Ashley's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and grabbed my iPhone from the table next to the couch and put it into video mode. Ashley smirked and looked into the camera as she slowly took my throbbing cock deep in and out of her mouth a few times before sliding her lips free and letting her tongue tease the head of my cock playfully. With every little twist and twirl of her tongue I let out a little moan and Ashley smiled.

"That's how you suck a cock Mrs. Jones, I hear you might need a few lessons," she said looking into the camera before she giggled and started going back down on my cock with gusto. I reached out with my free hand and grabbed her ponytail as she bobbed her head up and down on my pulsating cock.

Ashley's eyes were fixed right on the camera as she licked her soft red lips then glided them up and down my cock ever so slowly. Her lips slid down my shaft until I could feel the throbbing head of my cock entering her throat. Up and down she was relentless as she kept coming back for more. She was putting on a performance for the camera and I was a very appreciative audience.

Ashley looked up into my eyes as she slowly sucked my cock. I had a perfect view of her amazing tits as they moved up and down with the rhythm of her mouth on my cock. She reached down with her left hand and slid her fingertips between her legs and started rubbing her pussy as she went down on me.

"What's your favorite fantasy?" she asked me as her tongue playfully flicked the underside of my cockhead.

"You are Ashley," I moaned.

"Mmm, and what do you want to do to me?" She looked up at me with those sexy blue eyes as she slowly rubbed her pussy beneath her shorts. That gold chain around her neck made me wonder if all Catholic school girls were such little sluts.

"Anything, everything," I groaned as I pulled her ponytail back and put the iPhone, still recording, back on the table.

"What do you want to do to meright now?" she asked with a wicked little grin as she reached out with her right hand and slowly stroked my throbbing cock.

"I want to bend you over the side of the couch, slap your perfect little ass and fuck you like the little homewrecking slut you are," I growled just loud enough for her to hear me.

"Yes, sir," she said as she leaned in and kissed my cock, rolling her tongue around the throbbing head before I let go of her ponytail and she stood up and walked to the side of the couch. I got up and moved behind her as she bent over the side of the black leather couch and looked back at me as I slid off my jeans and boxer-briefs. She wiggled her ass in the air and I couldn't resist giving it a good smack with my right hand. She stifled a scream as I moved behind her and spread her legs. I pushed her body forward over the armrest as grabbed onto her slim hips.

I spanked Ashley again; trying to make sure the noise of the slap would not be much louder than the ballgame on the television. I had to keep reminding myself to listen to make sure I didn't hear any noises coming from upstairs or else this fantasy could have a very bad ending.

"Fuck me, baby," Ashley moaned, "I need your cock."

I smiled as I guided the throbbing head of my hard cock to her dripping wet pussy and slid it slowly inside as I pulled her back by her hips. Her pussy was so tight it felt like heaven as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her hot young body.

"When was the last time you threw your wife over a couch and fucked her?" Ashley moaned low as she looked up at the iPhone on the table and probably realized it was still recording.

"It's been a long time," I groaned low as I reached up with my right hand and grabbed a firm hold on her soft blonde ponytail and pulled her back to me as I thrust my cock deep inside her.

"I could make you forget her," Ashley moaned as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"I bet you could do a lot of things," I groaned thrusting deeper and deeper inside of Ashley's tiny wet pussy.

"You know it," Ashley cooed as I pounded her slim body against the big leather couch. She let out a moan as a noise came from upstairs and I froze with my cock deep inside of Ashley's tight pussy and listened.

"Fuck," I whispered as I felt Ashley's pussy grip down hard on my cock and then release it.

"Let the bitch catch us," Ashley whispered as she used her tight pussy to grip and release my cock again and again.

My head was spinning, I was sure at any moment my wife was going to appear and my marriage was going to be over but I couldn't help but marvel at just how good Ashley's pussy felt as it gripped and released my cock over and over. I wondered if she practiced this maneuver or if she was just that good at being a little slut.

"We can't, not yet," I whispered, surprising even myself with the not yet part. My cock felt so good inside her at that moment that I think I would have done anything she asked me to.

"Fuck me," she whispered as she looked back at me with her blue eyes. I figured the noise I heard was just the house settling so I tugged Ashley back hard by her hair and started pounding her dripping teen pussy with my thick, hard cock. The couch moved slightly with ever hard thrust I pounded into Ashley's perfect pussy.

Ashley started to moan louder so she grabbed one of the pillows off the couch and buried her face in it as I fucked her harder, faster and deeper. Her pussy was tightly wrapped around my cock as I slammed it in and out of her with abandon.

I heard another noise that sounded like the house settling again but no matter what it was at that point there was no way I was going to stop. My body was on autopilot as it gave it to my most carnal desires as I tugged Ashley's pretty blonde hair back and slammed my married cock home again and again in her dripping teen pussy.

I could feel my explosion getting closer and closer as Ashley's pussy dripped down her thighs as it took in every inch of my manhood inside her. I heard her squeal into the pillow as her tight pussy clamped down hard on my cock like a vise. This time she wasn't releasing so I slammed myself deep inside her, grinding her body hard against the arm of the big leather couch as I came hard.

I bit down on my lip and pulled her hair back as her pussy milked every last bit of jizz that it could from my cock. It took all of my strength to not moan as her pussy clenched and released me over and over again. I let go of Ashley's ponytail and took a deep breath as I slipped my cock free of her pussy.

I reached down and pulled Ashley up to her feet, turning her to look at her. Her face was flushed red but she had a big smile. She put her arms around my neck and got up on her tiptoes and she kissed me deep.

"You're amazing," she said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Right back at you," I grinned.

"So, can I have my panties now?" she giggled.

"You really did come over to get them, didn't you?" I shook my head.

"No, you can keep them, but make sure you don't let your wife find them. I wouldn't want to ruin her new good impression of me!" Ashley pulled me down to her and kissed me softly.

"I know, we don't want to ruin a good thing."

"So, am I on the schedule tomorrow morning boss?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes, 9AM sharp."

"Well then, I'd better go get some sleep," she giggled as she gathered her clothes and got dressed.

"Yes, I want you well rested for tomorrow," I said as I got dressed myself, my eyes all over Ashley as I tried to figure out exactly what it was about this girl that would cause me to risk so much just to have her.

"Goodnight, baby," she said as she kissed me one last time before she slipped back through the French doors and back out into the darkness. I stood there for a moment and wondered what the next day would bring.

12