Ashley's Revenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as my tongue darted in and out of Ashley's tight, young body. Her hips came up to meet ever thrust and it took everything I had to keep my mouth attached to her soft wet skin as I tongue fucked her dripping pussy.

"Oh God, Yes!" she screamed as her orgasm started. I pinched my fingers down on her hard nipples as let her ride my rolled tongue as it pummeled her. My face was covered and dripping with her sweet nectar by the time she finished with a deep moan and let her hips fall back onto the bed and tried to catch her breath.

"For a maid, you sure do make a hell of a mess," I smiled up at her as I looked at the wet spot beneath her body and the sheets that she had pulled off the bed.

"But, I look good in the uniform," Ashley giggled out of breath as I moved up her body and got on top of her. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked deep into her blue eyes.

"Yes, you look amazing in the uniform," I grinned as I leaned down and kissed Ashley's soft, red lips. Her hot, wet tongue shot into my mouth and tasted her sweetness on my tongue as they wrestled through the kiss. I let out a moan as she reached down with her manicured hand and found my hard cock.

"How may I please you, sir?" Ashley asked with a wicked grin as she wrapped her hand around my hard cock and squeezed playfully.

"Oh, I can think of a few ways," I moaned as she slowly stroked my hard cock and smiled at me. I pulled her hand off my cock and rolled her over onto her stomach as I grabbed the handcuffs from the nightstand. I gathered her arms behind her back and slapped the cold, metal cuffs onto her wrists.

"Oh, fuck," Ashley moaned as she lay there handcuffed on the big bed in her French maid outfit. I slid her short skirt up and let my left hand come down hard on her exposed ass, causing her to moan and bend her knees, bringing her black heels up into the air.

My hand rested for a moment on Ashley's firm, young behind and every time I moved it even a fraction of an inch I could see her muscles tensing up, expecting to be spanked again. I slid my right hand up her back, past the soft satin material of her costume and onto the warm skin of her back. I let her long, blonde hair intertwine with my fingertips as I quickly raised and lowered my left hand on her ass, causing her to let out a scream.

"Don't tease me," Ashley moaned as I let my left hand once again linger on her warm, red bottom. I grasped down harder on her hair and pulled it back for a brief moment before letting go. She groaned and clenched her buttocks but this time I did not spank her. "Fuck me," she whimpered.

"I'll do what I want to do," I said matter-of-factly as I released her soft hair and removed my hand from her perfect, little ass. I stood up and grabbed my jeans from the floor and slid my black leather belt free and held on to it as I got back on the bed. I doubled the belt back onto itself and pulled hard on both ends, bringing the leather together with a loud thwacking sound.

"Oh, don't you dare," Ashley said as she glared up at me with her blue eyes as I kneeled on the bed next to her long, slim body and let the leather of the belt touch her soft skin.

"What happened to, 'I'm yours to do with as you please'?" I grinned as I let the belt run slowly up and down her slender arms which were handcuffed behind her back.

"But that will hurt, a lot!" Ashley groaned as I brought the black leather belt to her exposed ass and let it sit there causing her to squirm.

"Not necessarily, it all depends on just how hard I bring it down on your soft, warm skin, now doesn't it?" I grinned and raised the belt an inch or so off of Ashley's ass and let it drop back down softly causing her to clench the muscles on her firm little ass tighter.

"Yes," she whispered, "I suppose."

"Don't you trust me?" I smiled as I picked the belt back up and snapped it upon itself to make the desired thwacking sound again.

"I let you handcuff me, didn't I?" Ashley grinned. She had a point, she was lying on my big bed with her hands cuffed behind her back and I could do pretty much anything I wanted to her. I wondered for a moment what the proper thing to do to a little teen slut who was handcuffed on a married man's bed was. Ashley had helped me push a lot of my personal boundaries over the past couple of weeks so I figured it was time to push a few of hers.

"Yes, but you're still a dirty little home wrecking slut," I moaned as I brought my black leather belt down so hard and fast onto her firm ass that she never saw it coming. The result was that perfect thwacking sound followed by Ashley's scream.

"Fuck you!" Ashley shrieked as she squirmed and kicked her feet coming close to slamming her heel into the side of my face.

"You're not a dirty little home wrecking slut?" I growled as I brought the belt down hard again on her now very red bottom.

"No! Your cheating wife is the home wrecker," Ashley moaned and squirmed on the bed as I brought the belt up again and held it there as she looked up at me. "I just want to be your dirty little slut," she sighed as she bit her lower lip and grinned.

"Is that so?" I smiled.

"Yes, it is," Ashley groaned.

"So tell me, did it really hurt that bad?" I asked with a smile as I gently rubbed Ashley's warm, red ass with my left hand as I held the belt in the air with my right.

"Yes," she giggled.

"Are you lying?" I asked, still rubbing her ass softly.

"Yes," she giggled again. "I kind of liked it."

"Did you?" I smiled as my left hand slid down her ass and I let my fingertips softly caress Ashley's soft, pink pussy lips which were now dripping with her juices. "Fuck, you are a bad little girl."

"Only for you," Ashley moaned as I slipped my ring and middle fingers inside of her tight, young pussy causing her to let out a high-pitched yelp.

"But for how long?" I asked as I let the belt fall softly down onto her ass as I slipped my fingers slowly in and out of her body.

"What do you mean?" she moaned as my fingers started to work her pussy faster and deeper.

"How long do you think this little thing we have going could last?" I asked as I raised the belt up high and watched Ashley's blue eyes as she followed it up.

"I can't say," Ashley moaned.

"You can't, or you won't?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"You said you'd never leave the bitch," Ashley moaned and bit down on her lip. I slid my dripping wet fingers in and out of her tight pussy faster and she pushed her body back on my hand for more.

"Is that what you want?" My right hand brought the belt down hard on Ashley's ass as I finger fucked her.

"Yes!" she screamed. "She can't give you what you want."

"So you want you and me to be forever?" I moaned, raising the belt again.

"Well, no," Ashley smiled, "I figure I can fuck you to death in ten, twenty years tops," she giggled as the belt came down hard on her ass and my fingers pummeled her tiny, wet pussy and Ashley let out a series of high-pitched screams as she came hard on my hand.

"That wouldn't be a bad way to go," I chuckled as I threw the belt onto the floor and slid my wet fingers from Ashley's pussy and tasted them.

"No?" Ashley moaned as she smiled up at me with her blue eyes.

"No," I said as I stood up and grabbed the handcuffs and pulled Ashley up to her feet at the side of my bed. I spun her around and looked into her eyes and smiled. "I can think of worse ways."

"Good," Ashley giggled as I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed her down onto her knees where she was eye level with my raging cock. She licked her lips and stared up at me with her sexy blue eyes as I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair. "How may your little slut please you, sir?" she asked in her sweet little girl voice.

"Suck my cock," I growled as I tugged Ashley's hair back. I looked down at her there on her knees in front of me, in her sexy French maid uniform with her hands handcuffed behind her back and wondered just how many guys would kill to be me at that very moment.

"Yes, sir," she moaned as she leaned in and let her soft, red lips touch the throbbing head of my cock. I let out a soft moan as her soft, sweet little girl's tongue darted out of her mouth and made slow circles around my hard shaft as she looked up into my eyes.

I watched her, alternating from looking into her eyes and down at her firm young breasts as they bounced. She smiled up at me as I brushed a stray hair from in front of her face and watched her as she let her mouth slide down slowly on my cock until my throbbing cockhead was in her throat.

"Fuck, Ashley, you are a great little cock sucker, baby," I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft and slobbered all over it. Her tongue and her lips engulfed ever inch of my prick as I watched it disappear in between her soft, red lips.

"So, tell me," Ashley moaned as her lips moved clear of my cock, "when was the last time you had your bitch wife on her knees, handcuffed giving you head?" Her eyes sparkled as she bit down seductively on her lower lip and awaited my reply.

"Never," I moaned as I grabbed and pulled her soft blonde hair back hard and looked down into her eyes.

"Fuck, she is a boring bitch, isn't she?" Ashley giggled but didn't wait for my reply this time. Instead, she started going down on me again in earnest. Her lips gripping my cock tightly as she corkscrewed her way up and down my shaft making soft little sucking and slurping noises as she went along.

"Yes, I guess she is," I moaned as I watched Ashley's perky B cups bounce as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. I could feel my balls welling up; knowing I wouldn't be able to last long at the rate Ashley was sucking my cock. I tugged her hair back and thrust my throbbing member deep into her mouth. I was so addicted to this girl and I loved fucking her pretty face with my big, married cock.

"She let you cum on her ugly face?" Ashley moaned.

"No," I groaned low, trying to keep from exploding as Ashley teased my throbbing cockhead with her tongue.

"Mmm, cum on my face, baby. Show me what your bad little slut gets," she moaned and then went back to work bobbing her head up and down on my ready-to-explode cock. Both of my hands moved down behind her neck and grabbed a hold of her hair as I fucked her sweet mouth. In and out, faster and harder, Ashley deep-throated me like a pro and I couldn't handle any more.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned as I felt myself ready to explode and I pulled Ashley's blonde hair back pulling her mouth off my cock. I felt her hot, wet tongue flick as my throbbing head as her lips moved past my cock and she looked up at me with her lust-filled eyes as I came hard, spurting out wave after wave of my sticky, hot white cum all over her pretty face.

"Yes," she groaned as my jizz covered her lips, her chin, her eyes and just about every inch of her face.

"Holy fuck," I moaned as Ashley's lips returned to my cock to milk it for every last drop that it had. When I finished cumming Ashley's tongue twirled a few times around my throbbing head and her soft lips sucked my cock clean.

"How was that?" Ashley grinned, looking up at me as my cum dripped down from her face down onto her tits.

"I have no words," I grinned as I took the image in.

"Why don't you grab something out of the bitch's drawer and clean me up?" Ashley giggled as she kneeled back, her hands still handcuffed behind her back.

"I can do that," I said as I opened up one of my wife's drawers and pulled out one of her t-shirts and gently cleaned my cum from Ashley's face and her firm B cups.

"Thanks, husband," she moaned, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"You want more already?" I smiled.

"Mmhmm," she grinned up at me with her blue eyes. "How often do you get to have a little slut handcuffed for your pleasure?"

"I'm starting to think it's going to become a regular occurrence from now on," I grinned as Ashley leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth again bringing it quickly back to life with her expert tongue. She bobbed her head up and down and had my cock rock hard in record time.

I grabbed Ashley's long blonde hair and pulled her off my cock and stood her up and bent her over the big king-sized bed. Her ass, still nice and red was up in the air and her hands still cuffed behind her back. My hands moved out to her hips as I guided my throbbing cockhead to her little wet pussy and slipped it inside.

"Mmm, yes, baby that feels so good," Ashley moaned as I started fucking her slowly and deeply. Her tiny pussy gripping down hard on my married cock as I started slamming it home as deep as I could, lifting Ashley's young body off the ground with each deep thrust.

I lifted my right hand and brought it down hard on her already sore bottom and she responded by letting out a scream and pushing her tight pussy down harder on my cock. I let my left hand slide around her hip and between her legs and I used my fingertips to tease her clit as I pounded her pussy from behind.

"Yes, fuck me," Ashley moaned as I continued to tease her clit with my left hand. I was pounding her harder and faster and I could feel her juices dripping down my hard cock. My right hand moved up and gathered her blonde hair into a ponytail and pulled her back hard as I pounded her pussy with every ounce of strength that I had.

"You are such a slut," I moaned as Ashley's pussy engulfed my cock and squeezed me tightly at the end of every one of my thrusts.

"You love me," Ashley moaned.

"I do," I growled, "I love fucking your tight little pussy." I pulled her hair back hard and made quick circles around her clit with my fingertips as my cock penetrated her dripping wet pussy over and over again.

"No, tell me you love me," Ashley moaned as she used her pussy to grip my throbbing manhood tighter as I pounded her from behind.

"Fuck, yes, I do. I love you, Ashley," I knew it was probably a mistake to say it, but at that moment I did love the naughty little Catholic schoolgirl slut that was taking every inch of my cock in her amazingly tight little pussy.

"Mmm, baby, I love you too. Now fill me up good," Ashley moaned and I couldn't have stopped myself if I wanted to do so. My cock was on fire and my body was on auto-pilot as I pounded her perfect young pussy hard and fast. Her pussy was so tight and dripping wet and felt better than anything I'd ever had my cock in before and I wanted more and more. I yanked her back hard by her hair as I felt myself cumming, shooting every drop of cum that I had left deep inside of her waiting pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned, letting my cock slam in and out of Ashley's tiny little schoolgirl pussy. I loved feeling her gripping down on my cock like a vise and milking me for every last drop. When I was finally done, I slid my cock free and reached for the handcuff keys on the nightstand.

"Mmm, baby," Ashley moaned as I unlocked the cuffs and set her free. She fell down onto the bed and moaned, "That was intense."

"Yes, it was," I grinned as I lay down next to her on the bed and pulled her body close to mine.

"So, we're really going to have a whole weekend together?" Ashley whispered as she softly kissed my neck.

"Yes, we are," I groaned.

"I want you all to myself for at least a day; I have a surprise for you." Ashley looked up at me with her soft blue eyes.

"You are full of surprises, huh? Is it better than a French maid uniform and handcuffs?" I chuckled.

"I think so," Ashley smiled and there was no way I could deny her.

"That's fine, I'm still not too sure about the Lindsey thing anyway. It might just needlessly complicate things."

"If you want it, we'll do it," Ashley smiled, "Just maybe not next weekend."

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"But, if and when we do," Ashley giggled, "promise me you'll beat her ass with that black leather belt of yours!"

"You are bad!" I said as I shook my head.

"I know, but that's why you love me, husband." Ashley snuggled her face up against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. There was no doubt this girl liked to compete, whether it was with my wife or with Lindsey. I drifted off to sleep imagining how I could use that to my advantage.

12