Ashley's Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," the pretty blonde responded, as her employer then slowly sauntered towards the private rooms together with her pretty long-legged "Red Lips' girl, her arm wrapping around Lexie's slender waist... before then slowly sliding down to the girl's butt, and squeezing it where the 'Red Lips' logo was. Seconds later both women disappeared into the darkened rooms beyond.

"This is really weird," Ashley thought to herself, now sitting alone on the comfortable sofa, sipping her drink.

"Hi... are you doing OK?"

A very pretty, tiny little 'Red Lips' girl with shaggy-dark-hair was now standing there before her.

"I'm fine," Ashley responded, her eyes running over the pretty girl's mostly nude body. She licked her lips and took another sip of her drink. "Say... I'm curious about a few things... would you mind joining me here for a couple of minutes so that I could ask you a few questions?"

"Yes, ma'am... I can certainly do that!"

"Please sit down."

"Thank you, ma'am," the girl said, sitting very closely beside her. "My name is Debi, and I'm here to serve you... I noticed you're here with Ms. Nelson... she's a very important person around here." She looked around before continuing. "Also, we don't appear to be very busy tonight... so if you'd like, I could be your very own 'Red Lips' girl for the entire evening!"

"Well yes, that sounds wonderful... thank you, Debi... you're very pretty!"

"Thank you, ma'am... I think you're beautiful, as well!"

"Say... if you don't mind my asking, these red-lips that you and the other girls all have on your butts... is that permanent?

"You mean like a tattoo?"

"Yeah... are those tattoos?"

The girl twisted her body so that Ashley could get a better look at the 'Red Lips' brand on her cute rump. "Actually, it's a special stamp that they use... it comes off, but you've got to use a special soap they keep back in the shower-rooms just for that purpose."

"So it washes off?" Ashley asked, lightly caressing the girl's butt with the back of her fingertips.

"Yes, ma'am... it's not permanent. We're supposed to wash it off in the dressing room right after closing, with Mrs. Change applying a new 'stamp' on our behinds the next day.. but we did have one girl quit one night and leave here without washing it off, you know, using the special soap... anyway, she left for, like, Arizona... and I later heard that it took at least three weeks before the red-lips on her rear-end finally faded away completely!"

"Really?" Ashley stopped caressing the girl's behind, allowing Debi to straighten back up.

"And how long have you been working here now?"

"Me? Oh, just a couple of months... but I've really enjoyed it... everybody's so nice here!"

"I never even knew this place existed!"

"No, ma'am... it's a very exclusive, very private club... they don't even advertise!"

"So how did you find out about it, Debi? I mean, how did you end up working here?"

"Oh... well, I was buying some veggies at an organic grocery store when this older lady... one of the regular customers here, it turns out... asked me if I'd like to triple my income? Well, of course, I thought it was a scams and told her I wasn't interested, but she persisted, and so I listened to what she had to say... and when I realized that it didn't involve doing porn or anything illegal, I checked it out, and here I am!"

"And you say you like it?"

"I love it!"

"Does it bother you that all of the clientele here are lesbians?"

"Well, ma'am... maybe it did at first, but not anymore... I mean, the older women here are so nice and tender in the way that they treat me and the other girls... I love the way they look at us with real affection... they caress us and pat us on our behinds... it's a real turn-on."

"Yeah, I guess I could see that being enjoyable... you certainly are a pretty little thing!"

"Excuse me, ma'am... but can I ask you your name?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry... my name is Ashley... I'm here with my new employer... you apparently already know her... Ms. Nelson... I just started interning with her company."

"Yes, I saw you both come in... Ashley," the girl said, shyly touching the pretty blonde's hand and softly stroking it. "It's very nice meeting you."

"Yeah, Debi... it's really nice meeting you, too."

"If you'd like, Ashley, you can touch my leg," the girl offered, gently lifting the blonde girl's hand and placing it onto her thigh. It felt cool and smooth. Ashley found herself gently squeezing and fondling the girl's silky-smooth skin, before then slowly sliding her fingertips up Debi's leg to the girl's hips.

"I'd love squeezing your pretty butt," she murmured, looking the girl in her eyes.

Debi blushed and stared back at her shyly.

"Would you care to dance with me, Ashley?"

"I'd love it!"

"You could squeeze my butt while we dance," she suggested, taking her by the hand and escorting her onto the dance floor.

The two young women then began slow-dancing together, with the smaller-dark-haired girl lifting her arms around Ashley's neck, allowing the pretty blonde to then place her hands on the petit girl's curvy waist.

"I hardly ever get to dance with other girls who are my own age," Debi observed. "Most of our customers are women at least in their mid-thirties, and usually much older."

"Do you prefer older women better?" Ashley inquired.

"I love older women," the girl admitted, smiling shyly. "But sometimes it's also nice having a pretty woman your own age showing an interest in your body."

"But you'd be just as happy if I was older?"

"Kind of... I mean, really dominant older woman are so much fun... sometimes they'll pretend to be all strict and tell me I need a spanking... and, of course, I always let them."

"You like being spanked by other women?"

"Oh yeah... especially older ladies... when they're finished slapping my butt I always beg them to 'kiss it and make it better'... and, of course, they always do!"

"They kiss you on your butt?"

"Yeah," the girl laughed. "When they call us 'Red Lips' girls they're not exaggerating... I've felt more red female lips on my behind than I care to count!"

"That is so wild!"

"But it's a lot of fun, as well... having another woman lovingly kissing your butt!"

"Doesn't this feel at all awkward for you right now... you're being almost completely nude, and dancing with other women who are fully clothed?"

"Oh, no, not at all," the girl replied. "It's much better this way... it makes me and the other girls here feel all the more submissive... by the way, you can squeeze my butt while we dance if you'd like... I mean, if that's what you'd like to do!"

Ashley decided that that was EXACTLY what she wanted to do, and Debi smiled up at her as she sunk her fingernails into the pretty girl's small, firm tush. She then leaned down and softly kissed Debi on her upturned mouth while the music continued playing, her manicured hands possessively cupping the smaller girl's luscious derriere the entire time.

When they returned moments later to the couch, Anita was apparently still in the back room getting her private lap-dance from Lexie, and so Debi & Ashley sat down together, with the smaller girl surprising her by perching herself on the blonde girl's lap instead of next to her, as before.

"Is this OK with you? I'm not too heavy, am I?"

"No, not at all," the Ashley responded. Actually, she enjoyed it. Her hands immediately began roaming along the girl's smooth skin, up her legs & thighs, eventually fondling the smaller girl's breasts, which she leaned in and tenderly kissed.

As Debi showed no objection, she kissed them again... and then again!

When her employer unexpectedly returned moments later with Lexie at her side, they found Ashley's mouth greedily sucking upon Debi's small upturned breasts.

"Well, well, Miss Turner... I leave you alone for just a few minutes and this is the kind of mischief you get into?"

Ashley froze, looking up in shocked silence, with Debi immediately climbing up off of her lap.

"I was just... this is, ummm... this is Debi, Ms. Nelson... she's a 'Red Lips' girl..."

"I'm only kidding, sweetie," Anita laughed. "She's a pretty little thing. Would you two mind if the lovely Lexie and I joined you?"

"No... not at all, ma'am!"

Ashley noticed that Lexie now had at least three lipstick marks on her ass, at least two of them put there by her employer.

"I can see that you are enjoying my secret little hide-a-way, Ashley, dear."

"Yes, ma'am... I find it to be a very... pleasurable place," she said, her hand on blushing Debi's bare thigh.

"I'm so glad to see that you're enjoying yourself," the older woman remarked. "Tell you what... Lexie, why don't you and Ashley's pretty little friend make-out together for us while Ashley and I both watch?"

The two pretty 'Red Lips' girls smiled and immediately sat down between Ashley and her boss and began slowly kissing one another.

**********************************************

The next several weeks flew by, with Ashley spending a considerable amount of time with her new employer, learning some of the basics of the Morgan-Nelson Securities firm and what they did. They also went out to lunch on several occasions, and even returned once or twice to the "Red Lips" club, where they always had a pleasurable time.

On one occasion, Anita even took the pretty blonde to a somewhat seedy-looking grrl-bar called 'Charli's Place' where they each had a beer. While there, an aggressive-looking woman actually told Ashley that she wanted to bite her on the ass as she was returning from the restroom.

"Oh, don't mind her... that's just Linda Morris... she hits on every pretty girl who comes in here!"

**********************************************

Jump ahead to the following weekend.

Ashley had learned late Friday afternoon that her employer required her presence all day Saturday on the company yacht, which would be sailing a short jaunt into the Pacific.

"What should I wear?" she excitedly texted the older woman.

"This is a fun-trip... nothing formal..why not that hot little blue & yellow outfit that I purchased for you?"

Ashley blushed. That blue skirt was so scandalously short. But as if reading her mind, Anita then texted that she should also wear the matching blue undies she'd gotten her. "You'll look so incredibly cute," she added. "Oh, and also pack that new bikini and bring a towel!"

When Ashley arrived at the marina Saturday morning, she discovered that the corporate yacht was huge. She also noticed that she & Anita wouldn't be alone. There were four bikini-clad young women already on board the vessel, along with an older woman in white sweats and matching white jean-cut-offs whom Ashley recognized as Linda Morris from 'Charli's Place.'

As the pretty blonde was the last to arrive, Anita quickly introduced her to the other women who would be sharing their afternoon cruise. Three she already knew... 'Red Lips' hostesses Lexie & Debi had both been invited (Debi smiled shyly upon seeing Ashley again)... also high-school-senior Nicole from Anita's office at work... with another young woman also from Nelson-Morgan - the pretty long-haired receptionist from the front desk: a girl named named Misty.

"And piloting our boat today while we enjoy ourselves is my dear friend, Linda Morris," Anita announced. "You girls all listen to her and do whatever she commands, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," they all replied.

"Linda is familiar with operating this boat, which makes her my captain... but I'm still the one in charge... so you be sure and listen to us both!"

Ashley was pleased to see that she wasn't the only girl in skimpy attire, as ALL of the young women had on teeny-tiny thong bikinis... showing off their beautiful bodies, although Anita Nelson herself had worn a more modest (but expensive) black one-piece swimsuit.

"I'm so glad you could come," Debi excitedly told her after Ashley had gone below to change into her own bikini. "I can't believe we're going on a cruise!"

"How did you & Lexie get roped into this?"

"Your boss, Ms. Nelson, isn't just an important member of the 'Red Lips' club - she's also a part-owner," the girl explained. "And so when she asked Mrs. Chang if we two could come along we suddenly both got the day off! How cool is that?"

Very cool," Ashley responded. "And who exactly is this Linda Morris lady?"

"I'm not entirely sure," the girl whispered in response, "but she's definitely got 'a thing' for girls!" Debi grinned. "Lexie says she's a friend of your boss, and we've all discovered that if you walk anywhere near her expect to get your ass slapped or pinched."

The yacht was well-provisioned with plenty to eat and drink, as Anita had had it generously stocked the night before. The girls were quick to put on music and begin dancing together, as Ms. Morris steered the vessel out of the marina and into the bay.

Once the boat had sailed beneath the Golden Gate bridge and was out on open water the yacht's navigation system was put on cruise control as they slowly drifted out to sea, which was pleasantly calm on this bright sunny day.

The girls then began spreading their towels along the deck and starting lying in the warm sun.

"Be sure and put on sun-screen," Anita warned them. "Linda, be a dear and help me to make certain that they're all properly oiled up."

"Yes, ma'am," the woman smiled.

Linda Morris certainly didn't need to be asked twice, and began with the pretty receptionist, Misty, who was already lying down on her stomach soaking in the rays.

"That won't be necessary, Linda, dear," Anita called out. "You don't have to remove her bikini."

Too late. Linda had already pulled off the pretty receptionist's top and was right now tugging off her bottoms.

Of course, Misty had been instructed to submit to 'the captain's orders,' and so she submissively allowed herself to be stripped completely nude as the woman then started happily oiling up her beautiful back, legs, & ass.

"Arch your back a little for me, sweet cheeks," Linda ordered. "Ah, yeah... just like that... your butt looks so much better raised up... just the way I like it!"

Misty moaned slightly as the woman's fingers worked their way into the muscles of her ass.

"I won't let your burn, honey," the woman whispered in her ear.

Meanwhile, Lexie & Anita were rubbing oil on one another, while Debi, Nicole, and Ashley did the same.

The catered luncheon that Anita had packed was delicious, and included boiled shrimp, delicate finger sandwiches with cucumbers in them, crab claws, chicken wings, and turkey-wraps, along with assorted veggies and a wide variety of tasty hors d'oeuvres. To drink, there was bottled ice-water, beer, wine, soft drinks, & iced tea, although Anita had to repeatedly warn 18-year old Nicole that she was still too young to consume alcoholic beverages, something the pretty high school girl continually chose to ignore.

"Linda, dear... would you please escort Miss Nicole down below-deck and let her know that I'm being absolutely serious when I repeatedly order her to stop sneaking wine behind my back?"

"I was just tasting it, Ms. Nelson... seriously... I wasn't drinking anything!"

"Go with Miss Norris, Nicole... you need to be disciplined."

Linda quickly grabbed the protesting red-haired pretty girl by her wrist and pulled her down the stairs into the lower cabin.

"My toy-box is in the cabinet by the sink, Linda dear," Anita called out after her, before then turning to the other girls. "If any of you choose to break the rules of our ship I will turn you over to Mrs. Norris, as well... understand?"

The other young girls all nodded, solemnly.

When Ashley & Debi later ventured down below a few minutes later to fetch Anita's sunglasses for her, they could hear Nicole's crying through the closed door as Linda spanked her ass.

"I wasn't getting drunk," they could hear the pretty girl wail. "I just wanted to taste it!"

"Yeah, well you f*cked up, didn't you?" Linda retorted, laughing. "Now hold still and take your spanking from like a good little girl."

"Please, not so hard!"

"Would you rather I kissed it... like this?"

"Mmmm... yes, please!"

That was followed once again by the sound of Linda's hand slapping the pretty girl's butt followed by her laughing and the girl crying.

When Linda and Nicole returned to the upper deck a few minutes later, the pretty girl's eyes were still red, as was her curvy little butt. Linda, on the other hand, looked supremely pleased with herself. That's also when Ashley noticed that, as a further punishment, Linda had attached a leather collar around Nicole's neck and attached a silver leash to it so that she could lead the pretty girl around like a pet.

"Anybody else up here misbehaving?" she asked, with a grin, winking at Ashley when their eyes met.

After lunch was over, the girls continued lounging around or exploring the vessel - all except Nicole, who remained leashed to Linda, who was currently at the controls holding the pretty red-head on her lap.

Ashley & Debi had ventured down into the captain's cabin below deck, where they got comfortable on the queen-sized bed, and soon began kissing one another. The blonde girl then removed Debi's top and spent some quality-time smooching the petit girl's beautiful breasts. Before long both girls dozed off, their arms around one another.

Perhaps an hour later, Ashley awoke with Debi still napping beside her. She kissed the girl lightly on her lips and then quietly returned to the upper deck. The boat by now had turned around and was slowly making its way back towards the bay and the marina.

Linda Morris was still at the controls upstairs, with Nicole & Misty both up there with her. Ashley noticed that both of the younger girls had left their bikinis down here on the main deck, meaning that they were both completely nude with Linda, doing whatever.

At the very back of the boat she could see Anita enjoying a sensual, slow lap-dance from Lexie, and so she joined them.

"Ah, Ashley's here... come and join us, dear," the older woman announced. "Lexie here has been entertaining me with some delightful dancing."

The pretty blonde sat down besides her boss and watched the pretty 'Red Lips' girl sensually moving her slender body.

"Ashley, be a dear and go downstairs and bring up my toybox by the sink."

When Ashley returned with the box, Lexie was now stripping out of her bikini, before then kneeling down onto a towel that the older woman had spread for her on the deck.

"Yes, Lexie... get on your elbows and knees, with your head forward," she directed the girl, before then pulling a strap-on out of the 'toy-box' that Ashley had returned with. "I think you'll want to watch this, Ashley, dear... I'm going to fuck this beautiful young woman doggy-style with my strap-on."

Ashley glanced at Lexie, and it was clear to her that the gorgeous girl about to be fucked was perfectly fine with it, obediently positioning herself head-down and ass-up, inviting Anita to mount her lovely body, which the older woman then did, sliding her strap-on-dildo up into the nude girl's awaiting pussy.

"This is what submission looks like, Ashley dear," the older woman said, as she began gently rocking the girl beneath her back & forth. "Beautiful Lexie here is now my property... she's mine to play with however I choose... she's my pretty little slavegirl... isn't that right, Lexie my love?"

"Yes, ma'am," the girl moaned softly in reply, as Anita then laughingly slapped her on her ass, leaving a red hand-print.

Ashley watched all of this in fascination, quietly inching even closer, close enough to stroke Lexie's nude body as the pretty young woman was fucked doggy-style right beside her.

"Would you mind if I kissed her?" she asked Anita.