Ashley's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I buried my face between her legs and she thrust her hips up to meet me. I loved the way she smelled, her fruity perfume so sweet and vibrant just like her. Her pussy was like candy, melting in my mouth and putting my taste buds into ecstasy. She moved her legs from my shoulders and wrapped them around my torso; I could again feel the heels of her red Keds digging into my back as her grip on me tightened.

As my hands cupped her firm teen breasts I could feel her chest rising and falling in quick little breaths. I thrust my tongue deeper in and out of her and moaned as I enjoyed the sensation of her sweet candy juices coating my tongue. I felt her reach down and grab me by my hair as she pressed me down harder into her pussy.

I pulled my head back long enough for the tip of my tongue to make a few more teasing twirls around her sweet clit before I drove it back home deep inside her scorching little box causing her to let out a high pitched moan.

"Oh yes!" she cried out as my tongue darted in and out of her tiny pussy. My big, strong hands squeezed her nipples as she gripped my hair harder and started thrusting her pussy into my face to meet each thrust of my hot wet tongue.

"Right there!" she screamed, her Keds now grinding into my back. "Fuck baby!" she yelled as I let out a deep, low moan as my tongue twirled inside her, vibrating her sweet little pussy and clit. She let out a series of high pitched moans and screams as she gasped for breath as I thoroughly worked her over with my mouth and tongue.

She let go of my hair and gripped both sides of the countertop as she screamed, "Fuck! I'm cumming baby!" Her hips thrust up hard as her long legs pulled me into her as tightly as they could. I pounded my tongue deep inside her gushing pussy as I continued to moan, making sure my upper lip was pressed firmly up against her sweet flesh to transmit the vibrations to her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as her body twisted and turned on top of the island. I brought my big hands down to her slim hips to try and keep her still as I teased her with my tongue. Her body rode out her orgasm and after a few more moments and she released her legs and collapsed back onto the countertop.

I stood up and looked at her, the sexy little Catholic school girl half-naked on my kitchen counter. Her long legs hanging down over the edge of the island as she lay there with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath. I knew why my wife didn't trust her, and I wasn't quite sure just how much I trusted her. One thing I did know was that fucking young Ashley made me feel alive and brought some excitement into my life.

"Wow," Ashley muttered when she finally opened her eyes, "that was amazing," she said as she looked up at me with her sparkling blue eyes, still laying back on the countertop.

"I try to keep my employees happy," I quipped and Ashley laughed, sitting up and sliding her pink v-neck down over her body.

"Is that because you don't pay them?" she smiled.

"Right, have to make up for that somehow," I nodded.

"If I was your wife I'd want that treatment every morning!" she giggled as she held her hand out for mine. I took it and she pulled me to her and kissed me softly. She moaned and kissed me harder, her sweet tongue slipping into my mouth where my tongue met it. She twirled her tongue around mine a couple of times and pulled back.

"I do taste sweet, don't I?" she asked grinning.

"Yes, like cotton candy baby," I said looking deep into her eyes.

"I like that."

"Mmhmm, you're sweet and you melt in my mouth," I grinned as I turned to walk over to the kitchen table. I picked up her jean shorts and brought them over to her.

"You're not going to fuck me?" she pouted.

"Not yet," I smiled, loving the fact that she wanted more. "We need to get some work done first," I smiled as I handed her the shortest jean shorts known to man.

"Wow, I've never heard of a guy that didn't want, or downright demand, something right after going down on a girl," she said grinning.

"Well Ashley, I am not most guys."

"That is true," she giggled as she looked up at me, "What about my panties?"

"What panties?" I asked with a smile.

"The ones in your pocket; don't think I didn't notice that," she grinned and looked into my eyes.

"Maybe you'll get them back and maybe you won't." Ashley shook her head and smiled as she slid her shorts back on to her body. She jumped down off the counter and pulled them all the way up and buttoned them.

"It's bad enough that I'm not getting paid, I'll be losing serious money if you steal all my panties!" she laughed.

"That's just the risk you're going to have to take." I picked up my Doors t-shirt and slid it back over my head.

"Just don't forget they're in your pocket and let your wife find them in the laundry."

"She won't, I hear we have a girl to do the laundry now," I smiled wide and Ashley grinned and shook her head, her blonde ponytail flying left to right.

"Grab your laptop and let's head upstairs to the office."

"Yes, sir," she giggled as she retrieved her laptop from the counter and went bouncing her way out of the kitchen and up the staircase. I followed her up and once we got to the end of the hall she looked into the master bedroom. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather go in here?" she smiled.

"Not yet," I said as I put my hand on the small of her back and guided her into the office. She walked over to the window and looked outside.

"You can see right into my bedroom from here," she said as she sat her laptop down on my desk. "Good thing you don't have binoculars or a telescope or anything."

"Who says I don't?" I smiled, walking up behind Ashley as she looked out the window.

"You're a bad man Mr. Jones!" she smiled, her eyes wide, as she turned to me.

"And you are?" I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her young body to mine.

"I'm Ashley silly!" she giggled as she threw her arms around my neck before pulling me down and kissing me. "You're too damn tall when I'm not wearing heels," she moaned. At 6'6" I am taller than most men and I have never had a problem using that to my advantage with the ladies.

"Let's get to work," I said as I leaned in to give Ashley one more soft kiss. I picked up one of the small chairs that was sitting across from my desk and brought it around so she could sit next to me. "Boot up your Mac," I said as I sat down in my large black leather hair. Ashley sat in the chair next to me and crossed her smooth long legs. She reached over and opened up her laptop and turned it on.

"So what do you write anyway, mainly tech stuff?" she asked as her machine came to life.

"A lot of different things, really," I said leaning back in my chair. "I started out writing for a few different PC magazines that sadly aren't around anymore. Then I started my own tech blog and a few mainstream sites like FoxNews.com started licensing my content."

"That's cool, so you still have the blog?" Ashley asked, leaning closer to me as she spoke.

"No, it ended up being bought out by AOL years ago for an ungodly amount of money that I couldn't resist."

"Wow, that's awesome!" Ashley smiled.

"It was a fun time; things on the Internet were different back then. It was a great learning experience growing something from the ground up. But I was lucky really; I sold the company just before the bubble burst," I said, watching Ashley's eyes.

"Sounds like more savvy than luck to me," she cooed.

"I'd like to think so," I smiled. "Otherwise I've written a few tech books but there's such a limited market for them that it's hard to make any money doing that. Don't laugh, but the books I've made the most on are romance novels."

"No way!" Ashley giggled, tilting her head and looking at me quizzically with her sparkling blue eyes. "Are you serious?"

"I am, but I don't really broadcast it," I grinned, "I write them under the name of Candice Heatherton."

"Holy shit, you wrote 'The Endless Night'?" Ashley looked over at me with a look of wonder on her face, and if I'm not mistaken she was starting to blush.

"I did." I nodded and looked deep into her blue eyes.

"That book is so hot," she said looking out the window, biting down on her lower lip as if lost in thought.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said watching her.

"I was reading that the first time I..." There was no doubt about it now, Ashley was blushing, and blushing a lot. Her face a crimson red as she looked at me with her amazing blue eyes and said, "The first time I ever played with myself."

"Oh," was all I could muster up as a reply. By the heat I could feel on my face all of a sudden I do believe I was blushing a bit myself.

"I can't work right now," Ashley said as she slid her tall, sexy body out of her chair and got down on her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with lust burning in her blue eyes as she reached out and grabbed me by my black leather belt and unbuckled it.

"Are you disobeying me?" I moaned low as Ashley unbuttoned my blue Levis and pulled my hardening cock free from my black Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

"Mmhmm," she nodded up at me as she let her tongue make slow circles around the head of my cock as it hardened quickly in her hands.

"Your dad told me to let him know if you gave me any trouble," I moaned as Ashley's soft, red lips made their way down past my cockhead and down my hard shaft.

"Then call him," Ashley moaned as she reached up on my desk and grabbed the handset of my phone and handed it to me before letting her lips engulf my rock hard flesh once again.

"You are such a bad girl," I moaned, returning the phone to its cradle. I looked down at Ashley and watched her moving her mouth up and down on my cock, her blonde ponytail bobbing up and down as she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth. She pulled my jeans and my boxer-briefs down my legs as she continued working my cock with her lips. I kicked my shoes and socks off before she pulled the jeans and boxers free.

"You're right," she said as she slid her lips off my cock and looked up at me. "I'm a very bad girl," she moaned as she let her tongue touch the throbbing tip of my cock, then she playfully flicked it as she gazed deep into my eyes. "Tell me to stop," she moaned as her lips slid back down on my flesh and took just the head of my cock into her hot, wet mouth.

"Stop," I moaned low and smiled at her as she slid her soft, red lips off my cock and looked up at me. Her hand was holding my cock at the base and she tilted her head to the left and bit on her lower lip as I looked into her eyes.

"Really?" she groaned surprised, "You want me to stop Mr. Jones? You want me to stop sucking on this big, delicious, married cock?" Her eyes were cutting right through me and I was sure she could feel my cock throbbing even harder as she spoke those words in her sweet little girl voice.

"Mmhmm," I moaned weakly as her eyes probed me. Her hand was still holding the base of my rock hard cock as I sat there gripping the arms of my office chair.

"So, you don't want to shove this beautiful big cock deep inside my tight little pussy Mr. Jones? I have to tell you, it is dripping wet right now and as you saw earlier I shaved it especially good for you this morning."

"I do appreciate that," I smiled, looking into her eyes.

"You know it would feel so good for me to straddle you on that big chair and let your big throbbing cock slide slowly into my hot, wet pussy," she groaned.

"I do," I nodded.

"You're enjoying making me wait, aren't you," she groaned as she bit her lip and tightened her grip around my cock.

"I am," I smiled.

"What do you want from me, Mr. Jones?" she asked as she brought her lips down so that they were less than an inch from the head of my cock. "You've already got my pussy soaked and I so need to get out of these shorts and onto your cock," she moaned and I could feel her hot breath engulfing my throbbing cock.

"I want to know you'll listen when I tell you something," I moaned low as I reached out and grabbed a hold of her soft blonde ponytail. "I want to know that the things we do will stay between us. I want to know that you'll do whatever I want you to do whenever I want you to do it."

"Yes, anything Mr. Jones." Ashley looked up at me, the lust boiling over in her sexy blue eyes as she breathed hard and nodded her head.

"I want to know that you understand that you're not in competition with my wife and that I don't plan on leaving her for you, we've been married too long and you are way too young to know what you want long term, agreed?"

"Yes, sir," Ashley nodded and moaned as she looked up into my eyes as she gasped for breath.

"And the most important thing," I growled as I pulled her back hard by her soft blonde ponytail and looked deep into her blue eyes, "You are my little slut and nobody else's," I said as she let out a moan. "From now on I'm the only man you fuck, suck or touch. Understood? You're free to end our relationship at any time, but when you do it's over and you can't come back for more. And once it is done you vow to never speak of it to anyone ever again. Got it?"

Ashley moaned loudly and nodded her head, "Yes, anything baby. Anything you want. I'm your little slut. God, how do you make me feel this way?" she asked looking up at me. "Do you even realize that you just made me fucking cum my pulling my hair back and talking to me? Please, may I suck your cock now?" she moaned full of longing and lust.

"Yes, Ashley," I nodded, "you may." Before I could even get the words out of my mouth her soft red lips were gliding up and down my cock. I moaned as I tugged her blonde ponytail back and I saw her reach down and unbutton her shorts before sliding her right hand inside them. Her hand between her legs, Ashley furiously rubbed her pussy as she devoured my cock deep inside her hot, wet mouth.

"Let's get you out of those shorts," I moaned as I tugged back on her hair.

"Finally," she moaned as she slid her lips from my cock and stood up in front of me. I reached for her shorts and slid them down her long sexy legs. Her little pink pussy was dripping wet and her sweet juices coated her thighs.

"Come here," I moaned as I reached out and pulled her body up on the big leather chair with me. Her long, slim legs straddled me as she leaned forward and kissed me hard. Her soft lips grinding passionately against mine as her sweet tongue darted into my mouth. I reached for the bottom of her pink v-neck and slid it off up over her head.

Ashley looked into my eyes as she straddled me on the chair. She was stripped down to just her sexy black lace bra and her Red Keds with the frilly white socks. My eyes focused on the gold cross around her neck as she reached her hands behind her back and unclasped her sexy little bra and let it fall. I grabbed and tossed it across my desk as I wondered how a Catholic school girl could be such a delicious little slut. She reached down and quickly took my Doors t-shirt off and tossed it to the floor the moment it was clear of my body.

"Mr. Jones, may I slide my tight little pussy down on your big, hard cock now?" she asked playfully as she moved her body down so that her dripping wet pussy was just a mere millimeter or so away from my rock hard cock.

My big, strong hands moved to her hips as I looked into her eyes. Ashley was looking back at me with a little naughty grin on her face. She was an absolute fantasy; there was no doubt about it. I wasn't sure that I could even resist her if I tried.

"Yes Ashley," I whispered and felt her tight wet teenage pussy slide ever so slowly down onto my hard waiting cock. "Fuck, you feel amazing," I moaned as her pussy slid down slowly past my cockhead.

"Mr. Jones," she leaned in and whispered in my ear as she slowly rode me, "you know what I said about the first time I played with my pussy while reading your book?"

"Yes Ashley."

"I was imaging you," she moaned as her body came down hard on my throbbing cock and remained there. I reached up and grabbed a hold of her blonde ponytail and pulled her head back so I could see her face.

"You were what?" I asked, surprised at the notion that this young goddess that I'd been fantasizing about for years had also been fantasizing about me.

"The character Don, the way you described him fit you to a T. He is your height, has piercing green eyes like you and he has dark brown hair that a girl just wants to run her fingers through. He is you," she smiled as she leaned in and kissed my lips as her pussy stayed glued to my cock. I could feel it contracting against my throbbing flesh and I let out a low moan as I felt Ashley's fingers running through my hair.

"So I was the first guy you ever, came to?" I groaned.

"Mmhmm, you were. Wild, right?" Ashley moaned as her hands moved to my shoulders and she guided her body up and down as she rode me.

"How long ago was this?" My mind was racing doing calculations that made me feel like a dirty old man but it didn't change the fact that every last inch of my body was on fire for this sexy blonde vixen as she slid her tight wet pussy slowly up and down my raging cock.

"I was fourteen," she moaned then giggled, "I guess I've been crushing on you for a long, long time Mr. Jones."

"Fuck," I moaned as my hands moved to her slim hips and gripped her body tightly. I thrust my big thick cock deep inside of her tight little pussy and I pulled her body down on me. I felt Ashley's tongue in my ear as I devoured her left breast in my mouth. Thrusting and pulling and thrusting and pulling, faster and deeper and harder over and over again. I sucked playfully on her hard nipple and she screamed out and gripped my broad shoulders tightly in her hands.

"Oh yes!" she screamed as I continued to thrust myself deep inside of her. My tongue rolled quickly around her sweet flesh as she bounced up and down on my cock. For a brief second I thought the chair was going to break beneath us. I felt her pussy contract hard around my cock as she let out a scream as she let go and absolutely soaked me as she squirted her way through an amazing climax.

"Fuck yes," I moaned and I knew I was close. I used my hands to manhandle her young body, making sure that her tight little pussy continued sliding up and down on my cock faster and faster. Ashley let out a string of little high pitched groans in my ear as I to thrust myself deep inside her. I pulled her sweat covered body down hard on to my cock as I thrust and felt the explosion that sent loads of my white hot cum deep inside of Ashley's waiting pussy.

"God yes," she moaned as she bit down on my neck.

"Ashley," I moaned as I used every last bit of energy that I had to keep pounding my cock in and out of her tight, wet hole. I felt like my body was floating, I couldn't feel anything but pure pleasure as my cock was drained of every last drop deep inside her perfect pussy. "You are amazing," I whispered out of breath as I sunk back into the chair and Ashley collapsed down onto my chest.

"Is it time for work yet?" she whispered breathlessly into my ear and giggled.

"Maybe after a little nap," I laughed and kissed her neck. My arms tightly wrapped around her body as we both tried to catch our breath.

12