Ashley's Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all... she's ours to play with and enjoy on our little outing... that's why I brought her... along with the others."

Ashley then leaned down and kissed Lexie's back, stroking the girl's hair, face, and butt.

"She looks so hot like this... getting fucked from behind... say, Ms. Nelson... would you by any chance have another strap-on in your toy-box that I might borrow for a little while?"

***********************************************

A few minutes later, down below-deck, Debi was gently awakened from her nap by the feel of Ashley gently pulling off her bikini bottoms as she lay there on the bed in the captain's cabin.

"Ashley... what is it... what's up?" she yawned, turning to see that the blonde girl was now wearing a very realistic-looking penis strapped firmly around her waist. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, Debi... just get up and onto your elbows and knees for me, OK? I'm about to fuck you with this strap-on I borrowed from Ms. Nelson! I want you to give me that beautiful butt of yours... lift it up in the air for me... yeah... just like that... you look so hot!"

Ashley leaned forward, and taking the pretty girl's hips in her hands she began passionately kissing Debi's gorgeous ass... all over... causing the smaller girl to moan aloud with pleasure!

"You have such a gorgeous little behind, Debi... I have to have it... now lay your head down onto that pillow and make yourself comfortable... because this might last a while!"

As Debi came to the realization that Ashley intended to fuck her doggy-style she smiled and willingly raised her cute little butt for the blonde girl's amusement, and was rewarded with the college girl again leaning forward and tenderly kissing the smaller girl's sexy little rump.

"Thank you, Ashley," Debi purred, as the more dominant blonde girl then gently mounted her from behind and began fucking her pussy. "I'm here to please you!"

"Yes... yes, you do please me," the blonde girl hissed, digging her fingernails deeper into the sides of the pretty girl's hips and gripping tightly. "You're mine now, Debi... all mine!"

They began rocking steadily back & forth, with Ashley's hands possessively claiming the smaller girl's gorgeous body for herself, squeezing and fondling Debi's pretty rump as she dominated her.

"Make me your bitch, Ashley!"

"I will, Debi," she laughed, slapping the girl's little ass. "You're my hot little bitch!"

After several minutes of joyful penetration, with an occasional slap to Debi's ass along with the pretty girl's quiet moaning, the two women finally stopped, with Ashley rolling off of the pretty girl and then flipping her onto her back so that she could kiss her and also fuck her some missionary style. The smaller girl's surrender was complete.

As they lie there moments later, Debi on her stomach once again with Ashley slowly covering her ass with kisses, the smaller girl confessed that she'd been wanting this for quite some time.

"When I first saw you in the club that day I wanted to dance for you in the back," she said. "I could tell even then that someday I'd be yours."

"I thought you were really cute," Ashley admitted, "but I guess I just wasn't ready to pursue another girl... at least not yet."

"Well, whether you're ready or not, I certainly belong to you now!"

Both girls laughed as Ashley's mouth once again attempted to take a large bite out of Debi's gorgeous little derriere, causing the smaller girl to yelp & squeal with delight!

**********************************************

"That was wonderful, Anita," the pretty blonde said as they headed back to their cars. The yacht had safely returned to the marina... Lexie & Debi had already left together in their car... with Nicole & Misty ordered to remain to do clean-up on board under the supervision of Linda Morris - something to which that older woman looked exceptionally pleased about, while the two younger girls appeared understandably apprehensive.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Ashley," the older woman smiled as they walked. "Wait here for a second while I make sure that Linda doesn't keep those two young girls here overnight... I can just imagine the orgy she could have with those two, along with some handcuffs, baby-oil, and a few of her sex toys!"

When she returned shortly thereafter, she requested that Ashley drop by her house, which the younger woman immediately agreed to do.

***********************************************

"You've impressed me these past few weeks, Ashley," the older woman said as they sat together in her luxurious living room, sharing Anita's plush couch while sipping wine. "I now feel that making you my intern was a very wise thing for me to have done!"

"Well, thank you, ma'am!"

"You remind me a lot of myself when I was your age... you have intelligence and a certain zest for life!"

"I appreciate you for noticing."

"Linda Morris wanted you today."

"What's that?"

"I said that Linda Morris asked me if she could have you... she asked me both before and during our cruise."

"What did you tell her?"

"I said no." Here, she gently stroked the younger woman's hand. "I told her that you belonged to me."

"Thank you, Anita... I mean, nothing against Linda Morris but I'm not entirely sure that she's my type."

"That wouldn't have bothered Linda... I mean, once you're nude, gagged, and hand-cuffed to her bed..."

Both women laughed quietly.

"She's certainly an interesting person!"

"I've heard some stories..."

"The thing is... I really don't think I'd mind so much being nude, gagged, and hand-cuffed to YOUR bed, Anita," the pretty blonde suddenly blurted out, staring into the older woman's eyes.

The female executive smiled and leaned in to kiss her younger employee... their lips met... and a long passionate kiss followed. They embraced and continued making out for another several minutes.

"I believe I need a shower," Anita finally announced. "And I'm going to want some company. How about it?"

"Yes, ma'am... you're the boss!"

***********************************************

Five minutes later the two women were sharing Anita Nelson's huge, luxurious shower... the hot water spraying from two directions as they happily soaped up one another's silky-smooth, glistening bodies, while at the same time kissing and licking eachother all over.

At one point the older woman gently pushed Ashley down to her knees so that the younger girl could service her with her tongue... which she happily did... Anita's fingernails, firmly holding the younger girl's head while she bucked with unbridled pleasure.

Soon after, the older woman pulled the girl to her feet and turned her around so that she could kneel down behind Ashley and press her face against the pretty blonde's gorgeous ass... kissing, biting, & licking it... before then running her tongue up the girl's ass-crack, causing Ashley to shudder in ecstasy.

After drying eachother off, they once again took turns rubbing lotion all over the other's body, along with a number of stolen kisses, squeezes, and caresses.

"You're going to be sleeping here tonight," the older woman informed the girl. "And you won't be needing any clothes because I want you completely nude in my bed... except for these," she added, pulling out a ball-gag and a pair of hand-cuffs from a hall closet."

"And what will YOU be wearing, ma'am?" Ashley asked, already guessing the answer.

"Just this," the older woman replied, pulling out the strap-on she kept in that same hall closet!

**********************************************

Five-minutes later, the pretty college blonde was nude and hand-cuffed on her lesbian boss's huge four-poster bed, positioned on her knees & elbows with her head-down and ass-up, and being taken from behind, doggy-style, by the older woman wearing a strap-on attached firmly around her lower waist.

At the last minute, Anita had decided against putting the ball-gag in the girl's mouth.

"I want to hear you moan with delight while I fuck you, sweet girl... I want to make you scream!" Here, she swiftly slapped Ashley's ass once, twice, three times!

The pretty blonde squealed with pleasure as she was thus fucked, the older woman's manicured nails pressing into her firm butt and hips as they rocked back & forth together.

"I love this," Ashley yelled. "I love being fucked by you, Anita... when I watched you doing Lexie earlier this afternoon I found myself wishing that it was me!"

"I'm happy to hear that, my beautiful intern, as I intend to fuck you many times over the next few months... and also slapping this gorgeous ass of yours to make you scream!"

Here, she started spanking the girl's curvy rump while she continued to vigorously fuck her.

"This ass is mine, Linda Morris," she laughed, and the girl she was mounting giggled, as well.

"I love being yours," the pretty blonde wistfully added, as the older woman's exertions finally came to an end, and she gently pulled her strap-on dildo from the girl's pussy. She then lay quietly for a while atop Ashley's body, gently kissing the back of the girl's neck, and then slowly making her way down the girl's back and then all the way down to her curvy butt.

The pretty blonde purred contentedly as her employer rested her head on her gorgeous tushie, using it like a pillow.

"You'll always be mine, Ashley my dear... but you won't always be my intern..."

"Why not?" the pretty girl asked. "I like being your intern."

"I've decided that... after you graduate this May, I'm going to hire you full-time to co-manage the 'Red Lips" Club with Mrs. Chang... how would you like that?"

"Me... a manager?"

"I think you'll be ready by then... hell, I think you're already ready!"

The girl wanted to turn around and kiss her employer, but couldn't move in her current position, and so she contented herself with a little wiggle of her sexy ass... which Anita immediately kissed!

"I'll take it that means 'yes,' you'll take the job?"

"I love you, Anita!"

"I love you, too, my sweet girl!"