been there too, I've had to listen to them for the past week also! I help her out but she still yells at me like I'm one of those Stevens' causing all the trouble" referencing the fact that she had a different father than the boys.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! I swear. She just flipped her lid for no reason." I didn't even respond, just sat there looking at her knowing full well she was withholding something from her story. Finally she came clean "It was just a cigarette, I mean she smokes too so how can she yell at me for it and I'm 19 and she smokes pot so really what right does she have to bitch me out?"

"She's your mom, she's just doing what she's supposed to. Those things will kill you."

"You smoke like a chimney dumb fuck!" Kara yelled.

"When my mom was alive she always yelled at me for smoking, I couldn't even smoke in her house when I would visit and she fucking smokes too. It's just how mom's are, they don't want to watch their children kill themselves. "

"Whatever, I knew you wouldn't have my back." She said trying to pull the favorite niece card, even though she was my only niece. I just laughed it off and started in on the next chain, lighting up a cig she says "Care if I hide out here with you for awhile?"

"You better put that out before Judy kicks both our asses!"

"I ain't afraid of her!"

"You're nuts." I said turning a blind eye and resuming my work. Judy is exactly like her sister, they both look all cute and harmless but you don't want to ever piss these women off. Personally I would rather fight a man much larger than myself than either of these two.

"So you got any out here?" Kara asked a few minutes after putting her butt out in the ashtray.

"I don't care if you smoke, I sure as hell ain't giving you one though." I said while my mind cycled through pictures of Judy in a wolverine like fury, just putting the beating of a lifetime on me, causing me to shudder involuntarily.

"I meant any bud," she chuckled "I'm old enough to buy my own cigarettes."

"No, I don't smoke anymore. Remember when I got arrested dumb fuck" I said mocking her earlier bellowings.

"Bullshit! Ash said you still smoked, told me yesterday." That loud mouthed little fucktoy, I thought, already imaging the ass reaming I would give her the first chance I got.

"If I wouldn't give you a square what makes you think I would ever in a million years get you high?" I asked thinking she must be high to even ask that kind of crazy shit.

"I've smoked for ever, my guy's been dry lately and mom started locking her stash up, please?"

"Hell no!"

"I'll tell Lori."

"Lori knows dipshit, we are married and living with each other." I lied.

"Nope. Ashley said her mom doesn't know shit about it and you don't want her to know." That fucking cunt I thought as Kara continued "Come on, they'll never know. I won't ever ask again, it's just these kids are driving me nuts and I'm coming unglued. I wouldn't even ask but I'm out of options."

Even though I knew I would regret it I loaded up a hitter, laying it on my workbench I told her to put it in the glass jar of nails right above it on the shelf. She pointed at the jar and I nodded walking back to the house, going from a minefield to an all out firefight. The commotion once inside was just too much so I decided to shower. About halfway through Lori came into the bathroom in attempt to find some sanctuary of her own.

"Where does all of their energy come from?" She asked shutting the door behind her. "You're not in there jerking off are you?"

"I wish, just washing the grease off. I might go bid some jobs or something, I can't stand the noise." I said getting out of the shower, giving a quick helicopter action swinging my dick towards where Lori was seated on the throne. "For you my queen." I said mocking a bow.

"I forgot milk the other day and we need a couple things for supper if you really want to get away."

"Done. It will be my pleasure your highness" I said with another bow.

My feigned hommage must have had some impact because Lori reached out to my cock, running a finger down the length of my shaft, quickly engorging it with blood. She softly grasped it giving a little purr as she licked her lips then planted a kiss right on the slit before taking the crown into her mouth. Rubbing the top against the roof of her mouth she licked back and forth across the shaft as she cautiously took more and more of my rigid pole into her warm and loving mouth. This was more of a sensual blowjob, like making love to my cock with her mouth. Within minutes she had me ready to plant my seed in her mouth and just as I thought I wouldn't last another second she pulled her head off my dick, giving me a set of puppy dog eyes that seemed to convey her desire to make me happy.

"I told my sister about how much better I get off when being watched." She said before resuming her oral worship of my dick, continuing for another couple of minutes until I felt my balls itching to unburden themselves of my man jam "She said she didn't think she could ever let someone watch her fuck." She lowered her head and resumed her quest as I wondered exactly what she was getting at with this, I know she's teasing me for some reason. "She said she hasn't ever watched anyone else do anything either."

"Just spit it out Lori."

"Hmmmm, I thought you liked it better when I swallowed" she said seductively before finally taking me into her throat until her nose was firmly squashed into the front of my pelvis. She started fucking my cock with her mouth, all love lost she was now concerned only with my pleasure. Once again I felt myself nearing the edge, reaching out to grab her by the hair I started controlling her movements, forcing her to go faster and harder than she already was. Shoving into me she freed her mouth of my member just moments before I reached climax "I asked her if she wanted to watch us." She said before sucking one of my nuts between her lips.

"Whatever, you know I don't care, why the fuck are you torturing me like this?"

Releasing my ball she quickly returned my aching cock into her mouth, not wanting to give her the chance to stop again, I grabbed her hands from my stomach and lifted her arms up and bent them holding her hands behind her head. Forcing her own hands to guide her head up and down on my shaft, causing copious amounts of drool to spill from her stretched lips.

"She did it for me." I heard from behind me, knowing it was Judy without having to turn around.

Figuring I would give her as much of a show as I could I forced Lori down my 8" prick a few more times, when I felt the explosion was eminent I let her head pull back and as soon as her lips left my purple headed pussy pleaser I coated her waiting face with as much cum as I could produce. Stroking myself to milk every drop, using the head I smeared my still hot cream over her face, leaving a decent layer that covered both cheeks, her lips and chin, and the underside of her nose, taking a few quick pumps to coax another small glob to be deposited in one of her nostrils. Taking a step to the side so Judy could behold her sister in all her glory I turned to finally face her. She was rubbing herself on the outside of the black yoga pants she was wearing, her enjoyment was apparent by the damp spot that seemed to grow with each revolution her hand made as it slowed down before she leaned back against the wall. I guess being a mother of four she had perfected the silent orgasm out of necessity.

"That WAS pretty hot." Judy said "I see why you don't mind people watching, with a weapon like that I'm sure more guys would relish having an audience." She remarked in a sultry tone, pursing her lips slightly, moistening them with her tongue.

"Your welcome in our bedroom anytime." Turning to Lori I continued "We may have to put in bleachers if you tell anymore people."

I handed Lori my towel to wipe her face off, Judy said she would grab some baby wipes and took off up the stairs. I wondered if she knew she had a giant wet spot signaling to anyone who saw what she had just done. She returned as I was finishing up dressing myself, her pants somehow already dry. Reading the look on my face she smiled before explaining that yoga pants were designed to dry quickly. Taking her word for it and not really caring I just excused myself and left the sisters to finish cleaning up Lori's facial.

"I'm gonna run to the store." I called from the bottom of the stairs as I bounded up them in a hurry to leave auditory hell that was now my home. Grabbing the keys to my truck from the counter I tried to make my way through the house unnoticed.

"Mom said you were running to the store, care if I tag along?" Kara said from the couch just before I hit the door.

"Fine, I would hate to leave a man behind in this war zone."

She wasted no time getting her cute little ass out the door. I had never really took much notice of her the way a male would a female, ours was more of a partnership against the insanity that was her side of our family. But for some reason I cocked my head and really admired her for the first time as a women. She wasn't built like the other woman, Kara was about an inch taller than me with long toned legs, much smaller tits than her mother-maybe a B-cup- and her ass lacked the plumpness that the others possessed but it was tight and firm and appeared rock hard. She was wearing a pair of low rise jeans that brought attention to her slim waist, the tight T-shirt she was wearing fell just below the top of her jeans causing flashes of her smooth skin to become visible as she swayed through the doorway and down the stairs.

"You coming or did you decide to hang out with the kids." She called back nearing the truck. The thought of spending more time in that madhouse was enough to bring me back to reality and hasten my exit. Slowing only to take in the sight of her climbing into my truck before getting myself inside and turning the engine over, quickly dropping it in gear and leaving a little rubber behind as we started down the road.

"Care if we just cruise around for a bit so I can enjoy some silence."

Not having a reason to say no I made a right turn and headed for a curvy highway road I enjoyed travelling, it had plenty of beautiful scenery to keep your mind occupied and I always found it a relaxing drive. As soon as we passed the city limits Kara extended her arm holding my hitter in her hand.

"Mom came out looking for you after I was done and I didn't get a chance to put it in the jar, sorry. She didn't see anything so don't worry." I just shook my head and put it back in the box, stowing it in a hiding spot I discovered one day while cleaning out the cab. "You know what else Ash told me?" I glared at her but didn't respond, instead returning my attention to the scenery and kicking myself for agreeing to her initial request to tag along.

"She said she watched aunt Lori give you head." pausing for a bit, waiting on a response that wasn't coming, she eventually continued "And that she got herself off watching you fucking aunt Lori."

"Kara I've had about as much of this conversation as I'm going to have with you. What happens between myself and your aunt is quite frankly none of your business." Hoping to dear God that would end the conversation. I was relieved when she turned her head and started watching the trees and hills fly by her window.

"She said aunt Lori watched her blow you too." If looks could kill she would be head, I wanted nothing more than to reach over and smack her but as delicate as this situation was I decided against it.

"What are you trying to accomplish with this line of questions about something that has nothing to do with you?"

"But it does, well kinda."

"How does my sex life in any way affect you?"

"Well Ashley said that before any of that you...well you know, licked her...down there" she said pointing towards her crotch.

"Kara, answer my question."

"I'm trying dumb fuck. It's hard though, I mean I don't know how to say it... You know without being... It's just kind of embarrassing."

"Kara you know you can ask me anything, you're my sidekick and there is nothing that you could ask me that would make me think any less of you, or judge you."

"It's just that...well I've never had anyone do that to me."

"Watch you or go down on you?"

"Both... All of it I guess."

"That's normal, most high school boys don't even think about the girl's pleasure, and those that do probably don't know what to do anyway. It's best if you just wait for someone who knows what he's doing." I heard it as soon as I said it but I have never figured out the whole time travel deal, no matter how much I wanted to, so I was unable to go back and word it more carefully.

"That's kind of what I was getting at."

"Jesus Christ Kara no. No."

"Please Drew. Pleeeeease." Kara begged.

"No, what did you think would happen, you would ask me and I'd just cave and eat you out on the side of the road? You really want your first experience with oral sex to be in my smelly work truck?"

"Yeah."

"You're still my sidekick, but no Kara. Your mom would cut my tongue out."

"What would Lori do?" I took a split second to imagine the grizzly scene that would be left by the two sisters and it looked gruesome but before I could even speak she continued "If I told her that you fucked Ashley while she was was going down on her?"

"What the fuck is wrong with Ashley." I said out loud but to myself.

"Is that a yes?" Her voice ripe with anticipation.

"Doesn't really look like I have much of choice."

"I knew you wouldn't let me down," she said beginning to squirm in her seat before reaching out and grabbing my hand, squeezing it harder than I would have thought possible "thank you. This means more to me than you know."

The sweetness of her voice almost made me forget that she had just threatened to rat me out in order to get what she wanted. My head filled with everything bad that this could cause, though the reality of the situation started to sink in and I somehow managed to contemplate how much fun this could be, even if I was being forced to participate. That's when I noticed it, it began to almost tickle my nose begging to be acknowledged. An almost fruity sensation that caused my mouth to water, pulse to quicken sending blood to areas it shouldn't with my young niece next to me in the truck.

Her scent wasn't as intense as Ashley's, but definitely noticeable and had the same sexually stimulating effect. It reminded me of a ripe apple, not off-putting, just pleading with it's fragrant aroma to be plucked. My own arousal evident by the sudden growth of my penis against the restraints that were my jeans. Reaching out Kara placed her hand on my thigh, inches from my now throbbing rod, giving my muscle a firm squeeze then running her finger as far as her arm allowed toward my knee, returning as fluidly as it had descended. When her fingers brushed my cock for the first time it reflexively jumped inside my pants causing her hand to pull away as she let out a barely audible gasp.

papa319
papa319
165 Followers
12