Ashley's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your dirty little slut, baby."

"All mine, huh?"

"Mmhmm, all yours, to do with as you wish," she moaned, wriggling her ass against my hard cock.

"Anything I want?"

"Yes, baby. Anything you want. Anywhere you want. I bet your wife doesn't do that for you, does she?"

I brought my right hand up and I brought it down hard onto her ass. She screamed with pleasure and pressed her ass back against my rock hard cock.

"Anything and anywhere, huh? You are a dirty little slut," I groaned as I let my hand rise again to tease her. "I think I'm going to have a lot of fun taking you up on that offer."

She let out a long gasp as my hand came back down on her ass, gently this time.

"Fuck me, Mr. Jones," she moaned, her sexy little ass in the air. "Let me be your little fucktoy."

"Is that what you are, Ashley? Just a fucktoy?"

"If that's what you want me to be, yes," she moaned. "Give me that big fucking married cock. I need it, now."

Ashley was on her tiptoes, her body soaking wet from the shower. Her perfect little ass was in the air and she was begging to be fucked. I couldn't hold out any longer so I guided my throbbing cockhead to her dripping pink lips and slipped my raging hard-on back inside of her pussy.

She moaned loudly as my cock slipped deep inside her this time. She grinded her long slender body back up against me. The steam had completely filled the room and I was splitting her tiny little pussy in two with each and every deep, hard thrust. I reached up and found a handful of her wet blonde hair and tugged it back hard.

"Fuck, I love it when you pull my hair," she moaned. I tugged it back harder as I picked up steam, burying my full 8" deep inside of her.

"That's because you're a bad girl," I growled.

"Is that what your wife would say?" she moaned, nearly out of breath.

"You love talking about my wife while this big married cock is deep inside your tight little cunt, don't you?" I pulled her back by her wet hair as I pummeled her tight pussy with my cock. She was so tight and so wet that I was in heaven.

"Mmhmm," she moaned, "do you like fucking me more than her?"

"You little home wrecking slut," I groaned as I pounded her pussy harder and harder as she pressed her hands up against the tile wall to steady herself. Each of my deep fuckstrokes was met with her thrusting herself back with equal force down onto my cock.

"Ashley—"

"Tell me!" she demanded.

I tugged her hair back harder and I thrust myself deep in and out of her pussy until I felt her tight little cunt grip down on me. She screamed out as my cock let go and immediately filled her up with another full load of my cum. I pounded her hard into the wall as she moaned, both of us riding the wave as far as we could.

I leaned in, breathing hard in the steam of the shower and kissed her shoulder. The hot water cascaded down our bodies as I slipped my cock from deep inside of her and turned her around to face me.

"You're amazing, Ashley." I slid my hands around her neck, leaned in and kissed her. "You're not in competition with my wife."

"But, I am," she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss, her tongue twirling around mine. "And I plan on winning," she said gleefully. "Now, help me get cleaned up so I can get home before my mom calls Lindsey's again."

I smiled and pressed down on the dispenser on the wall to get some of my wife's favorite scented soap into my hands and proceeded to lather it up all over Ashley's body. My big hands made sure that I covered each and every inch of her soft skin as Ashley giggled from time to time as she watched me. I helped her wash her hair and she helped me wash my back. I gave her a quick kiss before we got out of the shower and dried ourselves off.

Back in my bedroom Ashley slipped her sundress back on as I threw on jeans and a t-shirt. She picked up the babydoll and brought it over to the dresser, slipping it back into my wife's drawer as I picked up the black lace panties.

"Don't forget these." I held them up for her.

Her wicked smile made a brief appearance before she looked up into my eyes. "Maybe you should wash them," she said with a bit or remorse in her voice.

"It's up to you, I promised you I wouldn't."

"Fuck it, it's not like she'll ever wear them or anything," she giggled.

"True," I said as she slipped them back in with the babydoll and closed the drawer. She grabbed her phone off of the nightstand and walked up to me.

"Can I text you, or does she look at your phone?" she asked as she sat on the bed to put her sandals back on.

"Not usually, but we really have to make sure we don't leave a trail that she or your parents might find."

"Oh, let's use Tiger Text! It's an app Lindsey showed me," Ashley said as she pulled the App Store up on her iPhone, "the texts get deleted once you read them and you can label them to look like they're from anyone you want."

"And why does Lindsey need such an app?" I smiled.

"Her parents never seem to like her boyfriends, go figure," Ashley grinned as she grabbed my phone and installed the app. "Here, put your password in and you'll be done," she said handing it back to me.

I entered my password and soon it was set up to show the name of a colleague when Ashley texted me. As long as her first message wasn't X-Rated, I should be ok.

"When will I see you again?" I asked her.

"That's a good question," she smiled, "We will have to see how the week goes, I might have plans with Linds and her folks. Will you be at my parents' big party next Saturday?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Well then, that could make for a very fun time!" Ashley smiled and threw her arms around my neck and gave me a good-bye kiss to remember her by. I wrapped my arms around her and held her body close to mine.

"Until next time, baby," she said. She twirled around and disappeared out of my bedroom, but returned a moment later.

"I think I'd better give this back to you," she said smiling as she held out my wedding ring.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," I said as Ashley walked up to me and took my hand. She slowly slid the ring back onto my ring finger.

"Figure out a way I can wear her ring," she said with a wicked grin.

I wrapped my arms around her and Ashley gave me another good-bye kiss to remember her by. She smiled, twirled around and disappeared again out my bedroom door.

This time I heard her sandals hit the wood floor in the foyer at the bottom of the stairs and then I heard the front door open and close. I stood there for a moment and looked around the room to make sure there was no evidence of the night before remaining. I saw the black pumps on the floor so I picked them up and put them back into my wife's closet. Then, like a good husband, I washed the sheets.

12