Ashley's Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up," Ashley said as she reached the bed and kneeled down in front of me. I stood up and I watched as her blue eyes looked up at me and her manicured hands unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. She grabbed the waistbands of both my jeans and my boxer-briefs and in one quick move had them both down at my feet in an instant letting my hardening cock spring to life.

I kicked off my shoes and socks and stepped free of my jeans and underwear as Ashley playfully flicked the head of my cock a few times with her soft, wet tongue before she pushed me back on to the bed. She got on top of me and kissed her way slowly up my body. Her soft, warm lips felt amazing as they moved up inch by inch with the coolness of the pearls dangling from her neck that followed closely behind.

"Fuck, you drive me crazy," I moaned softly as I grabbed a handful of Ashley's long blonde hair as she kissed and nibbled softly on my neck.

"Good, because you've been driving me crazy for years," Ashley said as she looked into my eyes and straddled me. My hands moved down to her hips as she expertly teased my rock hard cock by gently rubbing it with her soft, red lace panties.

"I truly had no clue," I smiled.

"Really? I thought I was beingwaytoo obvious," Ashley giggled as she leaned down and kissed me softly. "Literally any time I was home and I'd hear your lawnmower or see you out back I'd put on a bikini and go outside to tan, even when it was cloudy! You didn't notice that?"

"Oh I noticed you, I just thought I had good timing," I grinned.

"Guys can be so dense," Ashley giggled as she shook her head in disbelief and traced my raging cock with her soft panties.

"That is true; sometimes we just don't have a clue," I said as I reached up and pulled Ashley down to me and kissed her hard. I could feel my wife's pearls land on my skin as Ashley's lips landed on mine. Ashley slipped her sweet tongue into my mouth and twirled it playfully around my tongue as she moaned.

I let my big, strong hands slide slowly up and down her back as we kissed. My fingertips found the clasp of her sexy red lace bra and I quickly snapped it open. Ashley moved her shoulders in to let the bra fall before she grabbed it and tossed it across the room all the while still kissing me.

My hands made their way down to Ashley's firm young ass and I playfully spanked her as her lips devoured mine with each and every deep, wet kiss. She moved her hands up to my shoulders and pushed herself up; her eyes were hovering above mine as both her soft blonde hair and the pearls dangled down on to my skin.

"Last night wassohot," Ashley moaned low as she looked into my eyes, "Just knowing she was up here asleep while you were inside of me. I made myself cum a few times after I got home just thinking about it."

"You are averynaughty girl, but you're right it was fucking hot." I grinned and gave her firm, young ass a squeeze.

"I'd love to fuck you with her sleeping right next to us on this big bed," Ashley moaned with a wicked little grin.

"Wow," I groaned as I looked up into her blue eyes.

"For now, let's put these pearls to good use," Ashley smiled and quickly started kissing her way down my body until she was kneeling in front of me and her soft, red lips were on my rock hard cock. She flicked the big, swollen head with her tongue and then took the entire length deep into her hot, wet mouth.

I watched her closely as she bobbed her head up and down my throbbing cock. She reached back behind her neck and unclasped my wife's pearls as she looked up at me with her innocent blue eyes. She brought the pearls down and slowly coiled the strand snugly around my rock hard cock. She used her tongue to coat the pearls with her sweet spit before putting her palms on both sides of my throbbing cock and slowly started sliding the pearls up and down.

"Fuck," I growled as the sensation of the wet pearls rolling up and down my cock made me want to cum nearly immediately. I took a deep breath and tried to think of anything but what Ashley was doing in order to regroup.

"You like that?" Ashley giggled as she smiled up at me. I watched as her manicured hands with the pretty red nail polish and French tips rolled the pearls slowly up and down over my engorged flesh.

"Yes, fuck, that feels amazing," I moaned as Ashley bit down seductively on her soft lower lip as she guided her hands up and down with a slow, steady pace. I moaned as my body thrust upwards every time she let the slick pearls glide up over my sensitive throbbing cockhead and she giggled like a schoolgirl with a new toy.

Ashley brought the pearls down to the base of my cock and let her soft red lips engulf my cockhead, rolling her tongue quickly around it before bringing the pearls back up. She did this again and again and I could feel my cock wanting to explode. I was doing everything I could to make the sensation last forever but knew I was fighting a losing battle as Ashley rubbed the pearls up and down my cock.

"That's it baby," she moaned in her sweet little girl voice, "cum for me." Her hands worked the pearls faster up and down, over and over, the combination of the friction from the pearls and her soft, sweet mouth was a sensation like I'd never experienced before. Ashley sucked on the head of my cock as I felt myself exploding.

"Fuck, yes, Ashley," I moaned out as she slid the pearls down my raging shaft and engulfed my mouth with her soft, sweet lips. Her eyes were looking up into mine as I exploded deep into her mouth. Her hands jerking me over the pearls milking me of every last drop of my hot, sticky cum. "That was fucking amazing," I moaned as Ashley relaxed her lips and let some of my jizz fall down onto the pearls as she used her hands to slowly rub it in.

"Oh darn, I guess I got the bitches' pearls all dirty," she giggled as she slowly stroked my recovering cock.

"Yeah, very dirty," I groaned out of breath.

Ashley slowly uncoiled the pearls from my cock and then she moved up next to me on the bed. She sat facing me and she spread her long, sexy legs so I could see the little red lace panties that she was wearing were now absolutely soaked with her juices. She wrapped the strand of pearls around her fingers and started slowly sliding them up and down her body, moaning softly as they rolled over her pink puffy nipples.

Ashley slid her hand slowly down her body until it was between her legs, rubbing the pearls softly over her red lace panties as she let out soft little moans as she teased herself. She moved her free hand over and slid her panties to the side giving me a perfect view of her pretty pink pussy glistening with her sweet juices. Ashley looked into my eyes and smiled as she let the pearls touch her pink pussy lips then slid them up over her clit as she bit down hard on her lower lip and moaned.

"They feel so good," she groaned as she used the pearls to make small little circles over her clit. "Covered with your cum and my sweetness," she moaned. I watched her as she rubbed her dripping wet slit with the pearls and then guided a few of them inside her pussy before slowly sliding them back out. "Holy hell, that feels fucking amazing," she groaned.

She looked into my eyes as she slowly used her fingertips to guide more and more of the pearls inside of her hot, wet pussy. Moaning softly as each individual pearl slid inside her. After about half the strand was inside of her she grabbed my left hand and brought it down to the end of the strand laying on the bed. I grasped it between my fingertips and watched Ashley's face as I pulled the pearls ever so slowly from inside her.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as she took long, deep breaths. "God that feels so fucking good," she moaned in a high pitched whisper as I slid them out slowly one by one.

"You are such a naughty little slut," I groaned as I changed the angle of the strand of pearls so that they were rubbing against her clit as I pulled them slowly from her dripping teenage pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" she screamed as she leaned back onto the bed, the wet pearls coming out of her wet pussy and then right up to tease her sensitive clit. She let out a soft squeal as she tried to catch her breath when the last of the pearls worked itself free from her pussy.

"Again?" I asked with a devilish grin. Ashley's eyes were on fire with lust as she gazed back at me and nodded. She watched me closely as I quickly removed her red lace panties and then used my fingertips to slowly guide the smooth pearls back inside of her dripping wet pussy one by one.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as the last of the pearls disappeared inside of her tiny box leaving only the clasp visible. I moved down so my face was between her legs and I held onto the clasp as I kissed her soft, wet flesh and used my tongue to make quick, teasing circles around her sweet clit. Ashley shrieked and grabbed a hold of my hair as I sucked her sweet little button into my mouth and moaned. My tongue rolled around her clit ever so slowly as I could feel her body squirming below me.

I grinded my lips up against her sweet flesh as my tongue continued to tease her with soft little circles and quick little flicks. I could tell by the continuous moans and shrieks that she was getting close; I glanced up and could see her firm B cups rising and falling as her breathing quickened. Her eyes were closed and her head was grinding her soft blonde hair back into the bed as she let go and exploded into a shuttering orgasm.

I let my tongue roll around Ashley's clit as she rode the wave of pleasure and I slowly pulled the first of the pearls from her dripping wet pussy. Ashley moaned as the pearl slipped past her soft, pink pussy lips and she squealed when my tongue flicked her clit playfully. That's how it went for the whole strand, one glistening pearl would appear then my tongue would tease her or I'd suck on her sweet little clit and she'd moan and scream and squeal with delight. When the last of the pearls appeared I leaned in and kissed her clit as I looked up into her amazing blue eyes. She looked down and smiled as her body collapsed back onto the bed giggling.

"Holy fuck baby, that was hot," she moaned as she moved herself up and fell into my arms. She kissed my lips with a soft, wet lingering kiss.

"Yes it was, and it looks like you can clean more than just clothes," I chuckled as I held up the strand of pearls as they glistened with Ashley's sweet juices.

"Yep, good as new," she moaned softly as she nuzzled her face against my neck, still trying to catch her breath. I reached out and dropped the pearls onto the nightstand and then pulled Ashley's body closer to mine.

"Think of me the next time she wears them," Ashley whispered.

"Oh, I will," I grinned as I got on top of Ashley, supporting myself on my elbows. Her long legs wrapped around me as I looked down into her blue eyes. Ashley's hand moved down my body until she found my raging hard-on.

"You don't even give a girl time to catch her breath," she grinned as she guided my throbbing cock to her waiting pussy. I could feel her dripping wet lips caress the head of my cock as Ashley moved it up and down slowly, coating my cockhead with her slick juices.

"Are you complaining?" I groaned with a grin.

"No, sir," she moaned as her hands moved up around my neck. I leaned in to kiss her soft, red lips as my throbbing cock slipped slowly inside of her tight, wet pussy. I moaned as I fucked her slowly, her pussy gripping my cock ever so tightly with each slow, deep thrust. I took a deep breath as I guided my rock hard cock deep inside Ashley and just left it there for a moment, I looked into her eyes as she smiled up at me. She softly bit her lower lip and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting against my cock.

"You havenoidea how fucking amazing that feels," I moaned.

"I think I have a clue," she giggled as her pussy gripped me as tight as it ever has as our eyes locked on each other.

"Fuck," I growled as I kissed her deeply and rolled over onto my back and pulled her sexy, slim body on top of mine. Ashley was straddling me with her hands on my chest as I looked up at her beautiful face looking back at me as she guided her body slowly up and down on my engorged cock.

"You like my pussy, baby?" Ashley moaned in her little girl voice.

"I do," I groaned as my hands grasped her hips and guided her tight pussy faster up and down my cock.

"I would never cheat on you," Ashley groaned as she leaned down, her blonde hair falling all around me as she kissed me deep. Her hot young body was grinding against mine and her tight little pussy was sliding up and down my throbbing hard cock. Her body felt so good on mine and her pussy was absolute heaven.

"Ashley," I moaned.

"I mean it; I wouldneverdo that to you. The bitch doesn't deserve you," Ashley whispered in my ear as she rode me slowly, her hair tickling my face as she nibbled softly on my earlobe. Feeling her on top of me and feeling her soft lips on my skin just felt so right.

"And who does?" I asked with a moan as I kissed Ashley's neck softly and let my hands slide up the soft skin of her back.

"I do," Ashley moaned quietly as she let her pussy pause at the base of my cock, "but you've already said that I'm too young to know what I want."

"Ashley—"

"I get it," Ashley interrupted, "I'm young and you don't think I know what I want." She pushed herself up on her hands and looked directly down at me with her sexy blue eyes as I used my right hand to gather her soft, long hair behind her back so it wasn't falling down on me.

"You are young, Ash."

"I know, but how does that have anything to do with knowing what I want? For years I've tried to get you to notice me. I used to think you could never look at me as anything more than a little kid, is that how you see me?"

"You know I don't, Ash."

"So how old do I have to be to know what I want?" she snapped.

"I don't know," I moaned as Ashley resumed slowly guiding her tight, velvety pussy slowly up and down my cock.

"I'm old enough to get your cock rock hard, aren't I?" Ashley said as she smiled a wicked little grin.

"Yes," I nodded, "you are."

"I've wanted you for years now; this isn't some stupid little girl's crush that will go away. I never thought I would have a chance with you, but now that I know your wife is a cheating little bitch I want you to know that you can have me if you want me." Ashley's blue eyes were looking down into mine and her tight, teenage pussy was gripping my manhood hard when she added, "It's all up to you."

My brain was moving in all sorts of different directions trying to process all of the information. I wanted Ashley; there was no doubt about that but our age difference and my marriage made things so very complicated. If my wife was cheating on me that just added to the complication and I didn't even want to think about that. Ashley was just supposed to be a fantasy, but God help me I had to admit I wanted her more and more every day.

"You know I want you," I moaned as Ashley slowed down her pace and started teasing my with a few slow shallow strokes before she'd slide her pussy fully down the length of my cock.

"I know, it's complicated," Ashley moaned as she leaned in and kissed my neck softly as her pussy glided up and down my shaft.

"Yes, it is," I groaned.

"I just wanted you to know where I stand," she said as she nibbled playfully on my neck. "I'll do whatever you want, baby."

"Where were you before I got married?" I asked with a wry smile.

"Being born!" Ashley laughed as she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself up onto her knees. She groaned and bit down on her lower lip as her pussy teased the head of my throbbing cock by taking it in just an inch or two over and over again as she looked down into my eyes.

"Good point," I grinned. For a moment I felt like a dirty old man for fucking a girl that wasn't even born when Katherine and I got married. But Ashley was no little girl, every minute I spent with her proved to me that she was indeedverygrown up.

"How about this, I help you find out if the bitch is cheating or not," Ashley said as she smiled down at me, "And if she is we will make her pay, deal?"

"Deal," I said as my hands slid up her hips and I started thrusting my hard cock up inside her as I pulled her young body down to mine. I watched her as she rode me; her body was perfection with her firm tits bouncing and her sexy long blonde hair flying every which way as she bounced up and down on me.

"If she is cheating," Ashley moaned, "I say we tie her up and make her watch as you fuck me."

"Fuck, you are so naughty baby," I groaned as Ashley pounded her body down on my cock harder and faster, taking every inch of my hard throbbing cock inside her.

"Only for you," she moaned, "Fuck your little slut, daddy."

I was close to cumming and trying to make it last just a little bit longer so I pulled Ashley up off my cock and took a deep breath. She looked at me and began to pout as I stood up next to the bed and pulled her body to mine. I leaned in and kissed her hard as I took a handful of her soft, blonde hair with my right hand and pulled her to her feet. I spun her body around and bent her over the side of the big king bed.

I grabbed my wife's pearls from the nightstand and I put them around Ashley's neck and she moaned loudly as I slipped my hard cock back inside of her soaked little pussy.

"Fuck me, husband," Ashley moaned as I grabbed a handful of her hair with my right hand and wrapped it around my fingers. I tugged her back hard by her hair as I pounded her tiny pussy with my throbbing cock with deep, hard thrusts. I reached up with my left hand and grabbed onto the pearls and tugged them back hard hoping they wouldn't break and she shrieked with delight.

"You like that, slut?" I moaned as I split her teen pussy in two with my throbbing eight inches and grinded her sexy slim body into the big bed.

"Yes baby," she moaned, "use your little slut. Fuck me, choke me, make me cum, daddy."

My balls were slapping up against Ashley's perfect young ass as I tugged her back by her blonde hair and the pearls. Her pussy was soaking my cock as she started to cum over and over again as she let out scream after scream. Her tiny pussy gripping and releasing me as I let go of the pearls for fear that I'd break them and tugged her back hard by her hair as I moaned and started to explode.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as I thrust myself as hard as I could deep inside her tight little body. I yanked her hair back hard as I filled her pussy up with wave after wave of my hot white cum, loving the way she moaned as she took each and every drop. Her head was looking up at the ceiling as I pulled back hard on her soft, blonde hair and moaned as my orgasm subsided.

"You are truly amazing," I said as I slid my cock from Ashley's pussy and pulled her up to me as I released her hair.

"I know," she groaned as I leaned in and kissed her sweet lips. I fell down to the bed and took Ashley with me.

"You drive me crazy, I hope I didn't pull too hard," I whispered as Ashley climbed on top of me.

"Not at all," she grinned as she stared into my eyes with my wife's pearls hanging from her neck. "You turn me onsomuch. This is exactly how I imagined it would be."

"Then you have averydirty imagination, young lady," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"You havenoidea," Ashley giggled as she stretched her long body out on mine and rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes and we drifted off to sleep.

12