Ashley's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,513 Followers

We sat and watched several dancers as they went through their routines. I was impressed with the way their routines were so polished and smooth. I could remember some strip clubs I had been in years back and those strippers were in no way as smooth and good dancers as the girls in this club.

I couldn't understand why there wasn't a bigger crowd in the club when it dawned on me that it was an early afternoon on a Thursday. Most people were still at work or not going to be out at this time. Still, there was about thirty men sitting around at various tables watching the stage or getting lap dances.

Ashley had a few drinks and then announced that she had to go to the ladies room. I had to go too so we walked through the club to the restrooms. Parting to go into our respective bathrooms, she gave me a little kiss. I heard her whisper lightly in my ear;

"Any idea of how horny I am right now?"

I could only guess. She was about as hot as that fateful night a few months ago. I wondered where she was going to take me tonight. After finishing up I left and hung around in the area waiting for my wife.

Ashley didn't come out for a very long time and I was beginning to get worried when she finally walked out. She looked a bit wild, and I had to wonder what had taken her so long in there.

"I was talking to one of the dancers. She told me about how things work here. Sounded pretty interesting. Did you know that they have a ‘private' room at the back of the club? She told me that we should check it out if we get a chance. Can we? I really want to see what she was talking about."

I didn't care either way, and as I nodded Ashley grabbed my hand and drug me towards the back of the club. We came up to a red door that was guarded by two bouncers. I wasn't sure that they were going to let us in for a minute, but Ashley told them;

"Gazelle sent us back here to check out the red room. Can we get in?"

"Gazelle? Blonde, about five foot six?"

"No, this Gazelle was about five ten and a brunette."

"In that case, come right in little lady. This your date?"

"Yes, and he is my husband too."

He was looking at me and smiling as he opened the door. I smiled back, not knowing exactly what to say. Ashley had a hold of my arm and was tugging me in behind her and I could tell by her grip that she was making sure we didn't get separated.

The room we walked into was large and very...well, sexual. There were nude paintings and pictures all over the walls lit with small track lighting, velvet coverings on the parts of the walls that weren't covered with pictures or paintings too. The carpeting was a deep maroon and the only places to sit were on padded benches that formed a large circle around a center area that was at the moment in the dark. The lighting was enough to guide you to a place to sit, but not more than that.

As Ashley pulled me to our seat, a waitress followed us taking our order for drinks. Getting to the benches I saw a small area on the each end of our bench with table tops for drinks and whatnot.

As we got comfortable, our drinks magically appeared and we were able to talk in low tones to each other for a bit.

"What did this girl tell you about this room anyway?"

"She said that it is the anything goes room. In here the dancers can interact more...closely with us. She also said that since it is anything goes in here, only certain people are allowed back here. They can't afford any trouble in here I guess."

"Anything goes huh? What exactly is anything?"

"I'm not sure, but she said that we wouldn't be disappointed."

"Well the drink service is a lot better in here than out there in the main part. I am curious to see what else is different too."

Ashley was right next to me and her hands were all over me. I put a hand on her thigh, and then slid it under her dress. Her pussy was dripping wet by the time I got my fingers up to those soft warm lips. She was squirming as my caresses started to turn her on.

She on the other hand was not slacking off either. She had undone my pants, pulling down my zipper and was just now trying to get my cock out. I was a bit shocked since this was in a pretty public place. I knew that we had been told anything went, but I didn't want to get kicked out before we had seen a show.

Nobody seemed to care or notice, not that we could see how many other people were in this room yet. For all we knew, we were the only ones besides the waitresses. Ashley leaned in and we kissed. Our tongues fought with each other before mine finally worked it's way into her hot mouth.

Her breathing was rough and I could see that she was ready to go pretty far again. This was a different place and a different situation, so I was not sure just how far we could go, but I was willing to play along with my wife.

Suddenly music began to thump out and the lights on the center area came up. There was a large round elevated stage, about three foot high, padded with what looked to be some type of covered gym mats. I could see a pile of pillows in one spot on the other side, and a chair with large legs next to it.

Looking around it took me a second to see that Ashley and I were the only customers in the room at the moment. Were they going to perform for just us two? I was surprised a bunch now. I had never heard of a club that would cater to one or two people like this. I wondered how they expected to make any money like this.

Ashley had quit messing with my cock, although she still had it in a firm grip. She was looking around like I was and then seeing that we were the only ones in the room, she turned back on me and became more aggressive than ever.

As she bent down and began to lick my cock I saw a dancer stepping up on the stage. This lady was dressed in a kimono and her hair was done up just like a Geisha girl. She had a fan in her hand and as she began to dance the music had an oriental mix to it.

Ashley was watching out of the corners of her eyes as the dancer's routine started. The fan was sent sailing across the room first, and then she undid the belt of her kimono. I could see flashes of skin here and there as she spun around and moved to the beat of the music that was changing as it went.

Her back to us, I heard the music blend into a nice rock set sounding a bit like ZZ Top. Ashley had sat up, even though she was absently stroking me still, her attention on the dancer. The kimono fell off her back and piled on the floor, revealing that the dancer had a bra top and a G- string on underneath it.

She danced over close to us and really began to twist and twirl. She would reach out as if to pull us up on the stage with her, then dance off, teasing us. Ashley leaned forward and was mesmerized.

Then the dancer began to unhook her bra. The slinky lace barely covered her breasts to begin with, but as it came off I felt my cock throb. Her nipples were hard and sticking way out, what seemed to be at least an inch. I was entranced with those nipples as she danced around us.

Suddenly, Ashley leaned forward a long ways and licked her lips. The dancer seeing that, danced over close to Ashley, and leaned in holding her breasts out close to Ashley's face. I couldn't believe it when my wife's tongue shot out and she actually licked those nipples, then sucked one into between her lips.

The dancer let her suckle on her breasts for a bit, then broke away and danced out on the stage center. Ashley glanced at me and blushed.

"I couldn't help it. She has such great nipples and all. I just had to get a taste of them."

"So, how were they?"

"Hard and sweet. I'd really love to taste more of her."

"I'll bet she would like to let you do just that too Ashley."

The dancer was working her G-string down off her lithe body and the way she was dancing around as she did that made my cock throb more and more. Ashley was moving around like she was dancing. The dancer moved in close to us again, this time putting her tits right in my face. I got to lick and suck on those incredible nipples now.

As I did that I lost track of Ashley, but the dancer soon gave away that my wife had not been idle. She moved away from me and turned to face Ashley. Ashley had her face near the dancers bottom and just as she moved back a bit to give the dancer room to turn, I saw her tongue out and the dancers butt had wet streaks all over it, all heading towards her crack.

My wife was really getting into this now. I had never heard Ashley mention anything about wanting to play with another lady before. Now, before my very eyes, not only was she playing, she was getting ready to eat her. My amazement was complete.

The dancer let Ashley lick her pussy a bit, holding her head in her hands. Ashley's long blonde hair came out of the bun she had put it up into, falling around her body. The dancer's hands caressed her hair now too.

I had been leaning in close, watching Ashley as she licked that clean-shaven pussy. Suddenly the dancer pulled back a bit and turned slightly, taking my head in her hands, and pulled my face into her. Ashley moaned in frustration as I got my turn licking that sweet and now wet pussy. I was getting into my oral pleasing when the dancer pulled away and began to dance again. I looked over at Ashley and she was smiling at me.

"You should see your face Doug. It's all wet. You have her juices all over your face."

"You should be talking. Your face is wet as mine sweetie."

"She taste's good doesn't she?"

"Not as good as you do honey. But, she does taste good though."

Ashley leaned in to me and began tonguing my mouth. We kissed for quite a bit, up until the dancer suddenly touched our cheeks. She had danced in close and was trying to get our attention back on her.

We turned our attention back on the dancer as she laid in front of us and spread her legs wide apart. Her pussy lips were glistening in the lights and beckoning me to lean in and kiss her there. Ashley was reacting the same as I was.

I leaned over to her and asked her about her kissing and licking a woman like she had. The act had surprised me and made me very hot as well.

"Ashley, why haven't you ever mentioned that you wanted to be with a woman?"

"Well to be honest Doug, I never knew it until tonight. There was that one night at that swing club where I got real hot watching those two women get into it like they did, but until tonight I really never gave it a whole lot of thought. I always have liked cocks and everything about them. Now I have found out that pussies can get me hot too."

"Huh. Just don't expect me to want to get into cocks. I am pretty positive that I don't want to touch another man's cock. Watching one be with you is a whole ‘nother matter though. For some reason seeing that guy fuck you that night like he did and you sucking those others off...it still gives me a hard-on like you wouldn't believe."

"Oh I'd believe it baby. I've seen your cock when I mention that night. You can just have cum and be all used up and I mention that black guy fucking my ass and I can be certain your cock will rise to the occasion."

"You've done that on purpose? To get me hard again?"

"Well, not the first couple of times, but lately I have found it to be quite useful. I think it's great."

"Well, that whole night did turn out pretty good. I just had that fear of losing you and not knowing if I would be able to make you happy after that. I know better now, or think I do anyway."

"What would you say if I told you I wanted to dance in a strip club?"

"You mean on an amateur night?"

"No, full time. I have been watching these ladies and I think I have the body and moves to compete with them."

"Um...well...I'm not sure I would like you doing it all the time. I mean, all those men trying to touch you..."

"I want that. That's the part that really gets me going Doug. All those men...wanting me...wanting to touch me...fuck me...everything. I have been fantasizing about it for quite some time now."

"I don't know. Is there something else you are trying to tell me Ashley? I'm not enough for you anymore?"

"NO. It's not that Doug. It's...just that I think I want to have a bunch of men desiring me. Sexually I mean. I even would like to..."

"What? Fuck them too? Then I am not enough for you anymore am I? You've had that taste of strange cock and you want more. I was afraid of this very thing. I opened a huge can of worms that night."

"No...you are enough for me Doug. Tell me...do you ever look at some beautiful woman and wonder...you know...what she would be like in bed? How would she suck your cock? How tight her pussy was? Would she let you fuck her ass?"

"Well, fleetingly yes. But not to the point of going out and looking to do it. I love you Ashley. That's why I asked you to marry me when I did. I haven't minded watching you fuck that guy that night or sucking off those others...but this other fantasy of yours...I don't know."

"Doug...you know I love you right?"

"Yes."

"You should know that I place you in very high esteem and above all else then. You know that right?"

"Well..."

"RIGHT?" "Yes, but Ashley, you are talking about being a professional stripper and all that comes with it. What if your mom and dad found out? Or my mom and dad? Or the neighbors? Or my co- workers? What if some night you allowed some guy to ‘buy' your services? Where would that leave me? Us?"

"I wouldn't do that Doug. I just thought that it would be great to strip in front of a whole room full of men. Not be a prostitute. Do you really think I would do that?"

"I don't know anymore Ashley. So much has changed between us since that night. I was happy with the way things were, then..."

"Then we will wait. I don't have to dance Doug. It's not that important to me."

I let it drop in the interests of the dancer that was trying to capture our attention yet again. Pretty soon we were both caught up in the sexy and sensual display in front of us. Ashley had my cock in her hand and was stroking me. I had my fingers in her pussy and together we brought ourselves close to orgasm several times.

After the dancer left us the stage got dark. I grabbed Ashley and pulled her out of the club to our car. We went back to our hotel room where Ashley attacked me with a vengeance. Our sex that night was hot and sweaty.

I had in the back of my mind our conversation about Ashley wanting to dance as a pro in a strip club the whole time though. I was bothered by her attitude. It seemed that she wanted more than I was comfortable in giving now. I felt like I had caused this new direction in our lives with that one night at that adult bookstore.

We got home a few days later and went about our usual routine. Our sex was still hot and heavy having been revved up at that strip club. I got home one night and found Ashley all dressed up in a killer dress and high heels.

She took my hand as I walked in the door and drug me over to my recliner and pushed me down. I saw she had already set up a drink for me and a stack of paper towels. I was wondering about the paper towels.

She stood in front of me and using the remote to our stereo brought up some loud music with a driving beat. Then she turned to face me.

"I've been thinking about this all this time. I want you to see what I can do and tell me what you think."

I was confused until she started dancing around in a sexy and very provocative way. Her body was swaying side to side, her hips rolling up and down and her hands were all over her, slipping around her breasts and over her crotch.

Smiling at me she moved to one side and angled away from me. She then began to undo her dress buttons. Each button was undone in a very showy and sexy manner. I felt my cock hardening at the sight of my wife being so sexy and wanton.

Soon the dress was sliding down her body. She had on the Victoria's Secret panty and bra set I had gotten her for Christmas last year. Red lace with see-through material that enhanced her whole body.

Her movements became more and more sexual and explicit now. She thrust out her chest, making her large breasts jump out and jiggle at me. Then she did a bump and grind with her hips that left no doubt that she had some great moves.

The toned muscles in her legs were giving definition to her ‘act' too. The rippling up and down as her body rolled and rocked seemed to add to the whole effect of her strip-tease. I found myself rubbing my cock as I watched my wife dance.

Ashley reached around behind her and undid the back strap of her bra. Holding it to her breasts, she pulled out each arm in a carefully orchestrated move that teased me to the point of wanting to jump up and take over her stripping.

Facing me, she bent over and then just pulled her hands away, letting her bra fall to the floor. She kicked it out of the way, over on top of her dress. She shook her tits at me and then cupped them together and let me get real close.

I stuck out my tongue and licked her nipples a couple of times before she pulled away and danced back from me. She moved this way and that, driving me crazy with desire. Then she began to work her panties off her nicely shaped ass. Once again, facing away from me she worked them down her legs and stepping out of them, tossed them over on top of her other clothes.

She kept her back to me and danced, letting me catch glimpses of her pussy once in a while by bending way over and spreading her legs apart a bit. Then she turned around and showed me all she had to offer.

Ashley was really into this whole thing and she was doing a great job. I was mesmerized by her act and had actually taken my cock out and was stroking it as I watched. She sat on the floor in front of me and laying on her back began to lift and spread her legs, in small repetitive motions, back and forth, up and down, until finally she lifted them all the way up into the air straight up, and spread them as far apart as she could.

Then, looking into my eyes, she began to masturbate. Her fingers plunging in and out of her tight pussy, her juices shining. She would lick her fingers once in a while then go back to fucking herself with them. I was ready to explode.

The music stopped just as she was about to orgasm. The silence was deafening. She laid there panting, then looking me right in the eye begged me to get her off.

"Oh baby, I need you. Come here and fuck me. Give me your hard cock. Let me feel you ram it inside me. Come on. Fuck your stripper-slut."

I didn't hesitate. I dropped my pants in a hurry and leaving my shirt on, laid between her leg and rammed my cock right into her pussy. She gasped as I bottomed out in her and then her legs went around my back and she began to hump up at me as I drove in and out of her wetness.

I didn't last long, being so worked up and all. Of course, neither did Ashley. We came in a few seconds of each other and only after a few minutes of my slamming my cock in and out of her tightness.

Afterwards, catching our breath, I asked her what had gotten into her today?

"What's up Ashley? Why the strip tease thing? Not that I'm complaining or anything, but why?"

"I just wanted you to see me strip. Am I good at it?"

"Good at it? Damn woman, you are the best I have ever seen. Your moves...wow. I mean damn...you got me worked up in seconds before you ever showed any skin too."

"So, do you think I could be a pro then?"

"Uh...wait a minute. I thought that we had talked about that. Didn't you agree that we would wait on that and talk it over first?"

"Yeah. I'm not dancing professionally yet silly. I just wanted you to see what I could do first. Since I seemed to do so well, I guess the next step is talking huh?"

"You still want to strip in a club in front of strangers?"

"Well, I want to try it. Maybe an amateur night first? Please? At least once? See if I can and if I like it at all? Please?"

curious2c
curious2c
2,513 Followers