Ashley's Inner Circle

Story Info
Vanessa seduces Ashley and makes her 'Inner Circle' hers.
9.6k words
4.52
21.5k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Ashley Tisdale or Vanessa Hudgens or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

When the E! Network contacted them about doing a special recapping their friendship both Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens jumped at the chance. It was a great opportunity for some exposure, but more importantly it was getting paid to do what they'd do anyway, hangout in their free time and talk.

Just because they would have a few scripted things to say, most of which they'd already discussed 1000 times, didn't really matter as at least some of it they would have talked about anyway, and they would have a chance to really talk whenever the cameras were off. Even if that might have to wait until the end of the day.

Ashley had been looking forward to that a lot, but... but Vanessa had been acting really weird all day, and she just couldn't put her finger on it. She... she just, seemed to be looking at her a lot more. Staring really. And smiling. Well, she had always been a smiley person, but something about this was different.

Then there were these casual touches she gave her, like putting an arm around her when they were close or placing a hand on her need to emphasise a point, which might have been innocent if it wasn't for the looks and the smiles. They were innocent enough that everyone else dismissed them, but Ashley couldn't stop thinking about them.

She also couldn't stop thinking about something Vanessa had said, so once the cameras were off and everyone had gone home Ashley timidly asked her friend without looking at her, "So, did you mean what you said in the documentary?"

"About what?" Vanessa asked, before smiling and pointing out, "We both said a lot of things."

"About..." Ashley blushed, hesitating for a second before continuing, "About the threesome?"

Vanessa raised an eyebrow, and then smirked, "I meant every word I said in the documentary, especially that."

"Oh." Ashley blushed.

"Why?" Vanessa pushed, "Jealous?"

Ashley scoffed, "Of who? You? Please, I'm not that desperate to kiss James Franco."

"How about Ashley Benson?" Vanessa grinned.

"Erm, no." Ashley said flatly, "I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be gay to kiss a girl Ash." Vanessa pointed out.

"I know. But no, I'm not jealous of you for getting to kiss James or Ashley. The other Ashley." Ashley said, adding the last part because it sounded weird to say her own name, "Or pretending to have sex with them."

"It wasn't all pretend." Vanessa said softly.

"Oh my God!" Ashley exclaimed with a smile on her face, "You had sex with James Franco?"

"No." Vanessa smirked.

It took way longer than it should have for Ashley to figure out what her friend meant, but when she did her little frown turned into a wide-eyed expression of shock, "Oh."

There was long pause and then Vanessa looked apprehensive, "Is that... okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yes. Yes of course it's okay." Ashley said bringing her friend into a hug, "You're my best friend Vanessa. I don't care who you sleep with."

Trying not to be put off by that Vanessa quipped, "There wasn't much sleeping involved."

"I bet." Ashley grinned, pulling back, "Well, tell me all the details."

"Well..." Vanessa grinned wickedly.

"Not the sex you perv!" Ashley quickly added with a giggle, and a blush, "I mean how did you hook up? Was it your idea? Who seduced who?"

"She seduced me." Vanessa admitted, quickly continuing, "It was just before we started shooting, and she thought we should bond. Like, all four of us because we're playing friends, but especially the two of us because we ha such an intimate scene together."

"So you all had sex together?" Ashley teased.

"Not on the first day." Vanessa revealed.

"Oh my God you slut!" Ashley exclaimed, "You fucked all of them?"

"Oh yeah." Vanessa grinned, "But mostly I fucked Ashley since our characters were supposed to be in love. Besides, Rachel was married, and Selena only join the fun when her girlfriend Demi was around."

"Demi! As in Demi Lovato?" Ashley exclaimed, before frowning, "Oh my God... I didn't think they were friends anymore."

"Yeah, but they reconnected big time." Vanessa grinned widely again, this time wiggling her eyebrows, "But like I said, the orgies didn't happen until later. Much later. And at first it really was about PG bonding. Well, kind of romantic PG, but still PG, you know? Like, we went to the beach, hung out, had dinner together and just talked about everything and nothing. I suppose you could say at least she bought me dinner first. Then we went back to her hotel room exchanging secrets and she told me about how she was basically dating her Pretty Little Liars co-star Shay Mitchell but they had an open relationship and they had both basically fucked every girl, and half the guys, on that show."

"Oh my God!" Ashley exclaimed again, wondering just how many times she was going to say that tonight. Then she wondered about someone she'd met in passing, and would even consider a friend, "Even Lucy?"

"Lucy? Girl, she's like the biggest slut on that show. Ashley told me she'd hooked up with the woman playing her Mom, and had done some seriously twisted role-play with her." Vanessa confessed to scandalise her friend, before quickly adding, "Not that she mentioned it when she was seducing me. No, at first she was just talking about Shay and the other leads of Pretty Little Liars, telling me about all naughty things they did together in increasingly graphic detail until she noticed I was getting hot and bothered. Then she went in for the kill, asking if I'd ever thought about being with a girl, and when I said yes she asked if I wanted to hook up. I answered by shoving my tongue down her throat, and then she gave me like the best pussy licking ever. Well, there was this one time she and Selena licked my cunt while Rachel's tongue was up my ass, but trust me, you'll never forget your first time with a girl."

"Wow..." Ashley murmured, so overwhelmed by what her best friend had been telling her that it took a few long seconds for those final words sink in, "Wait, what you mean I'll never forget my first time with a girl?"

Smiling widely, and hopefully softly, Vanessa scooted forward on the hotel bed they had been sitting on, "Ash-"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Ashley scooted back, panicking a little, "Are... are you trying to seduce me?"

"Not if you don't want me too." Vanessa admitted, before quickly adding, "I really, really don't want to make you feel uncomfortable Ash, but I literally spent the past few months moaning your name while another blonde girl went down on me. How could I not think about you, and how much I love you, when the other Ashley was making me feel so good. Sex with a girl is so amazing Ash. Words just can't do it justice, and I just... I just want to show you how amazing it is. But if you are totally against it I understand. I just... I just really want to make you feel good, the exact same way the other Ashley made me feel good."

There was then a long silence, which felt like a lifetime, as Vanessa clearly gave Ashley a chance to think about it while the poor blonde ended up staring like an idiot at her best friend. Vanessa had just revealed so much, which totally overwhelmed Ashley. Which was probably the point. That, and trying to turn her on with all that talk about her fucking other girls.

The thing was, it worked. Oh God, did it work, and Ashley was 99% sure that Vanessa knew that. But did she want to really risk her most important friendship just because she was overwhelmed and found a bunch of stories, which might not even be true, appealing?

As if reading her mind Vanessa added, "Obviously I don't want to ruin our friendship, because you're really important to me, but that's also why I'm doing this, and I think our friendship could be even more amazing if it came with sexy benefits."

Ashley let out a deep sigh and then asked, "What if I don't like it?"

"Then we'll stop. I promise." Vanessa said firmly, "But I really think you'd like it Ash."

"How can you be so sure?" Ashley asked softly.

"Because I did, even though I wasn't sure at first." Vanessa said softly, "And you didn't exactly seem grossed out when I was telling you about hooking up with the other Ashley and stuff."

"I wasn't." Ashley admitted.

"Then why not take the chance? Vanessa asked, "What's the worst that can happen? You don't like it, and then things are awkward between us for a few weeks? So what? We'll both get super busy, and next time we see each other it will be like nothing happened. If you don't like it, and I'm pretty sure you will."

"I..." Ashley began.

"And I'm not proposing here." Vanessa continued, "We don't have to treat this is a big deal. Well, it is, but there are no strings here. No commitments. Just two girls having fun."

"I'm..." Ashley tried to start again.

"You don't even have to do anything. I'll do all the work, I promise. Just-" Vanessa was suddenly cut off by a pair of soft lips.

The kiss was brief, but lasted long enough to take both girls breath away, the two of them just staring at each other for a minute or two before Ashley softly smiled, "What happened to us? We used to be Disney girls for God sakes. We made a living being sweet and innocent, And now... now we're talking about having sex."

"Don't Disney girls deserve to grow up? Have some fun?" Vanessa grinned.

In response Ashley smiled bashfully, which Vanessa returned and then kissed her again. This time it lasted not much longer than a minute or two, the entire world falling away and the only thing Ashley was aware of was Vanessa's lips, tongue, and her very feminine body pressed up against hers, which was different for her, and really weird, but also exciting and hot.

Then what felt like hours later Vanessa moved her attention to Ashley's neck, and the blonde was amazed to learn that she was now lying on her back with her best friend on top of her, the realisation causing a soft whimper to escape her lips only for the brunette to move back up to kiss her again. Not that it was necessary, because Ashley was suddenly very, very on-board with this.

Vanessa thought that was the case, but she didn't want to take any chances. Not when she was so close to getting something she'd wanted for as long as she could remember. And yeah, she already had more than she thought she would ever have from Ashley, but Vanessa was greedy and wanted to make every last one of her dirty little fantasies about her best friend come true.

Both the ones she'd had since pretty much the beginning, and the ones she never knew she wanted until the other Ashley introduced her to the wonderful world of lesbian sex, and turned her lifelong crush on her best friend into a burning need to make her hers.

Fucking all those other girls had given Vanessa the confidence she needed to make her dreams come true, however she had to play it cool. It had been hard to restrict herself and only tell Ashley half-truths, and sometimes flat out lies, as once she started she just wanted to tell her everything. But she had been holding back her whole life, and she would happily do it just a little longer if she could make every little part of Ashley hers.

Besides, there was something to be said for taking her time and enjoying her conquest, Vanessa loving the way that Ashley was easy to seduce, and she loved kissing her even more, constantly switching between her friends lips and her neck for the next few minutes before making her way downwards.

To Vanessa's delight Ashley eagerly helped her take off her top and bra so she could have access to her perky little titties. Vanessa took full advantage of that by slowly kissing up one of those titties and then wrapping her mouth around one of Ashley's nipples.

Ashley whimpered, gasped and moaned before Vanessa started sucking, and when she did her best friend let out the cutest little cry which made her grin around that nipple and slightly increased the suction. Then Vanessa kissed her way down that breast and up the other so she could repeat the process, soon afterwards going back and forth between Ashley's nipples and beginning to swirl her tongue around them, which got an extra positive sounds from the other girl.

As she continued getting those sounds, and Ashley seemed nice and ready for it, Vanessa did eventually move on. She lingered on the other girl's tits for maybe a little longer than necessary, but again she was just being cautious.

Which seemed to pay off, as it seemed Ashley couldn't remove her shoes, socks, pants and panties fast enough. It was almost a shame, because Vanessa kind of wanted to remove Ashley's panties with her teeth, but hopefully there would be time for that later.

Besides, it was hard to feel disappointed when Ashley Tisdale was naked in front of her, and unlike all those other times Vanessa didn't have to force herself not to stare and only give her friend the occasional longing glance. No, she got to look at her in all her glory.

Clearly Vanessa overdid it given that Ashley blushed and asked, "What?"

"Nothing." Vanessa murmured, shaking herself out of her thoughts, "It's just that, you're so beautiful."

"Thanks." Ashley blushed even more, "You too."

"Yeah?" Vanessa grinned.

"Yeah." Ashley smiled shyly, again blushing a little as she added, "But It's not exactly fair, you know? Here I am all naked, and you're... not."

"Yeah, that is unfair." Vanessa agreed with a nod, and then grinned, "Let's see what we can do about that shall we?"

Ashley hadn't really thought through her words, and momentarily regretted them when Vanessa pulled away from her. Well, she continued to regret it as she could have been getting her pussy licked right now if she'd have just stayed quiet, but she didn't complain, or indeed say anything, as she was too dumbstruck from watching as her best friend Vanessa Hudgins slowly stripped off her clothes in front of her.

Which had happened before, many times, but Ashley had never really been paying attention before, which now seemed like a crime, because although she had always known that her friend was beautiful it felt like she was truly seeing her for the first time, and it literally took her breath away.

"Wow." Ashley murmured softly, then blushed as she hadn't meant to say that out loud.

She was then rewarded for her slip up with a happy smile, quickly followed by a soft kiss and became anything but as Vanessa gently pushed her back down onto the bed. They made out for a few long minutes, and then Vanessa began repeating what she'd done before, namely kissing her way down Ashley's body while lingering on her neck and particularly her boobs.

The latter was particularly long, which made Ashley whimper pathetically, because she was more than ready for some attention else where, but she just couldn't say the words. She couldn't even think. Mostly because it was hard to think at all during this overwhelming experience, although she came very close just before Vanessa finally reached her final destination.

If all the previous teasing wasn't bad enough Vanessa pause when she reached that destination and looked up at her with a wicked little smile which for a second Ashley thought might make her cum by itself. Then Vanessa finally pressed her face in between Ashley's thighs, stuck out her tongue and slid it slowly over the blonde's pussy, causing Ashley to let out a cry of pure joy.

That first lick was long, slow and travelled all the way from the bottom of her sex up to the top, Vanessa then repeating the process, making Ashley not only cry out but moan, groan, whimper and gasp in pleasure as for the first time in her life another girl went down on her.

Her best friend! Her best friend was going down on her! Her best friend who was a girl! A girl was going down on her! Vanessa! Oh God, her best female friend Vanessa Hudgens, a girl she grew up doing Disney movies with was now licking her pussy and Ashley was loving every second of it.

God, she never wanted it to stop. She wanted Vanessa to lick her forever. Yes, regardless of the consequences Ashley desperately wanted her best female friend Vanessa Hudgins to lick her pussy just like this for all eternity. Well, maybe she could show her clit a little more attention, but right now that was a tiny nit-pick, otherwise Ashley felt like she was in heaven.

Vanessa also felt like she was in heaven. She also briefly thought it could be better, like if she and Ashley were in a 69 or the other Ashley was licking her pussy at the same time she worshipped her favourite Ashley's cunt, but that was just a sign that she had been spoilt with all the sex she'd been having lately.

To her credit despite how tempting it was to get lost in those fantasies Vanessa was able to concentrate on the task at hand. Although she didn't deserve too much credit for that, as this was one of her biggest fantasies come true. And perhaps the most important one she was going to try to fulfilled tonight, because if she got this right she'd be able to talk Ashley into anything. Or at least that's what Vanessa was hoping.

It certainly helped that Ashley was responding so positively to all the gentle touches that Vanessa was giving her. It wasn't surprising considering her face was between her legs and she was now gently licking Ashley's pussy. And after all that positive reaction to the build-up it would have really hurt Vanessa's feelings if she was forced to stop now.

Sadly that was a real possibility, as Ashley could freak out. But so far she had been more open to this than Vanessa had dared to dream back before she had met Ashley Benson. Now though Ashley Tisdale was naked before her and moaning, groaning, gasping and crying out in pure pleasure with every stroke of her tongue.

Which was good, because Vanessa never wanted to pull her face away from between Ashley's legs. Yes, screw her own selfish desires, Vanessa just wanted to spend the rest of her life making her best friend feel good. Well, maybe there was a little selfishness to it. See, ever since the other Ashley introduced her Vanessa had become a little bit addicted to licking pussy, and this was easily the tastiest twat she'd ever sampled.

Sure, Vanessa was obviously biased, but hopefully she would be able to talk Ashley into letting her friends sampled this tasty treat for themselves so they could see just how yummy her best friend's pussy was. In the meantime, Vanessa was very much going to enjoy having Ashley all to herself.

Part of that was wrapping her mouth around Ashley's entrance so that she would be able to get every drop of that precious cream which was now flowing out of her friend. Yes, licking up that honey wasn't enough any more, Vanessa needed to make sure it went right down her throat and into her belly were it belonged.

Of course the downside to this was she knew it would pushed them closer to the end of this wonderful act. Although that was also an upside, as Vanessa couldn't wait to taste Ashley's cum. Especially as she knew it would somehow be even more yummy than her regular pussy juice, if her experience with other girls was anything to go by. And of course, she was really, really looking forward to hearing Ashley begging her to make her cum.

Ashley was almost overwhelmed by the need for that, but everything she was feeling was so overwhelming she still didn't want it to end. And if that meant enduring some almost painful pleasure she was willing to do it, and more.

Although it also meant she had to stare up at the ceiling and desperately try and prevent herself from closing her eyes, which only intensified her feelings of ecstasy, or looking down at her best friend nestled in between her legs which had the same results.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers