Ashley's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

I heard him moan and then I noticed that her arm was shaking. I bent down a bit and saw that she hadn't put her arm around his ass but she had grabbed another man's cock. She was sucking one guy and stroking another as I fucked her pussy.

I was so turned on. I pulled out before I shot off and tried to calm down. I wanted to last tonight. I felt I needed to be able to be there for her at the end of wherever this night went. I kept fingering her pussy and then, as an afterthought, I began to finger her ass too. The juices running out of her pussy provided lots of lubrication and soon I had three fingers in her pussy and two in her tight little ass.

By now, Ashley had worked almost all of his cock down her throat and she had started to bob her head back and forth on that long black shaft. I could see her spit wetting his shaft as her lips slid over it's length.

He had begun to take control of the speed of her strokes and her head was flying over that shaft. I heard her moaning as I fingered her holes and then, not able to stand it anymore, I put the head of my cock up to her asshole and pushed it in.

We had done anal sex before. Not with others in the room or her like she was right now, with a cock in one hand and her throat working over another, but at home in private, just the two of us. I marveled at how tight and hot her ass really was. I buried my shaft in her and held it there, letting her get used to my size, then as I felt her relax, I began to stroke in and out.

I didn't last long and I came hard and copiously. I filled her asshole up with my cum and as I pulled out I saw some running out and over her pussy lips and then dripping onto the floor. I bent down and kissed her ass cheeks and then licked her pussy from behind. Her moans told me to keep on doing that so I got more comfortable and began to tongue her all over.

The man she was sucking began to yell.

"I'm cumming bitch. Swallow it all. Get a taste of some black cock. Here it comes. Damn but you're a good cocksucker. You took all of me."

I could feel her moving as he rammed into her throat and then I heard her moans stop. I looked up to see my wife swallowing a black strangers cum. He had pulled back and was holding his cock out while Ashley held her mouth wide open with her tongue sticking out. His cum would squirt into her mouth and then a glob would lay on her tongue as each squirt came out.

Ashley swallowed several times and his last shots he aimed to cover her forehead and cheeks, running over her nose and down her chin. She took his cock in her hands and began to use it to scrape up that cum and then lick it off his shaft. She didn't want to let go of him afterwards.

Another cock was shoved in front of her face and soon she was sucking on a white cock that was every bit as long as the one she had just sucked, only a bit thinner. She still held that black shaft and he was letting her stroke him as she sucked the white cock. I got up and looked back at the other hole on the other side of our booth. There were eyes there watching us. I motioned to them and quietly walked to our door unlocking it. I let in one guy, a black man and as he came in I could see several other men in the hallway. It appeared that there were quite a few more than four in the store now.

Ashley was still sucking on the white guy as I walked back to stand by her. I caressed her back and watched the man in the booth with us strip off his pants. When he turned to face her back as she knelt there concentrating on the cock coming through the hole in the wall, I got a look at the cock, the first cock other than mine, that was going to fuck her tight little pussy.

This guy was very well hung. I knew that Ashley was in for a nice surprise. I moved to the side and started to cup and play with her tits as this stranger knelt behind my wife and began to run his cock head between her pussy lips and up over her asshole and back down. Ashley jerked when she felt his free hand touch her ass since both of my hands were on her tits.

Breaking off of the cock in her mouth she turned to see who was about to be sticking their cock into her. She saw me to one side and gave me a loving yet confused look. Then she looked over her shoulder at the black stranger lining his cock up on her pussy. Her eyes widened as he shoved forward and in one long slow stroke he buried his cock in her pussy.

Ashley started to cum and she orgasmed hard too. Then, as soon as she became aware again, she turned back to the white cock poking at her head from the other booth. The guy fucking her was now ramming back and forth. He would take a few long slow strokes, and just when she got used to that, he would drive back and forth in quick short strokes really fast like a jackhammer.

His jackhammer strokes caused Ashley to deep throat the cock in her mouth and I heard the guy she was sucking moan that he was cumming. Once again Ashley pulled off of the cock that was squirting and opened her mouth wide letting his cum shoot into her mouth and all over her face. Then, as the guy before, she used that shaft to wipe her face clear and sucked it clean.

I looked at the man fucking my wife and he was looking back at me. He smiled as he rammed her hard and fast.

"This slut your wife or girlfriend?"

"My wife."

"Oh, she's fine. Mighty fine. Her pussy is tight. Real tight. Love how it holds me in. She ever done it with a brother before?"

"Not to my knowledge. Pretty sure you are the first black cock to fuck her. That other guy was the first black cock she ever sucked."

"No shit? Wow, a black cock virgin. Hey man, will she take cock in her ass too?"

"That's up to her."

"Oh yeah? I'll bet by the end of tonight she will be begging for more there as well as everywhere else. White women seem to do that a lot for us black guys. Must be the color thing."

I was a bit nervous. My fears had come to surface. Would Ashley be satisfied with only me after this night? Where would we be after tonight? I was engrossed with the sexual intensity I was seeing and experiencing, but I had these fears at the same time. I didn't want to lose my wife to some stranger's because she found that she loved their cocks more than mine.

At this point I was seriously thinking that I would have to put the brakes on this fun and take her home. If I could get her out of here without a major hassle that was. Then, as I watched her sucking yet another white stranger's cock and that black man still kneeling behind her driving his cock into her body as deep as he could I saw my wife like I had never seen her before.

Her beauty was shining to me. Her whole body seemed to glow as these cocks drove in and out of her. She was loving this and I didn't want to ruin her fun. I was torn and not sure what I should do. Had I already lost her to strange cocks? Was there no turning back now?

I wasn't angry. I wasn't hurt. I was afraid of the unknown things about this that I couldn't answer easily. I could only hope that she would understand if I never wanted her to do this again and that she wouldn't fight me about it too. On the other hand, I was liking it as well.

Still, the longer I watched her with these cocks the more I realized that I loved her and that this was the most intense sexual thing we had ever done. I could see that I had a raging hard-on too. I was turned on by the spectacle of my wife fucking strangers.

The guy fucking her pulled his cock out and as I watched, he began to push it into her poor tight little asshole. She didn't miss a lick on the guy she was sucking, matter of fact, she reached back with a hand and spread one ass cheek as best she could to assist him in fucking her ass.

I almost came just watching this. My wife was in a sexual overdrive like I had never witnessed before. She had sucked two guys off, swallowing their cum and relishing it as she did. Now she was letting a black stranger not only fuck her pussy, but her ass as well. And helping him as much as she could to boot.

As I watched, the plum shaped head of his cock spread her asshole and disappeared. Slowly he shoved forward and as he did his shaft slipped inside her like a knife through butter. He only stopped when his upper thighs came up against her ass cheeks. His whole shaft was buried in her little asshole and she was moaning around the cock in her mouth.

The black guy reached around her and began to tug and pull on her nipples. He was not gentle and I could see that the edge of his roughness was turning Ashley on more and more. He began to stroke in and out of her ass and using her tits, nipples actually, to pull her back and forth. The guy she was sucking now had both of his hands on her head and he was literally ramming his cock in and out of her mouth.

The man in her mouth started to cum and as he did he held her head fully down on his cock and shot his load straight down her throat. Ashley swallowed, just barely able to not choke as she did. I was amazed. She had now swallowed the loads of three men and another was fucking her ass after having had her pussy.

The guy in her ass shuddered and started to cum. He pulled out, and grabbing her shoulder, turned her around. His cock was in her face as he began to shoot. His cum covered her from her forehead to her chin and was dripping off her face in streams. Then, to my surprise, she took his cock in her hands and began to suck on it. Using it like she had the others, she wiped her face with that shaft and then took in fully into her throat, cleaning it off of his cum.

I saw hands reaching through the hole, fingers going in her exposed holes, stroking in and out as she kept her attentions on the guy that had just given her a thorough fucking. The look in her eyes was one of desire and wonder as she would lick and suck on that shaft. I was stunned. After the guy got finished, he dressed. As he headed out the door he left a card with his name and phone number on it.

"Call me when you want some more black cock slut. I have some friends and we will fill your needs completely."

As he left, I locked the door and then went to Ashley. She was sitting on the bench now and being very quiet. I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her in close to me. I kissed her neck, then her cheek, tasting the salty remnants of other men's cum. I saw the other men moving past the holes leaving to go find fun elsewhere.

She turned to me and I saw tears in her eyes. I held her closer and waited. I knew that she would talk when she was ready. I didn't know what to expect and I was deep down hoping that she hadn't decided to leave me now. She had gotten so into the moment with these other cocks I wasn't sure about anything now.

"Do you hate me now?"

"What? Ashley I don't hate you. I couldn't hate you. You were...wow...what you just did was..."

"I was a slut. A genuine and full fledged slut. I...I couldn't help myself. I...it just..."

"Ashley, I love you. That has not changed. These other men...I can't believe what happened here tonight, but all I know is I love you. I kind of enjoyed this all too. I mean, I let that guy in here and he fucked you like he did. I'm not even sure why I did that. It just...happened."

"But I was a slut Doug. Here I am married to a wonderful and loving man and I acted like a slut."

"And that loving man, your husband, watched and even helped you be that slut. Lets go home and sleep on it. We can talk about this later. Right now we are both a bit shell-shocked I think. After all, we didn't plan for this to happen tonight. Well, at least I didn't anyway. I'm pretty sure you didn't either."

We kissed and then got dressed. As we left I could hear men talking about us. Well, mostly about the slut I was with that had just sucked off three men, swallowing their cum. I could feel their jealousy that she was leaving with me and it kind of made me feel good. I knew that Ashley was beautiful and sexy. Now they did too. Only she was mine, all mine.

All the way home Ashley was quiet. At home she took a long hot shower and then I took one too. We had a snack, crackers and cheese with a glass of wine, then went to bed. As I waited for her to come to bed I realized that I hadn't gotten a bit jealous tonight. Turned on maybe, a bit scared too, but jealous, no.

Ashley climbed into bed and snuggled up close to me. Her head on my shoulder she just held me. Then, as I laid there just basking in our love for each other, she began to trace my body with her finger. Pretty soon she was tracing my cock and then she took it in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Feel like...you know...fucking your slut wife? Any hole you want is yours Doug. I'll never refuse you ever. I want you to know that."

"Any hole huh?"

I rolled over on top of her and kissed her. My tongue was in her mouth and as I explored her, my cock throbbed, hard as steel and ready to go. She was naked as was I, so I just shoved the covers off of us and then kneeling between her legs, I picked up each of her legs and pushed them up until her knees were by her tits.

Spread as she was down there my cock had easy entry to either hole and I moved my hips around until the head was on her little brown bud. Her juices were running down from her pussy and lubricating us pretty good.

I shoved forward, looking into her eyes as I did. I was going to go somewhere I had not ever been with her before, but after watching her tonight, I was sure that there were no holds on anything between us now.

I fucked her ass for a bit, then her pussy. I rotated back and forth until she had a nice orgasm. Then I took her ass some more. Face to face like we were, I was kissing her as I stroked in and out. I looked into her eyes as I got close to cumming and then pulled out of her.

"Swallow me?"

"Yes. I will Doug."

I moved up and straddled her chest as she took my cock into her mouth. She sucked on my shaft until I started to cum, then, as she had done with the other's tonight, she pulled my shaft out and let my cum coat her face. Using my cock like a spatula, she wiped her face clean and then took my cock back into her mouth several times licking it clean each time. We had never done this before and the whole idea kept me hard as rock. It really turned me on.

After that, we laid together and just held each other. My cock was buried in her pussy, but we weren't really fucking, more like we were laying there enjoying the feelings between us in the most intimate manner we could.

Surprisingly I was still rock hard, and eventually Ashley began to rock back and forth until we both had mutually satisfying orgasms. Then we slept. In the morning we woke still holding each other. I could see that in the harsh daylight Ashley was having deep thoughts about what had transpired last night, as was I too.

"Are you mad?"

"No. Confused more than anything. What happened last night was great, don't get me wrong, but it scared me too. Are we going to be okay now? Do you still want me? Can I satisfy you like before or are you going to need more than I alone can give you?"

"Oh Doug. You are my love. Of course I still want you. You have always satisfied me in more ways than I can count. After all, last night you did very well satisfying me, remember?"

"But, if I thought that maybe we shouldn't do this again, will I still be enough for you or will you need what you had last night?"

"DOUG. Damn you. I LOVE ONLY YOU. Last night was great, don't get me wrong. I ‘ve never orgasmed like that before, nor have I ever been so lost in fucking and sucking before either. Still, you need to know that my love for you is far and above all I need. I don't need or want other men if I lose you in the process."

"Okay, then should we do this again or not?"

"Well, I would like to, but I think we should wait a few weeks, maybe even months before we intentionally go out looking to do this again. Our love will survive this and our sex life will be a bit different now since we both have expanded our world like we have. We just need to be sure that we both want to do this before we try to go there again."

"Pretty much what I was thinking. The only fears I have are those of losing you to these other men. I couldn't live without you Ashley and I just don't want to lose you."

"You'll never lose me Doug, unless you push me away. I'm yours forever. If you want, we will never do this again and I will be just as happy with you as we were before. And before you say it...I was very, very happy before, and I am very, very happy now too."

Had I been able to see the future I may have acted different that day. What happened at that time was our sex life really shot up and was nowhere near boring at all. We were like newlyweds the way we went at it.

For several months we kept others out of our lives and lived and loved each other. I had several trips out of town and Ashley accompanied me on all of them. We had fun in hotels and sightseeing when we could. Our stale sex life was now on fire from that one night in the bookstore.

I could see that our love for each other had grown over the years we had been together, and even that day in the bookstore had seemingly improved that love in many ways. Our boundaries had been enlarged and we were not quite as bashful about trying new or different things, not that we had much more to try as it were.

One night, on a trip to a larger town, I had finished up a bit early with the clients so we had a bit of free time to play. Ashley wanted to go to a strip club since that was one thing we had never done.

I located one that was nearby and off we went. Ashley was dressed pretty sexily wearing a short slinky silk dress with no underwear at all. She did have on stockings, and a garter belt with her high heels though. Her breasts, being unfettered with a bra were moving around and causing her nipples to stand out through the silky material.

As she walked, the hem of her dress was flipping in and out, and I could see quite a bit of skin over the tops of her stockings without trying to hard. The strip club was in an old industrial building with a long flight of stairs leading up to the main door. As we walked up those stairs anyone below could have looked up and seen all Ashley had to offer.

I was right behind her and several times I put my hand on her ass, copping a feel of her as we ascended. She would playfully slap my hand away each time, but not right away. By the time we reached the top landing I could tell that she was getting hot because her pussy lips were moist, and her breathing was a bit ragged.

The bouncers at the door looked Ashley over closely as we entered, and I could see approval in their eyes. Looking around the club I located a nice table with bench seats close to the stage area. The table was actually part of the stage in that spot and it surprised me that it wasn't taken considering the crowd.

We sat down, Ashley right next to the stage and I across from her. There was room for several more people at our table, but it wasn't so crowded that anyone tried to sit with us. A dancer was in the middle of her routine and as we sat down she began to swing in close to us, teasing me and giving Ashley looks that spoke volumes.

I could see that Ashley was entranced with the girl dancing and she gawked as the clothes came off. When the stripper was totally naked she started her rounds of the stage at our table and hung there for quite some time until she moved on. We tipped her rather well, or Ashley tipped her pretty good. I was staring at her clean shaven pussy and could imagine licking her.

I felt Ashley's foot on my leg just before she pressed it against my crotch. She laughed when she realized that I had a huge erection from just looking at the first dancer. She massaged my cock through my pants for a while before stopping.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers